• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She tickled me...with science! Part 2 F/f

i64ever

TMF Regular
Polly was enojoying herelf immensely. Her nimble fingres working over Caroline's belly had quickly reduced the blond scientis to a laughing ragdoll. Feeling Dr. Lee's taut, soft skin beneath her fingertips, hearing her cires of hysteria was nearly enough to take Polly to heaven!

It was then that the unexpected happened. Dr Lee had managed to move the clasp on the right bracelet before the most recent tickle attack some, and her body’s shaking did the rest. Suddenly her right wrist came free! With the last bit of rationality left to her, Caroline hit the clasp to free her left arm.

Had Dr Lee launched a tickle attack of her own at that moment, she might have taken Polly by surprise and changed her fate. Her mind was too clouded by hysteria for that. Instead she clutched both hands to her belly in a desperate move to stop those two tickly hands of Dr Andrews. With Polly’s hands already underneath her shirt, however, all Caroline ended up doing was pressing the tormenting fingers more firmly against her warm belly!

Hope surged through Dr Lee. It was frustrating that she couldn’t pry Polly’s hands off of her belly because they were protected by her own shirt, but at least she could move her arms! Now she wasn’t quite so helpless. Now she could at least defend other, more vulnerable parts of her anatomy. Now, just maybe, she could fight back!

Polly felt the tide turning as well. Sure she could still tickle Caroline’s belly, but she no longer had the freedom to attack the more interesting parts of Dr Lee’s physique. And how long would Dr. Lee’s belly remain ticklish now that Polly’s hands were confined to such a small area? Unless Polly could reintroduce some variety to the tickling, surely Caroline’s resistance would grow.

Scanning the room, Dr Andrews quickly found a way to get the advantage once more. Mulitvac had sent a robot into the room. It was standing absolutely still in the corner, undoubtedly waiting to intervene if Polly did something that caused Dr. Lee harm as defined by the supercomputer. The First Law of Robotics would have required Multivac to take such a precaution.

“Robot,” Dr Andrews addressed the construct, her fingers still squirming against Caroline’s flesh, “Please take hold of Dr Lee’s wrists and pull her arms as high up as they can go and hold them there. This action is necessary to prevent her from harming herself during her current state of hysteria.”

“Heh e eheh noooo robot he ehehe ehehehe don’t he eheh eheh do that! Hehe ehe eehe ee ehehehehe I order ehehe eheh you not eh eheheh to touch me eheheh…” Caroline’s laughter had slowed as her stomach had become somewhat desensitized to the tickling. She was still giggling, however, and that made all the difference.

The robot paused for just a second as it weighed the two contradictory orders against each other. Its programming required it to follow the order given with the most intensity. Dr Andrews implication that refusal to follow her order could lead to harm for Dr Lee gave that order a high intensity. However, Dr Lee’s stream of giggles was interpreted as meaning her command was possibly not intended to be taken seriously. The robots positronic brain quickly decided which one to follow.

“HE eheh ehEH e e what what hehehe eh what are you DOING!” Caroline cried out as the robot came straight for her. “H e e e e e ehehehehe I said heheheh leave heheh me alone hehe e ehehehe!!!” She cried out, but again her laughter meant the robot automatically gave her order a low priority. Dr. Lee’s fear grew as she watched the construct coming ever closer. Soon the robot was standing behind her. It reached out, delicately grabbed both of her wrists and slowly pulled Caroline’s hands away from her stomach.

Now Caroline could only watch in horror as her arms were raised upwards until it looked like she was a referee signaling for a touchdown. She tried desperately to break the robots grip but had no chance against its metal fingers and inhuman strength. The robots grip was like a mother holding her child, gentle but firm and unbreakable.

“Now then,” Polly said, sliding her hands out from under Caroline’s shirt, “That was a nice try, but it looks like your stuck again.” Polly smiled and started reaching for Caroline’s neck.

“No, no please…” Caroline moved her head from side to side to avoid Polly’s hands. A true note of panic was in her voice. She giggled when Polly’s fingers slid up her neck with a feathery touch, then reaching farther back. The next thing Caroline knew, her ponytail was undone, and her thick, blonde hair was cascading across her shoulders.

“You are going to give me that password now,” Polly said in a sultry voice, “Before I decide its not the only thing I want.” Acting impulsively, she leaned down and kissed Caroline on her red lips, firmly but softly. The kiss lasted until both women were breathless.

“I…I can’t…” Caroline said at last, but her earlier rock hard determination was gone. Now, as Polly stared into her eyes, she saw a scared little girl, who knew she had no power to stop what was about to happen.

“That’s too bad,” Polly slipped her hands under Caroline’s shirt again, this time letting her fingers scurry up and down Dr Lee’s sides. By this time, Caroline’s smooth skin was glistening with moisture. Polly took advantage of that, slipping and sliding her fingers from Dr Lee’s waist to her ribcage.

This time Caroline didn’t erupt immediately. She was trying to hold back her laughter, to ‘keep the cork in the bottle’ to show the tickling wasn’t having any effect on her. She did a poor job of it. Caroline’s eyes squeezed themselves shut and her lips puckered as if she had just eaten something sour. Her hands had balled up into fists and the occasional tear rolled down her cheek.

Even without Caroline’s screams, Polly still immensely enjoyed torturing her fellow scientist. She could feel Dr Lee’s body, tight as a rubber band, writhe beneath her fingertips. Dr Andrews could hear the muffled squeaks and gasps that escaped from her victim’s mouth.

“Silly little Katie,” Polly taunted, “How can you order the robot to let you go if you don’t try and speak? Of course you’d have to be able to open your mouth without giggling like a schoolgirl, and I don’t think you can do it. Can you?” Polly was now playing Caroline’s ribs like they were a harp, strumming her fingers up and down, using slight pressure. Such a teasing touch let Caroline resist just a little bit longer, but also guaranteed her eventual eruption would be that much bigger.

Polly then leaned in close and began kissing Caroline’s neck. She knew the different sensation would make it harder for Caroline to concentrate on holding everything in. Polly licked her from shoulder to ear with long strokes of her tongue. Somehow Dr Lee did not break, but to Polly’s satisfaction she began making a buzzing sound like a lonely bee.

Caroline was in hell. It felt like her body was being torn apart as her nerve ending seemed to catch on fire. Bright lights kept exploding in front of her closed eyes. As if the tickling wasn’t bad enough, now feelings were coursing through her unknown since college. Caroline prayed Polly stopped before the redhead made her feel things she wasn’t prepared to feel. Her only hope of that was not to laugh!

It was a vain hope. Polly loved the feeling of Caroline’s trim body. Even without the laughter, juts getting to slide her hands up and down that firm physique was still a thrill. Besides, could Polly the effect her tickles were having even if she couldn’t hear them. Moisture was welling up in her victims eyes, and Caroline’s cheeks were getting flushed. Her freed blond curls were starting to fly through the air as Dr Lee’s head began shaking from side to side.

“Is little Katie still trying to hold back her giggles? How long does she think she can keep them bottled up? Because I know this tickles little Katie, doesn’t it?” Polly gave a quick squeeze, practically making Caroline jump out of her skin before letting her hands go back to making their light strokes up and down her ribs.

Caroline bit her lip, dug her toes into bottom of her boots, even pressed her own fingernails into the palm of her hand. Anything to hold out against that amazingly light touch. She could feel her will breaking, piece by piece, as if it were some kind of puzzle. She had to hang on. She had to!

As Polly’s hands slid higher and higher up Caroline’s bare sides, gliding over her slick skin and slightly protruding ribs, they eventually made it to Dr Lee’s breasts. It was here that Dr Andrews made first biggest discovery of the night. Caroline wasn’t wearing a bra! Her ample breasts were just hanging there, completely uncovered and defenseless!

Polly’s eyes got the same look the wolf has once it realizes its got the chicken cornered. She almost crowed with glee. Caroline’s was one of horrified shame. One of her most vulnerable, private spots was at the mercy of her foe. For one long moment neither woman moved, spoke or even breathed. The triumph/doom of the moment hung in the air thicker than fog.

Then Polly’s fingers moved. They started covering those supple breasts with short, quick flicks. She started at the sides of the breasts, then slowly worked around to the top. Then they slithered around to the top, pressing deeper into the pliable flesh.

Caroline hadn’t even known her boobs were ticklish until she felt Polly’s fingertips gliding over their curved surface. Her eyes flew open like she had just woken up from a bad dream. Embarrassment kept building in her brain at having such a private spot exploited, but that emotion was soon pushed out of Caroline’s brain by the sensations flooding in from her breasts. Her mouth began twitching at the corners and her head started shaking back and forth on its own.

“Uh oh, what do we have hear? Does somebody have ticklish titties? Does she?” Polly began digging her fingers into that supple flesh, wiggling them as fast as she could. For Caroline, having her breasts touched like that both tickled and was pleasurable. Her face broke out in a huge grin, while a husky sound built up in her throat.

Caroline held on for as long as she could, but then Polly attacked her nipples. She began running her thumbs around the areolas, pressing down ever so gently. Then she rubbed both nipples at the same time. A moan deeper than she had ever let out in her life pushed its way up Caroline’s throat and out her lips. It was quickly followed by a stream of laughter as Polly’s other fingers kept up there torturous caress.

OooOOOHHHHHHH UUHHHH he ehehe ehehehe ee e heheheheh HeH eHEee HEHEHE hehhee EHEHEHEHE EHEHEH EHEHEHEHEHEHEHE EEHEHEEE EE EHEHEHE EHEHEH!!!!!

“She does,” Polly exclaimed in mock surprise, “Katie does have ticklish titties! Goochie goochie goo Katie’s tittties.” Now that Caroline had been broken, her laughter quickly built up. Polly moved her hands and started tickling Caroline’s boobies undersides. They seemed even more ticklish then the sides had been.

“HAH AHAH AH A A AHAHAHAH NAWWWWTTT THERERER HAHWH AHAH AHAHA AHAHAHAHAH ANNNYYYWHERERERE HAHAHAHAH BUTT NAWWWTTT THEREERE HAHA AHA AHA A HAHAHHA I I I BEG YOU AHAH AH AHAH PLEAEEEEAASSEEE EHA AHAHAWW HAW HAW HAW!!!!”

“Anywhere else?” Polly said with a huge grin on her face, “How about the bottoms of your feet?”

OOOHO HOHO NAWWTT HAHW HAHWHA WHWH WHAAAWWH HAWWW THERERE EITHER HAW HAW HAAHAHW H WHWHWH TOOOO TICKLISH HA WH AHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHHA AHAHA WAHAHAHAA WWWWHAHA HAH!!!”

Caroline was wailing now like a baby needing to be fed. She was hysterical and out of control. She didn’t even realize she had revealed a major weakness to an enemy, one that could be easily exploited. Her face was now as red as a tomato, and tears were streaking down her cheeks. Caroline’s blond hair was whipping around her so fast it looked like a halo. Polly had the sensation that she was tickling an angel.

Fortunately for Caroline, Polly hadn’t planned on ticklish her feet. It would take to long to free them from her boots (which were still magnetically stuck to the floor) and find some new way to hold them down. But she did file the information away for future reference.

“How about between your legs,” Polly asked, punctuating her question by using her thumbs to caress Caroline’s nipples again.

“uuuUGGGHHHHohhh ehe ehe EHEHEH WUghhhghUuuWUUGGHHHOOOHHEEH” Caroline’s laughter was interrupted by a throaty, guttural groan that sounded like it came from a wild animal instead of a brilliant scientist.

“Hmmm, I’ll take that as a no,” Polly said, obviously tempted, “But what about your underarms?” Without waiting for a response, she slid her fingers into Caroline’s deep hollows. The skin there was softer than silk, as supple as a newborn babies. There wasn’t a trace of hair, not the slightest bit of stubble. Polly wanted to purr from the sheer pleasure of just touching it. Caroline’s reaction was much, much different.

She howled, so loud and with such intensity you would have thought she had just had a limb amputated. The laughter that came out of Caroline’s mouth as Polly began raking her fingernails across her armpits was hard to even describe. Hysterical didn’t even come close. It was fierce, even ferocious. It was so ferocious, she almost stopped tickling. Almost.

It didn’t last long. Every bit of air was quickly squeezed out of Caroline’s lungs, and she fell into a silent laughter. Her body was racked with every movement of Polly’s fingers, her mouth was wide open in an insane grin, but nothing could come out.

Not wanting her prey to pass out, Polly stopped scribbling with all her digits and just began drawing figure 8’s in Caroline’s underarms with both index fingers. This Dr Lee conscious but still in ticklish agony.

For Dr Lee, it was as if her entire body was on fire. The tickling shot from her underarms into every cell in her body. Caroline’s muscles, long exhausted, turned into wet noodles. The robot holding her wrists high above her head was the only thing that prevented Caroline’s body from collapsing into a ticklish heap on the ground. As it was, her knees started bending.

“Tell me,” Polly said simply, no teasing in her voice now, “Tell me your password or I’ll tickle you like this forever.”

Forever. Forever. The word kept echoing in Caroline’s fried brain. It tickles! She wanted to scream how much it tickled, but she couldn’t make a sound. It tickled! She shook her head no, rejecting Polly, rejecting the horrible tickling, but it had to end. No More Tickling!

“Tell me,” Polly said again, slowly, deliberately, “Tell me and all this can end. Tel me.”

End. The word was like a cool glass of water and Caroline was dying of thirst. She fought as long as she could. Polly kept tickling her armpits, those fingers twisting and turning. End. End. It had to end. Finally, Caroline had no idea if it was seconds, hours or a lifetime later, Caroline broke. It couldn’t be forever. It had to end. Nothing else mattered. The tickling had to end.

Polly noticed that Caroline’s right hand, which had been clenched into a fist through most of the tickling, started flailing wildly. Acting on instinct, Polly slowed the tickling, using the lightest scratching underneath Caroline’s arms. As the tickling eased, the flailing of the fingers slowed until Polly could tell what it was. Sign language. T…E…L…L. Over and over again.

“You want to tell me?” Polly said, stopping the tickling, “OK, but if your faking, I will tickle you for hours before you even get the chance to tell me.”

Caroline, her body still quivering from the unheard laughter, found the strength to open her eyes. They were bloodshot, exhausted and filled with terrible mirth. She nodded. Then, still unable to speak, her hand began signing again.

“P..a..u..l..l..y..s..h..o..r..e,” Polly said, amazed, “Paully Shore? The weasel?” Polly gasped. Triumph flowed through her body. There was no way Caroline, in her current state, could make up something so outlandish.

Then something alien swept through Polly. Looking at Caroline’s body, limp as a rag doll, just hanging from the robots grip, Polly wanted to free her, carry her to the bedroom. There, Polly wanted to explore Caroline’s sweet body, to purge herself of the heat building up inside of her.

“Are you crazy!” Polly’s conservative upbringing screamed, “Everything you’ve done has been for your career, because you had no choice if you wanted to keep being a scientist. Even when you kissed her, even when you…touched…touched her. It was just to break Caroline, to get the password. If you do something now, now that you’ve won, it will be because you WANT to. Because you’re a …les…le…”

The word wouldn’t even come to Polly’s brain. She couldn’t be one of those. Polly knew that she’d remember the feel of Caroline’s body for the rest of her life, the kiss, the sounds she’d made when Polly had touched her nipples or licked her neck. The images would haunt her in the middle of the night. But Polly would always be able to tell herself that she’d only done it to save her career. And at least part of her would believe it. If Polly took Caroline now, she’d never be able to deny what had happened today. She’d have to face the harsh truth.

Polly just wasn’t ready for that. Without a word, she walked away.

Caroline didn’t even notice Polly’s internal conflict. She just hung there, flooded with the relief of not having her armpits, breasts, sides or belly being tickled. Slowly her body recovered, muscles solidifying until she could stand again. Her brain took more time to recover than that.

When it did, Caroline remembered the robot holding her arms. It took a few minutes to calmly but forcefully order it to let her go. Even then she had to let her head clear even further before her fingers were deft enough to undo the knots keeping her feet trapped in her boots.

Caroline didn’t even try to free her boots from the magnetic floor. She ran in her stocking feet back to her lab, quickly logging into her computer. Sure enough, someone else had logged in only minutes ago and downloaded everything concerning the neurotransmitter.

What was she going to do now? She had worked a year on isolating the properties of the alien vegetation, tracing it down to one stray chemical. It had taken two more to figure out its formula and how to reproduce it. The formula was going to make her rich and famous. Now her dreams as well as three years of her life were gone.

Dr. Polly Andrews would pay. She’d pay.

What a great series. I have fallen behind in my reading of stories on this sight, but I am throughly enjoying every chapter. Great detail, highly erotic and fantasic tickling. Keep up the good work.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back