• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling at work

Very nice short story, GoliatTm. :D
Your English is fine, and much better than my (nonexistant) Swedish. :D

Great story.
I'm sure all of that tickling helped to relieve the intense stress level of your job or at least made going to work a pleasant adventure instead of a dreaded chore.

Sounds good to me. Did you get to tickle her any other times whilst she was trying to talk on the phone??

Nige said:
Sounds good to me. Did you get to tickle her any other times whilst she was trying to talk on the phone??

No.. At least not like that, I guess we both would have got fired if anyone discovered us! :) But a quick grab at her ribcage happened quit often when we were working, generating a little YIIIP and a very red face while she was talking in the phone, and a quick tickle in her armpit some times when she was "off guard" trying to pour coffe in her cup.. But quit many times when we not were at work, during our tickle-wrestling-fights..!

Great story! I did a similar thing to a lady friend of mine at a radio station. We were both D.J.'s and my shift had ended and hers had begun. While she was reading the news bulletin I sneaked up behind her and began tickling the nape of her neck. She kept her composure and didn't stumble over one word, but she sure wiggled around a lot. Afterward, she just smiled about the whole thing... I think she may have enjoyed it! Another incident happened when I was a Scout. The bugle player was out in the open, ready to sound the morning reveille. One of the other guys sneaked up behind him and tickled his neck, causing the bugler to sputter and play some awful notes. After he had finished playing, he chased the culprit and most likely beat him senseless with his bugle.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back