• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Most Ticklish Girl you ever seen...

Edge

Level of Quintuple Jade Feather
Just wondering what is the most ticklish girl you've ever found (tickled them yourself, saw in a video, or just saw someone else in person tickle her). What part of her body was the worst? What was reaction to the tickling by her? Thanks...:)

It would have to be the girl I dated all through high school. Her ribs were unbelievably ticklish. My favorite method was to have her face down so I could straddle the backs of her legs and work over her ribs. She let out a mix of screams and hysterical laughter when this was done to her.

Eric

For me it's Viviana from Tickling Paradise aka Pradise vision she has the greatest laugh and her feet are very ticklish My fav video of her is I Dream Of Genie a tickling paradise masterpiece

Most ticklish girl I have ever seen being tickled is a girl called lisa- she was being tickled insane by her sister, jenny- OMG was she soooo ticklsh on her feet and her belly! ;)

That would be my ex-wife...

...the most ticklish woman on the planet, and she hates it with a passion, the frigid bitch! :sowrong: Good riddance!

My wife's sister...hands down the most ticklish.
She just disolves into a ball of laughter...sweet laughter too!:wow: :D
She is the kind of ticklee you almost CAN'T stop tickling...if you know what I mean..you know you should stop but you just CAN'T!!!
She is a good sport about the tickling but too much will get an arm pounding afterward...and some revenge tickling...:)

Actually come to think of it that whole family is about the most ticklish people I know...gee I wonder why I married into
that family LOL ;) :D :)

Good question...

The most ticklish woman I've encountered personally is my aunt. When I was younger, someone would just give the lightest touch of her feet, and she would absolutely lose it. It's been many years since I've seen her get tickled, but when she did, she was so ticklish, it would send her through the roof, especially on her feet.

Mitch

Most ticklish girl ive ever tickled was my friends sister. Her feet were the most ticklish ive encountered yet. She would scream and laugh and punch me at the same time. Beautiful latina girl with wonderful feet:D

There's this girl I work with, all you have to do is wiggle your fingers like you're going to tickle her, and she'll run away giggling befor you even touch her. I'd say she's the most ticklish person I've seen in person. Te most ticklish person I saw in a video would have to be Farra from MTP. She is very ticklish all over, screaming,laughing hystericaly, and thrashing around like crazy.

Hands down, my wife is the most ticklish to me, but the strange thing is that despite that, she is the most willing/sport about it:D

As for the feet, there are alot that tie in that category...but one comes to mind. There was a friend of my ex wife's that lived next door to us. She was so ticklish on her feet that you could tickle her through the sides of her tennis shoes!!! She even had a hell of a time walking across grass in her bare feet cause it drove her mad.

As for tickish "everywhere" in a horrible way, that would be one of my friends ex wifes. She was also the kind that just the simple threat of a tickle (wiggling fingers or just saying the word) would cause her to scream and break into a shaking laughter. I never got to tickle her, but her female friends would always torment her at parties and such. Gotta love them kind of lookie-loo's :)

As for video...in the very first tied and tickled by cal star, I believe the ladies name was Pia Sands. No faking there. Also Audrey Dupree from Real Tickling. Her reactions are just explosive.

And lastly, my lovely lady Majestic (forum member) is just awesomley ticklish. I love getting her feet the most, but her shoulder blades and her hip/thigh area send her through the roof...love ya babe.

peace out,
daddy

Summer from PV comes to mind, in her video Ticklish Virgin, she laughs so hard she was dying. Loved it.

diagree daddy...pia sands is one of the biggest fakers of all time.

Bit of repressed agression there Dan?

The most ticklish person on the face of the planet would have to be TMF member Mercy. I find it impossible to imagine anyone being more ticklish than that. Massaging her feet vaused her to gyrate in a most comical way and snort with supressed laughter, while actually tickling them brings forth howls and shrieks most banshee-like. Bless her little heart. :twohugs:

dtrell said:
diagree daddy...pia sands is one of the biggest fakers of all time.

Maybe it was Jennifer Brooks then...I get the names mixed up sometimes. She was the brunette girl, not the blonde one. The blonde chick was about as ticklish as a stick...so if it was her I will agree Mr.D

If you are talking about the brunette, then we just have a difference of opinion, which is why we all love each other here!!! LOL The only two videos (tickling)I have ever seen the one I am talking about was in T&T 1 and T&T 2 by cal star. In the first one she played a dancer, and in the second one she was a secratary.

peace out,
daddy

Oral foot tickling in that clip???!?!?!?!

Come to daddy!

Yes that's the Viviana I know and love, my god so ticklish I'd give anything to meet her :)

BigJim said:
Oral foot tickling in that clip???!?!?!?!

Come to daddy!

Sadly only about 15 seconds worth. Still, t'was nice to see it again.

well the first would be smurfy of course an the next would be my mom, she was really ticklish.

The most ticklish person i know would have to be my best friend (she'll go nameless for the time being). Shes the type of ticklish person that wont put her arms above her head or expose any of her ticklish parts. When she goes barefoot, she tucks her feet under her and she covers her stomach when she wears a bikini. Shes just that ticklish. My friends and i were all sitting in the backseat of a car one time and there were about 5 of us so we were packed really tightly and someone got the idea to tickle the girl next to her. We all started tickling eachother and nobody could really move so it was torture. My one extremely ticklish friend was saying "Dont tickle me. I'm serious, dont. Please." and stuff like that and of course that just encouraged everyone! Well thats it for now
angel

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back