• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Okay....don't laugh....

Eternal Tomboy

TMF Master
I was watching the movie "Yentl". You know, the one where Barbara Striesand plays a guy so that she can study and learn things from books like only the men can do (the movie is obviously dated). Well, she becomes study partners with this guy (it's Mandy Patakin) and they get into all sorts of theological debates. Well, one of these debates had to do with whether or not Eve was created out of Adam's "rib" or "side". I wasn't really sure why the big debate, but Mandy was adament that it was the rib and Babes said that it was the side. Well, in an effort to make Babes admit that she (or is it he?) is wrong, he chases after her (him?), tackles her to the ground, and begins to tickle her in the ribs, saying "admit it!". Babes is laughing and saying "No,Never!" The scene ends with Babes saying "I can't breathe!" and then their eyes meet. Mandy gets all weirded out because he all of the sudden experienced "feelings" for this "guy" and doesn't know what is going on, so he jumps off of her and runs to the nearest pond and jumps in to cool off.

Cute scene. I still can't believe I sat through "Yentl" and liked it! Does that make me an official Striesand fan? :)

Maggie

:p Maybe.:p It was a nice tickle scene. :)

It really IS a great mainstream scene...

...I haven't seen the whole movie, but I saw this part, and I was tickled pink by how realistic(kle) it was... I wonder if he may have actually been getting her for realism!

Hi daisy,

If you are interested, the significance of their debate about the creation of Eve is that if the first woman came from Adam's "side" it can mean (according to an opinion in the Talmud) that God made the original human as half man, half woman, and then God split off one "side" to establish the two genders. On this account woman and man would seem to share a fundamental equality--which is why the woman Yentel (Babs) wanted to promote this interpretation. On the other hand, if Eve was created from Adam's "rib", then the man might be seen as the primary human being with woman being lesser, coming only from a small, hidden part of his body.

Good scene, but I was never completely sure if she was really getting tickled through that heavy Eastern European clothing they wore.

dig dug

dig dug dog said:
Hi daisy,

If you are interested, the significance of their debate about the creation of Eve is that if the first woman came from Adam's "side" it can mean (according to an opinion in the Talmud) that God made the original human as half man, half woman, and then God split off one "side" to establish the two genders. On this account woman and man would seem to share a fundamental equality--which is why the woman Yentel (Babs) wanted to promote this interpretation. On the other hand, if Eve was created from Adam's "rib", then the man might be seen as the primary human being with woman being lesser, coming only from a small, hidden part of his body.

Good scene, but I was never completely sure if she was really getting tickled through that heavy Eastern European clothing they wore.

dig dug

Thanks for clearing that up, ddd. The scene makes a lot more sense to me now.

As for it's realism, it appeared to me like Babs was laughing pretty hard when he first starts to tickle her, and then it looks like he eases up on her. I think that Mandy made a pretty good 'ler in this scene ;)

Maggie

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back