• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Final Laugh, part 2 (*/f, celebrity)

clean_kitchen

TMF Poster
Final Laugh (part 2)
starring Kristanna Loken and Ali Larter and
featuring Julia Stiles and Brittany Murphy
by clean_kitchen

This is part 2 of a three-part story. Parts 2 and 3 focus entirely on Kristanna and Ali. You can read the first part here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48843

Kristanna and Ali had been searching parks in the area for nearly three hours, with no sign of Brittany. Ali really hoped that she was wrong. If they found that Brittany had been tickle tortured, that meant she and Kristanna were probably next. She didn't want to think about it.

"This about our billionth time through this park," Kritanna complained.

"I know," said Ali, somewhat frustrated herself, "but we need to find her. Did you try her apartment again on your cell?"

"Yes. No answer. Does she carry a cell?

"No. I think she has one, but she never has it with her."

The two actresses passed by a couple walking out a clearing and heading in opposite direction. Neither thought anything of it until Kristanna spotted a feather sticking out of the man's pocket. She grabbed Ali's arm and nodded to the couple. Ali saw it, too. They waited until the couple passed from sight and then entered the path they just exited.

They passed into a clearing and found Brittany curled up on a bench. Her clothes were disheveled and her hair was a mess. They didn't have to ask what had happened.

Brittany woke with a frightened squeal when Ali touched her shoulder. The women embraced, comforting each other.

"I can't even explain how bad they tickled me," she said with tears in her eyes. "I've never laughed so hard in my life. My stomach still hurts."

"It's OK now," Ali reassured her. She explained her theory to Brittany and Brittany just nodded. It sounded strange, but no stranger than a husband and wife tickling the crap out of her in the park.

"So my turn is done? They aren't coming back, are they?" Brittany asked.

"Yes, I think you've made up for escaping the theater. A cab driver got Julia last night."

"Get outta here," said Brittany, shaking her head, "when did you guys get it?"

"We, uh, haven't," said Ali as she shared a nervous glance with Kristanna.

"But I thought you said we were all going to get tickled," said Brittany, somewhat confused.

"Yes, I did."

"But just me and Julia have been tickled, you guys haven't..."

"...Yet..." Ali interrupted. "We haven't been tickled yet."

"Oh," said Brittany as she realized what that meant. "It's really bad, you guys."

"The worst part is not knowing where it will come from," added Kristanna. "It's bad enough knowing you're going to get tickled, but it's another thing to wonder when it will be and who will do it. I don't want some creepy guy putting his hands all over me..."

"It could be feathers..." Brittany interrupted. She knew from experience.

"My point is..." continued Kriastanna, "I wish there was something we could do to control the situation."

"Maybe there is," said Ali.

"What?"

"I'll tell you later. Let's get Brittany to the police station and get home before it gets dark.

The walk home from the police station was unnerving at best. They didn't dare get in a cab after what happened to Juilia the night before. The two women were on a razor's edge. Every body they passed seemed to be leering at them, glancing up and down their bodies and sneaking quick glances at their sandaled feet.

Their hearts skipped a beat when they heard feminine laughing ringing out from across the street. It turned out to be a woman at an outdoor cafe laughing at someone's joke. They looked at each other and allowed themselves a quick laugh at how tense they were. They relaxed a bit.

Their hearts pounded again, however, when two men stepped in front of them.

"Your purses, ladies," demanded the shorter of the two men.

"You're joking," said Kristanna. Her preoccupation with the whole tickling situation gave her little patience with these punks.

"I'm not laughing," replied the other man, "but you may be..."

Ali and Kristanna screamed as the two men grabbed them and tried to get them into a nearly cargo van. The men opened the door and Kristanna could see all sorts of feathers and other tickly-looking implements lining the walls. She screamed and kicked the man holding her in the knee. He released her and Ali also escaped in the commotion. They sprinted across the street and lost themselves in a crowd of commuters coming out of a train station.

The remainder of the walk home was nerve-wracking but uneventful. The actresses collapsed in a heap on the couch, mentally exhausted from the trip.

"That was too close," Kristanna finally said, "There's no telling where we'd be now."

"We'd be laughing, that's for sure," replied Ali.

"Yeah, but for how long? And what else would they do to us? Isn't there something we can do?"

"There may be. It looks like there is little chance of us not getting tickled, and tickled bad, agreed?"

"It looks that way."

"Well, Julia was tickled by a cabbie and Brittany by some couple. Maybe it doesn't matter who tickles us, as long as we really get it."

"You're point being..."

Ali paused, not sure if she really wanted to say it. "Maybe we could tickle each other."

"What?!"

"Look, maybe if we do that we can avoid being taken by someone who will tickle us who knows how long and do who knows what else. You said it yourself."

"Yeah, but tickling each other? Are you sure it will work?"

"No, but do you have a better idea?"

"No. How long do you think we'll have to do it?"

"Well, I was thinking about that. There seems to be a progression. The girls at the theater were tickled for an hour. Julia was tickled later for about two hours, and Brittany a little later than than for about three hours. I think to be safe we should do it for four hours."

"Four hours?! There's no way!"

"Look it makes sense. If you want to go find those guys with the van and let them have at you, go ahead."

Kristanna thought about it for a couple minutes. Ali was right. At least here she knew she would be safe. "OK. Let's do it."

The two actresses each took a shower and put on short cotton shorts and a bra. When they were both ready, they went into Ali's room. They were both nervous.

"Who should go first? Should we draw straws or something?" Kristanna asked.

"I think you should go first," Ali replied.

"Why me?"

"Because we have to do this right. I'm pretty confident that I can do it, but you seem pretty scared."

"So?"

"So I'll do you first and then you'll have revenge as a motivation to really get me good. I don't want either of us to have to go through this again."

"OK," Kristanna resigned, "so what do we do, just start tickling?"

"I think I better tie you to the bed. Judging by how nervous you are, you're really ticklish. With how bad I'm going to have to tickle you, I don't want you to hurt either of us by flailing around."

Kristanna couldn't believe she was letting this happen. She was so scared of getting tickled that she was allowing Ali to tie her down and tickle her. What worried her even more is that it all made sense.

Ali took the belts out of some bathrobes and found some nylons.

"OK, here's the plan. I'm going to tie you lying on your back for the first two hours and then turn you over on your stomach for the rest of the time. I'll tickle really hard for four minutes and then give you one minute to catch your breath. Julia and Brittany both said they got short breaks."

"You've really thought this out, haven't you."

"I just want to make sure it counts."

"Why tickle my front first? Maybe we should start the other way and build up?"

"Do you really want the last part to be the hardest, when you're already worn out? Besides, don't underestimate how ticklish your back can be--especially your legs."

It struck Kristanna how strange this conversation was. It was absolutely surreal. Ali tied her face up on the bead, in a spread eagle position. She pulled her legs and arms tight so that Kristanna could barely move.

"I don't know about this..." said Kristanna, feeling some very serious last minute regrets. "Start slow, OK?"

"No way!" Ali said as she jumped on the bed, straddled Kristanna's hips and began fluttering her fingers up and down her sides.

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOOOOOOOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I SAIHEHEHEHEHEHED SLOW! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"It's for your won good," laughed Ali as she kept up her assault, "You can take it out on me later."

Kristanna bucked and shrieked and the fingers danced all around her side and belly. Ali explored every ticklish rib. She was kind of enjoying this, but also dreaded the fact that Kristanna was supposed to pay her back for every tortuous stroke. She knew she had to get her licks in now.

four minutes passed and Ali stopped to let her roommate rest. Kristanna heaved and panted.

"Oh, crap ... that was bad!" she managed.

"Save your strength. We're just getting started."

When the minute was up--much too soon for Kristanna--Ali moved up, straddling her stomach. She leaned over and put her nails on Kristanna's wrists. She started slowly dragging her nails down Kristana's arms, wriggling her fingers

"Please, no..." she giggled, squeezing her eyes shut against the sensations.

The giggles turned to steady laughter as Ali's fingers reached her elbows and began working down her biceps.

Laughter gave way to high-pitched squeals and cackles when Ali's nails hit the skin under her arms. Ali's fingers scurried around in the smooth hollows while Kristanna's head shook violently back and forth and pounded against on the pillow, all the while laughing a maniacal laugh.

After about thirty seconds, Ali returned her nails to her roommate's bound wrists and started to work her way back down again. Kristanna giggled, laughed and pleaded Ali not to tickle under her arms. Ali paid no attention, eventually finding the armpits again and lingering another thirty seconds. She repeated this pattern until the four minutes was up.

Kristanna didn't speak during the next rest. She just caught her breath and waited for the next session.

Ali once again straddled Kristanna's hips, this time a little lower. She pulled the waistband of her shorts down just enough to expose a little more skin. She then pulled a large pigeon feather out of a drawer.

"Where ... did you get that" Kristanna managed to ask.

"I found it on the window ledge while you were in the shower. I washed it off and I've been letting it dry."

Ali began to drag the feather along the edge of Kristanna's waistband. kristanna dissolved back into pleading laughter. Ali drew patterns with the feather all over Kristanna's stomach, sometimes twirling the feather in her belly button. Kristanna was, of course, absolutely hysterical. For the last of the four minutes, Ali put down the feather and scribbled her nails all over Kristanna's taught tummy. This brought an even more hysterical reaction out of her roommate. At last the four minutes was up.

"How long ... has it been?" Kristanna asked when she was able.

"Fifteen minutes."

"Oh my gawd!" she cried, "There's no way I'm going to make it!"

"Sure you will. I have one more technique for you."

With that, Ali, still straddling her roommate, began to poke and squeeze and knead all along Kristanna's torso from just under her arms to her hips. The tickling to this point had been light scratches with her nails. This was something different. Kristanna begged and squealed as Ali counted each rib, wiggling her fingers along the sensitive ridges.

Ali gave Kristanna a break and then repeated the pattern two more times, until an hour had passed.

"OK, we're done with your upper body," Ali said at the end of the hour.

"Good ... I can't take ... any more of that."

"Time for your legs."

"Whatever ... anything but my sides ..."

Ali knelt on the bed between Kristanna's legs. She dragged her fingers down the fronts of her thighs to the knees and then back up the inner thighs, repeating this motion several times. Kristanna was relieved that Ali was no longer tickling her belly or sides, but tickling was tickling, and this tickled like mad. She laughed and twisted as much as her bonds would allow, which wasn't much.

Ali continued tickling down her sins, back up the sides, lingering in the inner thighs and then continuing their wandering. four minutes soon passed.

"I ... had no idea ... my legs ... were so ticklish..." Kristanna panted during her break.

After a minute, Ali resumed the torture, this time squeezing and kneading her thighs and knees. The change in technique drove Kristanna nuts. She screamed and begged, though most of it came out as gibberish. Ali finished the four minutes by squeezing her upper legs and hips, which made Kristanna squeal even louder.

After a one minute break, Ali repeated the sequence, alternating between light and hard tickling until she reached the 90-minute mark.

"One more part left until 'halftime,'" Ali said, walking to the end of the bed, "Time for the feet."

"Oh crap, I forgot about them!" Kristanna moaned, "Can't you just do my sides again?"

"Sorry, we need to do this all the way to make sure it counts. I'm going to do ten minutes on each foot and then ten minutes on both of them" She bent the toes back on Kristanna's left foot.

"Really, not my feet! Please don't! PLEASE!"

Kristanna had been tickled for an hour and a half, but now she laughed like she had never laughed before. Ali scraped her nails up and down Kristanna's long narrow sole again and again, ball to heel and back again. Kristanna screamed and laughed and babbled and squealed. It was too much. The ten minutes seemed like ten years.

Ali stopped and Kristanna immediately began to plead. "If we ... were ever friends ... you'll leave my ... feet alone."

"Sorry, hon," said Ali, and she really was. She knew this must be horrible for Kristana. "Just remember that you get to get me back in a little bit." She was truly sorry about that part.

"Please ... please ... please NOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Ali went to work on Kristana's right foot, this time using both hands to dance all over the wriggling foot. She tickled the tops and arches and sides and soles, driving Kristanna absolutely insane. For the last two or three minutes she held her foot at the ball and used the feather to tickle in between her toes.

The final ten minutes of the first two hours consisted of Ali relentlessly tickling both feet at the same time. Kristanna thought she was going to die ti tickled so bad.

The first two hours mercifully ended and Ali untied an exhausted Kristanna.

"Ready for the second half?" Ali asked after about ten minutes

"I have another idea," said Kristanna. "How about if we do your first half now and then switch. I could stand to regain my strength, and I think it's about time you got yours."

The suggestion caught Ali off guard. She knew her turn would have to come, but she thought it would be awhile. "I don't know..."

"On the bed, chuckles," Kristanna ordered. "Everyone's been tickled but you."

Ali reluctantly took her place on the bed and let Kristanna secure her arms and legs. She saw how Kristanna reacted to her touches, and she wondered what it would be like to take her place.

"Now," Kristanna said, "I'm not going to mess around. Tell me where your most ticklish place is."

"No way."

"Look, if you tell me where it is, I'll only tickle you there part of the time. If I have to find it, I'll stay there most of the two hours. Your choice."

"Under my arms." Ali relented. She knew Kristanna would find out anyway.

"Good. I'll know if you're lying."

Kristanna straddled Ali's hips and immediately began scratching her nails under her arms. Memories of the foot tickling Ali just gave her fueled her desire to really let her have it. Ali definitely was not lying. She laughed so hard that no sound came out. Her head whipped back and forth. She was too lost in the tickling to beg Kristanna to stop. All she could do was scream and laugh like a mad woman.

Kristanna stopped after about five minutes. Ali giggled for several more.

"Now, I'm going to let you tell me where I should tickle you next. If you don't tell me, I'll get you under your arms again. If you tell me somewhere that isn't ticklish, I'll get you under your arms again. Got it?"

"No games ... just shut up ... and tickle ...," Ali giggled.

"My rules. This is how I want to do it. You've got about five seconds to give me a spot to tickle."

"Please ... OK ... let me think ..."

"Time's up!"

Kristanna kept her promise and resumed tickling Ali under her arms with the same result as before. She alternated between light strokes with her nails and kneading the ribs just above her bra strap. Ali was hysterical.

Kristianna stopped after another five minutes or so.

"omygawd ... omygawd ... no more ..."

"Now, I'll ask again. Tell me where else to tickle or you'll get it under your arms again."

"My feet ... tickle my feet ..." Ali couldn't believe those words came out of her mouth, but it was the first thing that came to mind and she wanted those fingers as far from her armpits as possible.

Kristanna, remembering the technique Ali used on her, bent back the toes on Ali's left foot. "Here we go," she said.

"Oh, no, ... oh, NAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Kristanna raked her fingers up and down Ali's stretched sole. Over and over again she just let her nails glide along the contours of her foot. Her reaction was less intense than when Kirstanna tickled under her arms, but it obviously tickled like crazy.

Ali's mind raced for another place for Kristanna to tickle, but the question never came. Kristanna seemed content to focus on her feet for a while. Ali couldn't decide if that was good news or not.

"Remember this?" Kristanna asked, twirling the feather between her fingers. "I do."

Ali winced as Kristanna began to stroke the sole of her right foot with the feather. Ali got regular pedicures, so her soles were particularly soft and sensitive. The feather brought a steady stream of giggles and laughter. It tickled pretty bad, but at least it was a break from those nails.

The "break" ended when Kristanna grabbed the ball of Ali's foot and began to use the feather on her toes. Giggles gave way to squeals and hysterical laughter as the feather danced first across the base of her toes and then in between each one.

Kristanna stayed on Ali's feet for nearly half an hour, with several minute breaks. Every inch of Ali's ticklish feet experienced both Kristanna's nails and the feather--sometimes at the same time.

"OK, next place," Kristanna announced.

"How about ... my knees ..." Ali panted.

Kristanna knelt between Ali's legs and began to squeeze and knead around and above her knees. Ali winced, expecting to fall back into hysterics. Nothing. It just felt like a massage. Ali didn't understand. Kristanna had been so ticklish there that she just assumed it would be the same for her.

"Hmmm, not ticklish there, are we? You know what that means."

"Oh, no ... please ... I didn't know!"

Kristanna jumped up on Ali's hips and dig into her armpits. Ali went wild. Kristanna kept tickling her friend until it was time for the next break.

"Now, let's try the rest of your legs."

Ali really hoped her legs were ticklish. How weird was that? Her friend was about to tickle her and she actually hoped it tickled really bad. What a bizarre night.

Neither of the women were disappointed. Coherent thoughts scattered from Ali's head the moment Kristanna started tickling her thighs. Her nails danced up and down Ali's legs. She lingered when she reached the inner thigh--obviously very ticklish.

Kristanna tortured Ali's legs for about half an hour. It was only about the last five minutes that she discovered how ticklish Ali's very upper thighs were, around the hip bone. Ali went crazy as Kristanna slid the feather under her shorts and traced along her panty line by her hip.

The leg torture finally ended. Like Kristanna, Ali hadn't realized how ticklish her legs would be. Man, that was bad.

"Time for the final area--tummy and sides," Kristanna announced as she straddled Ali's hips.

"No armpits ... please no armpits ..." Ali begged.

"Only if your tummy and sides aren't ticklish."

Ali knew there was no chance of that. She began laughing uncontrollably even before Kristanna's claws found her outstretched body. Kristanna was absolutely vicious. She alternated randomly between light touches and kneading and squeezing, never allowing Ali to get used to one sentation or place. Her hands flew all over her sides and belly.

Ali was completely beside herself, her maniacal laughter couldn't escape fast enough. Her head flopped back and forth, eyes sometimes clenched and sometimes wide with ticklish surprise.

Kristanna continued the torture for about twenty minutes, allowing a few minute-long breaks. During one of the sessions, she repeated her success with the feather, tickling Ali's lower abdomen under her shorts along the waistband of her panties. Kristanna could only guess how ticklish Ali would be under her pantys, but both had agreed to leave clothing--little as it was--intact.

"Half an hour left," Kristanna informed her. "We're going to end with fifteen minutes of underarm tickling, just like you ended with my feet. But first, you get to choose where I tickle you the other fifteen minutes: feet, legs, or upper body."

"I can't ... believe this ...," Ali panted, "tickle ... my feet ..." Her feet had gone the longest since being tickled and she once again wanted those fingers as far from her torso as possible.

"I definitely wouldn't choose that," Kristanna said as she moved to the end of the bed, "but it's your call."

Kristanna stood between Ali's feet and vigorously applied a hand to each one. Ali once again dissolved into hysterics. Her feet wriggled flexed and curled in vain attempts to avoid those terrible fingers. And she laughed, hard and full.

As promised, the foot tickling lasted a total of about fifteen minutes with a couple breaks and a return visit from the feather. Ali was happy when the foot tickling stopped, but she was not relived. She knew the next fifteen minutes would be hell.

"Please,... don't do it...," she begged, "tickle my feet some more... or my legs... anything but this..." She was nearly in tears.

"Like you told me when you tickled my feet, it's for your own good."

Kristanna then gave Ali an underarm tickling she wouldn't forget. She realized that it would be her turn again soon, and she took out every last bit of anxiety on Ali's armpits.

The final fifteen minutes eventually and mercifully ended. It took Ali nearly ten minutes to gather herself.

"Now we're even." said Kristanna, almost apologetically. "You said I needed tickle you really bad."

"Mission accomplished," Ali agreed, "but we're about to get uneven. First, though, let's get cleaned up a little. I think we could both use a shower and a little rest."

[to be continued...]

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back