• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Final Laugh, part 3 (f/f, celebrity)

clean_kitchen

TMF Poster
Final Laugh (part 3)
starring Kristanna Loken and Ali Larter and
featuring Julia Stiles and Brittany Murphy
by clean_kitchen

This is the conclusion of a three-part story. Parts 2 and 3 focus entirely on Kristanna and Ali. You can read the first two parts here:

Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...&threadid=48843

Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48875

The roommates each took a long hot shower, enjoying the break from the tickling but dreading the tickling yet to come. If nothing else, they both knew if they got through the first two hours, then they could get through the second two hours.

They dressed as before, though this time in a mid-cut tank top and no bra. Being tied on their stomachs would protect what modesty they had the absence of bra straps would allow full access to the back and sides. They had also learned from the first sessions that it would be more comfortable to put their hair up. That would be cooler and would keep it out of their faces.

Kristanna assumed her position face down on the bed and Ali secured her arms and legs. She didn't say a word as she climbed on the bed and straddled Kristanna's hips. This would be her last shot at revenge for how bad Kristanna had tickled her. It needed to make up both for the tickling she already got and the tickling she was now convinced she would get when it was her turn again.

She decided to begin by exploring Kristanna's bare back, unsure which parts would be the most ticklish. She placed her nails on her shoulders and just dragged them down her back to the waistband of her shorts. Kristanna buried her face in the pillow, muffling the sound, but Ali could tell by her shaking that she was laughing hard.

She continued to lightly tickle her back for about five minutes, wringing a steady stream of heavy but muffled laughter from Kristanna. Kristanna realized a flaw in her putting-her-hair-up strategy: it kept her hair out of her face, but it left her slender neck and shoulders very exposed. Ali was quick to exploit it.

"My gawd, that tickles!" Kristanna said during the break.

"Well, get ready," Ali replied, "I have a feeling this will be worse."

It was. Kristanna went wild as Ali danced her fingers up and down her sides, sometimes along her back and sometimes along her ribs where they met the bed. For the last minute or tow of the session, Ali laid down on Kristanna's back and tickled under her arms. Kristanna pounded her face into the pillow, shaking her head and pleading incoherently.

"I'm... going to remember that...," Kristanna promised.

"You do that," Ali replied, instinctively hugging her arms to her sides. "Maybe you'll remember this, too."

Kristanna was lost again in the tickling as Ali began vigorously kneading and squeezing all over her sides and back. Ali hadn't considered the fact that being on her front still left her armpits exposed. She supposed it was fair; being on her stomach wouldn't protect Kristanna's feet, either.

Ali got lost in her thoughts and lost track of the time. She snapped to when Kristanna's laugh suddenly got hoarse and she started to cough. It had been nearly ten minutes since her last break. Ali stopped immediately. It wasn't her intention to hurt her friend.

"I'm really sorry, I lost track of the time. Really, I'm sorry."

"Oh,... you will be...," gasped Kristanna, " I can... promise... you that..."

Ali let Kristanna rest for two minutes to make up for the break she skipped. After the two minutes, Ali resumed torturing her roommate's back, twice more repeating the pattern of back, sides, hard tickling.

"Almost halfway there," offered Ali, truly sympathizing with her friend.

"Forgive me... if I'm... less than thrilled..." she panted in reply. She had now endured nearly three hours of being tickled like she had never been tickled before, and that was actually the good news. The bad news was that she had over an hour left, at least part of which would include Ali tickling her feet.

Ali moved between Kristanna's legs. Ali had a feeling this was going to tickle really bad, but she didn't say so. She just started running her fingers up and down the backs of Kristanna's slender legs.

Kristanna shook and screamed into the pillow. She wanted to jump right out of her skin. The most desperate laughter came when Ali tickled the backs of her knees and the spot where her legs met her rear. It also tickled really bad when her nails wandered down toward her ankles, at least partly in anticipation of those nails continuing down to her feet. They never did. They would approach the threshold, her feet would twitch in anticipation, but then the fingers would follow a tickly route back up her calves to her knees and thighs.

Ali repeated this same torture for nearly forty-five minutes with the appropriate one-minute breaks. She alternated between skittering her nails along the sensitive skin and squeezing Kristanna's knees and thighs.

"Almost there. Just one more thing," Ali said as she moved to the foot of the bead.

"Just... get it over with," Kristanna relied wearily. It was going to be a long half hour.

Ali sat on Kristanna's left leg between her calf and ankle and started lightly tickling the sides of her left foot. Kristanna didn't even try to resist. Even this light tickling was completely unbearable. All she could think about was how bad she wanted the tickling to stop.

Even that thought was erased mind when Ali held Kristanna's toes back with one and and scribbled all over her sole with the other.

As before, Ali tickled one foot for about ten minutes and then did the other for about ten minutes. Ali remembered about the feather when she was tickling Kristanna's right foot. She hadn't tried it on her soles before, just her toes. This time she fluttered the feather up and down the bottom of Kristanna's narrow foot. As expected, it tickled like crazy. Using it on her toes brought the same response as before.

At last it was time for the final ten minutes, an all-out tickling of both feet. Ali used every combination of fingers and feather that she could think of, and Kristanna just shrieked and wailed with laughter, wondering if it would ever end.

It eventually did. Time was up. The realization that she was done combined with exhaustion to produce tears in Kristanna's eyes. She hoped with everything she had that she would never have to go through anything like that again. She knew, thought that the night wasn't quite over.

The actresses quietly changed places, each wanting the ordeal to be over. Kristanna mimicked Ali's starting technique, exploring her bare back with her fingers. Ali mimicked Kristanna's hysterical response. She squealed when Kristanna's fingers wandered a little too close to her armpits once or twice.

Five minutes passed. Kristanna repeated this a number of times, using the feather to tickle Ali's neck. Ali wished through her laughter that she had thought of that.

Half an hour passed. Ali knew she was in trouble when Kristanna laid down on top of her, hands just touching her sides of her stomach. She tensed in anticipation and then tensed even more as she pulled on her bonds in a vain attempt to lower her arms in protection.

Kristanna's nails fluttered up and down Ali's sides, including stops under her arms. Kristanna pounded her face repeatedly into the pillow and shook her head from side to side, screaming in ticklish laughter. She completely lost control when Kristanna focused her attention--and her fingers--on Ali's armpits. Ali was completely lost in the tickling.

When the torture finally stopped and she caught her breath, she noticed that ten minutes had passed.

"I told you I'd remember," Kristanna said when she saw Ali look at the clock.

"When I did it... it wasn't... your worst spot..."

"Too bad, laughing girl. You should have thought about that before daydreaming while you were tickling me." Kristanna was showing a slightly sadistic side that Ali had never seen before. Still, she would rather Kristanna was doing this to her than some creepy stranger. Kristanna tickled her sides and armpits for half an hour.

"Leg time," Kristanna announced, almost bubbly. She knelt on the bed between Ali's legs. Ali proved to be just as ticklish on the backs of her legs as anywhere else--except maybe under her arms. She squealed and pleaded and laughed as Kristanna traced slow paths all over the ticklish skin. She got a more intense reaction when her fingers wandered a little too far up the sides of her thighs towards her hips. That gave Kristanna an idea, one that she would save for later.

She only tickled Ali's legs for about fifteen minutes. She realized time was running out and she wanted to make sure Ali's feet got enough attention.

She started in on both of Ali's feet at the same time, scratching furiously at her soles. Even though they weren't Ali's most ticklish spot, they were still extremely ticklish. They had been tickled quite a bit in the first session and would be in this one. Ali found herself wondering if she was tickling Ali's feet so much because they were her own worst spot. No matter. Ali was laughing and carrying on like a crazy woman and that, after all, was all that really mattered.

Kristanna remembered how much the light ticking Ali had started with had tickled and decided to return the favor. She sat on Ali's left leg and lightly stoked the sides of her foot with all ten fingers. The response was electric. In fact, it almost seemed like it tickled Ali more than it had tickled Kristanna, if that were possible. She decided to give the other foot the same treatment.

Another half hour passed with Kristanna tickling Ali's feet. The last five minutes ended as the foot tickling had begun--with Kristanna scribbling all over the soles of both Ali's feet.

"Time for the home stretch," Kristanna told her still giggling roommate.

"Oh, no... not under my arms... please... oh, please...," Ali pleaded, anticipating Kristanna's "grand finale."

"Actually, I have something else in mind."

Ali was a little relived, but also a little nervous. She was sure Kristanna wasn't going to let her off easy, but what could be as bad as a final fifteen minutes of underarm tickling? She felt Kristanna lay down between her legs, sholders on her rear. Leg tickling? That would be bad, but bearable.

Kristanna was playing a hunch. She laid down with her shoulders pinning Ali's rear, wedged her arms under her legs and snaked her fingers up the front of her shorts.

"Hey, what's are you AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Kristanna began wriggling her fingers up and down Ali's hips, from the top of her thighs to the elastic waistband of her shorts and across her lower abdomen. Even through her panties, which covered hardly anything, the tickling sensation was incredible.

Ali gasped and screeched and laughed as hard as she had at any point in the night. When she arched her back to pin Kristanna's hands, she would just squeeze her hips. When Ali lifted her hips to avoid the squeezing, Kristanna would flutter her fingers across the soft skin. Either way, Kristanna tickled her completely silly like this for the whole fifteen minutes.

When the time finally expired, Kristanna untied Ali and they both laid on the bed, completely spent.

"Where did that last part come from?" Ali asked.

"Just a hunch," Kristanna replied. "Was I right?"

"If by 'right' you mean it tickled like crazy, yeah, you were definitely right. And I was worried you wouldn't get me bad enough."

"I think we both got it plenty good. Do you suppose it was enough to get us out of our little fix?"

"I suppose we'll find out. If that wasn't enough, I can't image what would be."

Exhaustion overcame the two actresses and they drifted off to sleep.

Ali and Kristanna slept soundly through the remainder of the night and through most of the next day. They ordered pizza the next night and relaxed at home. Both wondered in the backs of their minds whether the delivery boy would try to break in and tickle them.

They returned to work the next day, still wary. Each kept a bottle of pepper spray handy just in case anyone tried anything.

Several days passed, and none of the four women who escaped the original theater tickling incident reported any further incidents. The make-up tickling they each received apparently righted whatever cosmic wrong insisted that they get tickled. Julia and Brittany weren't quite sure at first what to think about Ali and Kristanna's solution, but they understood. The nervous glances faded and it disappeared from conversation.

Ali still wondered about it all. What a strange couple days. What a surreal night with Kristanna. She walked through a park after work, taking in the cool clear evening air. It was a nice quiet park, she thought, and then realized the park was familiar. She found a path to the clearing where they found Brittany after she was tickled. Brittany used to come to the secluded spot to think, and Ali thought it an appropriate place to do some reflecting for herself.

She sat on the bench and considered those strange days. He mind drifted to the four girls and how each had endured a longer tickling in order of when they got tickled. She realized it was also the reverse order in which they were told about it. Julia had been last, then Brittany, then Kristanna, and of course herself had been first.

She closed her eyes and ran back through the list in her head. The girls in the theater were tickled for one hour, Julia for two, Brittany for three, Kristanna for four and herself for... five? Her stomach sank with the realization that she only had Kristanna tickle her for four hours. Why hadn't she thought of that before?

She opened her eyes, startled as she felt her bench shake. On either side of her sat one half of a middle aged couple.

"Look, Donna, someone else found our favorite bench," the man said to his wife.

Ali's eyes grew wide with realization when she glimpsed a long feather sticking out of the man's jacket pocket. She looked at the woman, who grinned at her in a way she didn't quite like. Ali's eyes darted down to the woman's long, smooth fingernails. She suddenly wished she had worn a sweatshirt instead of just this cotton t-shirt.

She looked back at the man. He was also grinning a grin she didn't like.

Out in the park a lone jogger barely noticed as a flock of wrens suddenly fled a nearby tree.

A very nice series which has a number of fine ideas, well done Clean Kitchen! Our series we hope will be half as good as ours, if possible. Lovely work!
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back