• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This one is so sensually and sadistically non-consensual and 18 +. Comments welcome

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Sorry Satin, But those Feet are Mine…
Inspired by Satin.
Written by Ticklishscribe.
c. 2003.

Satin couldn't believe as she lay on her bed, that she was about to let a man she had only known for a short time, tie her and tickle her all over. She had met Gordon through the Bondage Playhouse website, where he had seen a clip of her being tickled. This had lead to him buying the video of her being tickled and then contacting her to see if she would like him to write a tickling story about her. The story he had written had totally aroused her She shivered at the thought of what was going to happen to her and squirmed on the bed.

"Relax Satin." He spoke quietly. "You're going to love this. In the end you'll be begging me for this."

His words made her jerk and she squirmed on the bed again.

As he lay beside her, he took her hands in his and slowly maneuvered them over her head and then straddled her. She quivered as he did this and the words "Oh God," came softly from her lips. He smiled and looked into her warm hazel eyes, then leaned forward and sensually kissed her. She kissed back and quivered more. Reaching for the restraint he began to buckle it around her left wrist and he felt her jerk and squirm a little.

"Shhhh." He whispered, putting a finger to her lips.

She stopped squirming and looked at him, then watched as he finished buckling the restraint, her eyes flitting back and froth from the wrist to his face. Her body was still shivering and she could feel a tenseness starting. He then set to work on the right wrist and she eyed the restraining that one as well. He sat back to look at her and he could feel her trembling body beneath him. He smiled and nestled his hands in her armpits and as he did so she jerked and the bed squeaked.

"I can hear your heart beating faster." He spoke softly. "Each beat a grain of the sands of time."

Her breath deepened then went shallow and she jerked at his words.

He leaned over her and she saw a black mask in his hand. She quivered even more and even squirmed a little as well. He then leaned forward, brushed his hand against her left cheek and then sensually kissed her on the lips again

"Time to go night, night Satin."

She drew a sharp, short breath and squirmed some more. "No please Gordon, I want to see a bit more."

As the mask covered her eyes, her breathing got heavier and faster and she squirmed again. She felt the mask on her face and felt the elastic strap at the back of her head.

Then the room went silent and she could hear the silence slowly pounding in her brain, slowly pounding like her heart, each beat a grain of the sands of time. The pounding got louder and louder and louder drowning out everything else in the room. And just when she felt that it would drive her out of her mind, it stopped and the room went silent again. She could hear whispers of movement and she knew he was moving somewhere in the room. Her heart pounded then fluttered then pounded again and she turned her head in the direction of his almost silent movement.

She jerked and drew in another short but deep breath as she felt a hand slowly close around her left ankle. She jerked then felt her left leg being straightened, then felt a hand close around her right ankle as well. She felt her entire body sliding down the bed and her legs going taught. The touch of the restraint on her left ankle made her jerk again and as he buckled it around her ankle she tensed her leg. She jerked again as she knew the other one was being restrained as well as she felt uneasy about her legs being spread.

'OHGOD!' was he reading her mind?' She wondered that as a single finger slowly slithered between her legs, slowly slithering up the denim to her womanhood. "OH GOD! OHHH SHE-IIIIT!" Her body flinched, shivered and her head jerked from side to side as the meandering finger slowly went back down and then back up. He continued the stroking and giggled evilly.

"I shall look forward to that." He whispered then got off the bed.

She felt him move and while she was blindfolded, she still followed him with her head. Her breathing was heavy again and she tugged slightly at the restraints.

His left hand slowly grasped the toe of her left sneaker and her foot jerked at his touch. She took a short, sharp breath and mumbled something under her breath.

"What's that...regretting that you said I could tickle your feet too." He giggled evilly, smiled and wriggled her foot and it jerked again. This time she tried to get it away from him, but the restraint held it in place.

She was heavily regretting that he had talked her into letting him tickle her feet, heavily regretting that she even was allowing him to even touch her feet to begin with.

"I've changed my mind about my feet, they're off limits."

"Well maybe you've changed your mind, but I haven't. As far as I'm concerned, there's no limit to your feet."

"NO PLEASE NOT THE FEET NOT THE FEET! I'VE CHANGED MY MIND FOR REAL, I'M NOT KIDDING!"

He cam up and sat beside her."And I'm not kidding either sweetheart. These feet are mine."

Satin started to scream, but he quickly inserted a ball gag into her mouth and tied it off. Now all she could utter were muffled screams and intelligible begging and pleading.

She could feel one hand holding her foot still and the other one toying with the lace of her sneaker. She knew the lace was coming undone and again tried to free her foot. She jerked again, screaming through the gag at feeling fingers between the sides of her sneaker and her foot then feeling a firm grip on the heel of the sneaker, and another firm grip on the toe of it. A sliding motion revealed that her sneaker was coming off and she again jerked her foot to get it away from him. She tried clenching her toes to keep the sneaker on but it was too loose on the foot for that to work. As it came over her heel he began to drag the top of the heel portion along her sock covered sole. This made her jump and she began writhing her foot and coninuously screaqming through the gag. But the writhing only made the sneaker easier to remove and within moments it was totally off her foot.

He dropped it to the floor and it sounded like a gun going off. He smiled as her foot writhed once more and his left hand darted out to tweak her toes. This made her foot writhe even more and he had to bend the toes back to hold the foot still. The thick cotton sock offered her little protection for her extremely sensitive feet and her foot still writhed in his grip. This made him smile and wriggle it some more.

She jerked and gasped, feeling a single finger slowly slithering up her sock covered sole. When it reached her high arch, she gasped again, began breathing heavily once more and arched her back. Leaving the arch the finger then went to ball of the foot and then to the soft pad under her long toes and into the toe joints. Her back continued to arch and her heavy breathing got faster and faster. The finger started slowly downward and followed the same path as it had come up. She held herself still for a moment then collapsed on the bed and began muffled giggles.

"Very nice, I shall do this again." And with that he did exactly that. Her foot writhed in his grip and she giggled further, but this time her giggle began to go guttural His finger ballet danced on the sole and figure skated its way all over her tender arch. From heel to toes he sensually teased the tender ticklish sole and she began to writhe again, making the bed squeak even more. He delighted in her reactions and continued the sensual teasing of her hypersensitive sole. Her breathing was still heavy and her guttural giggling still came forth. He could tell that she was trying everything not to really laugh, but that the teasing of her sole was wearing down her resistance.

"Resistance is futile." He whispered then giggled evilly again. "My, my but we're ticklish with our sock on. I can just imagine how ticklish your bare foot is."

She screamed, and while she couldn't form words, he knew she was screaming "Leave my socks on."

He giggled at her request, then moved over to the right foot and began removing that sneaker. Her foot jerked, but the firm grip he had on it kept it still. Within moments the other sneaker was off and as he dropped it to the floor she jumped again and arched her back.

She felt his hand graze the tops of her sock covered toes and she scrunched them immediately. He grazed them again only slower this time, grabbed them and wriggled the foot. She drew a short sharp breath and her legs tensed and strained at the restraintes holding them. The bed squeaked again as she writhed and he smiled at her reactions.

"You have such tense, sensitive feet sweetheart, they will be fun."

Again she screamed through the gag as he grazed her toes once more. She felt him move again and she could feel him sitting beside her again. She moved her head all over, trying to find a crack in the blindfold from which she could see at least something.

"You look hot Satin; I think I should remove your top and let you cool down." She felt fingers teasing the buttons of her shirt, froze for a moment then began writhing, trying to sink into the mattress to keep her shirt on. She felt cool air in her tummy and realized that he was uncovering her ribs now, one rib at a time.as they stroked the sensitive skin.

"Such a lovely ribcage… I will have fun exploring that." He continued to unbutton the shirt.

She felt his hands graze her breasts and she continued writhing, trying desperately to keep her shirt on. But her shirt moved easily off her chest and the cotton fibers tickled He was surprised to see that she wasn't wearing a bra, and he leaned forward and blew softly on both nipples.

"You're not wearing a bra sweetheart, you must have known what I was going to do."

She jerked at feeling his warm breath on her nipples.

"I think the only thing that's hot right now are your nipples and a certain lower central area." He pinched her left nipple and she jerked once more and drew another short sharp breath.

"Oh yes… I knew it. What was it you said, whip me, beat me, kinky sex is all I need."

'Oh God, had she said that to him? She could feel her perky nipples getting hard and feel her loins in turmoil. She was aroused and extremely sensitive right now and barely able to contain herself. His undressing of her was keeping her on edge and the blindfold was enhancing it. She could now feel her shirt coming away from under her arms and she realized that he was baring her armpits.

His fingers grazed her armpits and she jerked, arched her back and breathed heavily once more. He smiled again at her reactions and spread the shirt away from her chest..

"You are so cute and cuddly." He said. "And oh so tickly too. I just love ticklish Teddy Bears. Especially when they have such soft, sensitive and wide open armpits like you've got."

She flinched as he said this and he again looked at her breasts and saw that her nipples were even more erect that the last time he looked.

"OOOHHH, you are really aroused… I like this and I will make sure that you have a perfectly orgasmic time."

She breathed in sharply. He had used the word orgasm and it filled her with so many images. She jerked, feeling a tongue teasing her left nipple and then her right. She felt his warm lips kissing and caressing her nipples and began to moan softly.

He stopped and smiled at her. "Tickly nipples huh, those are for later."

With that she felt fingers fluttering on her ribs, lightly digging in and rubbing from tips to back. The ballet dancing, figure skating, spider-tickling fingers were torture to her and the gutteral gagged giggles returned.

"You have a lovely laugh Satin, but we must up the volume on it." His fingers pressed a little more firmly into her ribs and the laughter got more intense and higher in volume. Her head went from side to side and she tried to arch her back, but with him being on top of her it was impossible. He stopped and then ran two fingers along the waist of her jeans, stroking her tummy. She froze, then thrashed and continued the guttural laughter. Leaning forward he blew a raspberry in her button and she writhed intensely under him. Delighted in her reaction he blew another longer one and she writhed once more.

She writhed even more intensely when she felt him slowly unbuckle her leather belt then unclasp and unzip her jeans. She squirmed as she felt her jeans being tugged down or her waist and bum, squirming more as they were pulled down her legs. This was followed by her panties being pulled down the same way.

He returned to the foot of the bed and began to untie her left leg. It was here that she felt her jeans and panties coming off her leg and it being now retied to the corner of the bed. Then she felt her right leg being untied and she knew that her jeans and panties were coming completely off. Her right was then tied similar as the left and she now felt somewhat vulnerable.

"A little kinky tickling for you my sweet Satin." He whispered.

She suddenly felt a single finger stroking her between the legs again and up her womanhood and she screamed through the gag again.

The finger slithered up and down, teasing her inner thighs and her womanhood.

"Hmmmmmm... Another something for later." He giggled evilly.

. Her wrists and ankles strained in their bondage and the bed squeaked almost continuously. The finger was ecstasy and torture all rolled up into one and it was dividing her senses like crazy.

Then he stopped fingering her, and she felt him get off. The silence was deafening once more and she intensely followed any sort of sound by turning her head in its direction. A finger quickly slithered up her left sock covered sole and she jerked her foot and writhed it all over.

"Oh you react exquisitely Satin, I'm glad we have all day."

She jerked at his words, suddenly remembering that she did have all day with him. The bondage then became larger than life and enhanced her situation 100 percent.

Her screaming through the gag was music to his ears and he thoroughly delighted in each one.

Five fingers again spider tickled the sock covered sole and her entire body writhed and the guttural giggles returned. This was even worse that him teasing her womanhood. At least there she could have orgasm and release. Here there was no release, only continuous tickling. The fingers went from the heel to the long toes of her curvy foot, cruising over the sole of the sock. She thrashed and continued the guttural giggles, trying desperately to pull her foot away from his grip. Then he stopped and she felt like a bolt of lightning was going through her as he started to peel off her sock.

She screamed still more and her foot writhed as the cotton slid up her sole.

He stopped, spider tickled her rounded heel and she writhed even more intensely. Then he moved the sock up a bit more and spider tickled the bottom half of her arch. This was pure torture for her as he then began exposing the top half, then spider tickling the hypersensitive skin.

Her gagged screaming was now continuous as more guttural laughter came from deep inside of her and again he delighted in her reactions.

The sock was now bunched up around her toes and he was slowly tugging it off. With a final flick the sock was off and she wriggled and writhed her long toes. He leaned forward, gently kissed the big toe and it spasmed then writhed all over.

"Such a silky, soft, hypersensitive sole." He spoke softly then spider tickled under the toes. Once again her feet writhed all over, her breath was short and shallow and as she struggled to free her foot he spider tickled again, only this time a little slower trying to get every ounce of reaction out of her.

Taking her sock he stretched it across her sole and began to slowly drag it back and forth across the hypersensitive skin. She arched her back again, froze, then fell back to the bed and thrashed and now gutturally cackled. He had found a tickling tool, which was to his liking and he was making the most of it.

The soft cotton tickled like crazy and she continued to thrash and the guttural laughter continued to flow.

He started dragging the sock across her sole faster and faster and her foot flailed about in all directions.

Her chest heaved, her entire body shivered and shook and one long squeak was now coming from the bed. Her head snapped from side to side and gagged laughter exploded within her.

He dug his right hand's fingers into the right sock covered sole and attacked the tender arch.

She rocketed off the bed then fell back, thrashing and cackling through the gag again, as her sock offered no protection for her. He was delighting in her reactions and now continued the arch tickling using ten fingers. From heel to toes and back he went, especially making sure that her arch and the soft toe joints and pads got more than their fair share. Her foot jerked and writhed, trying to find some chance of escape, some refuge where he couldn't tickle it.

"Isn't this just exquisite." He laughed softly, then continued on the sock foot, and she writhed and thrashed as much as the bonds would let her.

"There is absolutely nothing you can do about it. And I've only just started." He went back to the bare foot, bent the toes back and raked and revved dig fingers under them in the soft joints.

Instantly she went volcanic with intense writhing and screaming laughter and it almost felt as if the bed was going to fall to pieces it was shaking so badly. He had to grip her foot as hard as he could to stop it from writhing out of his grasp and even then it was still wild in his hand. Her laughter went back to guttural and her entire body was in constant spasmodic jerking movement. He could tell she was in wild ticklish abandon and agony and he was thoroughly enjoying it.

"I think it's time for a sensual Satin. Time for some of that kinky sex you so desire."

She froze momentarily, then her head moved all over, trying to find him. What was his version of kinky sex.

He stopped tickling her left foot and sitting beside her waist, he slowly ran a single finger up her tender lips. Once again her back arched and she jerked and breathed deeply but short.

"Well now, we do want it don't we."

His finger now traveled down the lips and back up again, going even slower this time. Her reaction was the same, only this time he could detect a bit of a moan coming from her as well.

"Oh you are ready for it aren't you. Your womanhood is so hungry for it, it's ravenous."

Now using a feather, he tormented her lips even further, even probing it between them to seek out the tender bud below. Still more moaning came from her and he knew that she was really getting off on this. To keep her on edge, his free hand sporadically spider tickled her ribs and she continued the spasmodic jerking.

She heard a humming and began writhing again.

"You'll love this vibrator sweetheart, it could be considered very kinky. And you like kinky don't you."

She went wild as it touched the viberator to her now highly sensitive lips. The sensual and torturous finger and feather stroking of her lips and bud was bad enough, but this was pure torture personified. Meandering and slithering its way up and down her lips and bud was driving her crazy and she began begging him for any sort of release. Her entire body writhed from side to side and her mouth clenched shut tightly. But he could hear a moan coming from deep inside her. He could now see her trying to grind her womanhood against the vibrator and so he pulled it back so that it was just touching it. She was now getting the full torture from the vibrator but not able to get off on it. This was driving her nuts and she writhed even more. He giggled evilly and pressed the vibrator slightly into her, held it there for a few seconds then pulled it back, doing this several times and driving her absolutely crazy.

He removed it altogether, now slowly stroking her inner thighs with it always stopping just short of her womanhood. He could practically see the orgasm building up inside of her and he watched as her loins violently shivered and shook. Then he stopped vibrating altogether and spider tickled her loins. She moaned loudly, shivered and shook and begged for release, promising him anything if only he would let her cum.

His fingers worked deep inside her, probing into the pulsating lips and teasing the tender bud below. He watched as her volcanic, spasming lips burst wide open, followed by a geyser of juices. She gutturally screamed as she orgasmed and his eyes were riveted on her womanhood.

He smiled and giggled evilly. "God dammit Did you bust an orgasmic gut. You're a dream come true, or should I say a dream, cum, true."

She tensed and jerked again, her head moving wildly around in search of the voice. She also arched her back, and strained at the bonds once more, trying to reach out and touch him. She writhed and her head turned toward him and she could feel his warm breath on her ear and it made her heart quicken and she closed her eyes. She jerked again when she felt his lips kiss hers and her breath became audible.

"So kissable and tender you are Satin, but I must tickle you more."

She squirmed at the mere thought of him tickling her even more at length and at will. Her entire body was all a tingle, with almost all of her nerve endings being riveted and ready for the tickling to come. She closed her eyes even tighter and tried to imagine him in her position with her tickling him senseless, but the images wouldn't come. The previous tickling had increased her sensitivity and now she was one giant nerve ending.

She felt him enter her armpits again and jerked when she felt his fingertips caressing their deep recesses. She tried to bring her arms down and deny him, but the bonds denied her that luxury and defence. She squealed feeling his tickles in the deep recesses and wanted to protect her armpits even more now.

"Ahhh Satin, we are cresting the edge so soon? You are just full of delicious surprises, and I haven't even begun to tickle you yet.

"No, no." Was all she could speak, in an almost breathless manner and her writhing continued.

He single finger stroked the tender skin again, this time going up and down and repeating the stroke over and over. He delighted in the silky, satiny smoothness that were her armpits and he made sure that every micrometer of sensitive skin was stroked.

"Ahhh Satin." He cooed in her right ear. "I love teasing you to start off with. It really makes your nerve endings blow a gasket.

Her nerve endings were indeed riveted. In fact they were so rigid they were at the breaking point and she was almost on the edge. She was getting more and more on the edge with each word he spoke, with each touch of his fingers and each movement of his body. She wanted to scream, but her voice wouldn't function properly. She wanted to run, but the bonds prevented that and arching her back, she again strained at her bonds.

He loved watching her react to his touch and he made sure that he got the maximum reaction from each and every touch. His surgical tickles were inciting wave after wave of guttural laughter and intense writhing. He loved the fact that she was under his total control, that he could turn her on and off at will. Every time he'd stop tickling her, the laughter would immediately but slowly subside along with the writhing. To not turn her off completely, he would apply light to firm random strokes in random places, keeping her on the edge and a high level of uncertainty.

"Are we having fun Satin?" She breathed heavily and quickly, writhing again and he smiled evilly.

"Oh my god-" She was pushing out the words.

He giggled softly and evilly and simultaneously single finger stroked both her armpits. "If I said coochie coochie coo." He asked, teasing her again. "Would that help?"

She squealed again and strained at the bonds holding her arms and legs. She was in a battle of wills with his finjgers, being slowly being driven out of her mind and she tried desperately to hold in her reactions.

"You're thoroughly fucking evil!" She hissed, jerking at her bonds. "Just you wait till it's your turn."

He giggled evilly once more. "Compliments will get you nowhere and threats will do you no good either." He teased and tormented the left pit then the right and then began doing them both at will, making sure that he didn't fall into rhythm that she could get used to. Again she tried to bring her arms down, but the bonds prevented that and she strained at them and writhed intensely. There wasn't even so much as a square millimetre of armpit that wasn't ticklish and this was playing havoc with her senses.

"Are we enjoying our tickle?"

She dare not speak again, as that would allow the laughter to escape and she was trying desperately to hold it in as long as possible. Her squeals were bringing her dangerously close to careening over the edge with laughter.

"Awwww, we are dangerously close to cracking aren't we." He giggled evilly, and then once more stopped the stroking.

She grabbed eagerly for breath, taking in as much air as possible, not knowing when or where the tickling would begin again. She jerked at the question, and at the mere suggestion of her cracking. She didn't have time to contemplate the question as she felt a feather's tip on her bottom left rib.

She felt the feather touch on her rib and instantly erratic cackles washed over her and she bucked and writhed.

"That's it my strokably sumptuous Satin." He whispered, continuing to stroke the rib from tip to back. He then stroked the other left ribs, slowly stroking the feather back and forth and taking a second's rest between ribs. He crested her right ribs now and she continued to buck and writhe. The feather was not only pure torture but also incessant as well, as he stroked and stroked and stroked.

He stopped long enough to wipe the sweat off her forehead then resumed the torturous tickling. Her senses were being blown away, her nervous system was being stripped away layer by layer and her mind was in constant overload.

"Oooooh my god! Oooooh mygod! Ooooohmygod!" She was almost breathless.

He stopped tickling again and let her rest. He watched as her writhing subsided, and her cackles returned to soft giggles. He knew she was still on the edge and that any more tickling would keep her there. She was still out of control and he knew that she was all his.

She felt him get off the bed and then pressure on the bed let her know that he was again sitting by her feet and she tensed once more.

"No, no." She spoke almost breathless. "No feet, no more feet."

He giggled quietly and evilly then wrapped his right arm around her right ankle and gripped her foot by the ankle. Instantly he could feel her foot spasm and begin to writhe.

"What's say we high five this time." He said, giggling evilly and softly and slowly stroking the tips of her toes.

Instantly her toes spasmed and splayed out all over the place and she writhed all over. This feather that had been torturing her other ticklish places unmercifully, was now setting it sights on her feet. He stroked the tips in one direction then stroked the soft pads underneath in another direction. When he did this she clenched her toes and tried to wrestle her foot away from his grasp.

She was all laughter and her writhing was continuous as the feather played havoc with her slender toes. He now began to play havoc with each of her toes, stroking the tips and in between. Every time her toes would splay out, he would dip the feather in between them and tickle the supple joint. This would set her off with further giggles and writhing and this would delight him no end.

"Oooooh my god! Oooooh mygod! Ooooohmygodddddddddddddd!" Her words trailed off into giggles, which now trailed into cackles.

The bed was moving once more and her entire body was heaving. This was the most evil feather she had ever felt on her and she prayed to God that he would stop.

Then suddenly he stopped and she again took in as much air as she could get, not knowing how long this unexpected break would last. Then there was silence and she strained to hear any sound. She could feel movement but the silence was deafening and she knew he was using that silence as a tool to his advantage.

Now there were more shadows than there was twilight, and she could barely see him. The silence abruptly came to an end when a flicker of short strokes on her arch with the quill end of the feather started her cackling again and she once more writhed intensely. He delighted in this and continued short stroking, only now he stroked sporadically, keeping her off guard and at an extremely heightened sensitivity. First a few strokes on the heel, then the ball of the foot, he bent the toes back and stroked under them then the instep of the foot and finally the arch.

"Oooooh my god! Oooooh mygod! Ooooohmygod! AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

He further delighted in this and then changed the order of his targets and his way of stroking. This unexpected change in tactics, strokes and targets was driving her insane and her guttural cackles now were now constant.

"Ahhh. I see I have you in the most delicious way and that you're craving for me to stop. Well I'm not about to stop anytime soon. And oh how I do wish I could turn back time and we could start all over again."

She cackled even louder as she felt several lighting fast short strokes in the very centre of her arch and her foot writhed intensely. She bucked, arched her back and once again strained at her bonds.

"That's it my sumptuous tickle treat, you just lay there and go crazy for me. Let me turn you into one giant spasming, writhing nerve ending. He continued the fast and short strokes on her arch and delighted in the soft spasming skin. He now moved the strokes upward to the soft pad under the toes and increased his speed. He could feel all of her remaining strength being put into her foot and he had to increase his grip to keep it still.

She was almost at the end of her rope and she couldn't even push out the words to beg him to stop, she was cackling and laughing so hard. She was praying intensely that he would stop and struggling for all she was worth.
"You're thoroughly fucking evilhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

"Once again I thank you for the compliment. I must make sure that I deserve your praise. How about if I five finger spider tickle your arch for awhile."

His fingers on her foot were agony and her arch was getting hotter by the minute. Every micrometer of her skin was being stroked to the max and she was feeling each stroke ten times over. His fingers traveled from heel to toes and back again, taking a few merciless moments to rake and rev them in her tender arch.

"It's a pity that I can't stop the world turning and make time stand still." He added a few more merciless moments to her arch and she continued to writhe and shake the bed.

"Y-y-yo-you're dr-dr-driving me crazy!" She was violently rocking from side to side.

Then he suddenly stopped tickling and she once more took in air. She felt him get off her left leg and straddle her right one. Tensing for his touch with the feather, she jerked when she felt him putting one of her socks back on. This made her nervous as she didn't know what he was going to do and she again began to squirm. She felt him tighten the sock and then firm up his grip on her foot. Then there was silence and she searched in the darkness to see what his next move was going to be. Her breathing got heavier and more laboured and she flinched at even his slightest movement.

He giggled evilly.

Suddenly she felt several short strokes with the quill on her sock covered arch and the sock seem to greatly enhance the tickles. She arched her back, then fell back on the bad and thrashed and cackled. Her bum and head repeatedly slammed back into the mattress and she intensely writhed once more.

"Ahhhhh. Delightful." He continued the short stroking and added the instep and soft pad under the toes. Within an instant he was fiendishly raking and revving the quill in her tender arch. This resulted in more volcanic writhing to constant spasmodic jerking with screaming to guttural laughter.

Her laughter which was now becoming hoarse, quickly faded off into silent laughter and he stopped tickling. Getting up off her leg he sat beside her, leaned forward and kissed her.

"This will be the best video you've ever made sweetheart. Two hours of non-stop intense tickle torture for all to buy and see. But seeing as we have a six hour tape in the camera, what's say we fill it."

A fun and arousing story. The protagonist is quite the "evil tickler" :firedevil

Great story, scribe! Sensual, teasing, sexy, tortorous. You could almost feel like what it would have been to listen to the tickling of Satin if you were standing in the room watching the whole thing unfold!

Gina, welcome to TMF. Please check your private messages at the bottom of the page where all the subforums are. Take care, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Scribe, again, excellent story, my friend! Keep writing! I loved reading that!

Mitch

THank you both.

Thank you Ginagab, I am rather even if I do say so myself.

And Mitch, just watching? I thought you were filming the whole thing.

very good

I really liked it...
And wow... I have posted alot on this forum Oo;

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back