• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street Chapter 28 – “Missionary”

Strelnikov

4th Level Red Feather
By Strelnikov
Copyright 2004 by the author

Dramatis Personae (in order of appearance)

Meghan Meyer
The tiniest girl on Tickle Street, just turned 19 yrs old, with strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes and freckled fair skin. She stands 4 ft 11 in tall in her bare feet and weighs 87 lb soaking wet. Until she turned 18, she never knew that she had a nack for tickling. But over the past year, she became an enthusiast. For Meghan, Tickle Street is a target-rich environment, with plenty of opportunities to hone her skill.

Lindsey Thomas
Lindsey is another tiny girl, almost 19, with curly blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. She and Meghan are exactly the same size, right down to their shoes. Her feet are off-the-scale ticklish, and it seems that it’s gotten worse since an odd incident last Christmas. Of course, her older brother Daniel and best friend Tiffany take full advantage...

Tiffany Kilpatrick
Tiffany is 18, medium height, with a Rubenesque figure, fair skin, shoulder-length light brown hair, and bright blue eyes. She discovered years ago that she enjoys making her best friend laugh. But she’s an “opportunity” tickler who is careful not to tickle Lindsey too often, or too much. Other girls? Maybe... We’ll just have to see, won’t we?

The Sadistic Sibling...
Lindsey’s older brother Daniel is 20 yrs old – he has tickled her feet for years. She got a break while he was away at college, but he’s making up for lost time now that he’s home for the summer.

“OK, Meghan, let’s close up,” Mrs. Kilpatrick said as she locked the front door of the toy shop. “I’m sure we can both find other things to do at 6:30 on a Saturday evening.”

Meghan silently agreed, even though this was a good job. Mrs. Kilpatrick knew she couldn’t compete with the big discounters on ordinary items. She had specialized, like most of the other shops downtown on Main Street. She sold imported German toys and puzzles, top-quality model railroad stuff (not toy trains, thank you very much!) and upscale dolls, collectible model cars and so forth. Meghan had hired on right after her graduation from high school.

“Hey Mom!” a voice called from the back. “Can you spare Meghan? We want to talk to her.” Meghan’s two co-workers had left early – they were back now.

Mrs. Kilpatrick’s daughter Tiffany was just 18, and would be a Senior at Tieson City High School this fall. She was a pretty girl, about medium height, with a Rubenesque figure, freckled fair skin, a long light brown pony tail and bright blue eyes. Like Meghan, Tiffany wore capri’s, t-shirt and flip-flops.

Lindsey Thomas was Tiffany’s best friend. Lindsey had graduated high school with Meghan. They were exactly the same size, tiny girls who stood 4 ft 11 in tall in their bare feet and weighed maybe 90 lb soaking wet. Lindsey was dressed like the others – her shoes were platform types that added a good 3 inches to her height. She had a mop of blonde curls and crystal blue eyes, and she had a great tan too. Meghan sighed – all she ever got from the sun was freckles, and plenty of them.

“No problem,” Mrs. Kilpatrick said. “Going to Lindsey’s cottage?”

“Yah, we’ll be back tomorrow night.”

“Have fun. See you Monday, Meghan.”

“We’re going to my cottage at the lake for the night, Meghan,” Lindsey said. “Want to come?”

Meghan hesitated. It was pretty short notice...

“Come on, we’d love to have you,” Tiffany said. “We always have fun there, lots of laughs.”

“That’s for sure,” Lindsey said in a meaningful tone. She went on: “You don’t even have to go home to pack – we’re the same size, and I’ve got spare clothes there. Call your folks and tell them we’re going.”

Meghan didn’t really need that much convincing – she liked her co-workers, and it sounded like fun. They were on the road as soon as Meghan hung up.

Their first stop was the grocery store, for drinks, snacks, sandwich stuff and bagels for their breakfast. The cottage was about an hour’s drive away, the last few miles on a twisting gravel road through dense woods. They arrived about 8:15 and parked.

Lindsey tossed the keys to Tiffany. “Here, get your gear inside,” she said. “I’ll give Meghan the nickel tour.”

The lake was maybe half a mile wide and 5 miles long, created when a landslide dammed off a good-sized creek valley around the time of the Civil War. The ground sloped at about a 45 degree angle from the ridgetops to the water surface. Lindsey’s cottage was on one of the few level spots, about a mile from the old landslide.

The cottage had started off as someone’s fishing camp years ago. It had been improved and added onto over the years – it even had electricity and indoor plumbing now. There was a floating dock at the water’s edge – a trail switchbacked down to it from the cottage. The cottage itself was small, board-and-batten construction, with a screened porch on the lake side. Inside, it had a combination living room/eat-in kitchen, a tiny bathroom, and two small bedrooms. One of the bedrooms had a double bed, the other had two twin beds – Lindsey had shared that room with her brother since they were kids.

“I’ll take the couch,” Tiffany said. “Meghan, you can bunk with Lindsey.”

They had sandwiches, then took cups of hot tea onto the porch. The night was growing chilly – Meghan had to borrow a sweat shirt. The other girls had obviously decided that Meghan was OK. They drew her into their conversation, and went out of their way to make her feel at home.

They called it a night at 11:00. Lindsey gave Meghan one of her brother’s t-shirts as a night shirt. He wasn’t a big guy, but still it came down almost to her knees.

Tiffany was already wrapped up in her blankets on the couch. Lindsey waited until Meghan was in bed, then flipped off the light.

“G’night, Meghan,” Lindsey said sleepily.

But Meghan was already fast asleep.

“Tiffaneee! Hehe! Nooo! Sta– haha! –ap! HAHAHAHA-HAHA-HAHAHAHA!

Meghan’s eyes popped open. The sun was just coming up over the ridge across the lake. In its reddish light, she saw Lindsey and Tiffany on the other bed. Lindsey was on her tummy, her usual sleeping position. Tiffany had sat on her facing aft and flipped up the covers at the end of the bed. She had a leg wrapped around Lindsey’s shins in the figure-four leg lock, and was tickling Lindsey’s upturned feet with both hands. Lindsey laughed like a madwoman, tears of laughter leaking out of her closed eyes.

Meghan didn’t even think of interfering – she was the new girl, after all. She just brushed her strawberry-blonde hair back out of her face, put her feet on the floor and settled in to watch. She was a fairly recent convert to serious tickling – her friends Candice Wade and Sara Rosen had initiated her just last fall. But she had loved it, and was now an avid tickler herself. Maybe she could learn something.

Lindsey’s feet were off the scale ticklish, Meghan saw. There didn’t seem to be any special sweet spot – everything Tiffany did made the little blonde laugh with wild abandon. Tiffany’s well manicured nails flew, covering both feet with tiny nail flicks and forcing stream after stream of ticklish laughter. Lindsey’s tickle laugh was a sweet soprano, much bigger than Meghan would have expected from someone so small.

Tiffany tickled between Lindsey’s toes, then held them back and tickled the soft skin underneath. She tickled the stretched out soles side to side, then released the toes and tickled the soles two handed. Lindsey laughed her head off, her toes twitching and curling.

“Awake yet, girlfriend?” Tiffany asked cheerfully. But Lindsey was laughing too hard to answer, or even form a coherent thought.

Tiffany tickled in both arches, then drew figure-eight’s and other tickling shapes on Lindsey’s heels. Lindsey laughed helplessly as Tiffany tickled back up to her soles. Tiffany held her toes back again, made a Peace sign and scratched the balls of both feet, just behind the big toes. Lindsey lost it and laughed herself breathless.

Tiffany dismounted. Lindsey rolled onto her back, drew her legs up and shuffled her feet on the sheet to get the tickle off. “That tickled so much!” she said indignantly.

Tiffany gave Lindsey a hand up. “Gets the juices flowing though, doesen’t it? Come on, we’re burning daylight!” She whispered something to Lindsey – Meghan noticed that the brunette was looking at her bare feet. Uh-oh! But Lindsey whispered something back, and the moment passed without further incident.

The girls dressed in swimsuits with t-shirts over them, then ate their bagels. Meghan turned to Lindsey afterward, while Tiffany was in the bathroom.

“Does she tickle you like that very often?” Meghan asked.

“Didn’t used to, but she’s been doing it more often since Christmas – maybe once a week lately. And it’s odd, it seems like I’m a lot more ticklish since then for some reason.” Lindsey sighed. “She likes to make me laugh. But I don’t mind. Not really. Could be worse – my brother gets me at least twice a week now that he’s home from college.”

A sadistic sibling, thought Meghan. Like Melissa next door, and Anne, and Brittany. Brittany’s older sisters were twins, and Jedi Masters of tickling. They had tickled Meghan silly a few months back, an experience she wasn’t eager to repeat.

The day warmed up fast. The girls took towels and floats down to the lake. There was no beach, but the floating dock was big enough to spread out. They spent the morning swimming. They had the lake pretty much to themselves – there weren’t enough cottages here to create the heavy boat traffic one would find on a waterway closer to the big city.

In between, they worked on their tans. Well, sort of, anyway. Meghan didn’t tan – she freckled and then burned. Lindsey didn’t need sunblock, but fortunately Tiffany had some – she was fair-skinned enough to burn too if she wasn’t careful.

Lunch was sandwiches again. Afterward, they kicked back in the porch chairs to talk and digest. Tiffany offered to get more Cokes. It appeared that the tickle bug had hold of Tiffany, and was working overtime – on her way inside, she reached down and snatched up Lindsey’s ankles in an arm lock.

The foot tickling that followed was short but intense. Tiffany scrabbled her nails in Lindsey’s arches, up onto the soles, then down Lindsey’s arches again and onto her heels. Nothing fancy – just fast and furious flying fingernails, while poor Lindsey laughed at the top of her lungs. It only lasted a few minutes, but Lindsey was red-faced and breathless when it ended.

They went back down to the lake after a while, and spent the afternoon there. Several times, Meghan saw Tiffany eyeing her bare feet. Nothing came of it, but it looked like Tiffany really wanted to tickle her. Hmmm... Maybe it’s time to shake things up a little, make a few changes, she thought.

Meghan bided her time. Eventually, Tiffany launched a float, tethered it to the dock and laid down on her back to get some sun. Meghan waited until Tiffany was half asleep, then slipped into the water. She swam over to the sleepy girl and quickly tickled both feet. Tiffany yelped and bucked, upset the float and went under.

Tiffany surfaced. “That was mean!” she said.

“Yup,” said Meghan, grinning. Tiffany was ticklish! Perfect!

Meghan’s interests covered the whole range of tickling, but this girl was a foot tickler. That was OK with Meghan – when in Rome and all that. She had already offered provocation. Now to set Tiffany up...

Meghan laid down on her towel, on her back, and waited, baiting the trap. Sure enough, a few minutes later Tiffany paddled her float close and gave Meghan’s feet a quick tickle. Meghan giggled but didn’t pull them away. Instead, she propped herself up on her elbows.

“You’ve been trying to work up the nerve to tickle me all day,” Meghan said. “Tell you what, Tiffany. I’ll let you tickle me for... oh, 15 minutes. If you can tickle me out in that time – make me beg you to stop – you get it free.” She raised a finger. “But... if you can’t, you’re mine, and I’m gonna tickle the shit out of you. Deal?”

Tiffany barely hesitated. “Deal!” she said.

“OK then, d’you know how to do a chair tie?”

“A what?” Tiffany had never needed bondage to tickle Lindsey – this was a new concept.

“Look, you’re gonna have to immobilize me, or one of us is gonna get hurt,” Meghan explained. “I’m surprised you and Lindsey haven’t hurt each other yet. Come on, I’ll walk you through it.”

The girls went back up to the cottage, and Lindsey found some rope. Under Meghan’s direction, Tiffany tied Meghan’s hands behind her back. Meghan sat in a kitchen chair – another loop around her waist bound her to it. There was a tall stool in the master bedroom. Lindsey fetched it – Meghan put her feet through the legs under the seat and rested her ankles on the far-side leg brace. Tiffany tied her ankles together, took a loop around the brace to anchor them. The final touch – Tiffany tied Meghan’s big toes together with string.

Meghan tested the bonds. “Not bad. This’ll do fine. OK, here’s how we’ll work it. If I cough – a hard cough – you quit. That means I can’t take any more, and you win. Unless I do, though, tickle me silly. Lindsey, set the kitchen timer for 15 minutes. Start it as soon as I start laughing.”

Tiffany kneeled facing Meghan’s feet and sat back on her heels. She held Meghan’s toes back and flicked her nails in the exact center of Meghan’s right sole. Meghan went wild, squirming, laughing at the top of her lungs, trying desperately to pull her foot away. Tiffany tickled back and forth across both stretched out soles, tickled the soft skin under the toes, then released the toes and tickled the soles again, watching the toes twitch and curl. Then down the soles and arches to the ticklish heels, drawing circles and other tickling shapes, while Meghan laughed like a madwoman.

No focus, Meghan thought through a haze of tickle torture. Tiffany found my sweet spots right off, but she’s not concentrating on them – this’ll be easy. But Tiffany shifted her tickle target, tickling between Meghan’s toes. Meghan howled with forced mirth, the fiendish tickling crowding out all coherent thought.

Tiffany was enthusiastic but unskilled – she hadn’t needed much in the way of technique to drive Lindsey wild. Still, it tickled like mischief. She covered both of Meghan’s feet with tiny nail flicks, forcing out stream after stream of helpless laughter. Every so often, she got on the exact center of Meghan’s soles, along the creases. That tickled unbearably, and Meghan’s laughter went off the scale. But she had nearly as much stamina as Candice, who loved to be tickled – she laughed her head off, but still she hung on.

Ding!

Tiffany stopped tickling. Meghan giggled weakly as the tickling sensation faded, then took long deep breaths. She was red faced, sweaty and thirsty, but she had won!

The others untied her. She felt pretty good, all things considered. It had been nothing like the tickling she had gotten from Brittany’s sisters, or even some of the other girls. They took their tickling seriously, and they had lots of practice. Tiffany wasn’t even close to their league.

“OK, Tiffany, your turn,” Meghan said.

Tiffany submitted to the chair tie – she lost fair and square, and she was a good sport. But when Meghan was finished, Tiffany asked “How long?” a little apprehensively. Had she never been tickled? Maybe not!

“Until my fingers get tired,” Meghan answered. “I told you I was gonna tickle the shit out of you!” She inspected Tiffany’s bound feet – they were soft and well kept. This was gonna be fun!

Meghan kneeled at Tiffany’s feet. She lightly traced circles on the soles, forcing a stream of giggles. She held Tiffany’s toes back and scratched under them, and Tiffany lost it, howling with laughter. Meghan explored, flicking and dancing her nails down the arches to the ticklish heels, back up to the toes. Finally, both hands, all over, toes to heels and back again, over and over. Tiffany laughed musically, helplessly, face red, tears streaming.

“Wow!” said Lindsey. “Keep it up! You’ve got her now!” Her Christmas visitors would have called her attitude Schadenfreude.

“Watch and learn, Lindsey,” Meghan said. “You’re up next.”

Meghan made a Peace sign, held Tiffany’s toes back and scratched the exact center of the stretched out soles. Tiffany laughed like a maniac as Meghan shifted her tickle target, circling the balls of both feet in fast figure-eight’s. She made a claw with one hand and raked the fingernails the length of Tiffany’s right foot, drawing four parallel zigzag lines, applying just enough pressure to tickle unbearably. She tickled two handed back to Tiffany’s toes and did it again, left-right-and-repeat, over and over. Tiffany was in the zone now, laughing her head off, lost in ticklish delirium.

Meghan saved the best for last. She tickled Tiffany’s arches just in front of the heels, fingernails flying. She was very, very good. Tiffany threw back her head and laughed at the top of her lungs. Meghan kept it up until Tiffany thought she would go crazy.

Meghan quit tickling – Tiffany giggled as she came back from Tickle Hell.

“Hey Lindsey, I saved some for you,” Meghan said. “Come over here and get some payback – I’ve softened her up for you.”

Tiffany sat with her head down, gasping for air, red-faced and breathless, tears running down her cheeks. But she didn’t beg. She was too stubborn and proud to give Meghan the satisfaction. She’s tougher than she looks, Meghan thought.

“Well…OK,” Lindsey said. “It does look like fun!”

“Use this,” Meghan said, and tossed Lindsey a hair brush – the sort with round plastic knobs on the ends of the bristles.

Lindsey snatched the brush out of the air and raked the bristles up and down Tiffany’s soft bare feet, toes to heels and back again. It was too much for Tiffany to bear. Her helpless laughter rang, filling the room.

“Hey, I like this!” Lindsey said. “Kinda like playing a musical instrument!”

Lindsey switched the brush to her left hand and continued her assault on Tiffany’s right foot. With her right hand, she flicked and scratched her nails down the left sole, down the arch, to the ticklish heel. She dropped the brush, and her fingers flew over Tiffany’s sensitive soles. Tiffany laughed her head off – her pony tail whipped back and forth like a flag as she struggled against her bonds.

Meghan kneeled beside Lindsey, giving the occasional helpful suggestion. Lindsey was a quick learner, and in any case knew all about tickling from the inside. She tickled imaginitively, relentlessly, getting great reactions and showing surprising talent. Through it all, Tiffany laughed, and laughed, and laughed some more, tears of laughter rolling down her cheeks.

Like Meghan, Lindsey saved the sweet spots for last. She tickled both arches and onto the heels behind, her well-manicured nails flicking and scratching. Tiffany laughed at the top of her lungs, helpless to resist the well-techniqued tickling. Lindsey’s fingers speeded up, tickling at warp speed, and reduced her friend to gasping, red-faced silent laughter.

“Hey, good one!” a male voice said. The girls looked up, startled – they had been so intent on the tickle torture that they hadn’t seen or heard Lindsey’s brother come in.

“What brings you out here, Daniel?” Lindsey asked. “Aren’t you working tomorrow?”

“Look outside, sis,” he replied. “It’s raining a frog-drowner out there.” They had missed that too – the laughter had covered up the sound of the rain.

“This is gonna blow over sometime tonight, but the jobsite’s gonna be butt-deep in mud by the time it does,” Daniel continued. “It’ll be a few days before we can start back. I figured fishing was the most productive use of my time, so here I am.”

Tiffany had her breath back by now. “Jeez Louise, that tickled!” she said. She was sweaty, her cheeks were tear-streaked, her hair had come out of its pony tail and hung loose around her face. But the look on her face was one of pure contentment.

“It was supposed to,” Lindsey said cheerfully.

“I never knew... incredible... overwhelming...” said Tiffany, somewhat at loss for words.

“A foot tickler like you – haven’t you ever been tickled before?” Meghan asked.

“Never. I was a... tickle virgin, I guess you could say.” She smiled a crooked smile. “You two broke me in good – I had a religious experience, if you catch my drift. Now cut me loose.”

“Not so fast,” Daniel said. “This opportunity is too good to waste. Move aside, Red.”

“Meghan,” she corrected him. “Glad to meet you.”

“NOOOO!” Tiffany wailed. “HAHAHA-HAHA-HAHAHA-HAHAHA!” she laughed as Daniel started in on her, his nails scratching and flicking her sensitive soles.

“Tickle her arches and heels, Danny,” Lindsey said. “It drives her wild!”

Meghan and Lindsey prepared supper – more sandwiches. It was a good thing they’d be leaving tonight, because that was getting old. They worked to the musical accompaniment of Tiffany’s ticklish laughter – the girl was really getting it good! I’ll have to introduce Daniel to Candice, thought Meghan.

Daniel finally relented and cut Tiffany loose, but not before tickling her breath away. He helped Tiffany to stand up – the girl was wobbly, tickled out, her ribs and abs feeling like they had been beaten with a board. “I like the rope work,” he said. “I’ll have to try that on Lindsey.”

“Don’t you dare!” Lindsey said furiously.

“OK, OK,” he said, raising his hands in a fend-off motion. But he might as well have had a big cartoon thought balloon over his head. Not yet, anyway, it would have said.

The four had supper together, and the girls headed back toward Tieson City in the rain. Unlike Daniel, they had to work tomorrow morning. They talked the day’s activities over while they drove. They had all had a great time, even – maybe especially – the tickling. Lindsey and Tiffany both wanted to play again sometime soon.

Lindsey and Tiffany were converts, with the enthusiasm of the newly converted. Lindsey had discovered that she liked tickling, and Tiffany... Maybe Tiffany would turn out like Candice. It was still too early to tell, but the signs pointed in that direction. I’m a missionary, Meghan realized with a flash of insight – a vellication missionary.

It occurred to Meghan that she would have to work with them on their technique next – initiate them into the secret mysteries of the craft, the way Candice and Sara had for her. Well, that was fine with her, and the sooner the better.

“How about tomorrow, after work? We can play at my place,” Meghan offered.

Just call me Sister Meghan. Missionary indeed!

***THE END***

Last edited:
Wonderful story, Strelnikov. :D
This series should really be made into a book.

The best part of your stories Strelnikov are your details...just perfect...sets the tone quickly and you feel like you are right there!
Great stuff as usual.
Loved this one..short and sweet...

And what is with the lake stories ;)

Loved it:D All of that foot tickling left me dizzy...lol

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back