• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nikki zering in the chair right now!!

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
I missed the begining but if she's not being tickled I can't imagine what she's doing!

Friday, 9/17/2004 - 9:30am!

~ toyou

Definitely chair!

She said she loved it and had a great time.

Apparently she was wering a bikini also and Howard was interviewing her about her new movie.

Gosh it sounded hot!

~ toyou

great news!

hey thats great news! where did she get tickled at? did she seem really ticklish?

Re: great news!

tmb515 said:
hey thats great news! where did she get tickled at? did she seem really ticklish?

I'm not sure of the body parts...but she seemed ticklish and seemed to enjoy it...at least the part I heard.

~ toyou

I heard it on my way to work and it can be only desribed as Phenominal. She was a little hesitant at first saying that she was unbelievably ticklish, but by the end said it exited her and she really liked it. I believe she has been converted. I would say this was the best ever. :woot:

I heard the whole thing. So far, it was the best sounding tickling
they've done yet. I hope the E version is better than the Monica
Menounos one. The Monica episode was great on the radio, but I
thought it was a let down on E. A little while back Yaqi called
Howard and tried to explain to him that his tickle chair should
be modified to have better access to ticklespots. They never
mentioned anything about it today. One thing Howard said a few
times is that every girl who comes in there will be required to
go in the tickle chair. Of course this will not happen, but it
could mean that we'll be seeing a lot more tickling in the future.
I love the show anyway, but how great is it and how lucky are
we to have mainstream stuff like this?!!!!!
HOWARD IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!

the chick playing Lois Lane on Smallville

I read that he might get her in the chair because as it stands she's the only chick scheduled next week. So here's hoping.

I am HEARTBROKEN I missed this....i was LISTENING to the show and TURNED IT OFF. and I don't have cable. Oh my gosh. I am stunned.

Nontkl you need to find a way to get cable. Go to a friends house but at this point you will be waking them up for the 2 a.m. rebroadcast. It was the best tickle show ever. She is a smokin hottie to begin with and her in the chair and being so ticklish made it so much better. The fact that Howard is a horrible tickler and she was falling all over the chair and laughing was top notch. Finally he even got her feet which she was screaming no no no which you knew ment she was even more ticklish there. If he were a better tickler who knows what it would of been like. The fact that he said he is now putting everyone in the chair was music to my ears.

My opinion

I liked the show. I thought it was really good, and although I am a foot guy, I'm not pissed he didnt tickle her feet anymore than he did. The upper body people need love too ;)

And I would like to also add this. In a world where someone like myself, Laz, Non, etc. tape shows looking for this stuff and are happy if we get 10 seconds of footage, it is awesome that Howard removes all of the guess work. I know what I am getting because he tells the viewers. Im not a big fan of the questions or the "call me master" bit, but its his show. As far as his tickling skills...ehh, Im not gonna critisize him. He gets the job done, on his own show, with beautiful women. If the girls are enjoying themselves, and he is enjoying himself, I dont feel Im in a place to pass judgement; I am happy reaping the rewards.

Hey, Non. I still have you address, partner. We need to work out the details on the Diana Devoe/Lexi stuff anyway from waaay back. I can send you a copy of the segment.

Dajerx, well said and well spoken! That has ALWAYS been my feeling about Stern, I mean, cut the guy a break! He's like a newbie! He's been LEARNING about this and getting into it over the years, not like most of us who were like born with it! (lucky us, lol) I mean, if anyone has provided an extended forum for this, it's been him. Anyhow, Dajerx I'll email you later. Thanks man!

My ex girlfriend (yeah, that's right, for those in the know, my crazy ex girlfriend) actually taped it for me last night!!!!!!! And I'm going to go to the movies with her right now and pick it up so let's just give my ex girlfriend another round of applause!! (lol)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back