• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Chair! Tonight On E!

todd30

TMF Expert
The Nikki Zeiring tickle chair segment is being rushed into production for tonights E! show at 11:00pm EST
I heard it this morning and it's the best Howard has ever done BYFAR!!!
you can see pictures of Nikki in her yellow bikini in the tickle chair at www.howardstern.com
Someone has to record this

I will be watching. I hope he got her bare feet this time. Lately there hasnt been enough bare foot tickling on his show.

Mitch

Mitchell, he gets her feet at the very end
Nikki says"I'm losing my shoe "
and Howard says he going to tickle her feet and she starts to giggle and squirm again.

recap

this is the HOTTEST thing I've ever seen in my life. My God. This has to be the hottest chick he has ever put into that chair.

minimal foot tickling but its still there

The foot tickling was at the end of the segment. My impression was that she wasn't has ticklish there or so it seemed. It was a great segment for those underarm and belly folks.........alas us foot people won't be as pleased. But ya know what........

If it wasn't for Howard mainstream tickling wouldn't exist today!

Her feet are very ticklish as she was screaming no when he suggested it. Howard just is not good at feet tickling. He really isn't that good at tickling period. To bad Studdering John isn't still around.

Re: minimal foot tickling but its still there

Giantfan said:
The foot tickling was at the end of the segment. My impression was that she wasn't has ticklish there or so it seemed. It was a great segment for those underarm and belly folks.........alas us foot people won't be as pleased. But ya know what........

If it wasn't for Howard mainstream tickling wouldn't exist today!
GIANTFAN is correct about this! I LOVED IT!

I was rather disappointed. i was hoping she'd be more ticklish. but hey, it was better than nothing!

posted by pghtickleguy;

"Her feet are very ticklish as she was screaming no when he suggested it. Howard just is not good at feet tickling. He really isn't that good at tickling period. To bad Studdering John isn't still around."

I agree. Howard's improved on the upper body tickling, but still needs some work on tickling feet. For one thing, he needs to hold the ankle, so the feet can't squirm as much. Secondly he needs a lighter, and slower touch. Thirdly, he should use some lotion, which always makes feet more ticklish. But keep in mind, I'm not complaining at all. It was an awesome segment, the best tickle-chair episode yet! Plus Nikki really seemed to enjoy it. Who knows, she might become one of us. How cool would that be?:cool:

Much as I enjoyed seeing Nikki Ziering being tickled, I really wish they hadn't dribbled water all over her "accidentally" several times. Yeah it made her breasts glisten alluringly, but once her skin was all wet (thereby reducing surface friction), she seemed much less ticklish. You can notice this as the segment goes on.

Had they kept her dry, I think she would have remained as delightfully giddy and spasmodic as she was at the beginning when Howard first laid hands on her.

This episode of Stern....

Will be on the upcoming Wisconsin Tickles 7 tape...

:)

Laz

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back