• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Crow: PART 3...

DallasFootTickler

TMF Expert
You asked for it, you got it!

DallasFootTickler presents...

The Crow: Revenge of the Black Feathers

P A R T   T H R E E : Fun with FunGirl

With Tin Tin out of the way, it was time for Eric to move to his next victim. Tin Tin was generous enough to reveal FunGirl as the name of the gang member who actually shot him. With the crow's guidance, he made his way to FunGirl's apartment... but not without stopping for supplies along the way.

---------

FunGirl lay sprawled out on her dingy mattress which served as a bed, banging her head to the loud music in her headphones. Had she not been drowning out the rest of the world, she might have heard the stranger enter her apartment through an open window. Eyes closed and engrossed in her heavy metal trance she didn't even see him approach and place the cloroformed rag over her face.

The next thing FunGirl knew once she awoke was that she was tied tightly to her "bed", unable to move a muscle. Her headphones removed and her eyes now wide open, she looked with surprise upon the tall man that stood before her.

"What the f*ck?" she spat at him. "Who the f*ck are you? Did you tie me up like this? And what's with the makeup you f*ckin' freako"

"Tsk, Tsk, such language for a young lady", replied Eric in a mock scolding tone. "Did you have a nice nap, FunGirl?"

"F*ck you!", retorted the young tramp.

"My, you're an articulate one," Eric remarked with biting sarcasm. "Hmm...articulate, articulate..that's a funny word, eh FunGirl? Articulate...articulate?, it sounds so much like 'are-ticklish?' wouldn't you say?" mused Eric aloud attempting to foreshadow her eminent fate.

"Man, I don't know what the f*ck you are talking about, but you better let me up right now or there will be trouble. I gotta gun you know."

"Okay this one is pretty dense", Eric thought to himself realizing that this common street punk did not possess the mental capacity to appreciate or even comprehend his play on words. He then addressed her again...

"Oh I know all about your little gun, sweetheart. Believe me, I have first hand knowledge of that. But it doesn't look like you're in a position to reach it at the moment anyway."

"Oh yeah, well...well.. sh*t!" stammered FunGirl eloquently.

"Haha, you do know another 4-letter word!" laughed Eric. "I know a few of my own. Wanna hear em?"

FunGirl just stared back blankly.

"These are few of my favorite little 4-letter words..." started Eric, "you don't seem to bright but I want play a little game with you anyway. I want you to see if you can guess what these words all have in common, ok?"

FunGirl, who in addition to not exactly being Mensa material in general, was also a little stoned at the moment. She just nodded with a dumb look on her face.

"Good!" exclaimed Eric, apparently pleased he managed to get some of the neurons in her cerebrum to fire. "Here goes... TOES, FEET, SIDE, PITS, NECK, KNEE, TITS ...See that pattern yet, honey?"

"Umm...they are all parts of the body?"

"YES!" yelled Eric, half surprised, "but that's not all they have in common. You see, these are all parts of YOUR body that, in addition to other places, will be stroked with THESE!", Eric said with a grin as he pulled out a handful of raven feathers.

Even with her limited intellect and the effects of the drugs she had taken earlier, it didn't take long for FunGirl to peice together that one.

"Wait, no way, man. You ain't gonna f*ckin' tickle me are ya?"

"Let's have some Fun...Girl" said Eric as he sat by her head and began to twirl the feather up and down her neck.

The tough little punk suddenly lost her rough street voice and began to giggle like a little school girl.

"Teheheheh teee heheh eheheh, stop that, it tickles!"

"I know, sweetie...let's play another game...while I tickle you senseless you try to figure out who I am."

"Hooohahaha aha I ddddonnn't wwwant to ppplay that one...hehehehe"

"Too bad" Eric said as he moved the feathers down her arms into her armpits which were exposed due to the dirty tank top she had on.

"OH NO HEHEH HA HA HA NOT THERE MISTER MEAN LOOKING CLOWN MAN AHAHA AHAHA OOH THAT TICKLES SO BAD...I'M VERY TICKLY UNDER MY ARMS...EHEHEHEHE"

Eric delighted in teasing the poor girl by scraping the blade of the crow's plumes rapidly up and down the skin under her arms. He added his fingers to worsen the sensations and FunGirl started to really wriggle in her bonds.

"OH NOHOHOHO HEHEHE SO TICKLISH AHAH AHAHAH NOHO STOP PLEASE"

Eric pulled up her shirt, ripped open her bra and began to tease her nipples.

"OOOH HHOOOOO HEY! WHAT THE?! AHAHAHAHAHAH OH STOP, THAT TICK.....AHAHAHAH"

Eric moved to the underside of her heaving breasts, swiping the feathers under the soft curved surface.

"WAAAHAHAHAHAHAA NO! HEHEEEH AHAHAHH STTTOOPPPPP!"

Abandoning the feathers, Eric started to run his fingers up and down each side of her abdomen. He kneaded her ribs, scrabbled his fingers over her tummy and goosed her love handles.

"EEEEEEK! EHHEHEHEHE OKAY I DDDONNN'T LLLLLIKE TTTHHISSS GAME! AHAHA STOP, DON'T TICKLE ME ANYMORE!! NO MORE PLEASE, I CAN'T MOVE! THIS IS TORTURE AHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Eric then squeezed her legs, right above the knees. By now, poor FunGirl was sweating and bucking as much as her bonds would allow.

"OOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO NO MORE WOOOOHOOOO HAHAHAHAH TICKLISH TICKLISH! HEHEHEHE STOP, I'M DONE. I'M DONE, NO MORE!"

Eric stopped tickling, "Oh you're finished alright. Give up yet?"

"OH WHEW! THANK YOU FOR STOPPING, THAT WAS SO BAD, I'M VERY TICKLISH...WHA....UH WHAT? Yes, I give up, I'll do whatever you want, man...just don't tickle anymore."

"I want to know who your other two gang sisters are."

"Huh? you mean T-Bird and Skank? I'll never reveal their names...oh sh*t, I just did. F*ck!"

Eric laughed out loud at his poor stupid victim. "Thanks, for the info, sweetie... now have you figured out who I am? Maybe this will help..."

Eric lifted his shirt to reveal the remnants of the gunshot wound FunGirl had left him with. Since it occurred before his death and subsequent supernatural reincarnation, it had not healed over.

"Wow, somebody shot you man!" she said plainly.

"YOU SHOT ME YOU F*CKING BITCH!" shouted Eric back at her. He was through with playing games with this brain-fried junkie. "You and your little whore friends attacked my fiancée, tickled her out of her mind, which she desperately hates, and then shot me dead!"

Suddenly the lights came on in FunGirl's dim head.

"You? It can't be you? The dumb boyfriend who came in and interrupted our fun?"

"Yes, me", spat back Eric "and now that you've had a taste of the ticklish torment you put my poor Shelly through, I'm going to let you experience MY pain!"

"What you gonna do, man... just come in here, tickle me for a little while then shoot me with my own gun?"

"Who said anything about shooting you? And I assure you, the feathers are not done with your lovely skin yet." Eric continued, "No, a gunshot would be too quick... you will indeed feel the pain of death but it will be slow as you deserve" With that Eric knocked her out with the cloroform one more time and prepared the supplies he had brought along.

------

When she again awoke, FunGirl found herself still tied pretty tightly, Her feet were now bare and although she could not see from where her head was at the top of the mattress, she could feel something taped to the back of her ankle. She also smelled something that distinctly reminded her of barbegue grills. In addition to all this her bed felt wet. "Had this wierdo tickled her til she peed herself while unconcious?" she pondered.

Eric spoke, "Ah, you're awake, my dear. You're going to love this."

"Now what is this painted up freak going to do to me?" she thought to herself.

She would not have to wait too long for an explanation as Eric described to her in detail the new predicament she had found herself in.

"I thought I might give you somewhat of a fighting chance instead of killing you right away." Eric, smirked, "I thought we'd play one last little game. You may or may not have noticed that I have duct taped several thick wooden matches to the backs of your ankles. Your feet are also resting on a piece of sandpaper, which I've also duct taped to the mattress. That pungent scent you may have noticed is lighter fluid... your mattress is drenched in it."

FunGirl looked confused as usual.

"Here's the rules of the game..." Eric announced excitedly, "I'm going to loosen the binds on your ankles so that you can move your feet a little better, but I would not recommend it! If you move your feet around too much, the match heads will scrape along the sandpaper, light up, and ignite the lighter fluid. And I think even a dumb ass like you can figure out what kind of fate that spells out for you, being bound to your bed. So you just have to keep your feet still for ten minutes and then I'll let you go!"

"Okay, freako...I'll play your game" said FunGirl, figuring she could keep still for ten minutes until this bastard got bored and then let her loose."

"Oh...one more thing, I almost forgot one of the most delicious aspects of the game, my dear. During those ten long minutes while you need to keep your feet still, I will be treating your feet to the same priviledge the rest of your sensitive body has already enjoyed."

Once again, Eric produced feathers and knelt down by FunGirl's pink soles.

"NO WAY! THAT'S NOT FAIR! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS! HOW THE F*CK AM I SUPPOSED TO KEEP MY FEET STILL IF YOU ARE TICKLING THEM?"

"That's for you to figure out... ready?"

"NO WAIT... I CHANGED MY MIND....GO AHEAD AND SHOOT ME... PLEASE...DON'T DO THIS...DON'T LEAVE ME TO BURN ALIVE...I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO LAST TEN MINUTES...ME FEET ARE SOOOOOO TICKLISH...IT'S MY WORSE SPOT...OH GOD PLEASE DON'T DO THIS"

"Let the games begin," announced Eric, "Brace yourself, FunGirl."

FunGirl took a deep breath and attempted to keep her feet absolutely still. She shuddered and a chill ran up her spine as the feathers made contact with her heels.

"OOOH HEHEHEHE SH*T NO...AHAHAHA I'LL NEVER KEEP STILL!"

But somehow the fear of a fiery funeral gave her some amazing adrenaline induced strength and she kept her feet in place although they were quivering slightly. The feathers began to slowly make their way up into her deep arches, waving back and forth so deftly, torturing this sensitive area.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" screeched FunGirl as she squeezed her eyes shut and grabbed at thin air with her hands, desperately wanting to jerk her feet away from the tickling but holding as still as she could so as not to strike the matches attached to the backs of her ankles.

Eric then began to wipe the plumes across the balls of her feet. Her toes curled tightly as this extremely sensitive foot skin was teased.

"OH SSSSSHHHHHHHH******TTTTT! EEEEK HEHEHEH...NO PPPPLEEASEE NOT MY FEET, OH GOD, STOP TICKLING MY FEET...I CAN'T HOLD THEM THERE FOR MUCH LONGER IT TICKLES SSOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!"

FunGirl was gritting her teeth and thrashing her head from side to side. Her hands now alternatingly balling up into tightly clenched fists and then splaying wide. It was all she could do to move these other parts of her body in attempts to deal with the unbearable tickling since she dare not move her feet.

"OH HOHOHO HAHAHA AHHEEEHEHEH GOD PLEASE HAHAH HHHHHOWW MMMMUCH MORE TIME?"

"It's only been 3 minutes." answered Eric, much to her dismay.

"Oh God!" She thought to herself, "only 3 minutes so far? I'm not even halfway done with this excrutiatingly ticklish torture!"

Eric wanted to get her toes but they were curled tight. He tried gently feathering the tops of her feet, stroking her insteps lightly.

"OOOOOH! NOT THERE!" she screamed.

Her toes remained clenched until the feathery touch reached her toe cleavage. This caused the toes to uncurl and the sole to flex, almost enough motion to light the matches. Eric kept tickling the tops of her toes which kept them open. How she wanted to curl them down again but she could not control all her reflexes at once as all her concentration was directed at not jerking her entire foot. With the underside of the toes now vunerable, Eric waved the crow's feathers in this deliciously sensitive spot.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH NO NO NO NO NO NO....THAT IS THE WORST! OH GOD, I CAN'T HOLD ON MUCH LONGER. PLEASE I BEG YOU STOP TICKLING THE STEMS OF MY TOES!"

The muscles in the back of FunGirl's calves began to cramp up and ache with the extreme tension she was putting on them keeping her feet still. Eric could tell she was about to break. With a little over 4 minutes left, he decided it was time to end this.

While still teasing her toe cleavage and exploiting the reflex that kept her toes flexed and splayed , Eric plunged his tongue between them and licked the salty skin with fervor.

That was all FunGirl could stand. She shrieked at the top of her lungs and involuntarily jerked her ticklish feet away from their tormentor.

Within seconds the chain reaction Eric had set up proceeded to bathe the matress in flames. FunGirl's screams were no longer of ticklish torture, but of searing pain. A small part of her psyche welcomed the burning sensation at first, in exchange for the termination of the awful tickling but this relief subsided in fractions of a second as her flesh began to sizzle. Being extremely ticklish was the least of her worries for the rest of her short life.

Half his mission complete, he was off to seek out T-Bird and Skank.

As Eric walked away from the scene, he sang to himself part of the lyrics from an old Smiths tune called Big Mouth Strikes Again, "...Now I know how Joan of Arc felt...as the flames rose to her Roman nose and her Walkman started to melt..."

-------------------------------

End of Part 3.
Coming Soon, Part 4: "Fun, Fun, Fun, til Eric took T-Bird away."

Last edited:
I liked the Tin Tin section better, but this one was fun, too! Bring on T-Bird!

Thanks, thanks, thanks

Thank you all so much for your replies so far. I do love getting feedback on my work. Let me respond specifically to a couple of the posts thus far...

First, Kid Indy, thanks for your support of my series. (By the way I just read your story about Joy and posted my compliments there...loved it!) I have a question... you say you liked the Tin Tin episode better. What was it about that one you preferred? If I did something better in that part of the story, then I'd like to know what it is so I can improve the parts to come.

Second, to Tickle Stud, thanks for your compliment on the way I kill off the characters. I wanted to do a Crow story, being a huge fan of the movie but the hardest thing was working tickling into the revenge and still finding a way to kill each villain off. I was concerned at first that people might reject this particular series because it had tickle victims ending up dead which is not very common in the fiction we've all read so far. But in order to stay true to the Crow story, the bad guys (or girls in this case) had to die so I've been racking my brains trying to find ways to work tickling into their demise. I already know how I'm going to get rid of the last two gang members...it's just a matter of finding time to write up the stories. I'm glad you like them so far and I'm flattered and relieved that so far no one has criticized my using tickling as the catalyst in each death.

Anyway, thanks again everyone.

- DFT

By the way, did ya'll like the little picture at the top of the post? ;)

You evil little shit......

That was great ending! I loved it! Truly sadistic, with a hint of vengeance and just a slight aftertaste of dementia. Robust, pleasant lighter fluid aroma, and the deepest red I've seen.

Keep it up and......

Don't go so easy on the next one...he he he:D

I'm not sure now... I reread the Tin Tin section and this one, and now I think I like this one better... The concept definitely rocks, though.

I'll admit, the killing off of characters is not normally my thing, but I can see why you're doing it.

One last thing... after you finish off the four, is there going to be a leader figure like "Top Dollar" to go against? I certainly hope so! :D

Top Dollar and overall series analysis

Well I was going to just end it after the 4 gang members were gone, but I can certainly add another part with the crime boss if you like.

As for the killing, yeah it kinda strikes me weird too in tickle fiction but I wanted to stick as close to the Crow story as I could. I'm glad you and probably others understand the necessity for such violence in this context. After the Crow, I won't need to kill off any of my victims. I had a tough time deciding what they could do to Shelly that was bad enough to make them deserve to die. I could have killed her off like in the movie but I didn't know how to do that without being too evil with my initial post. Eric had to die of course or there would be no Crow, so I figure it this way: for tickling Shelly (someone who I wrote as being strongly intolerable and fearful of being tickled)way beyond her limits, they deserved to be tickled as well. For being accomplices in Eric's death, they all needed to die. The truth is I love the Crow. It's my all time favorite film and to make my fiction authoring debut, I wanted to choose a subject that I was well familiar with because I feel one writes better when one writes what one knows. I had a difficult task ahead of me... how to take a chilling tale of gruesome revenge and adapt it to the tickling community without turning pepole off by portraying the tickler as a ruthless murderer who uses tickling as a weapon to hurt people. As sadistic as some of us can be as ticklers, I'm pretty sure no one on here would ever think of LITERALLY tickling someone to death. So I took a risk with this series and was relieved to see that is has been pretty well recieved so far. Those who posted replies have all had positive things to say. I choose to assume that the lack of negative feedback means that no one hates it. (or at least no one is publicly admitting to finding it distasteful.)

So the series continues. I already know how I'm going to get rid of T-Bird and Skank... truly devilish ways of death helped along by tickling. As for Top Dollar, let me just say this...I have an idea that will be similar to what happens to that character in the movie.

Thanks again to all who have posted comments and compliments on this story. And to any who may dislike it's violent nature, I promise no more tickle-killing after I'm done with the Crow series.

- DFT

Dallas, I am thoroughly enjoying this series. Don't worry about killing them off...it fits the setting. As for going with what you know for your first atemmpt, it is a wise choice to get the feel for your own style with a topic you are familiar with. That way, you get to work the bugs out, and the bugs aren't as big with a familiar setting. That's why I did the "Jessica" series first. I have a love of Magic (Doug Henning tickling Julie Newmar in that old sawing in thirds thing in '75 was probably what set me on this twisted path), and it was a comfortable write, letting me develop my style while enjoying the subject.

And as for none of us ever considering tickling someone to death...

The day ain't over yet.....:D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back