• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nikki Zering tickle show

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I just finished watching the Nikki Zering tickle show. I would rate it a 9 or 9 and a half on a scale of 1 to 10. The tickling was great, and Nikki gave an awesome reaction. The only thing I would have done differently is to tickle her feet more. At least Stern did tickle her feet, but only briefly. Nikki seemed like an incredibly ticklish woman, and she is certainly gorgeous. For anyone who didnt see it, it should be on again at 2am ET, and it is worth staying up late for. It was a very good tickle show, one of his best.

Mitch
P'S After the show, Stern talked about using the tickle chair more! Let's only hope this means he will tickle other women, and use it on a regular basis, and show the tickling on E. I was impressed that he got it on the E show so fast, and we didnt have to wait several days like usual. I think Howard must know how much his fans love seeing beautiful women get tickled in The Chair.

I agree totally with Mitch. That was the most awesome show he has ever had on. She is definitely very ticklish and Howard is a horrible tickler. He does need to learn how to tickle feet though. Hers were obviously extremely ticklish because she started screaming and curling her feet up as soon as he said he was going to tickle them. He needs to get Yaqi in or bring in Studdering John to do it. She even said that it turned her on and said she wants to come back for a tickle party. Greatest show by far EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to agree with you, PGH! He needs to get Yaqi on, and then get Nikki back on! Here's wishing Howard could schedule a Yaqi visit with Nikki in the chair, then we'd see what a REALLY good tickling of that hot very ticklish girl would be like, from a professional tickler like Yaqi!

Mitch

I just saw the show. She is soooooo freaking HOT!!! I loved every minute of it. It was AWESOME!! Howard is the tickle god. Since Howard said that every girl needs to be in the tickle chair, he should have Sarah Michelle Gellar, Shania Twain, and Elizabeth Hurley on the show. Of course Nicole Kidman and Drew Barrymore since they both love being tickled.

I think Howard did a pretty good job. He needs to work on tickling feet though. Nikki seemed to be pretty ticklish. It was great when they kept soaking her with water.

I disagree on her feet being really ticklish. the screaming in protest of her being tickled on her feet was probably due to her being so stupid, she thought she was ticklish. women that arent tickle fetishists have no idea of the degrees of being ticklish. if i had a nickel for every girl that said she was extremely ticklish id be rich. when in fact they turned out to be of very average ticklishness. alot of women who arent into tickling might think if they giggle or squirm a bit that its means their extremely ticklish. just like nikki said on the show. she claimed to be so very ticklish and turned out to be far less than that. granted howard sucks as a tickler. but i dont think youd get too much more of a reaction out of her.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back