• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She tickled me...with science! F/f Part 3

i64ever

TMF Regular
Dr Polly Andrews was on top of the world. Using the formula for the alien neurotransmitter she had…obtained from Dr Caroline Lee, she had completed the computer simulation for a new positronic brain. When the prototype was built, it would power a new generation of robot, robots significantly better than the current generation.

That computer simulation was already being seen by scientists from around the world and earning high praise for Dr Andrews. Her career was soaring to new levels, and soon she would be leaving the isolated laboratory she shared with Dr Caroline Lee.

Caroline…Polly still felt guilty about stealing the formula from her. To make matters worse, it seemed that the letter from the Bureau of Scientific Research that had threatened Dr Andrews grant (and her career) had been a mistake. They hadn’t anticipated even hearing from Dr Andrews until her next annual review in five months. Had Polly known that, she never would have…persuaded Dr Lee to give up her secrets.

The guilt Polly was feeling warred with other, more troubling emotions, she felt whenever she saw the blond scientist. Dr Lee continued dressing in the lab coat that covered her from neck to toes, but Polly couldn’t help remembering the more intimate view she’d had of Caroline that one special day. And Polly had done more than look, too. Part of her desperately wanted to do that again.

Well, Polly was sure Dr Lee would be alright. She was a genius in her field. Surely this small setback for her would only spur her on to greater things. The tension between the two scientists caused Polly more concerns. They were still forced to eat dinner together every day by Bureau regulations and the laboratory’s supercomputer, Multivac. Ever since the…incident, Caroline had refused to say a word or even look in Polly’s direction.

Dinner that night was no exception. The two women ate in absolute silence. Polly was being transferred to a different, more prestigious facility in just a few days and her mind was on all she had to do to be ready on time. Caroline was sulking, as usual. Or at least Polly thought so.

Even as Polly ate, barely tasting the food, and crossing off the tasks she’d already finished from a list on her electronic pad, Caroline was sneaking glances at her. Dr Lee couldn’t keep the corners of her mouth from turning up slightly. Fortunately Dr Andrews never noticed.

It didn’t happen like in the movies. Dr Andrews never got dizzy. She never stood up woozily and crashed to the floor. One second she was planning what equipment to crate that evening, barely tasting the tomato soup sliding down her throat, the next everything went black.

Now Caroline could smile in earnest. With Polly leaving so soon, she’d had to rush her revenge. She’d been worried she wouldn’t have the chance. Now, she did. Picking up Dr Andrews unconscious body, Caroline carried it to a special table in her private laboratory.

Polly awoke confused and disorientated, lying on a cold, metallic table. There was a bitter taste to her mouth, but no headache or lightheaded feeling. As her confusion vanished, Polly realized she was shivering as a light breeze caused by the air conditioner blew across her body. HER NAKED BODY!

It got worse. Much worse. Polly tried to cover herself with her arms, tried to sit up so she could find some clothes, but nothing happened. She couldn’t move! It wasn’t that her arms or legs were tied down. Polly couldn’t make her muscles work. Her couldn’t even flex her thighs or biceps! She was paralyzed!

“Oh, its not permanent. Don’t worry,” Polly heard a voice from behind her, “But it will last long enough for us to come to an understanding.” Polly turned her head (oddly enough, her neck still worked) so that she could see Dr Caroline Lee enter the room. She was wearing her usual white lab coat that covered her from neck to ankle. Her long, blonde hair was in a ponytail.

Caroline looked down at her handy work. She noticed that the Polly‘s freckles were not only on her face, but dotted her fair skin on most of her body, and that the flaming red hair on the top of her head was indeed copied between her legs. There was not an inch of fat on Dr Andrews stomach or legs, but neither were there the firm muscles showing evidence of frequent trips to the gym. Polly was slender but soft, perfect for what Caroline had in mind.

“What…what have you done to me?” Polly cried out. She tried to desperately to shake any body part she could, to wiggle a finger or even a toe. NOTHING! Only her head had any movement to it. The rest of her body might as well have been made out of stone. Polly’s fear started to turn into pure panic. How crazy was Caroline? What was she going to do to her?

“It seems there was a toxin in the tomato soup, one used by a predator in the Orion System. Luckily for you, that predator prefers live prey, so the toxin won’t hurt you. It just keeps your legs and arms from getting in the way of what I have planned.” Caroline walked from Polly’s head down to her feat, dragging her fingertips from Polly’s shoulders to her knees in the process. “Of course if I’d known what a fine body you had, I would have planned to do this to you awhile ago.”

Polly’s body shivered at the tickling sensation Caroline’s fingers had caused. Her muscles might not be working, but it seemed her nerve endings were on high alert! That, plus Caroline’s comment about her ‘fine body’ made Polly blush like a school girl and her nipples grow hard. She wasn’t just helpless in front of her enemy, but naked and helpless. Caroline was staring at parts of Polly’s body only her doctor had seen in recent months, and there was nothing the fiery redhead could do about it.

“I…I don’t know what you’re planning,” Polly said, taking a deep breath, “but its not necessary. You don’t understand! I was going too…”

“All you’re going to do is lie there,” Caroline finished for her. “After everything you did to me, do you really think you can talk your way out of this? Socrates himself couldn’t come up with logic that strong. Now, I think I’ll start by…”

“Help! Mulitvac, send in a HEHEE ehehe eheheehehehe eheheeh!!!!!” Polly tried to call for help, but Caroline’s slender fingers quickly ended that cry by dancing over her belly. Polly dissolved into a giggling mess.

“You may be a robotics expert, able to give commands more likely to be followed than the commands of a poor biologist like myself, but to do that, you’ll have to keep from laughing!” Caroline smiled. She had run into the same problem when Polly had been tickling her. Now the shoe was on the other foot. “Though it is nice to know you are as ticklish as Mulitvac said you were.”

Polly tried twice more to call Mulitvac for help, and both times Caroline’s fingers caused her to break into giggles instead. Seeing the futility of her actions, she tried another tactic. Surrender.

“What…what do you want from me,” she asked at last. Polly was fully prepared to give the blond almost anything she wanted. And why not? She had never been so vulnerable in her life. Even a baby could squirm! Even the fly caught in the spiders web could struggle. She couldn’t do those things. If Dr Lee wanted her life savings, Polly would give it to her, just to get out of this trap.

“Oh, nothing really. I took the liberty of writing an e-mail in your name, and as I took your retinal scan while you were…sleeping, I only need your Personal ID Number to authenticate it.” Caroline said casually, trying to appear calm, while her heart was beating like a racehorse. This was what she had been waiting for!

“What…what mind of e-mail?” Polly asked nervously. In this age of supercomputers, signatures and photo identification had gone the way of the horseless carriage. A retina scan (taken in the last 24 hours) and the 9 digit Personal ID Number assigned by the MasterComputer in Washington DC were used when somebody needed to prove they were who they claimed to be.

“Just one confessing that you stole several of the components of that new positronic brain of yours.” Caroline said with a sly grin.

“WHAT??!!” Poly exclaimed.

“And not just my neurotransmitter either. It says you stole that new titanium circuit design you worked so hard on, those equations you developed to stabilize the matrix and that pattern of subrouting the co-processors.”

“I…I worked for years on those!” Polly said furiously. If she could have moved, she would have popped Dr Lee in the nose.

“Yes, yes” Caroline said slowly, “Then you’ll know how it feels to have your hard work taken away from you. You’ll be a laughing stock, Dr Andrews, and an outcast from the scientific community.”

“They’ll…they’ll never believe you…” Polly said, not even believing the words herself.

“They wouldn’t believe me,” Caroline patted uncovered Polly’s thigh, “But they’ll believe you when you confess. That’s why I need your Personal ID Number. So what do you say?”

“YOU CAN GO TO HELL LEE!!” Polly shouted. She wouldn’t do that. Never! She felt so…exposed. It was worse with Caroline all wrapped up in her lab coat and herself with every inch of bare skin on display!

“Are you sure?” Caroline picked up Polly’s arm. It was as limp as a wet noodle. When she let go, it fell to the table with a thud. “Your body’s like a rag doll. I can do anything to you I want.” She reached in and tweaked Polly’s pasty breast, caressing her pink nipple with a finger.

“Don’t touch me!” Polly barked, knowing she couldn’t back up her protest.

“I will. If you give me that ID code.” Caroline said smiling.

“I…I can’t,” Polly said. It would be her career. No one who admitted to fraud would ever work in any scientific field again.

“I was really hoping you were going to say that,” Caroline smiled, “This would be a lot less fun if you gave in to quickly.” Dr Lee pulled a short, smooth white cylinder from her pocket. Flipping a switch, the cylinder started buzzing.

“Get that thing away from me!” Polly’s eyes opened wide when she saw the vibrator. Polly’s conservative upbringing had forced her to think of masturbation as a sin. She had done it when her body craved release, but only with a good deal of guilt. She had never even considered using a toy before.

Caroline didn’t say a word. She spread Polly’s legs like she was a mannequin, then stroked the outside of her womanhood with the vibrator’s tip.

Polly moaned, unable to help herself. The surge of pleasure was irresistible,

“This is your carrot, Polly,” Caroline explained, “Just like a dog gets a treat when it does a trick, I’ll use this on you when you tell me your ID number.” Like any biologist, Dr. Lee knew that classical conditioning required both a positive and negative stimulus. She would use both punishment and reward to break her subject.

“I won’t nnnuugghhhnnnn won’t tell you,” Polly’s protest was interrupted by another groan, this time through clenched teeth, when Caroline used the vibrator on her again.

“You will, because until you do, your going to be laughing.” Caroline turned off the vibrator, then laid it between Polly’s legs, nestling it in her curly coppery curls, so Polly could still feel the cool plastic. Then she dug her fingers into Polly’s hips near her waist. Dr Andrews immediately started giggling again, a high pitched girly sound, almost musical. To Caroline, it was a sonata.

“You are definitely ticklish,” Caroline said, digging her fingers deeper into Polly’s bony waist, “But are you more ticklish than I am? Luckily we have plenty of time to find out.”

“go hehe eheh to hehe heh helllll hehe ehehheh biiihehehehehh biiihheheheh!!!!” Polly sputtered, defiant but unable to get out the last word of her insult.

“Such language, tut tut tut,” Dr Lee scolded, her golden fingers clawing at Polly’s milky white hips, “Bad girls like you truly deserve to be punished.” She kept tickling Polly’s waist and hips. Soon, Caroline found out all she had to do to keep Polly giggling was press her fingertips down firmly and keep them vibrating.

For Polly, the tickling was only half her torment. Almost as bad was her complete helplessness. She wouldn’t even shake her hips to try and get Caroline’s fingers off a particularly bad spot. She couldn’t even bounce up and down to try and distract herself! She could only lie perfectly still and laugh. No bondage could have rendered her as motionless as Dr. Lee’s toxin. It was maddening!

“That,” Caroline said while Polly was still trying to catch her breath was just the warm-up exercise. “The real tickling is coming now, unless you want to give up?”

Polly shook her head violently. “You call that tickling?” Polly growled, “I laugh more putting on my socks in the morning.”

“Thank you for letting me know how ticklish your feet are,” Caroline smiled evilly as she moved to then end of the table. Polly could only watch in horror and curse her careless remark while her foe studied her bare soles.

Polly’s feet were small, size 5 at the most Caroline would have guessed. The bottoms were a shade pinker than the rest of her fair skin and looked unbelievably soft. Dr Andrews had spent most of her time sitting behind a desk, not doing the kinds of exercise that would have toughened up her soles. Polly’s toes were long and graceful, with the second toe a hair longer than the big one.

Caroline had never noticed a woman’s feet before, but these looked positively delicious.

“I’ll make a deal with you,” Caroline said suddenly, “Give me just the first 3 numbers of your ID code, and I’ll leave your feet alone. What do you say?”

Polly was tempted. The first 3 numbers by themselves would be useless to Dr Lee. She needed all 9. And her feet were soooo ticklish! But she knew if she took Caroline’s deal, she’d just find a new spot to torture to drag the other 6 from her. And somehow, Polly was sure that Dr Lee wouldn’t offer to leave her feet alone unless she planned to tickle a worse place in mind.

Without the false bravado of her last response, Polly simply shook her head ‘No’.

“Too bad for you,” Caroline started by raking five fingernails over both of Polly’s soles. As she’d hoped, Polly shrieked at the top of her lungs. Then Caroline started covering Polly’s arches with short flicks, dancing her nails from heel to the very top of the arch.

“OH NO HE EHEH EHEHEHEH HEHE PLEEHEHEHSSEE EHEHE EHEHEH PLEAASSESEEEH EHEHE EHEHEH E E EHEHEH E NAWWWTT HEHE EHEH EHE EHEHEHEH NAWWWTTT HEHEH MYYYYYEYEY HEH EHEHEH FEEEEETT HEHE EHEH EHEE EH EHEHEHEHEH!!!!!!!!!”

Polly stared laughing full force, begging like a school girl. It tickled so much! She could feel each nail in its torturous path up her arch. And she couldn’t even wiggle her feet to avoid it! Oh it tickled, it tickled. It Tickled!

“Three little numbers, and I’ll stop,” Caroline chanted, “Be a good girl and give me those three little numbers.” Polly’s soles were as smooth as butter! Touching them was pure joy. She was so glad her prey hadn’t given up to soon.

“NAAAOOOWWWW!!!! HEH EHEHEHE EHEHEHE EHEH NAWWOOO SHIT SHIT SHIT NUMBERS HE EHEH EHEHEHEH EHEHHEHEHE EE EHEHE!!!!!”

“I’m so sorry to hear that,” Caroline said. While she used her right hand to scratch at the balls of Polly’s left foot, she reached into her pocket with the other. Slowly, Caroline pulled out a yellow feather.

“You do know what I’m going to do with this, don’t you?” Without waiting for a response, Caroline ran the feather across her neck, making Polly giggle and letting her feel just how soft it was.

Acting impulsively, Caroline stole a kiss from Polly’s red, full lips. Then she went back to the other end of the table and started wisking the feather over Polly’s plump toes.

Somehow, Polly’s laughter grew even more intense. It became harder to hear the words the redhead was trying to make. Tears started streaming from her eyes, and Caroline noticed her cheeks and neck were growing flushed.

“Does Polly like my feather? Does she?” Caroline started stroking the underside of her big toe, covering the entire fleshy pad with the soft feathers plume. Her other hand switched feet, now scribbling over the balls of Polly’s right sole.

Polly was gurgling now. Her laughter started fading in and out as she was having trouble getting enough air to keep up her hysterical chortling. Her red hair was becoming plastered to her forehead from sweat and tears. She looked like she was in agony.

“Poor baby,” Maybe if she doesn’t like my tickles, little Polly will like this.” Caroline slipped her own foot out of her shoe. On the ground, directly in front of her was a remote control. Using her big toe, Caroline flipped the main switch on it. At the same time, she eased up on the tickling, barely brushing her toe with the feather and digging only one nail into Polly’s arch.

The vibrator switched on, taking Polly completely by surprise. In the midst of her ticklish anguish, she’d forgotten it was still between her legs. Now she knew for sure, as the buzzing, pulsating toy came to life pressing against the outside of her womanhood. Polly’s eyes flew open, and her mouth opened wide. A guttural moan replaced her laughter.

Caroline gave Polly a minute of pleasure before shutting the vibrator off with her toe again. She went back to tickling full strength, all five fingers attacking the balls of her feet, while the feather began sawing in between Polly’ toes. Caroline pressed the feathers edge against the webbing, sure that would be a bad spot for Polly.

It was. Lured into a false calm by the delight between her legs, Polly erupted with mirth. She couldn’t even clench her toes! The feather sliding back and forth was driving her mad! It was too much. She screamed again and again, the laughter just bubbling out now, shooting forth like a bullet from a gun.

Then Caroline hit the switch again, and the pleasure returned. It flowed through Polly’s body, relaxed her muscles and made her nipples come fully erect. Maybe it was because she couldn’t flex a muscle, but Polly could feel her body awaken to that sensual touch. She could feel her womanhood throb, her hips dying to thrust forward. It was…

“HEHE EHEHEHE EHEH EHEHE EHEHE EHEHEHE E E EHEHEHEHEH EEHEH EHEHEHE E E EHEHEHEHEH EHEH E EHEH EHEHHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH HEH EHEHE EHE EHEHEHEHEE EHEHE EHEHEHE E EHEHEH!!!!!!”

Then it was over, and Polly screamed as Caroline started tickling again. Now Dr. Lee discarded the feather. She attacked the undersides of Polly’s toes with her sharp fingernails, grazing over the tender flesh.

“Give me those three numbers,” Caroline repeated. “Give them to me and not only will I give you a break, but I’ll use the vibrator on you until your fully satisfied.” Caroline switched it on again, but this time kept tickling.

Now the tickling and pleasure merged inside Polly’s body. They didn’t fight or cancel each other out. Hey mixed and became some new horrible/wonderful sensation. Polly floated on it, as if it were water, swam in it, drank it. She hated it and loved it. She wanted it to stop and prayed it lasted for eternity.

“Three numbers,” Caroline said simply. Then she started sucking on one of Polly’s toes. It was something the scientist had wanted to do since she’d first seen Polly’s feet and she could no longer resist the temptation. She’d nibble, than lick. Nibble, then lick.

Caroline fell into a pattern with her big toe and the remote control for the vibrator as well. She wanted to keep Polly excited and needy, but not let her quench that need. So it was 10 seconds on and then 20 seconds off, or 20 seconds on then a minute off. It was almost like…music. Keep the beat, keep the beat.

Caroline got as lost in the sensations as Polly. The screams of her victim’s laughter and the moans coming from the back of her throat were the soundtrack. The taste of her toes and the feel of her velvety feet underneath her nails filled her mind.

“369 ooOOOHHH eheh eheHEE EHEHe ehEHEHEHEH OOOOOOO EHEHE EEEHHHEE HEEH 369 eheheEHEHEHEHEOOOOOooohhhh EEHEHEHEHE!!! 369!!!” Polly suddenly shouted out between her cries of hysteria and ecstasy. She had had enough, too much.

Only those three numbers would have shaken Caroline from her state. She stopped, reluctantly, then realized what had happened. My god, she had lost control! She was supposed to be manipulating Polly. Instead, she got carried away in her own lusts. What if she’d forgotten all about ID numbers and let her own passions sweep her away? What if she stopped being the dominator and had just made love to Polly? Caroline would have lost all chance of forcing the information she needed.

Caroline shook her head. She had to keep from ravaging her victim until she got the rest of the numbers! Could she?

Last edited:
WOW! Seems revenge can take a VERY nasty turn! We are sadistic as the next person, but a Career ending... talk about rough!
Love,
Anna and Heather
Caroline and Polly a couple, that would be adorable! But we're romantics! (Especially Anna, HEY! Sorry babe, love you! Love you too!)

Even better than the last chapter. Looking forward to the next one.

nice! yes, revenge can be a sweet thing! looking forward to the next part!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back