• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Game Of All Time?

Krokus

3rd Level Green Feather
My Favorite Game Of All Time Is The Mighty Chrono Trigger......How bout' everyone else???

Final Fantasy VII for the playstation....until I got a pc and played Planescape: Torment. Awesome RPG!!!

Final Fantasy VII is my favorite followed closely behind with Final Fantasy IX.

Chess

The game is 2000+ years old and still going strong, and you don't need to spend $$$ on a computer and games to play it.

Strelnikov

As a game fancier in general, I've got a lot of favorites, but -- if only because I keep coming back to it -- I'd have to say Dungeons & Dragons.

Board- and card-game wise, anything from Cheapass Games is worth checking out, especially Kill Dr. Lucky, Falling, and Deadwood.

Video games? Um, er, uh ... I used to like Pitfall on my Atari 2600. Oh, and I was good at Tempest. Dragon's Lair was always fun. I'm a fossil, aren't I?

........the way I see it, if the words "final fantasy" appear in the game title, then it's automatically a good game.......the only exception here would be FFIX..........for some reason, I couldn't get into that game, it was just too damn cartoony.........

anyway.......my favorite game would be a tossup between FFVIII and FFVII........they were both amazing.......later ppl.........

.......woa......I've posted 111 times in this forum........that's pretty phat......

Checkers...?

Nah...

Offline-Chess.....by far.

Online- Tribes

Exercise Type Game- Racquetball

Q

FFVII,tekken 1,2,3,tag,and for looks better than ever..plus Kazuya is back.....and nhl`99 for n64,nfl 2k1

I liked Final Fatasy VII and VIII for PS game console. I loved the Legend of Zelda back in the day on nintendo. I have lots of favorite PC games. One of my favorite non computer/gaming console games is that good old memorization game 'Simone'. The game with the increasing levels of difficulty. You have to remember the color patterns quickly. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Last edited:
Twister?

I'm hoping to find a female 'lee who names Twister as her fav...hehehe..;)

Nearly Naked Twister

Popular among attendees at Southern science fiction conventions. Sometimes as much fun as it sounds.

Strelnikov

Hmmm...I'd have to say I remain a huge fan of Stratego...computer games wise, anyone who has ever played Tetris Attack (or it's newer and slightly more annoying cousin, Pokemon Puzzle League) will understand me when I explain how hard it is to stop playing that game.
And Kohan is really good for the computer.

My favorite game to go outside and play is baseball (hardball not softball).

My alltime favorite board game would have to be Strat-o-Matic Football, although I've not played it in years.

For a party game, Guesstures is loads o fun.

Let's see...

I played Football for four years (WR) so that's on top still. Madden 2002 for PC

Naked Tickle Twister works for me (Yes, it can be done)

Video-wise it's Dark ForcesII-Jedi Knight for PC (looking forward to Rogue Jedi) and the old Masters of Teras Kasi and Rebal Assault II.

I'm ancient as well and really enjoyed Tempest in the arcades and classics like Defender, Missle Command and Joust.

Favs

I have two favorite rpg's

1. Chrono Trigger (SNES)
2. Final Fantasy 7 (PSX) The first rpg i ever beat.

Favorite Action Game....
Thief the dark project(PC) Awesome game!

Tree felling

This is an easy one guys, Derby at home to Forest 1979/80. Forest were European cup holders and Derby went down, "old big head,s" face was a picture as the scum got turned over 4-1.For the record Rams scorers were..Duncan 2, Daly, Emery. The forest scorer? who cares!! but who can forget the Graham Richards commentry? a legend in his own lunch time.

Red Indian...

WHAT....IN THE BLUE HELL....ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?! (oh wait, this is a 'Brit' thing, isn't it?) no wonder it makes absolutly no sense :D see ya around. TALLY-HOOOOOO heh heh heh

Give me some slack!!!

I knew I could rely on you slack to see the irony of my post, I declare you an honourary Brit, Arise Sir Slacker!!! ( oh bugger...on second thoughts, you have to be a British subject to be knighted) oh well never mind slack, I will put a word in for you with "HER MAJESTY" I may be able to get you a Duke of Edinborough award or maybe a Windsor Castle tea towell........leave it with me slack I will see what I can do. ""Tally Ho""

Joust?

I thought I was the only one here old enough to have participated. Boy, those were the days: pounding hooves - breaking lances - steel on steel...Eh? What? A VIDEO game?

Strelnikov

Favorite Games

I have a lot of games I like, and so many mediums...

For computer games it would have to be "Railroad Tycoon II" though my current addictions are getting back to playing "Myth - Soulblighter" and "Dungeon Keeper 2." Although I am awaiting the next installment in the "Civilization" series.

Card Games
Of course I'd have to say "Loophole" the game I have in development with my biz partners... but for published games...
"Nuclear War" and "Give me the Brain"

Board Games
"Scattegories" and "Axis and Allies."

RPGs
Dang have too many of those... but...
"Champions - Supers" and various of the GURPS worlds.

Knighted...

errr...what about the soon to be knighted "Sir Rudy" of New York? I believe he's an American, or at least a New Yorker (close to the same thing). Q

The classic Monopoly, NBA Jam '96 and Goldeneye on Nintendo 64 (esp. with my buddies trash talking each other), the Mario Bros. on the original Nintendo, and Tic-Tac-Toe. Why the last one? Well, I got many fair maidens to allow me to tickle their feet by besting them at the game. ;-)

Smiley

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back