• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible Tickle on Live! with Regis and Kelly

ginbot

TMF Regular
This morning on live with Regis and Kelly, Kelly was trying to talk about some new book, when Regis made a joke about it. Kelly responded by playfuly saying "Now I wouldn't tell you if my life depended on it... You'll have to tickle it out of me."

Then, a short while later, Kelly started laughing and said to Regis "Are you tickling me?".

Unfortunately I didn't see any tickling, so if anyone saw this morning's episode and can confirm it that would be great. And if anyone could make a clip of this scene, that would be great too.

:D Regis was definitely tickling her. His left hand was out of sight during the tickling bit. Regis was either tickling her waist, her thigh or, if her feet were propped up on the chair rungs beneath the seat, her arch or her insole or toes. :D :devil:

The host chat was awesome! :devil:

Welcome to the TMF, Ginbot, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Thanks

Thanks milagros. Its people like you that make places like this great.

:D I hope I helped in clarifying the scene, Ginbot and WELCOME! :D

Thanks rajee

Thanks for clarifying the scene rajee. It figures that the moment I looked away from the tv screen I miss a moment like that, but its good to know that a beauty like that was tickled.

:D 9 out of 10 chances Regis was tickling her. It was probably upperbody or thigh. Unless Gelman planted a crew member to tickle her behind the desk. Now I am dreaming. :blaugh: :lol: LOL Regis is the tickler out of all the male staff. Even though we couldn't see it, I think we know Regis enough to know he was tickling her. :D

LOL

A crew member behind the desk. Now that sounds like one of my dreams LOL.

sorry naveltkltr LOL. This scene was just way too good.

And by the way naveltkltr: GO 9ers, GO Raptors, GO Bo Sox, and most importantly: GO LEAFS GO!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back