• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Part 4 Chichi,Bulma,Videl and 18 in:Revenge and Payback

DarkSoul

1st Level Red Feather
Part 4
Chichi,Bulma,Videl and 18 in:
Revenge and Payback

contains mild cursing and a little private area tickling (breast)

my friend helped me out on this one
any way here is the story.

Chapter 1
Chichi's Plan Backfires

Two weeks after Chichi tickled the living hell out of Bulma and Videl and Bulma tickle the hell out 18.Chichi was hanging close in her back and she said out load

"I wonder if I should invite Videl or Bulma over and tickle them just like I did two weeks ago,I just get them with my tea she said laughing.

Unknown to her Bulma stoped by for a chat and over heard Bulma said.

So it was not a dream,wait till I get my hands on her,wait I got a plan.

She picked up her cell phone and called Videl.Videl agreed and flew off to Chichi's.in a couple of min. she was there,they knocked on the door and Chichi let them in she offered tea and they both said

"ok

Chichi was kind of excited she get to tickle two instead of one.
she put the hearb in the tea and sat it down on a plate with one tea the did no have the hearb.She set it down on the table in the living room and went back in the kitchen to get some suger.Bulma switched teacups and videl faked drinking her tea and faked going to sleep.when chichi came back in the room and saw videl she grin while siping her tea.All of sudden she felt sleepy and knocked out.Videl and Bulma begain to laugh and Bulma said allright you get your payback first Videl.Videl begain to strip Chichi down to her Bra and underwear.she and bulma begain to wrap duck tape all over Chichi's body they only left out her stomic,feet,and a ear.Videl blindfolded Chichi and woke her up while bulma left the room into chichi's room to set it up.Videl said in a cheerful voice.

"are you ready Chichi.

Chapter 2
Videls Revenge

Chichi struggled the best she can while Videl tied her toes togather and said.

"where do you want to be tickled Chichi?Your feet,your tummy or as she had one of Chichi's red feathers and begain to tickle chichi's ear.Chichi begain to struggle more and yell

"STOP,STOP (giggle) IT TICKLES LEAVE ME A (giggle) ALONE.

But before she could say anything more Videl grabed chichi's soft tummy and dig her nails in for a whole 30min. while the whole time chichi screamed and laughed.Chichi could not see the tickling coming and could never expect it she was already going insane.Videl gave her a little break while videl put Chichi's feet on her lap and playfully did this little piggey a couple time while chichi struggled and giggled.Then Videl said

"how about this.

As she did the little piggy again only between the toes chichi broke and laughed so hard you could hear her laughter all over the house Bulma even went to see what was hapending.
then she pulled Chichi's toes back and dug her fingers between and under her toes this lasted another 20min.Once again Chichi was breathing hard struggleing and now pleading with Videl to let her go.Videl said

"time to finish you off as you did to me.

She picked a small blue feather and slowly stroked it up and down Chichi's left foot she yell

"NOOOOOOOOOO (giggle) DON'T PLEEEESSSEEEE

As her foot twitched and she begain to giggle more,Chichi's feet,just like Bulma,Videl and 18 always took real good care of there feet and making them nice and soft, just really ticklish.
Chichi would not break for the past 15min. while the feather slowly stroked up and down her strugling twitching feet till chichi heard a moter sound and before she new it she fet moving brushies go up and down,bewteen and under her feet and toes till she finally broke and yelled while laughing

HAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP,STOP AHAHAHAHA PLEASE,STOPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IM.......HAHAHAH IM.......HAHAHAHAHAHA SOOOOORRRYY I HAHAHAHAH TICKLED YOU HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEH OH,HAHAHA NO HAHAHAA MORE HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE AHAHAH
FORGIVE HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA ME.

After almost 50Min. of the electric toothbrush tickling Chichi Finally Blacked out.

Chapter 3
Bulma's revenge

Chichi slowly woke she was lying spread eagle on her bed and still blind folded she also felt that her bra was removed.Then she heard the door shut and heard bulma laughing at her.She felt like she was going to cry Videl tickling was pure hell but if Bulma tickled her with her long blue nails she would surly die laughing,before she could think of anything else she felt a feather slowly stroking her right breast as she gasped and struggle as the feather stroke all over her breast first the left then the right she only giggled a little bit but then she felt the feather slowly going down her chest to her bellybutton and he begain to scream and giggle as bulma stuck a q-tip in her bellybutton.After 10min.of that bulma sat on Chichi's legs and begain wiggle her finger all over chichi's helpless bellbutton and belly for another 10.min.Then begain to stroke Chichi's extremly ticklish underarms.Chichi broke out in laughter as soon as she felt Bulma touch her underarm this lasted another 10min.Then Bulma sat on her belly and begain to tickle her all over her legs then finally went to her left foot and used her q-tip all over her sole and toes.Then she untied Chichi's feet and tied them togather and her big toes as well and for last 30min.
tickled her soles and toes with her long blue nails up and down her soles then using paint brushes stroking up and down her struggleing feet while she pretend painted them and joked

"Quit moving around chichi your messing up my painting as she stroked chichi's feet again while giggling.

Chichi laughed and said

"I can't stand ahhahahahahhaah thiss ahahahaha anymore ahahhahahahahahehehehehe leave my feet alone ahahhahahahah.

All Bulma said was

"never I will never leave your ticklish feet alone

as she pulled a ice cube out of a bowl of them and rubed it against her poor soles.

Bulma used 5 ice cubes on her soles then used a towl and tickled/dried her feet then she pulled out her electric toothbrush but just before she could use it she was hit over her head and knocked out.Chichi felt some one untieing her binds and when she pulled off the blindfold it was 18.

Chatper 4
18 tickles Bulma or
does Bulma Tickle 18

While 18 tied up Bulma Chichi wraped videl the same way she did to her.Bulma woke up and found her tied up in a y shape on the bed and saw no one but 18,18 said

It's payback time bitch.

she pounced on bulma tickleing her upperbody with her long nails tickling bulma's ribs one by on on each side,tickling her underarms,removing her bra and with a feather tickle her breast and even using her nails wiggling her finger all over bulma's breast and 18 said

"im Not done yet

As she pulled out to big ice cubes and rubed them all over her breast causing them to harden and Bulma to scream.Once the ice melted 18 said

"now your feet

Bulma could only watch as 18 used the electric toothbrush all over her feet.18 was to busy tickling bulma's feet she did not even notice that Bulma freed her left hand and while laughing she reached behind the bed and pullled out a remote and when she pressed the green button 18 froze and fell to the floor.
Bulma Untied herself and put 18 on the bed and striped her of everything but her underwear.Bulma pressed a blue button and 18 woke up but she could not move her body,Bulma said

"I knew you were going to come so I brought this little remote the green button frezzes your body and knocks you out,the blue button wakes you up but you can't move your body,and the red button brings you back to normal as bulma grined and jumped on top of 18 and lifted her arms over her head and used one hand to pin her arms over her head and with her free arm she pulled out a bottle of oil and rubed it all over 18's underarms,breast,stomic,and ribs. then to make sure she could not breaks free of the remote control she cuffed her hands to the bed and begain and to tickle all over her upperbody.For almost and hour she tickled her ribs one by one then her breast with ice cubes and paint brushes,and her nails as well.
poor 18 could not believe how much that oil made her body so ticklish.Now her tummy and bellybutton was all that was left to tickle she used her electric toothbrush till 18 blacked out then while she was out bulma played and tickled her feet while 18 giggled in her sleep.

Chapter 5
The End

Videl woke up with a head ache and felt a tickling sensation on her feet then she notice she was wraped in ducktape with only her head and feet stickling out and her feet siting on chichi's lap as she tickled poor Videls soles and toes for over and hour with differnt types of paint brushes slowly stroking up and down her sole and stroking between and under her toes as well.then started nibbling in Videls toes causing her to scream and laugh as loud as she could.Just then She Heard 18 crying for help and ran into her bedroom leaving Videl to struggle in her bind.Chichi found bulma's remote and just by guessing press the red button and pounce on bulma while 18 broke free and joined then Videl broke free and join in and all four tickled each other for over and hour.Soon they were very tired and decided to call a draw and to give up.Chichi and Videl baked a cake and 18 and Bulma made a dinner and the four had a little girl time with playful tickles here and there as they waited for there husbands and boyfriend to return.

The End

what do you think?is it anygood?tell me when you get the chance. see ya, oh yeah if there is any wrong spelling or if you don't like it I post version 2.Just tell me and I will fix it lates

Every soul has a destiney
But a Darksoul makes his own

Nice Work

I really liked this series.....Honestly though, you need to pay more attention when typing, preferably punctuation. Otherwise great though and keep up the good work!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back