• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adding a member Multiple f true

Tick-ler f/f

Hi all! I know I'm not one for posting, but last weekend was special. Some of you know that my neighbor has shown, without actually trying to show, that she's into feet, and possibly tickling. So I proposed a good old fashioned slumber party with her, me, and my two lees. I didn't bring up the tickling we had planned, but decided it could be presented in a fun, playful way, and we could gauge her reaction to it. We all met at my place at 6:00 P.M. Friday night, and changed into P.J.'s Jilly (the neighbor) at first wore slippers, but when she saw the rest of us barefoot, she shed them. I set out some snacks, and poured us some wine. Once everyone seemed comfortable, I announced the video I'd rented. I dimmed the lights, and we began watching "Sierens" (Forgive the spelling). In the movie, there was a scene where Elle McPherson and another girl were teasing Portia DiRossi about how they'd have to pin her down and tickle her one day. At that point, Red started giggling, and Jilly's toes squirmed. I'm sure she didn't even know she was doing it. Later in the movie, the girls actually start tickling the third, progressing to more and more erotic. Brownie then piped up "Oh, I don't know if I could take that!" "Mmmmm. me either" Jilly mumbled, totally engrossed in the scene. After the movie, and more wine, I suggested a game of "Truth or Dare". So we swapped some secrets, and, at first, the dares were pretty innocent. Brownie did a headstand in the corner, while saying the alphabet backwards. Red had to stay balanced on one foot with her eyes closed for thirty seconds, things like that. Finaly, with a wink, I chose a dare. *Red, Brownie, and Jilly whispered for a few secomds, the Red said "Here's your dare. Brownie and I are going to hold your ankles, and Jilly is going to tickle your toes while you count to one hundred by eights!" I pretended to be nervous as I let the girls hold my ankles, and Jilly looked like she had lights in her eyes! "Ready?" she asked me, and started in tickling me. She's pretty good, and I was really giggling while trying to remember my eights times tables. Finally, I was done, and we all seemed kind of flushed, "Was I too hard on you, Mary?" Jilly asked. I smiled and said "There are worse things than being tickled." She nodded in agreement, and the game went on. I could see Jilly was just dying for her turn, so, when I asked, she said "Dare". The girls and I pretened to consider her fate, but I think everyone knew what was coming next. "Turn about, fair play" Brownie said to Jilly. "Mary gets to tickle your toes, while you count to one hundred by nines!". Jilly blushed visably, but let Red and Brownie take her ankles. "Go!" I said, spider tickling not just her toes, but both bare soles. "HEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! hahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahaha!" She shrieked, "Noooooooooooooooooooooooo fair! hahahahhahaha! Nine! hahahahahahahahah eighteen! Hahahahahahhahahhahahhahahaha...." When she was done, she made two mistakes and had to start over, I asked if she was all right. "Oh, fine!" She said "As a matter of fact, it was kind of fun!" "Well," I replied. "since you liked it..." I nodded, and the slumber party turned into one, big, tickle fight! No one was safe from pokes, prods, and wriggling fingers. When we were all exhausted, we lay around breathing heavily, all smilimg. "So, Jilly. You having a good time?" I asked. "Oh, the best. I haven't been tickled like that in years!" Then she surprised us all by saying, somewhat knowingly "How about you? When were you tickled last?" She caught me totally off guard, so I said "Um....last weekend?" "I thought so." Jilly said. "I've heard you laughing over here some nights, and I thought that's what was happening, but I was to shy to say anything." "Would you like to see what we do?" I asked. "Love to!" She replied, happily. "Ok, tomorrow night, we'll set up a demonstration for you!" We did just that, and now Jilly is a standing member in our little group. Of course, she had to be "initiated", and she's quite ticklish all over! And she's tough! I was beginning to think she'd never say the safeword! So, next weekend, she gets to tickle, which she says she finds as much fun as being tickled. I think we've got some fun nights ahead!

glad you can bring new people into your "group". it must have been a blast. oh, how i WISH i was there to witness it...

Now, why don't I have neighbors like that? Anyway, I think you girls are going to have great fun together, and more power to ya!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back