• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lunchtime

marcusb

Verified
I recently had lunch with my F friend who I've had the pleasure of tying and tickling multiple times. She's a real 'lee but if you bring it up she'll deny it.

While in the car I started playing with her knees. She takes all I can dish out when she's tied but if she's free she can't take it (her body and reflexes betray her will). While eating we'd discussed the next time we could get together and play (her face turned red when I brought it up... she's so cute).

When I played with her knee she burst out laughing, immediately grabbed my hand and fought like mad to stop me. This went on for a bit, me relenting then striking again and again. Finally, I told her if she didn't stop grabbing my hand I wasn't going to tie her up. The mental struggle going on in her head with that statement was clear on her face. She protested I wasn't being fair.

I told her to sit on her hands and keep them there. She was totally torn by the situation. The first time I went for her knee her hand shot out stopping just short of my hand. I made the "ah ah ah" sound and she put her hand back. With my hand resting on her knee I could feel her leg quivering and she was holding her breath trying to keep still. For the next minute or so I kneeded and squeezed her knees while she totally flipped out. I have to give her credit, she didn't grab my hands but she did nearly everything else in the the car. Most entertaining.

So, for being a good girl she gets more. :) Talk about win-win.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back