• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Radio 1 this morning (UK)

ublover

TMF Poster
good thing I was up so early because as I turned on the radio at about 9am Chris Moyles was talking about whether the news reporter and producer (both young females) were ticklish. With that he went away from the microphone and I'd assume tickled the tummy/ribs of the news reporter to which she gave a loud girly giggle to. He then asked if the producer was ticklish she said no but I assume he poked her sides as she gave a loud shriek and jokily threatened to report him. Never to be repeated again but certainly a nice wake up on a Thursday morning

I was listening to Radio One on the way down to Old Trafford to watch Manchester United play Middlesbrough in the FA Cup. Middlesbrough were well beaten 3-0 if i remember rightly, with two super goals by Wayne Rooney in the second half after a decent goal by the defender O'Shea. I include these details so that you may know when this took place and perhaps locate the pertient soundbite at the radio one website.
Anyhow, during a show called JK and Jo (well it sounds like that) some 'nutter' sent in an e-mail asking whether or not a female producer (i don't know who she is) is ticklish on her feet and could she be tickled. The presenters then proceeded to try and tickle her as she protested and mentioned something about not taking her boots off. This lasted for about a minute or longer but it felt like an eternity of shame for me.
Who among us is responsible for this. Also, who is responsible for texting babecast/babestation at least every night askingfor the presdenters to be tickled (sometimes they oblige, sometimes they don;t)

Um there are loads of links to click on. Can someone direct me to the exact link which has the tickling or post the link because I cant find it. Thanks!

I second that can someone please tell me what to click on to hear the tickling segment?

On second thoughts the information was posted in 2004 :( so it isnt available anymore :(.

Ok Newcastle was the one that bumped it. Please stop buming posts so we wont have this confusion.

Actually, newcastle has a point. Some loser's been texting into every show on radio one asking for women to be tickled in stocks.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back