• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A little story, based somewhat in reality...

SmileyTkls

2nd Level Orange Feather
This is based on an encounter I had while working in college, with some wishful additions to it. Thought I needed to contribute, even just a little. ;-)

It was nearly the end of the month, and the little telemarketing company I was working at was in a fever pitch to make our monthly goals. The computer would throw up a name and number, and I'd dutifully call it. But by now, the same small numbers were repeating every few minutes, and not getting any people.
Karen, the senior manager, was going around, checking on our progress, and apparantly caught my rubbing my achy neck. She came up behind me quietly and asked, "Tired of looking at that screen?" It startled me a bit, but I looked up and grinned, replying, "Yes, not exactly good T.V." She laughed and said, "Well, I can't have my callers too unhappy," and proceeded to massage my neck and shoulders. I melted in a puddle in my chair, as she artfully relieved my tension. After a few minutes, she asked, "Can you go on for awhile now?" I limply raised my head and nodded, starting to dial the next number again.
At the end of the day, I found Karen, and thanked her again. With a twinkle in her eyes, she said, "You'll just owe me another time, young man." To tell you some detail, Karen was in her late 40's to early 50's, but still in good shape, with platinum hair, glasses, blue eyes, a wide smile and loud, hearty laugh, long, shapely legs and probably size 10 ladies' feet, always in hose and modest heels. I was around 21, and loved to imagine her getting tickled, never dreaming I might get a chance...
Fast forward about a month and a half. It's the end of a pretty quiet day, and I'm on my way out, when I see Karen strolling back to her office, looking a little worn. "Hey, chief," I called out. She turned and, seeing me, grinned and replied, "What do you want, trouble?" How little she knew. "Long day," I asked? "Don't even get me started, I'm beat," she said with a groan at the end. "Need me to repay my debt?" She grinned and said, "Follow me!"
We went to her office, which was down two hallways from the calling area, and mostly deserted by now. She plopped down into her office chair, and hunched forward a bit, allowing access to her back and shoulders. I began to rub firmly, but gently, up and down the length of her neck, concentrating on places where she'd moan appreciatively. After a few minutes of that, I worked along her shoulders, from the neck to the ends, and back.
After a fairly good amount of time, Karen leaned back, and I sat down in a chair to the side of her desk. She sighed deeply, saying, "That was a terrific repayment. I'll have to remember your abilities on bad days." She giggled at her own joke, crossing her legs, and letting a shoe dangle by the toe tips. She had on a lavender color of hose, which against her tanned skin gave it an almost luminescent quality. The whiter arch was revealed, and tantalizingly close to my seat.
Not wanting to pass up this singular opportunity, I said (as nonchalantly as one can be), "Oh, but you need the full treatment!" With that, I reached out, removing the shoe entirely, and taking her foot into my hands. It was SO soft, certainly years of pedicures and lotionings daily yielded a achingly touchable, soft sole, with plenty of cushioned skin and muscle there. And the toes were painted a mauve, very shapely and a fleshy shape.
Karen flushed slightly, then cautioned, "Be careful, I'm VERY ticklish." Having put fuel to the flame, I massage that heavenly foot, enjoying the feel and give, as well as the look, lulling her into a relaxed state. I kneaded the sole and each toe, then took the other foot from it's shoe, and repeated the same on it. I was in heaven, with the perfumed, soft feet willingly in my grasp.
But being the little devil I am, I began to tickle the arches lightly, eliciting that giggle I was familiar with. Encouraged, I tickled faster, around the heel, then up the sole to the toes. Once there, she began outright laughing, rocking in her chair, mouth in a wide smile, like a teenager, as her toes danced and soles wrinkled and smoothed.
As I began to massage again, to compensate for the tickling, reality dawned on me. I just had tickled my boss! I could be fired, or worse, what was I doing? Keeping an outward calm, I looked at Karen's face gingerly. She had removed her glasses, wiped her eyes of some tears, and was giggling a little. I gathered some courage, putting her feet down, and replaced her heels.
"So, how was the full treatment, boss," I gamely ventured? She gave me a look that for a second, looked mad. But then, she smiled widely, and replied, "You're so bad! I haven't been tickled like that for a long time!" Smoothing out her skirt, she added, "But on a day like today, I needed a good laugh. Thank you, silly boy." We stood up, and she hugged me firmly. "Now, go home, and torture some other lady, kiddo," Karen winked as she said. I grinned like a fool, I turned and walked on clouds to my car.

The End

I'll leave it to you to decide what all "really" happened. ;-)

What "really" happened was that another great contributor has joined us. Thanks for that, it was cool!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back