• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Joke

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
**Post removed**

Last edited:
Say the secret woid...

Dave, old boy, I do believe you're quacking up...
(But it's the funniest duck story I've encountered since the "Gourmet
Night" episode of FAWLTY TOWERS!)

LOL. the last part is funny and all, but do you honestly think you would go strait to hell if you died? You said in the joke that lucifer said "..i like the job you did up there..". does that mean that tickling is a sin?

Sailor Venus

Not at all!
But I needed a quick reason for us to all be in Hell, and I decided to leave the gardening incident unexplained.....;)

ok cool. i would appreciate some other peoples opinions on the subject. Do you think tickling or liking tickling is a sin?

Don't worry about going to hell. All the bad talk about it is just hype. I've been there, and the place ain't much, really. They even have to pipe in screams from poorly hidden tape-recoders, it's that empty. I've suffered worse in the public transit system, when trapped in a bus with a crying baby. One thing is to be said about the oh-so-scary inferno: They sure have a huge supply of stylish handbaskets. I took one with me to keep my toast warm... And if tickling's a sin, well, I guess so is greed. And most of us live the capitalistic life of industrial state's citizens. So ask yourself: HAve you lived such a good and sin-free life that you'd have to worry about tickling?

Oh, and if you DO go to hell (for whatever reason): The escape route is behind the door with the huge, green 'EXIT' sign. Be sure to grab a basket on your way out, and tell Lucy I said... 'Hi.'

that's cute and all Marauder, but i'm being serious. I really don't plan on going to hell after my years are over. I mean, fire and hair spray don't mix. And i was raised as a christian so the thought of even talking to the devil makes me feel evil. I don't like that feeling. I'm sure alot of people feel the same way. Plus, i don't think the :devil: look goes good with my figure. I would rather be an angel. Wouldn't you?

Wow, new smilies! :wow: Now I can post in style! :veryhappy: So anyway, Venus, I made a valid point amidst the... ummm... joke (how can you be sure my view of hell wasn't serious?) If you're a christian, the only way to live sin-free is to die at birth. Oops, nope, original sin! I forgot! Well, that's the paradox that forced those priest-guys to invent purgatory... :sowrong: You should consider looking into some other religion-you know, maybe one that's not based on fear and ignorance and suppression. I'd think buddhism would be nice. Me, I'll stay god-less. It's better for me... I want to have some fun in this life, not forego it in vain hopes of an afterlife. Oh, and I still read that bible-thingy at times, whenever I need to see why I don't believe. Do you know that 'hell' is a concept not originally found in the bible? It describes what we think of as a fiery inferno merely as 'the place from where god is unreachable'. Big deal - I wouldn't want to talk to him anyway. He sounds like a manic-depressive crashing bore. And the fire-idea? Once the endtime comes, all the unworthy souls will be destroyed ('cast into a lake of fire'), no eternal suffering, just quick incineration. See? It's all the matter of people listening to willful misenterpretations by greedy priests rather than carefully studying the texts they claim to believe in.

Wow, you set me off! :yowzer: If you're offended, I'm sorry. Mind you, however, that I feel offended every time people talk about christianity and try to show me it's chocolatey creamy goodness...

Well...i am offended. I beleive me, it's not an easy task getting me offended. I'm sorry christianity offends you, but there isn't a creamy goodness about it. If you truly read the bible, you would know that it also says that we will sin. Sin is unavoidable in this world. God says, if we ask for forgivness, he will, and i quote.."he will throw our sins as far as the East and the West stretch." I don't know if tickling is a sin, but until i find out otherwise i won't think about it. But i do know, that a life with god is a better life. Fun can be had all the time. Whether you are a christian or not, you can have fun. I think it's alot more fun with god in your life.

Umm guys?

I appreciate the debate, it is a good one. But let's either wrap this up or start a thread in the discussion section? I'm not being a prick, I see both sides, and I encourage healthy debate.

However, this thread was just a joke. You know, Funny Ha-Ha? :veryhappy:

Thanks.

:devil: :sowrong: :angel:

Agreed. We'll let this one stay up, but if you want a religion debate, head on over to the General Discussions Section

By the way....good...one...dave...:sowrong:

<marquee>...kidding...don't hurt me...</marquee>

Thanks Scooby. it was after I posted it that I realized I could have made it squirrels. Maybe next time....:D

You know dave, nobody said you had to read these. I didn't see a post that said "dave, please reply" did you? If it's none of your business then STAY OUT!

Okay, first of all: sorry for offending you, Venus. I vowed to never, ever get into a discussion about religion, specifically christianity, again. History shows that those discussions tend to turn painful and lengthy. And since I don't want to start a war here, I'll back down.

Second: There's already a bunch of threads discussing this subject. That's the reason I made my first reply. I'm just tired of the 'sin' question keeping to pop up. Like the answer to that will be found on an internet message board run by ticklers (and 'lees) for ticklers (and 'lees). Useless, useless, useless. As if debates about religion have ever reached a conclusion.

Third: It is, in fact, Dave's right to reply to the thread. Nope, he wasn't asked. But this is a free Forum, so we can all say our piece if we want, as long as it's playing along the few rules we have. I agree with him. This is not the thread to discuss religious issues. My fault, I shouldn't have started one. I take the blame and apologize.

Ok, I'm deleting my old response to this and I'm posting a new one. It was a bad day, and this took the cake.

First off, Marauder has no need to apologize. My only issue was the PLACE this discussion was taking place, not the discussion itself. I kind of agree with him that religion talk is gettin out of hand. If you have guilt, don't be here, simple. The only reason Hell was brought into this for for the SAKE OF THE DAMN JOKE!:sowrong:

Second, Venus, I will reply to whatever I feel like replying to within threads that I originally posted. I never intimated that you were wrong, nor did I have anything harsh to say to you. If that's the way you are going to treat people, go back to watching cartoons, ok?

Oh, ok dave. Wow, that really hurt me. I think i'm gonna cry. What kinda reply is that anyway? Sounds like something an immature freshmen in high school would say. Oh and, you were rude to me.

"However, this thread was just a joke. You know, Funny Ha-Ha?"

That was very sarcastic, i'm sorry but i just can't stand people that are sarcastic to me when i'm discussing something with somebody else. And further more. I KNOW IT WAS A JOKE. I just asked an honest question about whether or not you thought you would really go to hell because of tickling, or whatever. And i asked for other peoples opinion on the subject, you did not give an opinion,you did not even awnser my question, you just gave a rude comment. That's why i was rude back to you.

Just a damn joke...

And i asked for other peoples opinion on the subject, you did not give an opinion,you did not even awnser my question, you just gave a rude comment. That's why i was rude back to you.

*cough* two wrongs don't make a right... *cough* *cough*

Venus, you need to relax. Everyone has apologized to you for whatever wrongs were done you, so let it drop.

And I didn't answer for the same reasons Marauder stated...the religion thing is getting old.

First off. I except your apolagies. Second, i apologize for going off like a roman candle.

Biggles, i know very well that 2 wrongs don't make a right, thank you for reminding me of this. I've been having a bad week. I recently had a memory lapse (for reasons unknown) and lost about 3 days of memory. It was very scary, and i had just recovered from it when i posted my first reply. I am sorry, i was in the wrong. I know it's a healthy practice to stand up for what i beleive in, i just didn't need to argue with Marauder over it. I guess i have a hard time believing that some people live with out god. I was born into it.

Marauder and Dave, i'm sorry for dragging this out. I guess i need to get my head on strait. I leave the forum if any of you think that would be healthy for it.

Venus, all is well. Thanks for your post. No harm done;)

Marauder said:
Words fail me... *slap* D'OH!!! :D

LMFAO!!! :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

Something tells me that Davo has a bit too high opinion of his tickling talents Mar. ;)

Ummmm.....

Maybe missing the point of this whole religion thing (and I'm not saying who's right or who's wrong), but isn't the 'dying in a bizzare gardening accident' wholly reminiscent of 'Spinal Tap'?

Or am I the only one to notice....?

These go to 'Eleven'....

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back