• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWE Taboo Tuesday

bellyticklerNJ

TMF Expert
For all us WWE Fans, it seems like the WWE is finally giving us what we want. In late October, they are having a PPV called Taboo Tuesday. Bascially the fans get to be interactive by picking who faces who and also what type of matches. Trish Stratus is currently the Women's Champion so I can bet that she will be defending the title at this PPV, and you all know what that means. Go to wwe.com for more info and lets get Trish to defend her title in the first ever Tickle Match!

Trish Stratus and Stacey Keibler in a foot tickling match :D

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble...

...but I think WWE is just gonna let us vote on stuff they let us vote on. I hope a tickle match will be one of the options, but I highly doubt it. Sorry, guys.

Yeah, I watched Raw last night. It looks like its going to be setup where the fans pick the oppononent, and from a few stipulation options of WWE's Choosing. For instance, Eric Bischoff is facing Eugene. The audience gets to choose weather the loser A) becomes the winner's buttler for a day, B) Dresses as a woman, or C) Gets their hair cut off.

So yeah, the fan's don't have total control like they want us to believe.

well, for the diva match, one of the options is to have them dressed as French Maids. maybe we can get some feather duster action.

I think that everybody that is a huge fan of Wrestling (not just WWE) and knows Vince McMahon's past knows that this whole PPV and voting is rigged. Example: Earlier this year we voted on who should be cover girl of Divas 2004 magazine. BEFORE THE VOTING WAS EVEN FINISHED, Torrie Wilson was released as being Divas cover girl. Plus, in real life, Carmella would not have made it that far in Diva Search. EVERYBODY hated her. AS usual rigged. SCREW WWE!!

Watch NWA-TNA Impact on Fox Sports Net at 4pm Eastern, 3pm Central.
NWA-TNA is the better league,

featuring TWO GUYS WHO TURNED DOWN (REJECTED) WWE Contracts Amazing Red and My favorite wrestler of all time, the PHENOMENAL A.J. Styles :D .

Plus NWA-TNA has Jeff Hardy, Jeff Jarrett, Dusty Rhodes, Road Dogg, K-Kwik (Known as Ron "The Truth" Killings), former Super Bowl Patriots Linebacker "Alpha Male" Monty Brown, Kid Kash, Chris Sabin, Konnan (from WCW), and supposedly supposed to get Kevin Nash and Scott Hall soon.

They may be better, but the numbers show people still watch WWE. Besides, NWA-TNA is nothing more than a hardcore division of wrestling, a watered down ECW:D

Personally, I seriously doubt they would allow the fans to have that much control of the exact type of match there will be other than the usual choices but nothing as obscure and or outrageous as a "tickle match". Nice thought but I don't see it happening.

TTD

Oh, one more thing......maybe there would be a better chance of a tickle wresting match on Howard Stern.

:eek: :devil:

TTD

It's more than likely never going to happen unless someone on the creative team thinks it up. They usually go with the strip down, clothes off stuff, so I doubt it. Unless they have a female character similar to Rico who has lightly tickled and played with guys in the past.

BTW: TNA is not a watered down ECW. They take bumps etc. but it's more Crusierweight action than it is Hardcore action. And good thing for AJ and Red to turn down WWE contracts. WWE wouldn't use them right unfortunately. After they establish themselves, the WWE will be all over them again.

Hi, I love both wrestling organizations and am a huge A.J. Styles fan, but the WWE turned him down because of his southern drawl. I would love to see Stacy Kiebler's feet tickled.

well i just watched Taboo Tuesday and i think i saw Molly gave Stacy a little tickle on her sides i'm not sure i'll get checking

coolchef83 said:
Hi, I love both wrestling organizations and am a huge A.J. Styles fan, but the WWE turned him down because of his southern drawl. I would love to see Stacy Kiebler's feet tickled.

WWE didn't reject AJ, AJ rejected them. In his shoot interview with ICWZone.com on Spet 21, 2003, they asked hime why he turned down a WWE Developmental deal, and he commented that it was only 500 dollars a week, and he would have to permanently move to Cincinatti, and his wife (who was still in college, and he was sole provider for) would have to transfer to a college she did not want to go to, and would have to move in with her parents, and halfway there to Stamford (WWE Headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut) he called and said he jsut couldn't accept the deal for only 500 dollars a week when he made a lil over that each week (and could still live with his wife and be provider for her).

So, in other words, the "Phenomenal One" made a great decision, as even if he signed, he would just be another mis-used talent fighting for TV Time, like the recently fired Jamie Knoble, Hurricane, Ultimo Dragon, and some people even say RVD.

BTW, everyone who is an AJ fan, get that shoot interview-it has two extra hours after the interview of his indy matches-from the early part of his career (with better music than he has now). His ECWA Super 8 Tourney matches, NWA Wildside match vs. Sonny Siaki, a sick ass cage match with some Adam guy. It is sweet for only 15 dollars including S&H. I dunno where to get it though-i got mine from ebay.

Taboo Tuesday "voting"

If you believe that voting for taboo tuesday was real I got a bridge to see you! Shawn Micheals got the world title shot because hes friends with Triple H and he doesnt mind dropping a match to him...Edge (who I believe REALLY got the most votes,he got mine!)and Benoit wouldnt lose to Triple H so sorry kiddies the voting was fake. However the evening wasnt a total washout we did see Gail Kim in a school girl outfit and Lillian Garcia. Gail should have taken down Lillian and starting tickling her cute little feet! Now that would have been entertainment. They both have legs to die for!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back