• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REPOST: "Tyra's Tickle Exam" (but, if you've never read it, then it's new to YOU)

Rockauthor

TMF Master
REPOST: "Tyra's Tickle Exam" (but, if you've never read it, then it's new to YOU)

TYRA BANKS/ELLE MacPHERSON/CARMEN ELECTRA

Starring in

Tyra’s Tickle Exam
(a ticklish celebrity fantasy)

When the drop-dead gorgeous Tyra Banks awoke from her beauty sleep, she suddenly realized three things at once.
1. Her model peers Elle MacPherson and Carmen Electra were standing over her with mischievous grins on their faces, each having a clipboard and pen in hand.

2. She could not move a muscle because she was tied down in a spread eagle position to a physician's exam table.

3. Her nightgown had been removed and replaced with a thong bikini.

She looked at the two beautiful girls with a look of disturbed curiosity on her face.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? WHY AMI I TIED DOWN, LIKE THIS? WHAT ARE YOU GUYS UP TO?” Tyra Banks demanded struggling to free herself, but to no avail.

Elle and Carmen looked at each other giggling, then looked back at Tyra.

“Didn’t you know, already, Tyra,” Elle MacPherson teased, “You were scheduled for a tickle exam this morning.”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! DON’T YOU DARE!” Tyra Banks screamed.

Apparently Tyra Banks is an EXTREMELY TICKLISH girl; and she is about to get the most ticklish tickle she’s ever had the displeasure of feeling!

“It’s for your own good, girl!” Carmen Electra interjected.

“AAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! YOU LET ME GO, RIGHT NOW! DON’T YOU DARE TICKLE ME! THIS ISN’T FUNNY, YOU GUYS!!!”

“Oh, don’t worry, sweetie. This is just a routine tickle exam. It won’t take long.” Carmen Electra taunted, with a straight face.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! THIS ISN’T HAPPENING! LET ME GOOOOOO!!!” Tyra said, as she continued to pull at her binds with a look of ticklish delight on her face.

“Now, before we begin, Tyra, let me inform you that during this tickle exam, I will be examining the top half of your body, from your waistline to your armpits,” Elle Macpherson explained.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! STOP IT! STOP IT!”

The very beautiful Elle Macpherson continued, “...while ‘Dr. Electra’ examines the lower half of your body, from your inner thighs to the bottoms of your feet.”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NO! NO! DON’T YOU DARE! COME ON, YOU GUYS! UNTIE ME¼RIGHT NOW! JOKE’S OVER, OKAY? COME ON, I’M TOO TICKLISH FOR THIS!” The sensitive Tyra Banks pleaded, almost in a pathetic tone.

But, Tyra’s pleas for mercy fell on deaf ears as Elle Macpherson began wriggling her fingers wickedly at her, leaving Tyra a twitching, giggling, quivering mess on the exam table.

“Okay, we will begin with waist, belly, and bellybutton responses.” Elle Macpherson warned.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP IIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!”

Tyra Banks was so ticklish, she was hysterical even before her supermodel colleague even lay a finger on her.

Elle MacPherson dug into the sides of Tyra’s waist - Tyra shrieked and jerked her body! Then ‘Dr. MacPherson’ began scrabbling and kneading her very ticklish belly, tracing circles around and inside her especially sensitive belly button causing Tyra Banks to scream and arch her back in ticklish agony.

“Waist, belly, and belly button responses, positive!” Elle MacPherson mocked as she checked it off on her clipboard.

“YOU’RE CRAZY! COME ON, ELLE, LET ME GO!” Tyra laughed.

“Now, let’s test that ribcage of yours, Tyra.”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!”

Elle MacPherson dug her for forefingers into the bottom of Tyra’s ribcage on both sides, then began counting her ribs upward,”1-2-3-4...”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAGH! STOP IT! STOP IT!”

Indeed Tyra Banks was very ticklish in her ribs as Elle MacPherson counted each rib¾twice, in fact - making the supermodel giggle and twitch all the way through.

“Very good, Tyra. Your ribcage is still deliciously ticklish!” Elle teased, checking that off on her clipboard.

“HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! GOOD! ARE YOU DONE, YET?”

“One more thing, Tyra. I have to test your armpits.” Elle MacPherson informed.

When Tyra heard that SHE PANICKED! Her eyes widened, her mouth dropped open, and her body tensed up.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! NO! NO! STOP! ELLE! COME ON! STOP IT! DON’T TICKLE ME UNDER MY ARMS! PLEASE! I CAN’T TAKE IT! I’LL GO INSANE!”

Again, Tyra’s cries for mercy fell on deaf ears and Elle MacPherson dug her fingernails into the ultra-ticklish hollows of Tyra Banks’ vulnerable armpits.

Tyra went ape shit!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! STAAAAAAAAAP! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!”

She screamed and screamed, tossing her head from side to side, and helplessly pulling at her binds violently.

Carmen Electra stood by giggling hysterically in sympathy, crossing her arms and covering the opposite underarms with her hands - Carmen had extremely ticklish armpits herself!

“Wow! You are SUPER TICKLISH under your arms, Tyra! That‘s definitely one of your most ticklish spots.” Elle MacPherson jeered, checking that off on her clipboard.

“OH, I’M GONNA KILL YOU WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU TO DID THAT TO ME! YOU KNOW HOW TICKLISH I AM UNDER MY ARMS!!!”

“Well, that completes my half of the exam, Tyra. It’s ’Dr. Electra’s turn to exam you now.”

Carmen Electra smiled wickedly and wriggled her fingers at the excruciatingly ticklish lower half of Tyra Banks.

“NO, CARMEN! PLEASE, DON’T TICKLE ME! HAVE MERCY!” Tyra whined.

But Carmen Electra paid no attention to her as she reached her left hand down and began using her fingernails to walk a ticklish path up the sensitive left inner thigh of Tyra Banks.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! STOP! STOP! HAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! STOP IIIIIIIIIIIT!!!”

The supermodel went wild as Carmen Electra began to explore this new and even more ticklish spot. Tyra Banks screamed and jerked and tugged at her binds vehemently, but to no avail.

“My goodness, YOU ARE VERY, VERY TICKLISH!!!” Carmen Electra teased, jotting notes on her clipboard.

“OH, GOD! I’M SO TICKLISH THERE! OK, YOU TWO HAD YOUR FUN!!! UNTIE ME NOW! COME ON, THIS IS TORTURE!!!”

“OK now, let’s see how ticklish the backs and tops of your knees are, Tyra.”

“HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! STOP IT, CARMEN!!!” Tyra cackled, she was hysterical even before the model touched her.

Then ‘Dr.’ Carmen Electra began squeezing and kneading the backs and tops of Tyra’s very ticklish knees.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!! CARMEN, THIS IS TORTURE! STOP THIS - RIGHT NOW!!!

“Knee responses are very positive, Tyra.” she teased, checking that off on her clipboard.

“NO MORE, PLEASE!!! I CAN’T TAKE THIS! IT TICKLES TOO MUCH!!!”

“Dory worry, sweetie. We’re almost through. I just have to test the bottoms of your feet.”

When Tyra Banks heard that, her eyes and mouth were wide open again with fear and delight.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! NO! NO! NOOOOO!!! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP!!! DON’T YOU DARE TICKLE MY FEET! PLEASE, CARMEN! I’M TOO TICKLISH ON MY FEET!!!” Tyra begged.

Carmen Electra proceeded to methodically scrabble and skillfully poke her fingernails all over Tyra Banks’ extremely ticklish, captive feet.

Tyra Banks went berserk!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! STOP! OH! OH! STOP! STOP! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP!!!”

This time Tyra Banks thrashed and screamed more violently than ever as the expert tickler Carmen Electra vibrated her lips along Tyra’s extremely ticklish soles and then dug under and in between her hyper-ticklish toes.

Elle MacPherson stood by chuckling hysterically in sympathy, her own toes were curled locked - Indeed, Elle MacPherson was extremely ticklish on her own feet, as well!

Finally, it all stop!

Poor Tyra Banks lay on the exam table, gasping to catch her breath. She was covered with sweat and her beautiful, long hair was matted to her face.

“OK, that’s it for today’s tickle exam. You did very good, Tyra. You passed every test.” Carmen Electra congratulated, mockingly.

“YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND! I’M GONNA KILL YOU, TWO! YOU KNOW HOW TICKLISH MY FEET ARE!!!” Tyra giggled.

At last, the lovely Elle MacPherson and Carmen Electra untied the unbelievably ticklish Tyra Banks. Upon freedom, Tyra immediately curled up into a fetal position with her toes curled locked in the cutest little way. She let out a sigh of relief. Then Carmen Electra gave her one more quick, little poke in the side of her waist.

“AAAAAAGH! DON’T TICKLE ME!!!” Tyra Banks scolded, jerking and quickly sitting up on the table.

Elle and Carmen giggled at each other, and then Tyra slapped them both on the arms.

“I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT TO ME.”

“Oh, come on, Tyra. You know we were just playing.” Elle MacPherson assured.

“Yeah, it’s all in good fun.” Carmen Electra said.

Then the two supermodels gave Tyra warm, comforting hugs and peck on the cheek.

Tyra Banks wiped a tear from her eye and declared, “I’ll get you guys, back.”

THE END

Nice One

Rockauthor, great story! I love all your stories! When you wrote "Tyra went ape shit!" I seriously laughed for 15 minutes straight! It was quite unexpected! Keep it up!

Wow

Tyra good...:D

Tyra tickled...good:D

More Tyra good...:D

Great!!!!

Its Great!! I love Tyra AND ILL DIE FOR ELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back