• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dirty Shame

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
I haven't seen this, and probably won't unless this turns out to be a lot sexier than it's likely to, but in Roger Eberts review of the newest John Waters movie, he says this: "We also learn about such curious pastimes as shelf-humping, mallet whacking and tickling"

Hi Jeff,

Is that the name of the film, "Dirty Shame"?

I don't know, but this sounds like it has potential!

Thanks for reporting,

dig dug dog

Yes, the film is called "A Dirty Shame" and it stars Tracy Ullman and Selma Blair.

dig dug dog said:
Hi Jeff,

Is that the name of the film, "Dirty Shame"?

I don't know, but this sounds like it has potential!

Thanks for reporting,

dig dug dog

(In voice of Homer Simpson thinking of doughnuts)...Selma Blair tickling...

ddd

tklr5150 said:

Man, when your fetish eludes the understanding of John Freaking Waters, that's when you KNOW you're out of whack

Hehe.

Tickling always made logical sense to me, in the same sense as spanking has (even though I'm not into spanking). It's just S/M, although perhaps diet S/M in the eyes of those seriously into that lifestyle.

It's strange to me that someone with a relatively open mind can't get what tickling is all about, even if they themselves can't get into it.

If he understands Roman showers but not tickling, then he is the one who lacks good taste. :p :p

The question is...

who will have the courage to sit through that mess to bring us the news concerning what really matters?

dig dug

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back