• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Allright, finally my true tickle tales-sorry for being late guys.

pimpster85

TMF Poster
Allright, sorry for being late with this work, but for those of you who remember me, I am the guy whose life was saved by professional wrestling (flatfoot, you should remember me. And I remember tklr5150 cuz I talked with him a while about how much I like his site. and milagros and em es were the first to welcome me to the community.

Other than that, hopefully more people remember me always touting my true tickle tales. Sorry that this might be a letdown, only three in this first edition, but the others will be better.

But, I am true to my word, and I said on my 51st post I would post part one of the true tickle tales-even though it has taken me about five or six months, I have done it! Here it is:

Ahh FINALLY for everybody who loves the recollection of true tickling stories-my EVERYDAY experiences!!! ANYBODY who reads this please reply with your reaction to all these-depending on space and time, this might be part 1 of 3, or 1 of 5, I dunno-it depends on how fast I can remember all the tales-but I decide installments so that way you could at least get some now, instead of being bombarded with over 40 tickle stories (some good, most just quick tickles but still exciting to moi to find out these girls were ticklish). Here they are, in the best chronological order I can remember.

We start off the bigg amazing post with my first tickle that ever sexually turned me on. I had always playfully tickled others when I was a kid, but never got turned on like this one did.
1. 7th Grade year. There is myself, and my friend (we’ll call him Nick) and another friend (we’ll call her Courtney). Let me explain Courtney’s looks. She is a medium build-like one of those bigger, more muscular cheerleaders-one that would hold the people up, definitely not the one that would get thrown up or anything. She had a face that was all her own, but if I had to describe the shape of her body, it was more like the old, sexy Anna Nicole Smith. Courtney was about as tall as most of the boys then. But, her face was nothing like Anna’s. Courtney had hair that is supposedly naturally blonde, but it really looked like darkish brown with light brown/blonde highlights. It mixed well though, so you could tell that they definitely weren’t highlights-it was real hair. Kinda weird to imagine, huh? She had green eyes that were kinda easy to miss-very light, doesn’t really bring much attention to them, just kinda their and sexy. She had a nice complexion-kinda tan, but not really too tanned. Like more of a peachish-yellowish complexion instead of brown or golden like a tan. She had thin, soft lips. Her lips kinda looked like Jenny McCarthy’s from back when she was hot in mid-90’s. Yes, she was one stunning piece of genetical work.
Now, for all you ladies, let me explain Nick’s looks. He looks in a way, like Chris Cornell from Audioslave and the Cubs reliever Kyle Farnsworth mixed into one. Tall guy, kinda skater dude back then, really nice guy.
We were standing there just basically bullshiting, and then Courtney starts messing with Nick, like just playfully insulting him. So then, he grabs her, takes her arms behind her back, with his arms over them kinda like pinning her arms back. I don’t know how to describe it). And he playfully told me to “touch her boob or sumthing.” So, I am sure you know what sprang into my mind. I took my hands and bent them in a claw like fashion, and started tickling her stomach with my fingertips. She burst out laughing!! I couldn’t believe this stunning cheerleader girl was so ticklish! She just jerked herself away from Nick’s grasp, and went to her locker. Nick and I just started laughing our asses off.

I went most of eighth grade without tickling girls myself, just watching girls get tickled by their friends (mostly male friends). There was some memorable ones that I can very well remember.
2. The first involve my best friend (we’ll call him Noah) and his girlfriend at the time, Holli. Holli was very stunning to me-very sexy, sandy-brown/blonde hair. Beautiful eyes, that could be either green or blue depending on the light that hit them. She had kind of a purplish pale complexion. Nice thin, but full lips. She wasn’t very tall-she is also nineteen like me, and at nineteen she is about 5’3”. Just to give you an idea about how tall she was back then. Now, her body wasn’t exactly extremely thin, but was definitely thinner than most. She had really thin, not really knobby knees, but her legs were as thin as a person with knobby knees legs are-really thin. She hadn’t developed and grown into the person she is now (Now she has big, muscular softball legs). If I had to describe her bod, it is kinda like Fergie’s from the Black Eyed Peas-defined stomach/ab muscles but her torso is big in proportion to her legs-like how Fergie’s are in that mini-skirt outfit for the “Hey Mama” video (for anybody that watches music video’s a lot like me). Her ab and oblique muscles were very soft, which is what made her so extremely sexy to me-very soft and warm to the touch. Anyway, enough about her looks-let me explain Noah’s for all my female pimpsterettes out there. Noah is a very athletic, handsome man. If I had to describe his body, it is a lot like Rob Van Dam’s body (from wrestling). He has baby blue eyes ( I am sorry ladies-I cannot describe a guys looks very well, cuz I am the furthest thing from gay). He also has a great soft golden tan, which I have always been envious of. He also has nice light brown/blonde hair. MANY girls loved his looks, but unfortunately he has low self-confidence. He just settles. I think he could have gotten any girl in the school, but he settles for a nice girl, but lookwise is even below MY standards (kinda big for me-like Courtney, just she was the exception. Now you all know why I think Anna Nicole is fugly. I like the stick/toothpick girls). He could have gone to college, and gotten a nice paying career job-but he settled for a $14 an hour job that gets him about 300 to 400 bucks a week (not like a $1,000 a week job like his cousin that was the only one of Noah’s family to go to college). Anyway, enough about Noah and all this.
Here is the true tale. Noah and Holli were leaning against the locker. He was trying to tell her to get up, but she just kept leaning on him to mess with him. Anyway, he started poking one side at a time, which caused her to jerk form side to side with kind of a “whoa” “ah” “ugh” everytime, in a girly, giggly, squealish voice. Then he just started tickling her sides, and she came out with (her is the literal sound) a “REEEEE-HEH HEH HEH.” She was no doubt the most ticklish of our gang. Just a short one, but very detailed as all mine will be.

3. My last post from Junior High was when my class was getting back from a field trip. There was one pretty girl, (we’ll call her Sarah) and I don’t remember the tickler. I was sitting in a couch that my wing had, and she was walking with this guy flirting. Then he just started tickling her sides and she SQUEALED! I remember that her friend asked what happened, and she said “He tickled me!!” I don’t remember many specifics.

There, that is all the ones I can remember from junior high. Sorry there is not too many, that was 7 years ago.

Allright, here is the rundown. I have finally decided to have four parts. Early high school (Fresh, soph, and junior) in part 2, and rest of high school and working at red lobster in part 3. Part 4 will feature the DETAILED recollections of my absolute favorite tickles and ticklees. Thanx for being interested so far. Sorry part one is so short. It will be better in the other parts.

Sorry for anybody that thinks I went in to too much detail describing looks-I just want my reader’s to get a good image in their head.

Thanx for reading this boring part one everybody-and have a nice day

C-Ya

What is up with this? I said EVERYONE that reads this please reply with your opinions. I want to know how well I am doing here? Do I need to add more detail? Recall how specifically they got tickled better? 648 views and not ONE real reply from sumbody else. Tell me what you guys want to hear on here!! Thanx for much in advance for your short time in replying.

Speaking for myself, I don't like to criticize other's work. That's especially true if they've gone to a deal of trouble to entertain me, as you have in writing this post. :smilestar

I appreciate all the effort you’ve gone to here. Personally, I think you gave enough detail about the people involved. I seemed to have some trouble visualizing the scenes just the same. :confused: (I don’t know why exactly. Probably just me.)

Thanks for taking the time to write, it is appreciated. :wavingguy Please post some more true-life stuff.

:xpeepsofa

Thank you guys very much for replying!

Soleseeker, I know you said you don't really like to criticize people's work, but that is what I am looking for here. This part one of four is kinda like a test run, before I can get into the real good tickles/watching tickles that I can actually remember specifics about. Thank you very much for rating/criticizing it.

And for everybody, the rest of the tales I will remember as best as I can, so I can describe as best as I can, so you can get a great image of the tickling.

Thanx for the two that replied-I really do appreciate it.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back