• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

cartoons

CurtWild

4th Level Red Feather
i`ll keep on this favorite thing....what is everyones favorite cartoon character?

i am gonna say HOMER SIMPSON,hands down....nuff said

TV/Video: Batman
Newspaper: Calvin and Hobbes (actually a single character - Hobbes was Calvin's conscience and better self.)

Strelnikov

#1 Daffy Duck #2 Woody Woodpecker(the original-taller version)#3 Henry hawk-from Foghorn Leghorn tie-#4 Grampa Simpson&the comic book shop guy from the Simpsons Elmer Fudd

Just about anyone from the Simpsons. But I'm gonna actually pick one. I like Droopy. Subtle little dog but very funny. I have to agree with Strel about Calvin and Hobbes. By far one of the best comic strips of all time.

Hey!

Hate to disagree with ya Strel...but Calvin is my fav. Actually I strive to emulate his direct approach. Still the only comic I get delivered each day by e-mail....want the link? Q

Homer
Opus the Penguin (Bloom County)
Scooby
Pinky and the Brain
Stuey (Family guy)
Melody (The blonde drummer from the original Josie and the Pussycats...don't ask, I was a troubled child...he he he...)

Sent....

Sent the link. Perhaps you can join the growing legion trying to find Bill and convince him to draw yet again. The world needs C & H badly...more now than ever before! Q

Favorite Cartoon Characters

Foolish earth creatures, you must bow down to the one who will enslave all of mankind, the all powerful Invader Zim! "Obey the fist!"

Of course I like GIR and Dib too.
"I must obey the Crazy Taco Man!"

for cartoons that have been around for more than a year...

Homer is my hero from Simpsons and
Bender from Futurama.

For online comics its a tossup between Black Mage of 8-Bit Theater and
Riff and Torg of Suggy Freelance.

Narf!

but I will always love Dudley DoRight RCMP :)

Last edited:
Well, in comics, the gang in Fox Trot and Rose is Rose, and in cartoons, there were the Super Friends, Scooby-Doo (early ones), and the Blue Falcon and Dynomutt. The more modern Batman, Dexter's Laboratory and Powerpuff Girls are all right, too.

Smiley,
ever a kid

stuey from the family guy is great....foxtrot and calvin and hobbes is cool too

While Batman (The recent Bruce Timm/Paul Dini version) and his Rogues Gallery are my first thought, several others present themselves:

Pinky & the Brain ("I'm going to have to hurt you now, Pinky...")
Zorak from Space Ghost: Coast to Coast ("I am the Lone Mantis of the Apocalypse!")
Marvin the Martian ("I'm going to blow up the Earth with my Illidium Q-35 Explosive Space Modulator. Isn't that lovely?")
Baby Stuey from Family Guy ("Let us see how the ironbound constitution of the American Justice system fares against...the Device! ")

Hmm... Lots of bitter cerebral misanthropes. To quote Duke Iggthorn's sidekick Toadwart from The Gummi Bears "Faithful Toady spot trend here..."

gen.zod,when you say henry hawk from foghorn leghorn are you talking about the little chicken hawk

I AM CORNHOLIO!!! I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE!!!

Yes drunknmstr I admire his attitude on getting what he wants What no Beavis and Butthead fans? O r am I the only one?

The Comics/Cartoons

Contemprary: Simpsoms (Homer for Mayor of Indianapolis!!)
Futurama
Dayz Gone By: Warner Bros anything....esp.Bug/Daffy/Elmer "Trilogies"
(Wabbit season-Duck season)
Dudley-Do-Right / George of the Jungle /Bullwinkle
(The 'writing' was Phenominal &
so was the Voice acting)
Roger Ramjet (again; the writing)
The old 1930s Popeyes (The "ad-libs")
Bug
:cool:

Gen. Zod, I almost forgot about Cornholio! What a great character, escpecially when he got caught by Immigration.

And Marvin the Martian was great, too! (I'm going to blow up the Earth..., it's blocking my view of Saturn....)

For classic cartoons, the old Bugs Bunny/Warner Brothers toons,anything Tex Avery ever did. Recent ones, Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Ren and Stimpy. Drew

i like roadrunner...meep meep :>~
i also like optimus prime..which by the way is why i use this name.

some additions

southpark
beavis and butthead- mtv needs to put this back on to replace the shit they have on now

Drew, you named a lot of my favorites. You musta liked Ralph Bakshi's New Adventures of Mighty Mouse before the fundamentalists got it pulled. Going way back I also love the Fleischer Brothers...the Betty Boop cartoon "St. James's Infirmary" with the Cab Calloway soundtrack is an all-time favorite.

Everybody who named Pinky & the Brain - Narf! right back atcha.
Lightninbug: Roger Ramjet and his Eagles flying for our nation - god, that'll never leave my head.

But what about Cow and Chicken? And I Am Weasel? The Red Guy, how I love him. Ah-HA-ha....

I love almost everything Jay Ward ever did. Back in the early 80s I discovered a store in LA called Dudley Do-Right's Emporium. Then I found out Jay Ward Studios was right next door. The receptionist was nice but wouldn't let me see anything, kind of like when Bart went to Mad Magazine's office. The Emporium closed a few years after Ward passed away; it was only then I learned it was Mrs. Ward who had been behind the counter all that time. Sheesh! At least I got a pair of Boris Badenov earrings before it closed. But why oh why didn't I buy the Natasha pair as well? *still kicking self*:cry1:

On the printed page I like alternative stuff like Tom Tomorrow, Red Meat and Life in Hell; mainstream, Mr. Boffo and Dilbert. In comix, Robert Crumb, Peter Bagge and Jim Woodring are among my favorites. Going way, way back, George Herriman's Krazy Kat daily strips; Cliff Sterritt's Polly and Her Pals; and anything by Windsor McKay, especially Dreams of the Rarebit Fiend - these are all visually entrancing, surreal and funny. McKay created the first animated film, Gertie the Dinosaur, and that's wonderful too.

OMG, look how long I've gone on.:blush: I um...I like cartoons.

Oh QB....

When you find yourself in danger
When you're threatened by a stranger
When it looks like you might take a lickin'
*buck buck buck buck*
There is one thing you should learn
When there is no one else to turn to
Call for Super Chicken!

Fred, if you're afraid you'll have to overlook it
Besides you knew the job was dangerous when you took it
*b'gawk!*

He will drink his Super Sauce
And throw the bad guys for a loss
And he will bring them in alive and kickin'
*buck buck buck buck*
There is one thing you should learn
When there is no one else to turn to
Call for Super Chicken! *b'GAK!*

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back