• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Folsom Street Fair in SF

AquaFeline

TMF Expert
I know I have been really flaky... but anyways, I and someone else were discussing Folsom street fair. If the booths aren't too expensive it should be possible to get a booth, especially if someone like MTP gives backing and sells their vids there, and then we could expose more people to the community... maybe have some stocks there.... unfortunately the next fair isn't for a year now.

Folsom

We can email about pricing, maybe, but they won't have any applications for the fair until March 2005.

http://www.folsomstreetfair.com/fair-exhibitors.php

I think one of the online video producers should be our "sponsor" in this upcoming event, especially if one does f/m or m/m videos along with the more mainstream f/f m/f vids.

I would man the booth without a mask and help tickle helpless victims or spread the word about ourselves. There were too many spanking booths and only a few places with feathers and only one that sold the beginner book "Erotic Tickling."

We deserve equal exposure!

Not a bad notion, really. Toughest part in such things is getting folks whose careers wouldn't be wrecked for hosting such a booth. After all, visitors can always explain away "tourist" status...

There's a gent named Jerry who's done Burning Man demos, who may volunteer to assist. Very personable fellow. Had a friend hangin' wit' him when I met him, and she was also someone who'd do well in such.

I hope the resources contact you folks. You two I trust in this, and it would be great to see other Californians take part!

dvnc

At the fair, no one would so much as flinch...

A booth at the Folsom Street fair would be quite cool. It would be better if TMF had a representation there.

Did anybody actually end up going to this? I've seen a few pictures on another site.

AquaFeline said:
I was thinking of wearing a mask...
A mask, some body paint, maybe a few strategically placed feathers... there ya go! LoL

Wanna start a line? Do the stocks show. Set up a pair, and arrange for a someone to go up every hour, for 10 minutes, with another volunteer to start the play. Guaranteed to get audience participation quickly, as there's rascals aplenty out there who'll do it for mischief. Guaranteed also to get someone from the audience to volunteer for 10 minutes, 'cause there's brave subs who figure they can take anything, and usually can.

If one volunteers that ain't ticklish, invoke bastinado. ;)

It could be a fun scene. Was too career minded back then to consider it. What a waste...

dvnc said:
It could be a fun scene. Was too career minded back then to consider it. What a waste...

Hence the mask an some other cover-up type stuff.

Definitely one of those "wish I thought of it myself" situations!

Sounds like a neat idea! If I happen to be in the area then I might volunteer... :p

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back