• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Nerd (F/F) part 10

primetime

Verified
okay folks, another chapter of the "Nerd" series. again, THANK YOU for all the feedback and the interest. i have the next few chpaters set in my head, so i hope you like what happens in the next few chapters. again, feedback is always welcomed and now it's time for everyone's favorite nerd.....

"WHAT?!!!!! NO WAY!!! I'll be there in FIVE minutes!!!" Leslie shouted as she slammed the phone down. she was just talking with her coach and was told some disturbing news. the summer was coming to an end and the entire girl's basketball team had to take drug tests before fall practices started. her coach told her that they found something in hers. she got on her bike and raced to the athletic facility and stormed into her coach's office.

"Leslie, i am glad to see you here. we need to talk....." Coach Williams told her.

"Coach, what the hell is going on? you have me scared!" Leslie told her.

"Leslie....it pains me to say this but.....you failed the drug test." Coach Williams said with a heavy heart.

"HOW?!!! I DONT TAKE ANY ILLEGAL DRUGS!!!" Leslie shouted.

"i was shocked too! we tested and re-tested, but there was presence of cocaine in your blood. Leslie, i'm sorry, but since the NCAA administers the tests, they are aware of the situation. Leslie, your scholarship has been revoked and the University has suspended you from school. i'm sorry......" Coach Williams said with a tear falling.

Leslie fell back in her chair. she couldnt believe what just happened. she never took any drugs, let alone cocaine. tears began to fall as she realized her scholarship was gone and she was suspended. Coach Williams hugged her player and they both cried for a few minutes as the realization that Leslie's career was over at this University.

"Karina?" Olivia asked.

"what's up?" Karina responded.

"i-i cant believe the summer is over already....it's almost time to start my freshman year." Olivia continued.

"yeah...plus, i still cant believe what happened to us. i cant believe that overgrown bitch and that nerd tickled us like that!" Sasha told them.

"YEAH!!! i mean, that Leslie chick humiliated us! she tortured my poor feet while that NERD Esmerelda watched! i felt so embarrassed. now, everytime i see that little nerd, she has this smile on her face. oooooh!!! i just want to grab her and tickle her like she's never been tickled before!!!" Olivia shouted.

Karina looked at her two friends and an evil smile formed on her face. she remembered what happened to her at the hands of Esmerelda and Leslie. a couple of weeks have passed since that incident. Karina knew she had to pick her spots to get her revenge. there was going to be some serious payback!

"Karina? what are you thinking about? why are you smiling?" Sasha asked.

"hmmmm...do you two want revenge against Leslie and Esmerelda?" Karina asked.

"HELL YEAH!!!!" Olivia and Sasha screamed together.

"i have a plan....in fact it's a two part plan. you see, soon my other friends Tanya and Vanessa return to school. Esmerelda will pay then! but as for her little bodyguard Leslie, let's just say i have a hunch she wont be around to protect Esmerelda anymore. in fact, i think it is high time we pay Leslie a visit and PUNISH her for what she did to us...." Karina said.

"but wont she get the women's basketball team to get us? they outnumber us!" Sasha said.

"dont worry.....i have a feeling Leslie wont be around to do ANYTHING! what do you say? shall we pay bigfoot a visit?" Karina asked.

"well, if you're that confident, count me in!" Olivia yelled.

"ME TOO! let's get that bitch!" Sasha chimed in.

Karina, Olivia and Sasha formulated a plan and got their things ready. after what Leslie and Esmerelda did to them, it was payback time and they wanted to make sure Leslie would learn a lesson she would never forget!

Leslie was still crying as she began to pack up her stuff. she just finished speaking with her parents and told them the bad news. she spoke with her teammates already, now she was talking to Esmerelda on the phone.

"you're LEAVING?!!!" Esmerelda shouted into the phone.

"*sob* yeah....i cant believe it!!! cocaine?!!! i dont take that stuff! it must be a mistake!" Leslie cried.

"cant they re-test?" Esmerelda asked.

"i already did, but they said they wont do it! the only thing i can *sob* do, is appeal. but that will take weeks! Esmerelda, i *sob* cant believe this....." Leslie cried.

"well....if you ever need anything, please dont hesitate to call me okay? i'm going to miss you Leslie...." Esmerelda's voice cracked.

"*sob* i am going to miss you too.....stay strong....i'll talk to you later...." Leslie cried as she hung up the phone. she sat on her bed and her head sank. she started crying profusely as she sat there. she had to leave by tomorrow as the University demanded. she stood up again and began to throw her clothes into suitcases.

Karina, Olivia and Sasha arrived at the apartment building that Leslie stayed in. dressed in all black, the three ladies looked at a light coming from a window. it was Leslie's apartment and they realized they were at their destination.

"i feel like Mission Impossible!!!" Sasha told her partners.

"come in Sasha! are you there! this is agent Olivia!!" Olivia asked as she pretended to speak into a walkie-talkie.

Sasha and Olivia then started humming the tune to "Mission Impossible" and all three girls started laughing. Karina then put her finger to her lips to quiet the other two down. she pointed to a door and they quickly made their way to the apartment building door. Karina had many friends and one of them, a resident of the building, loaned her a key, thinking she was going to crash at the apartment. Olivia was carrying a dufflebag and looked on as Karina unlocked the door and all three girls made their way in. Sasha gave a time check of 2:00 am and they began to make their way through the hallway. finally they made it to Leslie's apartment.

Leslie sadly threw some more clothes into her suitcase when she heard a faint noise at her door. she continued to do what she was doing, but heard a scratching noise again. she quickly tied her long blond hair into a ponytail and went to the door. the way the scratching went, it sounded like a dog. she looked through the eyehole in the door, but saw nothing. she then opened the door and suddenly 3 women appeared in front of her.

"what the hell?" Leslie said, her eyes wide open in shock.

"remember us BITCH?!!!!" Karina asked as Olivia and Sasha tackled her to the floor.

Leslie began to struggle, but Olivia had her legs, while Sasha laid on top of her chest. Karina quickly peeled off a piece of duct tape and placed it over Leslie's mouth. Leslie continued her struggling, almost knocking off Olivia and Sasha.

"DAMN SHE'S STRONG!!!!" Olivia shouted.

"HOLD HER STILL!!! I'LL GET HER LEGS!!!" Karina shouted. she pulled out some rope from the dufflebag and began to tie Leslie's ankles together.

Leslie felt Karina tying her legs together and continued to struggle. she knew that if they tied her down, she was going to be in deep trouble. Karina managed to tie the ankles down, then as Leslie continued to flop around like a fish, Karina went after her arms. Sasha tried holding her arms, but Leslie managed to get them free. she started slapping away at Sasha before Karina finally intervened and slap handcuffs acorss her wrists. Leslie's wrists were handcuffed, but then she started to swing her wrists like a hammer. Karina, Sasha and Olivia finally pounced on Leslie and picked her up off the ground. they carried her to the bedroom and sat her in a chair. with Sasha and Olivia holding her down, Karina tied Leslie to the back of the chair. Leslie continued to scream and twist around. finally, they got her tied to the chair. Karina, Olivia and Sasha stood up and tried to catch their breath. 6'5" Leslie gave them quite a workout. Leslie struggled in her bonds and stared at her captors. it seemed like yesterday she had them in a captured position, now it was her. her eyes filled with rage as she looked at a smiling Karina.

"well, well, well. looks like Leslie is in a jam..." Karina taunted.

"yeah, BITCHY Leslie doesnt look so tough now!" Olivia chimed in.

"she looks so CUTE tied up doesnt she?" Sasha taunted.

Leslie growled under her duct tape gag. she knew she was in deep trouble. the three girls in front of her circled around her like vultures. she felt them behind her, then reappear in front of her. Leslie wished she could break free, then she would torture them all.

"i know you enjoyed torturing us Leslie....that was an awful MEAN thing to do to us. we did nothing to you..." Karina taunted.

Leslie's eyes rolled. "MMMMMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHMMMMMMMPPPPHHHHH!!" she yelled through the tape.

"what was that Leslie? i couldnt understand you...." Karina laughed. she looked into Leslie's eyes. "now listen up BITCH! i know this is your last night here! did you HONESTLY THINK i was going to let you get away for what you did? you are STUPID!" Karina shouted.

"her last night? Karina, how did you know this was her last night? what happened?" Olivia asked.

"well, i do have many many friends, especially in the athletic department. men are such tattle tellers. he told me that poor little Leslie her had her scholarship taken away and suspended from school. now, poor PATHETIC, UGLY Leslie has to leave this University. isnt that right sugarplum?" Karina asked then stroked under Leslie's chin.

Leslie shook her head as she felt Karina's tickling touch. she felt ashamed having Karina announce what happened to her, reminding her of her plight. she knew Karina was going to have a lot of fun at her expense.

"ooooh! did you see her shake her head? you know Leslie, Olivia and Sasha told me what you did to them and i must say, you are one BRUTAL tickler. but then i got to thinking, i wondered if YOU were ticklish!" Karina laughed.

Leslie's eyes shot open. she knew that she was ticklish, but she didnt know how much. she always got a little poke her and there, but after what she participated in torturing these three women, she knew they were really find out just how ticklish she was. now, she was scared.

"OOOOOH!!! ladies, see her reaction? something tells me that leslie here is very, very, very..................TICKLISH!" Karina said as she then ran a few fingers under Leslie's chin.

Leslie squirmed under Karina's fingers, trying to hold in the laughter. Karina saw this and told Olivia and Sasha to tilt the chair back. soon, Leslie found herself laying on the floor, her back still tied to the chair, her legs now in the air. she looked up at three demonic faces and braced herself for the worst. Olivia and Sasha knelt down and began to tickle Leslie's stomach and ribs through her shirt. Leslie started to giggle, then when their fingers got deep, Leslie let it out. the only thing stopping her from screaming bloody murder was the tape gag. Karina looked on as she saw Olivia and Sasha tickle Leslie's ribs and body. she saw the kicking legs and the squirming and it brought a smile to her face. Olivia and Sasha both had smiles on their faces as well as they felt Leslie's ticklish flesh beneath their fingertips.

"STOP!!!" Karina shouted.

Olivia and Sasha stopped their tickling and looked up at Karina. Leslie too also looked at Karina.

"let's strip her naked and have some REAL FUN with her!" Karina commanded.

Olivia and Sasha both smiled and each grabbed a pair of scissors out of the dufflebag. they both greedily cut away at Leslie's shirt while she was still strapped to the chair and on the ground. she began to whimper as she felt the cold steel of the scissors touch her body. soon her shirt was cut to shreds, then her bra was cut open. Sasha took great joy in cutting the bra and revealing Leslie's breasts. all three women liked the sight of her chest. her breasts were medium size, but had a nice roundess to them and her light brown nipples were quite large. Leslie felt embarrassed as they looked at her. she pleaded with her eyes, but Karina simply smiled back at her. Karina was going to enjoy this. she then saw Olivia removing her shorts and pulling them down her legs.

"leave her panties on........for now." Karina laughed.

Olivia pulled the shorts off of Leslie's hips, then down her thighs, over her knees and down the shins. she stopped when she got to Leslie's ankles. Leslie was still wearing her basketball sneakers. Olivia then knelt down by the feet of Leslie and licked her lips. she then reached down and began to unlace the shoe. slowly the knot came undone and Olivia began to unlace the sneakers. Leslie wiggled her feet wildly, but then Sasha held her ankles. Olivia continued to unlace the sneakers, then finally tugged on the heel of the right sneaker. she heard the familiar "pop" of the shoe when it comes off the heel and easily pulled the rest of the shoe off. she then removed the left sneaker and now Leslie was in her thick white cotton socks.

"i wonder what is under these socks? it's like a present. i love unwrapping presents!" Olivia taunted.

Leslie clenched her toes shut, trying to prevent Olivia from removing her socks. all three women laughed at Leslie's futile attempts.

"look at her! doesnt she realize that i am going to unwrap these piggies? i'm guessing she has beautiful feet, let's see them!" Olivia laughed as she peeled away at both socks.

the socks were getting peeled off slowly, revealing a pinkish heel, pale arches, a pink, fleshy ball of the foot, then finally, the toes. Leslie felt embarrassed as her barefeet were revealed. her toes wiggled as she heard the women purring over the fact her feet were bared.

"MY MY MY MY!!!!! what BIG feet you have!!!! how BIG are these feet anyway? 11? 12?" Olivia laughed.

"THIRTEEN!!!! she wears a size 13!!!!!!" Sasha said as she looked into Leslie's discarded sneaker.

Leslie began to blush as she heard all three women laughing at her shoe size. she knew her feet were big, but she didnt want these witches pointing it out. Karina looked at a near naked Leslie and licked her lips.

"now Leslie dear, i wonder just how TICKLISH you are. ladies, begin your tickling!" Karina commanded.

Olivia and Sasha pounced on Leslie like lions on a gazelle. Sasha went after Leslie's upperbody, while Olivia attacked the feet. Leslie broke out in hysterical muffled laughter when she felt Sasha digging into her ribcage. Leslie twisted and turned as much as she could, but she was trapped. Sasha had a demented look on her face as she felt her fingers digging into Leslie's ticklish flesh. she remembered when Leslie had her tied up in the shower and attacked her own ticklish upperbody. as she tickled the flesh, she saw Leslie's breasts jiggling. Sasha thought they were cute breasts and loved watching them jiggle. she massaged her fingers deeper into Leslie's ribcage and closer to the jiggling breasts. Leslie was laughing harder and trying to breathe through her nose. she saw Sasha looking at her chest and felt ashamed. Sasha then reached her hands up in the air and stared at Leslie's eyes.

"now, i wonder if you have ticklish titties!!! tickle tickle! tickle tickle ticklish titties!!!" Sasha laughed as her hands squeezed and stroked Leslie's breasts.

Leslie arched her back and let out a muffled laugh as her breasts were being tickled. Sasha's hands roamed all over the ticklish mammaries, under them, across the nipples and through the cleavage. Sasha loved how soft the breasts were and then with her index finger, flicked her nails over the nipples. Leslie howled and if it wasnt for the gag, all of the University would have heard her.

"STOP!!!" Karina shouted. "Olivia's turn...."

Sasha stopped, then looked at her cohort. Olivia looked at the soles of Leslie's feet. she heard some whimpering from Leslie and it excited her even more. she put her finger in the middle of Leslie's arch and quickly stroked across it. Leslie wiggled her foot widly, then Olivia went after it. she held Leslie's gigantic big toe and pulled it back. with the sole being taut, Olivia slowly raked her fignernails up and down the soft sole. Olivia LOVED hearing the shriek under the gag. Leslie tried protecting her foot with her other foot, but then Olivia grabbed both big toes and held them together, while she raked both soles with her other hand. Leslie closed her eyes and felt every ticklish sensations rocketing through her nervous system. she felt Olivia's nails raking against the ball of her foot, her heels and in the soft arches. her body began to buck and when she opened her eyes she saw Sasha and Karina laughing at her. sweat began to roll off her forehead as Olivia tickled her soles. Leslie never realized how ticklish her feet really were. Olivia on the other hand, loved feeling such ticklish skin. she remembered when her own precious feet were tormented. now, she was going to tickle these feet like she never tickled feet before. she looked at Leslie's long meaty toes as her fingers scratched away at the tender soles. she then let go of the big toes and then plunged each of her fingers between Leslie's toes, digging them deep into the soft webbing. Leslie screamed through her gag.

"who has TICKLISH feet? who has such TICKLY TICKLY TOES?!! why, LESLIE DOES!!!!!" Olivia taunted.

Leslie couldnt stand it. her feet were being tickled tortured and there was nothing she could do to stop them. Olivia's fingers were digging into her toe crevices and there was nothing else she could do but laugh. her eyes teared up and felt the ticklish sensations coursing through her body.

"STOP!!!!" Karina's voice boomed.

Olivia stopped her tickling and she and Sasha stood up and looked at Karina. Karina smiled when she saw Leslie trying to breathe through her nose. Olivia and Sasha could tell that the fun was about to really begin.

"get her in position!" Karina commanded.

Olivia and Sasha descended upon Leslie and pulled the chair up. Leslie was now in a upright position. she saw them grabbing two more chairs and placing them in front of her, but separated. she felt them grab her legs, untie them, then Olivia and Sasha each grabbed an ankle and tied it through the spokes of each chair, effectively spreadeagling Leslie. her feet went through the back of the chairs and her heels rested on the chair cushion. Olivia and Sasha then sat on the chairs with Leslie's soles vulnerable to their ticklish designs. Leslie's head dropped as she was getting tired. Karina smiled as she walked to Leslie's head. with her finger, she lifted Leslie's head by the chin.

"now you tall BITCH, it's my turn. you think tickle torturing me was going to stop me? no no no no!!! you are the first victim. i WILL get Esmerelda, but i want you to suffer. you know, when Esmerelda tickled my pussy, it drove me crazy! so, i wonder if i tickled your PUSSY, you would feel the same. now, time to get these panties off.." Karina teased.

Leslie looked on in horror as she saw Karina with the scissors. Karina stodd behind her and reached over and began to cut the panties open. Leslie whimpered as the cold steel was so close to her womanhood. soon, Karina pulled off the panties and tossed them in her dufflebag. she smiled, walked to the front of Leslie, then crawled under her outstretched legs and pop up between her thighs. Leslie held her breath as now Karina was in her face.

"now Leslie dear, is this moist pussy of yours.....ticklish?" Karina asked.

Leslie shivered when she felt Karina's fingers lighlty tickling her curls. a giggle came out as she felt Karina's fingers now stroking over her "lips". Karina enjoyed watching Leslie flinch and react to her fingers. she now ran her fingers rapidly over the lips and Leslie was beginning to get turned on.

"tickle her feet....." Karina told her partners.

Olivia and Sasha happily obliged as their fingers stroked up and down Leslie's trapped soles. Leslie howled in laughter as she felt fingers dancing on her feet. her head thrashed about as fingers tickled her feet and Karina's fingers tickled her pussy. her nipples became rigid as she was getting turned on.

"looks like someone's pussy is getting wet. you want me to make you cum Leslie? do you want me to send you into heaven?" Karina teased, her warm breath caressing Leslie's ear, while her finger massaged the clit.

Leslie's mind was racing. the way Karina was rubbing her clit was driving her into a place she never been before. the foot tickling was making her mind turn to mush as it battled between pleasure and ticklish agony. Karina rubbed her mound harder, forcing Leslie to roll her eyes in the back of her head. Sasha pulled Leslie's big toe apart and attacked the sensitive skin. Olivia began to suck Leslie's toes while raking her fingers acorss the sole. she sucked the big toe like a lollipop sending Leslie into more erotic moans. Karina continued fingering Leslie, until finally Leslie came. HARD. Karina laughed as she saw Leslie go through her orgasmic bliss.

"looks like you're a tickle slut after all! Leslie, my ticklish SLUT!!" Karina laughed.

Leslie felt ashamed. never in her life was she forced to orgasm. her face was red as she felt Karina's warm breath on her face.

"now you bitch, i am going to take something from you..." Karina threatened.

Leslie was out of it as she heard Karina's threat. Karina then grabbed the scissors and proceeded to cut off Leslie's ponytail. Leslie began to cry as she saw her ponytail getting waved in front of her eyes. Karina had just cut her hair! tears rolled from her eyes the more she thought about it.

"now you BITCH, just like this ponytail, you are MINE!!! dont ever forget you is the QUEEN BITCH around here! have a nice life tickle slut!" Karina shouted as she slapped Leslie with her own ponytail.

Leslie cried from humiliation while Olivia and Sasha laughed at her. Olivia then removed her shoe and sock, then rubbed her sweaty foot over Leslie's face while Sasha held her head still. Leslie could feel Olivia's extremely soft feet and toes rub over her face and lips. then Sasha tweaked her nipples and pulled on her pubic hair. Leslie just sat there and cried. she has never been dominated like this before. finally, they untied her and she slumped to the floor in a crying heap. Karina gave her a kick in the ribs, then they left. Leslie laid there on the floor, naked and humiliated. her last night at the University turned out to be an embarrassing one.

Karina, Sasha and Olivia walked away from the apartment laughing at what they did. Karina felt really proud of herself. she loved the feeling of power by humiliating other women.

"hey Karina, that was fun! when do we get Esmerelda?" Olivia asked.

"once school starts again, Esmerelda will pay! soon, all FIVE of us will teach that nerd a lesson she will never forget. believe me, once school starts, our darling little nerd will pay for her sins. i PROMISE YOU!!!!! Karina told them.

Olivia and Sasha smiled. they couldnt wait for the school year to start. getting revenge on Esmerelda was going to be fun and once Tanya and Vanessa joined them, Esmerelda will NOT stand a chance!

okay folks, how did you like this one? wait to you read what happens to Esmerelda in the next part. it should come out soon and the vicious tickling cycle will resume! feedback always welcomed.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back