• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scorn (WWE Divas/W.O.W./GLOW) F/F (wrestling/tickling) part 10

primetime

Verified
okay folks, here is the final chapter of the pay per view SCORN. i really appreciate all the feedback and responses that you fans have given. i hope this last match meets your expectations. starting next week, i will embark on trying to write 2 different stories. actually, the 2 stories will occur in 3 weeks as next week will be the intro. i plan to use a lot of you for "parts" in the stories. it will be a challenge of trying to write about 2 different organizations from the "brand extension" i plan, but it should be fun. if you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know. now, it is time for the last chapter. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com enjoy!!!!

Sable made it to the backstage lockerroom with Patti Pizzazz, Stacy Karter, Dawn Marie and Jackie Gayda. Sable was livid over the fact that she lost to Hollywood again at a pay per view. she stormed in the Glamour Girl locker room and threw a chair.

"Sable calm down! it's going to be okay!" Sunny told her.

"I CANT BELIEVE I LOST TO HER!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HUMILIATED IN MY LIFE!!!" Sable screamed.

"she shouldnt have been i a match like that anyway. why did Sable have to get involved in a match with a bunch of jealous hags anyway?" Trish asked.

"if that bitch thinks she's got the best of me, then she is a fool! that moron Mclane did this to me, just like he screwed over Lana! that little miserable troll is going to regret messing with the Glamour Girls!" Sable vented.

"whatever that weasel has in store for the brand extension, he better make sure that he does it right!" Sunny screamed.

"this was just a.....a......a.......TERRIBLE night for the Glamour Girls!" Patti whined.

"we may have been embarrassed tonight, but we will win the war! as far as i'm concerned, this pay per view is over for us! what's left? Terri "Loser" Gold versus Steriod Wonder of the world Chyna? what a yawner. c'mon, let's get out of here!" Lana told the group.

the rest of the Glamour Girls started packing their belongings and continued to complain about the bad pay per view they had. only Trish Stratus won tonight. they finished packing and headed out of the arena.

Lee: "where are they going? the show isnt over yet!"

Bobby: "where are they going?! where are they going?! Lee, after they way they were screwed tonight, do you blame them for leaving? poor Lana is going to be traumatized and poor Sable had to tap out to Hollywood!"

Lee: "oh boo hoo!"

Coach: "why are you such a hater Lee? the Glamour Girls was given a raw deal and people like you have no sympathy! HAVE A HEART!"

Lee: "you dont realize how much trouble the Glamour Girls caused. they got what they deserved and i enjoyed every moment of it."

Coach: "even if it meant Hollywood won? after all, the tWo has caused MUCH more havoc in WOW."

Lee: "you're right. i didnt like the fact Hollywood won, but she suffered a bit too. one of them had to lose and i'm only disappointed that they both couldnt lose."

Coach: "hater...."

Bobby: "no heart Lee, no heart. my heart goes out to Lana and the rest of the Glamour Girls."

Lee: "Okay, whatever guys! anyway, it is time for the MAIN EVENT, as Terri Gold defends the WOW World championship against the 9th wonder of the World, Chyna. let's take a look back at how this match came to be."

Bobby: "do we have to?"

Lee: "yes. okay folks, here is a special video montage...."

a video montage appeared on the WOWvision screen and clips were shown of Terri Gold tickling Lana Star's foot at the last pay per view, VENDETTA. Terri once again became the WOW World Champion and defended her title a few times. clips were then shown of Chyna plotting to face Terri and winning the title. Chyna received her blessing from Hollywood to go after the World title and made threats to Terri. then, David Mclane made a non title match between Terri and Chyna and if Chyna wins, she would get a title shot at SCORN. during the match, Chyna obliterated Terri and made her submit quickly by tickling her foot. Terri tapped wildly and the match was made. the video focused on the emotionless face of Chyna, then on a concerned look on Terri's face. the video faded to black....

Bobby: "Terri Gold is sooooooo out of luck tonight! there is no way and i mean NO WAY she is going to beat Chyna!"

Coach: "this match should take no more than 2 minutes. also remember that so far tonight, each title has changed hands. Beckie won the Continental title, Asian Surrender lost to Law & Order, now it's Terri Fool's turn."

Lee: "Terri is a fighting champion and shouldnt be underestimated. right now, Julie Day is standing by with the challenger, Chyna. Julie?"

"Thanks Lee! i am standing next to the #1 contender, the 9th wonder of the world, Chyna. Chyna, your opportunity to face Terri Gold for the title is finally here. any concerns?" Julie asked.

"concerns? concerns? if anyone has concerns, it's that chump Terri Gold! Julie Day, i have waited a LONG time for my opportunity to become the World champion! keep in mind, i am a former WWE Women's Champion AND a former WWE Intercontinental Champion. now, i will add the WOW World title to my resume. concerns? i should slap you for that." Chyna replied.

"sorry. you recently beat Terri Gold to win your title shot. Terri is quite a fighting champion." Julie followed up.

"i'm glad she's a fighting champion. it makes it sweeter when i destroy her and take MY title. you see, Terri Gold is very weak. think about it. name a major competitor she has beaten. she's NEVER beaten Hollywood, she cant beat me one on one. she beat Lana Star, but who's Lana Star? i am going to punish Terri like she's never been punished before. then, i will play with her weakness. EVERYONE knows her feet are excrutiatingly ticklish. it will be real sweet making her tap by just tickling those sweet feet of hers. Terri, i am going to not only take your title, but i am going to take your PRIDE as well. now Julie Day, it's time for me to go to the ring and pick up my belt. out of my way!" Chyna exclaimed then pushed Julie out of the way.

TERRI GOLD (WOW World Champion)
www.heatherlee.org
www.wowe.com/superstars/terrigold/i...terrigold24.jpg
www.wowe.com/superstars/terrigold/i...terrigold28.jpg

vs

CHYNA (tWo)
www.miniature.net/suzncara/wrestling/chyna11a.gif
www.miniature.net/suzncara/wrestling/chyna21a.gif

WOW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH

"Ladies and gentlemen, this next match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WOMEN OF WRESTLING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!! introducing first, the special guest referee!!! he hails from the TMF, he is the one, the only, Pips33Pips!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the entrance music of the Chicago Bulls came on and Pips33Pips made his appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a referee's shirt, with the #33 on his back, black pants and Scottie Pippen sneakers, he made his way down the ramp to a nice ovation. he was a permanent referee in WOW and he felt honored to referee the main event. he made it to the ring and waved to the capacity crowd. then tension was building and you could cut the atmosphere with a knife. he leaned in a corner of the ring and awaited the participants.

"now ladies and gentlemen, introducing the challenger. she is the ENFORCER of the TICKLING WORLD ORDER, she is the 9th WONDER OF THE WORLD, here is CHYNA!!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the music of the NWO played and the crowd booed as Chyna made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a black leather sports bra, black spandex shorts and thick black combat boots, Chyna slowly walked down the ramp. her face was expressionless as she heard the boos from the crowd. this was her moment. this was her chance to win the World title. it would mean everything for her if she did. she felt so blessed that Hollywood, the leader of the tWo, gave her blessing as Chyna knew how much the title meant to Hollywood. she wasnt going to waste this chance. a chance to become champion. the WOW World title was now the most prestigious title in women's wrestling, especially with the merger. she made it to the ring and stared at Pips33Pips, who smiled at her. Chyna gave him a roll of the eyes and faced the ramp. she wanted Terri Gold and she wanted her NOW.

Lee: "Chyna looks AWESOME!!"

Coach: "you better believe she looks awesome! this is the most POWERFUL woman on this planet! we are going to witness a massacre. Chyna wants that World title and i cant see wimpy Terri Gold beating her."

Bobby: "when Chyna wants something, she simply takes it. a snowball in downtown hell during July has a better chance of surviving thant Terri Gold."

Lee: "now, Terri Runnels is standing by with the World Champion, Terri Gold. Terri?"

"Thanks Lee and Terri Gold, i must admit, you have an awesome name!" Terri joked.

"thanks Terri, so do you." Terri Gold smiled.

"tonight, you face Chyna. Terri, this woman is simply a destroyer. she beat you rather easily in your non title match and i have to ask. are you scared?" Terri Runnels asked.

"you know Terri, a lot of people have asked me that question. I am not scared of Chyna, but i would be lying if i said i wasnt concerned. Chyna beat me rather easily and i know this is probably my toughest challenge." Terri responded.

"are you worried she might get to your, well you know, your feet?" Terri asked.

"my feet are a problem as they are very ticklish. i cant get myself in that position. but Chyna is also ticklish. so, i have to fight fire with fire. i LOVE this title. to have it fall back into the hands of the tWo would be devastating not only to me, but to the entire WOW organization. this will be the toughest challenge of my life, but i am ready. i trained hard and i am a fighting champion. so Chyna, prepare for a well prepared champion. you WILL be in the fight of your life. i believe in myself, the fans believe in me and once it's all said and done, even Chyna cant deny that i am the WOW World champion!" Terri said, then walked off.

"now introducing, the WOMEN OF WRESTLING WORLD CHAMPION, she is TERRI GOLD!!!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Terri Gold's music played and the capacity crowd erupted as the pyrotechnics went off and the WOW World champion made her appearance at the top of the ramp. Terri Gold began her walk down the aisle and had a huge smile on her face as she heard the cheers. dressed in her blue top with yellow trim, blue shorts and blue boots, she had the purple strapped WOW World title belt around her waist. she slapped hands with the fans as she got closer to the ring. Terri had a lot of confidence, but she knew Chyna was going to be a formidable challenge. she knew she had to pull out all of the stops to beat her. the title meant everything to her and she wasnt going to give it up that easily. she made it to the ring and saw Chyna standing there, with no expression on her face. just a cold, evil stare.

Lee: "what a champion! Terri is looking like she's in the best shape of her life!"

Bobby: "she better be in the best shape of her life, but Chyna is going to destroy her! this match is going to be ugly. just look at Terri's face."

Lee: "stop that! Terri Gold is a very attractive woman!"

Bobby: "sure, if you are into chipmunks! Lee face it, Terri is GOING DOWN!!!"

Terri Gold entered the ring and handed the championship belt over to Pips33Pips, who then held it up high for all to see. Chyna still stood there, staring at Terri Gold. Pips33Pips called for the bell and the match was underway. Terri looked at Chyna and Chyna never moved. Terri was getting nervous. she then approached Chyna, who then slapped her across the cheek. Terri tried to retaliate by throwing a punch, but Chyna ducked and scooped up the champion and slammed her to the canvas. Chyna then tried to drop an elbow, but Terri rolled out of the way. Terri sprang to her feet and waited for Chyna to stand up. Terri then nailed Chyna with a dropkick, but Chyna just stood there. Terri got up, but Chyna kicked her in the midsection. she then picked Terri up in a suplex position and Terri crashed to the mat. Chyna went for the cover. 1.........2.......KICKOUT. Chyna then grabbed Terri's hair and pulled her up to her feet. Chyna then showed her power by power pressing Terri above her head as though Terri was a weight bar. Chyna then dropped Terri to the mat in a crashing heap.

Lee: "Chyna is amazingly powerful! did you see the way she picked up Terri?"

Coach: "i am so glad i dont owe Chyna any money. she would put a hurting on me!"

Bobby: "can you imagine if you ran into Chyna in a dark alley? Lee, you better make sure you wear diapers!"

Chyna then kicked Terri in the ribs. Terri gasped in pain when she felt Chyna's boot. Terri rolled on her back in pain. Chyna laughed as she then walked on Terri's stomach. Terri screamed in pain as she felt Chyna's weight pressing down on her stomach. Chyna wanted to toy with Terri. she reached down, grabbed Terri by the hair and pulled her up to her feet as though she was a ragdoll. she then chopped Terri across the chest, leaving a red welt mark on Terri's chest. Terri hit the mat and her chest was stinging. she then felt Chyna grab her ankle and twist it viciously. Terri screamed in pain. Pips33Pips asked her if she wanted to give up, but Terri refused. Chyna let go of the ankle, then pulled Terri up by the hair again. she laughed at Terri's feeble attempts to punch her, then threw her across the ropes. Chyna went for the "clothesline from hell" but Terri ducked, bounced off the ropes again and tried a flying body press. unfortunately for Terri, Chyna caught her and delivered a powerful back breaker across her knee. Terri screamed in pain as her ribs smashed against Chyna's knee. Chyna then covered Terri and Pips33Pips made the count. 1..........2.........KICKOUT. Chyna onlyu laughed and flipped Terri over onto her stomach.

"Terri, Terri, Terri. why dont you make this easier on yourself and give up!" Chyna taunted.

"never...." Terri moaned.

"fine, have it your way you baby! in fact, i think you are a TICKLISH baby!!! kitchy kitchy koo!" Chyna laughed.

Terri Gold felt Chyna's fingers stroking her ribcage and she exploded in laughter. she also grimaced in pain from her ribs. Terri began squirming under Chyna's body and she felt just like a helpless baby. her legs kicked as Chyna continued to tickle her. Pips33Pips asked her if she wanted to submit and Terri screamed "no!". Chyna laughed as she then flipped Terri over onto her back and held Terri's wrists above her head on the mat. Terri rocked herself so her shoulders werent pinned, but Chyna stared at her armpits. she liked how smooth they look, so she stroked her fingers across the sensitive armpits and Terri broke out in wild laughter.

" NONONONONONONONOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HASTOP!!! STOP!!! THAT TICKLESHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
" Terri laughed.

"tickle tickle little baby! tickle tickle tickle!" Chyna taunted.

Terri continued to laugh as her armpits were being stroked. her body continued to twist and squirm to prevent her shoulders from being pinned, but she felt so helpless as Chyna continued to tickle her. Chyna looked at Terri's laughing face and knew she was in control of this match. she then used her hand and attacked the vulnerable belly of Terri Gold and Terri shrieked. Chyna continued to play with her belly, then her ribs. feeling Terri's body writhing under hers was intoxicating. she saw the look of fear in Terri's eyes and the steady stream of laughter coming from her mouth. Chyna knew Terri was getting weaker, so it was only a matter of time before finishing her off. she stopped her tickling and pulled Terri up by the hair.

Lee: "Chyna is in complete control of this match!"

Coach: "you sound surprised Lee. Chyna is toying with Terri right now. i'm sure we are going to see the complete breakdown of Terri Gold."

Chyna then whipped Terri over into the corner. she then charged forward but Terri raised her boot and nailed Chyna right in thr jaw. Chyna staggered from the boot, but didnt fall. Terri then used whatever remaining strength she had and lunged forward, clotheslining Chyna to the mat. the capacity crowd erupted as Terri now had an opportunity to get the upper hand. Terri got to her feet and dropped an elbow. the adrenaline was flowing now and she got up again and dropped and elbow. she repeated the procedure several times and pumped her fist. she then bounced off the ropes and delivered a legdrop. she went for the cover. 1........2.....KICKOUT! the kickout was so strong, Terri went sailing into the air and over Pips33Pips. Chyna got to her feet and Terri Gold connected with a dropkick to the head. Chyna again fell in a heap.

Lee: "look at the champion fighting back! she is not only defending her title, she is trying to fight for her survival!"

Bobby: "if Terri Gold has any chance to beat Chyna, she better do it now because Chyna is going to be very upset!"

Terri grabbed Chyna's ankle and quickly did a figure four leglock. Chyna screamed in pain as the crowd went crazy! Pips33Pips asked Chyna if she wanted to quit, but she refused. Terri applied a lot of pressure and Chyna screamed. Terri was also a strong woman and her powerful legs clamped down on Chyna's. Chyna started reaching fro the ropes and Terri could feel her doing so. Terri had to think quickly and stared at the sole of Chyna's boot in her lap. Terri had a twisted smile and she began to unlace Chyna's boot. Chyna stopped what she was doing and looked at Terri Gold unlacing her boot.

"what are you doing?!" Chyna barked.

"let's get a little look at this HUGE foot of yours! since you like to tickle me, let's see just how ticklish you are!" Terri threatened.

Chyna watched in horror as Terri finished unlacing her boot. Chyna tried to reach forward, but then Terri would apply pressure to the figure four again. Terri managed to loosen the laces and tugged the big thick boot off. she threw the empty boot out of the ring and looked at Chyna's black socked foot.

"i wonder what's under here? could it be a sensitive foot?" Terri laughed.

Lee: "looks like Chyna is in deep trouble!"

Coach: "looks like Chyna is going to get her feet tickled! is she ticklish?"

Lee: "you bet she is!"

Terri rolled the sock off and Chyna's huge size 12 foot was exposed. her sole was meaty and her toes thick. she wiggled her toes in nervous anticipation as she saw the taunting smile of Terri. Terri grabbed a hold of Chyna's big toe, bent it back and raked her nails across the taut fleshy soft sole.

" AAAAAAAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHEHAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHAH
AHAHEHEHEHEHA STOP TICKLING HEHEHEHEHEHEMMMMMMEMEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
A!" Chyna laughed.

Terri was enjoying this moment as she ran her fingers all over Chyna's sole. she liked watching her fingers sink into the fleshy foot, sending ticklish shockwaves throughout Chyna's body. Terri liked the "girly" laugh of Chyna and then went after the toes. Chyna's whole body shaked when Terri tickled her toes. Chyna was laughing hysterically, but still refused when Pips33Pips asked her if she wanted to give up. Chyna then started to reach for the ropes again. Terri only tickled harder and her fingers zapped up and over the arch repeatedly. Chyna was pulling on her hair and tried reaching for the ropes again. Terri found a particular ticklish spot right under the ball of the foot where the arch meets. Chyna's laughter was hyena-like and Terri laughed herself. Chyna's eyes bugged out and with one final lunge, she managed to grab the ropes. Pips33Pips made Terri break the hold and Terri reluctantly did so.

Coach: "she made the ropes! Terri couldnt get her to submit! haha!"

Terri then grabbed Chyna's ankle and tried to pull her back to the middle of the ring. Chyna then used her other foot and kicked Terri in the head. Terri staggered backwards and Chyna got to her feet. she lunged towards Terri, but Terri kicked her in the midsection and as she hunched over, Terri nailed the DDT. the crowd erupted when Chyna's head bounced off the mat. Terri had a look of joy in her eyes. Chyna was now flat on her back and Terri knew she had to finish her off. she got to the top rope and raised her arms high into the air. she then jumped off the top rope with thousands of cameras flashing away and executed her finishing manuever the "Perfect 10" (a moonsault). the crowd erupted when she connected onto Chyna. Pips33Pips made the count. 1............2.........kickout! the crowd moaned as they couldnt belive Chyna just kicked out.

Lee: "Chyna just kicked out of the Perfect 10?!! Terri Gold has put away many women with that manuever! what does she have to do to beat Chyna?"

Bobby: "i told you Lee! nothing is going to stop Chyna! i told you i told you i TOLD YOU!!!!"

Terri stared in disbelief. not too many people kicked out of the Perfect 10 before. she then pulled Chyna up to her feet, but Chyna surprised her by reaching forward and grabbing her neck. Chyna then delivered a chokeslam to the champion. Terri moaned in pain as she rolled on the mat. Chyna had a look of rage in her eyes and she pulled Terri up, but then put Terri's head between her thighs. she then hoisted Terri up and executed a powerbomb. Terri crashed to the mat. HARD. VERY HARD. Terri was in a daze as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Chyna then went for the cover. 1............2..............shoulder up. the crowd cheered as Terri's shoulder popped up as Pips33Pips hand was about a centimeter away from slapping the mat a 3rd time.

Lee: "Terri kickout of the Powerbomb! wow! what a match!"

Coach: "how did she get out of that?! that damn referee is a lsow counter!"

Bobby: "this match should have been over! wait! Chyna has Terri's ankle! you know what that means...."

Chyna couldnt believe Terri kicked out of the powerbomb, but she knew she was helpless for what she was about to do next. she rolled Terri onto her stomach and trapped her ankles between her thighs. she unlaced the boots quickly and pulled each one off. Terri was groggy, but then realized what was going on! her body froze as she felt her boots being pulled off. her weakness was about to get exploited. Chyna then looked at the white cotton socks and laughed as she peeled them off.

"now Terri, it is time to tickle these feet of yours! igve up now and spare your tender feet!" Chyna demanded.

"no.....please dont tickle my feet...." Terri begged.

Chyna then raked her nails up and down the soft pink soles of Terri Gold. Terri broke out into hysterical laughter as she felt the ticklish sensations shoot through her body. Chyna pulled her toes apart and attacked the soft webbing in between.

"NOHAHAHAHAHAHEHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY TOES HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP CHYNA!!!! STOP HAHAHEHEEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLING MY FEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH
EHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!" Terri laughed.

Chyna then dragged a single fingernail down the entire sole, from the tender arch, the delicate arch, the soft ball of the foot then played on the base of Terri's toes. she repeated the same procedure with the other foot and Terri cackled away. her head was spinning and she laughed harder and harder. Pips33Pips asked her if she wanted to sumbit and Terri still refused. she had to find a way out of this. Chyna then rapidly raked her nails and silent laughter came from Terri Gold. she was banging her head on the mat as the tickling was unbearable.

Coach: "listen to that woman scream! it is only a matter of time before she submits! Terri Gold hands down has the most ticklish feet in WOW!!!"

Bobby: "like my former colleague used to say, 'stick the fork in her, she's done!'"

Terri wished she could move her legs. her legs and feet were "paralyzed" as she couldnt even wiggle her toes. this tickling was worse than the last time Chyna tickled her, but Terri knew her title was at stake. her head was getting lighter and she was on the verge of passing out. the tickling of her soft feet was too much to take. she raised her hand up and Chyna smiled. Chyna attacked the toe crevices of Terri and Terri wanted to slap her hand on the mat. it tickled so much. she then clenched her hand into a fist and continued to fight the tickling sensations. Chyna knew she could do this all day as she knew Terri was unbearably ticklish on her feet. this is how Hollywood beat her for the title. she liked Terri's feet. they were so soft and so ticklish. she wiggled each toe of Terri and loved watching Terri's head nearly spinning all the way around. the crowd started to chant "TERRI! TERRI!!! TERRI!!!" Terri Gold opened her tear soaked eyes and realized she was almost at the ropes. she began to reach for them, but Chyna only tickled harder. now it was a nonstop motion of the raking of Chyna's nails and Terri Gold laid her head on the mat. she then reached up again. her fingers were mere inches away now and Chyna tickled in between her toes again. Terri laughed like a helpless school girl, but reached again. she was starting to see darkness as the tickling was making her pass out. her hand reached forard and if only she could...just.. reach....a little....further. Terri reached forward and her hand dropped down. then, she closed her eyes as the tickling finally broke her. Terri knew it was over. but, she heard the crowd going wild. she barely raised her head and realized her hand didnt hit the mat. it hit the bottom rope! Pips33Pips told Chyna to break the hold!

Bobby: "are you kidding me? how in the world did she make it to the ropes?!"

Lee: "what a champion! what tremendous fighting spirit Terri has!"

Coach: "that was luck! she was going to tap!"

Chyna was livid! she knew Terri was going to tap, but her stupid hand fell on the ropes. she grabbed Terri by the hair and tried to throw her out of the ring. but she accidently threw Terri into Pips33Pips and he went sailing out of the ring and onto the arena floor. Pips33Pips held his head in pain and Chyna looked at Terri laying on the mat in a heap. she then got out of the ring and grabbed a chair. she got back into the ring, laid the chair down, then plut Terri's limp body on top of the chair. Chyna then got to the top rope and jumped off. she was going to deliver a flying headbutt. Terri Gold then rolled out of the way and Chyna's head bounced off the steel chair. the crowd cheered as Chyna crashed and held their breath in nervous anticipation. Pips33Pips began to crawl back in the ring and Terri slid the chair out. she could barely stand up and Chyna then started to get up. Chyna and Terri both made it to their feet, but Terri suddenly kicked Chyna in the midsection, then delivered a STUNNER!

Lee: "Stunner! she hit Chyna with a STUNNER!!!"

Bobby: "what the hell?!!!!"

Terri then rolled on top of Chyna and Pips33Pips made the count as he made his way to the pin. the crowd chanted along with his count. 1........................2........................3!!!!!!!!!! the crowd erupted into hysteria as Terri Gold just pinned Chyna! the bell rang and the crowd continued to cheer.

Coach: "i....i.....cant believe it."

Bobby: "did that really just happen?"

Lee: "Terri Gold beat Chyna!!! what a ending with a STUNNER!"

Pips33Pips raised Terri Gold's arm in victory and handed her the title belt. Terri could barely stand, but realized she just won the match. she hugged her title belt as the crowd continued to cheer.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! the winner of the bout and STILL...... WOMEN OF WRESTLING WORLD CHAMPION!!!!!!! TERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRI GOLD!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Terri's music began to play and she held the title above her head. she walked around the ring barefoot and showed her belt to all the fans. Chyna got out of the ring and realized she lost. she had no expression on her face when she saw Terri celebrating with the title. a look of rage filled Chyna's mind as Pips33Pips and other officials escorted her back up the ramp and to the backstage area. Terri was in the ring celebrating as her music played and the pyrotechnics went off. she was still the WOW World champion. tears of joy rolled down her cheeks and she pumped her fist as the crowd continued to cheer.

Lee: "what a champion!"

Coach: "what a lucky woman you mean!"

Bobby: "i cant believe this crap! Terri Gold is still the champion? what a travesty!"

Lee: "well no matter what you two think, Terri Gold is still champion! she proved to everyone that if you believe in yourself, you can accomplish anything! what a role model!"

Coach: "yeah, whatever!"

Lee: "well that wraps it up folks as SCORN has come to an end! i want to thank my co-hosts here, Bobby 'the Brain' Heenan and Jonathan Coachman! make sure you catch us at the next pay per view, PANDEMONIUM!!! also, dont forget to check out WOW next week as the historic brand extension takes place! dont miss it! this is Lee Marshall and good night!"

a video montage began showing the highlights of the pay per view. the song "Somewhere i belong" By Linkin Park played as clips of Victoria beating Mystery were shown. then it showed Francesca Le and Col. Ninothcka defeated Americana and Cheyenne Cher. Trish Strauts was shown beaming as she beat Hammerin Heather Steele! the clips continued with clips of Ice Cold beating Poison and the Disciplinarian, but ended up having her head shaved. Beckie the Farmer's Daughter won the Continental Title by beating Gorgeous George. Riot nearly destroyed Daffney, but lost due to outside interference by Jazz. Asian Invasion's Lotus submitted to foot tickling and lost the tag Team championships to Law & Order. Lana Star was humiliated as she was hogtied and forced to sumbit to Jungle Grrl. then Sable tapped out to Hollywood in a ticklejack match and finally Terri Gold delivered a Stunner and defeated Chyna and retained her World title. a brief reminder of the brand extension played, then the music faded, then the video faded to black...........

UP NEXT: the brand extension is announced with the rosters!!!!

okay folks, how did you like this episode? SCORN is over and now the saga will continue with next week with a whole new twist!!! stay tuned and feedback always welcomed!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back