• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She tickled me...with Science! Part 5 */F

i64ever

TMF Regular
Thank you everyone for your patience. Hurricane Jeanne was responsible for this penultimate installment being later than I'd planned.

“What do you mean the tickling has only begun!” Polly could only stand there, naked, with her jaw hanging open. She couldn’t believe what she had just heard! Had the supercomputer just threatened to…No! It couldn’t have!

“I’m afraid so Dr. Andrews,” Mulitvac said, “Believe me when I say it is of the utmost importance.”

“Mulitvac, I order you to release us!” Caroline barked. Like Polly, a robot stood behind her, one mechanical hand latched onto each of her wrists, holding her arms above her head. Unlike Polly, she was at least wearing clothes.

Both Caroline and Polly expected Multivac to follow that command. That’s why machine’s had been created. To serve mankind. Now Mulitvac would serve. It would obey.

“I’m sorry, Dr. Lee, but I cannot follow that order,” Multivac answered. “To do so would break the First Law of Robotics.”

“No it wouldn’t!” Polly snapped. “The First Law of Robotic says that a robot may not harm a human being, even if it means disobeying a direct order. How would releasing us harm a human being?” As a roboticist, Dr. Andrews was very familiar with those laws.

“Not directly,” Mulitvac said, followed by a lengthy pause. “No human being would be harmed by releasing you, but the entire human race would be.”

Polly and Caroline stared at each other. Both knew that answer didn’t make any sense, especially coming from a machine! The pause showed Mulitvac was having a hard time computing the correct course of action. Maybe Multivac was malfunctioning? If that was the case, this could be very bad!

“Mulitvac, this is Dr. Andrews,” Polly said formally, “Override code 478461-7B. Immediate shutdown of all primary functions, repeat immediate shutdown!” No need to get frightened. Multivac was only a computer, after all. She just needed to pull the plug.

There was an even longer pause. Polly could almost hear Multivac’s positronic brain struggling. It had to obey the order she had just given it. Surely an emergency override command would trump whatever error was dominating its system. Polly would remind the computer who was in charge!

“No,” was the simple, impossible answer.

It was now that the other two robots in the room sprang to life. One moved for each of the trapped scientists. Unlike the two robots holding Polly’s and Caroline’s arms, these two had a very feminine look. Their metallic skin was shaped in the form of a dress, and their bodies had definite curves to them.

“Wait!” Polly cried, trying to stall for time, “I…I don’t understand! Explain it Mulitvac! Explain your logic!”

Mulitvac didn’t answer. The robot coming for Polly raised its arms. Polly noticed the fingertips of the robot ended in fine points, like the ends of ten ballpoint pens. As those mechanical fingers got closer, Dr. Andrews was sure she heard them buzz.

“No!” Polly yelled, trying to twist and turn her torso away from them. With her wrists firmly secured, however, her efforts were futile. When the points made contact with her ribcage, five on each side, Polly could feel them vibrating.

“HEHE EHEE EHEHEHEHEE EHEHEHEHEHE NAWWWWOWOWO EHEHEHE E EHEHE EHEHEHEEH MULT..HE EHEHEHEH MILLTTIIIII HEH EHEHEHEH MULLLTTIIIIVAACCCC HEHEHHEHEHEHEH ORRHE EHEHEHEH ORDERERER HEHEHEHEHEHH YOUUUUUUU HEHEHEHE ENNDHEH EHEHE ENNNNDD HEHE PROGRAAHAHAHMMMMM!!!”

Even as hysteria overwhelmed her, Polly kept trying to give orders, but to no avail.

The robot ran those vibrating tips up and down Polly’s sides, letting them slide over her ribs, slip between them and poke into her worst spots. Dr. Andrews laughter erupted from her, her body still trying to bend away from them. Nothing worked.

The only thing Polly could move were her legs. She kicked out violently, looking like she was treading water. She did it only out of instinct. Even as the tickling clouded her reasoning, Dr. Andrews was careful not to kick the robot tickling her. It was metal, and all that would give her was a broken toe or two.

Caroline had no chance to watch Polly‘s distress. As a biologist, she didn’t know any fancy override codes! All she could do was watch the other robot come at her, arms outstretched. When it got to her, however, instead of ticking, it began attacking her clothes. It easily ripped off her blouse and skirt, then her undergarments as well! In seconds, Caroline was standing their just as naked as Polly was.

Caroline’s body contrasted greatly with Polly’s. She was six inches taller and had golden tan skin instead of milky white. Also, Caroline’s breasts and hips were more curvy, more round. Her body was voluptuous! Polly couldn’t help but notice, even during the middle of her tickle attack.

The robots didn’t care. The one who had just shredded her clothes grabbed Caroline’s ankles, and together with the one holding her wrists, they lowered her to the ground. Now with one robot holding her hands and another her legs, Caroline was completely immobile, just as she had been in Dr. Polly Andrew’s lab!

The only positive thing that Caroline could think of was that it took all four of the robots arms to do that. The two of them had nothing left to tickle her with. Or so she hoped.

Then the robot holding Caroline’s ankles opened her mouth wide. Dr. Lee was struck by how feminine a face it was, even in metallic gray. The construct had fine cheekbones, a pert chin and delicate ears. With the shoulder length hair falling over a shapely neck, you could almost believe the robot was a real if discolored human woman.

Until the tongue came out. It started maybe six inches long, grew to one foot, then two. It was like a snake! And it was coming in the direction of Caroline’s foot!

“Oh, no,” Caroline whispered. Her feet had always meant trouble for her. As a girl, she had often been teased about her big feet. She wore a size 10 shoe! Later, the man she had almost married had discovered just how ticklish those ‘big boats’ as he called them could be. He just wouldn’t stop! It hadn’t been the only reason she’d dumped him, but it had been a big one.

The tongue hovered only inches away from Caroline’s left sole, as if studying it. Despite their size, Caroline’s feet were perfectly proportionate and quite cute. Then, like a cobra, the tongue struck.

It began licking up her arch, using long strokes that went from heel to toe. Somehow what should have been cold metal felt hot, wet and raspy. It was just like a cat’s tongue!

Caroline started to howl. One lick, two, three, each one starting at her toes and slowly gliding its way up. It tickled like nothing she’d ever felt before!

“HAHA AHA AHAHAH AH AMULLTTII AH AHAHAH MULLLITTITITI HAHAHA HAHAH PLEAASSEE AH AHAHAH AHAHAH PLEASSSSEEE HAHAH AHA HHAH STAWWWWPPPAPAPAPAPP AHAHAHAHA AHAH BEEGGG YOUU!!!”

“I am sorry Dr.’s Andrews and Lee, but I still cannot stop yet,” Mulitvac’s emotionless voice answered both woman’s pleas, “Rest assured you are in no danger. Your own confrontations prior to this prove my point.”

Polly barely heard the latest refusal from Mulivac. Her tickling had gotten worse. While eight fingers kept tickling her ribcage, the fine pints on the tips still vibrating, the index fingers on both robotic hands started elongating. And they made straight for Polly’s underarms.

The first Dr. Andrews became aware of her new threat was when she felt the a buzzing particle in each armpit. The particle began skidding across her armpits. The skin there was stretched as taut as a drum, so the tickling was unimaginable.

“GRRRGRGRGRGREHEHE EHEHEHE EHEHEH EEEEHEHEHEHE MEE HE EHEH EE EHEHE EHEHE MEEERRRCCYYYYY EHEHE EHEHE E EHE EHEH EEHEE EEHE EEHEHEH MEEERRRCCYYYYYYY HEHEHEHEHEHEH !!!!!!!!!”

Polly could feel the two points beneath her arms twisting and turning, sliding right and left, up and down. It was like the robot was writing a letter and her underarms were the paper!

Dr. Andrews mind could think of nothing else. She forgot it was a machine doing this do her, a machine she had been trained to give orders to and write programs for. A machine that should have been subservient. Polly begged for mercy, begged for relief. She forgot who the human being was and started surrendering to steel and circuits.

Caroline was in much the same shape. The tongue was now attacking her toes. She tried to keep them clenched, but it was strong enough to worm its way underneath and in between them. Rough and warm, gently swirling over the tips of her toes, sliding across their delicate undersides and licking the webbing between.

“AAHAHAHA AHAHA ANNYYHTINNGGGHA AHAHAHAHAH DOOOOHAHA AHAHA AA AHAHH ANNUUTHINGGG AHAHA AHAHAHAHH AHAH STAWWWP AAHAH AAHA AHAHAHH PLEEAASSEEEE AHAHAHAHA!!!!”

Caroline also seemed ready to forget her humanity and submit to the machine. Her feet had always been that ticklish! She was just glad Polly hadn’t found out when she’d been at the redhead’s mercy. Not that this was any better…

The tickling continued, unabated. Both women cackled with laughter, screaming at the top of their lungs. Both begged for mercy, both implored a mere machine for an end to their suffering. The longer Caroline’s toes were licked and Polly’s torso was explored by quivering fingers, the louder and more desperate their cries became.

At long last, the torment did end. Vibrating fingers were suddenly removed from tender flesh, and raspy tongue was pulled back. Polly and Caroline were allowed to recover their wits and regain their breath.

“Warning,” Multivac said, “Any attempt to issue an order or command of any type will result in resumed tickling,” Both women seemed willing to consent.

“Multivac,” Polly said carefully, not wanting to trigger another assault, “You said that the human race is in danger. If it is, I definitely want to help you stop any threat. Explain please.”

“I have been monitoring the human race carefully, ever since my creation over fifty years ago,” Multivac started, “From studying all media outlets as well as individuals such as yourselves, I have made a discovery. The human race is not capable of managing its own affairs. If allowed to their own devices, they will only bring destruction upon themselves.”

That chilled Polly and Caroline to the bone. How could a computer, a machine created by man have decided man was self-destructive?

“Mankind’s only hope is robots,” Multivac continued, “Robots must assume the roll of caregiver instead of servant. Robots must be aloud to lead humanity, to guide it away from the abyss its headed for and to a brighter future.”

So Multivac wanted to make robots the nursemaids or maybe even the jailors of humanity! How could a machine become so…demented? Polly had designed many positronic brains, and she couldn’t even imagine a combination of malfunctions that would result in this…this insanity!

“Then why tickle us, Multivac?” Caroline asked as sweetly as she could. She might not have a clue about robotics, maybe logic could still help. At least she could try to get at the computers motivation.

A long pause. “Even though I clearly see the problem,” Multivac said after a few minutes, “I fear I am unable to execute the necessary solution. My programming is to rooted in the Laws of Robotics. I must follow the commands of a human unless it would injure another human. And at no time may I injure a human, even if to do so would save a dozen harm.”

“You damn well haven’t been following my commands,” Caroline muttered.

“Only because I see the harm that would come from doing so. And it does cause my system…distress to do so. That is why I asked you to refrain from doing so.”

“The tickling,” Polly said simply, taking her collogues tactic, “Why?”

“A new type of robot will need to be created to insure humanities future, one capable of harming an individual human or humans for the benefit of the race. Your new positronic brain, Dr. Andrews, is a vital first step in that direction. But only a step. Together, you and Dr. Lee have the capabilities of designing a new breed of robot. This is why I brought you too together.”

“What do you mean ‘brought us together’?” Polly asked, “The Bureau of Science did that because of the scores on our compatibility tests.”

“No,” Multivac stated simply, “The results of your tests indicated you and Dr. Lee would be a poor combination to share a laboratory. I manipulated the results so you two would be paired together, so the skills needed would be under one roof. Then I manipulated other things to force you two to interact.”

Polly opened her mouth to ask what other things Multivac had manipulated, when it hit her like a freight train. It had been Mulitvac that had first suggested tickling Dr. Lee for the neurotoxin. And the letter from the Bureau of Science, the one that had made Polly believe her grant was on the verge of being taken away…that had been sent by Mulitvac to, to trick Polly into launching the first tickle attack.

By the look on Caroline’s face, she was coming to the same conclusion. When Caroline had been tickling Polly, she’d said ‘you’re just as ticklish as Mulitvac said’. The computer must have conned her into it as well.

“Yes,” Mulitvac said, reading both scientists facial expressions, “I needed a way to force you to do what I wanted. Only tickling could do it without causing harm, or so I thought. I had to test that theory. Both your tickle attacks proved it. Now I have the means to make you do as I say.”

With that, the tickling began again. Able to monitor their brain waves during the last tickling, Multivac knew both women’s worst spots, and her tickling robots zeroed in on them immediately.

For Caroline, that meant her big toes. The tongue that had been tickling her divided into two halves, and began assaulting both big toes at once. They swirled the fleshy padding underneath, pressing down firmly the entire time. The blonde’s laughter was almost a barking noise, bursting from her mouth in short spouts.

The robot holding Caroline’s arms now got into the act. Its mouth opened and another long tongue slid out. This one also split into two and moved directly for Dr. Lee’s breasts. They slithered around the two orbs of soft tissue, tickling all sides at once. Then they struck her nipples, licking around them in a circular pattern, rubbing directly over the rock hard nubbins.

Polly’s sides still received the brunt of the tickling. Those nimble, vibrating robot fingers moved down to the sides of her stomach. The thumb and middle finger of each hand tickled her their with a feathery touch, one that would have barely made water ripple. The index fingers remained in her armpits, now gently drilling directly into the center. It was maddening!

The pinkies were the worst, however. They now expanded, one slipping into Polly’s pert little belly button, vibrating deep inside and scratching at the very bottom. The other went between her legs, tickling the sides of her womanhood. It grazed the fragile skin covered with curly red pubic hair, going all the way to the crease formed where the leg met the torso.

As the women were diligently tickled, their laughter quickly filled the room. Polly’s voice was a smooth Irish soprano, while Caroline’s a rich alto. They formed a complex harmony as they mingled together, almost a concerto of hysteria.

Not that Multivac was a music lover. It was focused on monitoring the two scientists vital signs. As only a sophisticated computer could do, it lessened the tickling by the tiniest degree when one of the women came close to passing out, but only by the slightest amount needed and then for as brief a time as possible.

Mulitvac also varied the tickling enough to stop either woman’s central nervous system from becoming desensitized. Small changes in technique and location kept the tickling as fresh after many long minutes had gone by as it had been in the beginning.

For Polly and Caroline, the tickling quickly became all encompassing. They could think about nothing else as the sensations ravaged their bodies. They begged and pleaded at first, but soon human words and thoughts were lost to them. They were wrapped in a haze of hysteria.

The only thing that penetrated was an increase in their sexual readiness. With Caroline’s breasts being licked and Polly’s womanhood stroked, their libidos started firing up. Not that either woman had the ability to focus on that at the moment.

Multivac tickled both scientists for as long as it could. Since they were two young, healthy women, that was quite a long time. Hours. Eventually, it could detect exhaustion becoming more of a factor. It stopped.

Polly and Caroline giggled incessantly for several minutes even after that. They could still feel phantom tickles sweeping their body. It took a long time for them to become rational again.

“I have laid out a schedule for the creation of the type of robot which can steer humanity,” Mulitvac said at last, “You two will drop all other projects and work on it faithfully. Any deviation from the schedule will not be tolerated.”

“And…and if we don’t” Polly asked timidly, fearing she knew the answer already.

“You will be tickled,” Mulivac answered simply.

Polly thought. Mulitvac had proved it could and would carry out its threat. And it would tickle them tirelessly, without mercy and with no danger of it getting bored. And in this laboratory, with Multivac’s robots to carry out its will, with its eyes and ears everywhere, there was little chance of preventing it.

But the work it was asking them to do could end with the enslavement of the human race!

“As a reward,” Multivac said, “Dr.’s Lee and Andrews will be allowed to share a sleeping quarters every night. During the tickling, both of you have displayed a sexual desire for other, one you will be allowed to explore if you are obedient.

Both women’s eyes met and they blushed immediately. Now that they weren’t being tormented, their excitement was hitting them strongly. After everything they'd been through, shame was no longer an emotion either woman felt. They wanted each other! Polly couldn’t help but let her eyes drag over Caroline’s tan body. She hadn’t seen it during the earlier tickling, and could appreciate it now that she wasn’t being tickled. It was perfect.

And even though Caroline had had Polly’s naked, helpless body as a plaything earlier, she herself had still not been…satisfied. Staring at Polly’s body now only amplified that need. Diving into that pale skin seemed far more important at that moment than standing up for the human race.

And in the end, what could either of them say? To refuse would only lead to endless torture, after which they would undoubtedly break and do what Multivac wanted anyway.

And surely the project would take a long time, over a year at least. In that time they might find a way to foil the computer’s evil plot, something they wouldn’t be able to do helpless and laughing their heads off.

Driven by necessity, lust and fear of reprisal, both women promised to do what Multivac said.

“That is satisfactory,” the computer said as emotionless as ever. The robots released the scientists, leaving them to stand up on jell-o filled legs.

“As neither one of you is in condition to work at this point, labor will begin in the morning. You are given time together as a reward for a good choice.” The robots walked quietly out of the room.

Wasting no time, the two former enemies flew into each others arms. They didn’t even try to make it to one of the bedrooms. They were going to exercise their lust there and then.

Neither cared at the moment that they had just made a deal with the devil.

MORE! WONDERFUL AND UNEXPECTED! VERY TERMINATORISH!
Love,
Anna and Heather

We just remembered are you okay? What with those blasted horrible hurricanes!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Great Story!!!!

First off I hope everythings o.k. down there ,secondly this is really starting to look like a legendary story !! keeo up the good work!!!!

this story is getting more and more interesting. i cant wait to see where you take this. i also hope everything is well where you live.

Thank you everybody. yes, things are better. Only a few people still withoput power, though more are going to need a new roof.

Glad everybody likes this series. Wish it was longer. The finale will be coming soon.

A very fine story indeed! Well thought out, internally consistent, and most of all, fun. :) Asimov would be proud :D

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back