• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Family Values fmm/m (Feet)

mufc

Sean Parkers eyes opened slowly. He could hear voices around him but they were muffled.
“Yea boss, we got the money… We snatched one of those punk cops too! Right pretty boy he is!” was all Sean could make out. That was the least of Sean’s worries as when he opened his eyes fully he found he was hanging from the ceiling, suspended by his wrists which were tied to a hook. Sean also came to the conclusion that his ankles must also be bound as he could not open his legs. When groaning he noticed he was gagged by handkerchief which had been knotted behind his head.
Officer Sean Parker had been on the force for just under a year now and was fast getting the reputation as a start of the future already boasting a CV most veterans would be happy with. Only 28 years old Sean was about 5’8” and about 180lbs, he had short brown hair and was slightly tanned from his recent holidays in Italy. He tried to retrace his last steps; he remembered getting the call of an armed robbery in a jewellery shop, being the typical ‘shoot first ask questions last’ cop, Sean answered the call and made his way across town tracking the 7 series BMW which had been outlined as the get away car. He gave chase towards the industrial estate where a number of unused factories and warehouses still stood. Sean came to the end of the track where he found the empty BMW, Sean got out the squad car and made his way into the warehouse. The warehouse was quiet and Sean crept around careful not to alarm anything or anyone. Suddenly he heard a noise behind him, with quick reflexes Sean jumped round and fired off two shots, to Sean’s surprise and relief it was a rat which went scurrying off. “Phew” said Sean under his breath and turned back round, just then he was smashed in the face with hard object which knocked him out instantly and leaded him to where he is now.
“Well well well, looks like Super cop is awake.” Said a well built man who came into the room. Another man followed him in and said,
“Tough guy, coming out here all by yourself!” He approached Sean with an arrogant walk and gave him a couple of playful slaps to wake him up a bit more.
“Very unfortunate your position, but we’re only doing what we are paid to do, and the boss wants us to prepare you for their arrival.” He said whilst untying the gag from behind his head. When he removed it Sean didn’t say anything just tried to re-gain his breath. One of the criminals flicked through Sean’s wallet,
“So Officer Sean Parker, one of our guys was caught in the heist, you’re a cop, where would they take him?” He asked. Sean didn’t say anything at first just stared at the floor as his body swung slightly.
“C’mon kid, make it easier on yourself, just tell us, or else the Boss won’t be happy, and that’s the last thing we want!” One of the men told Sean, who replied with,
“Go to hell! You can’t just kidnap officers of the law and ask them questions like this, who do you think you are?” he fumed.
“Fine have it your way!” One said as he poured out a little liquid from a small bottle onto the handkerchief which had been used as a gag. He approached Sean and placed it over his nose and mouth, Sean tried to withstand but could only move so much before he passed out.
***SOME TIME LATER***
Sean was woken by a cup of cold water being splashed over his upper body, this woke him with a startle as he jumped, but again realised he was very restricted as to how he could move, this time Sean found himself sitting on a table, his hands cuffed behind his back and thighs strapped to the table, but more worryingly Sean’s bare feet were sticking out of a pair of stocks at the end of the table. Just beyond his feet, Sean saw a figure entering through the door, this time it was a beautiful lady, who was tall and had dark hair, she was dressed in a tight suit and looked very sophisticated.
“I’m Rosa Lolina, you’ve probably heard me known as the ‘boss’. Those two through there are my meathead brothers, we run an importing and exporting company, nearly anything you want I can get. But it’s not what I can do for you, more like what you can do for me! I’m sure you have been told about the my third brother was caught up in the heist and picked up by the rest of your cop friends, now us Italians are very proud of our families so you can imagine how angry I was when I found out about the situation, so if you would just be a good cop and tell me where I can find him, we’ll let you go.” Sean was not impressed by her story and replied with, “I don’t know where your brother is being kept.” Rosa approached the end of the table slowly, she started to run one of her long nails down Sean’s sole. This sent great shivers down Sean’s spine and caused him to grit his teeth, Sean is hyper-ticklish on his feet and was desperate not to reveal any weaknesses as he knew how ruthless criminals could be when dealing with cops. Rosa did however notice Sean’s rather cautious reaction to the tickling.
“Oh my, is the poor helpless cop ticklish on his little feet?” She teased whilst gripping his toes. Sean did not answer but knew deep down he was in serious trouble. Rosa was intrigued by Sean’s reaction and tried to distress him by running her long nails down his sole again, once more Sean writhed in agony but did not make any noise, she did it again, and again, harder and even harder until finally Sean broke out in a roar of laughter. Rosa stopped the tickling and smiled menacingly at her prisoner before leaving the room. By this time Sean’s heart was racing and he was still giggling from Rosa’s brief onslaught, his weakness had been found out and it was surely now just a matter of time before it was exploited and he had been broken by the ruthless Italian criminals. It seemed like hours had passed before Sean heard the door unlock and open, in truth it had only been about 20 minutes. The two henchmen entered with a small kitbag. Sean attempted to pull at his bonds but they were secured behind his back and his legs were firmly strapped down to the table. The brothers began to empty out the contents of the kitbag on a near by table, each time a item was removed Sean’s heart sank a little deeper and his hopes of escape faded a little more, in the bag there was a toothbrush, a electric toothbrush, a long black feather, a nail brush, scrubbing brush, biro pen, metal fork, duct tape and some sort of electrical device which looked like a small TV aerial. Sean could only assume these were torture instruments, he began to plead,
“Please guys, let me go, I’ll make sure you two don’t get punished, I. . . I’ll. . . . I’ll pay you whatever you want!!” By now the well respected cop was sounding rather desperate. The brothers turned a silent ear to his pleading and carried on preparing the instruments, it took them a further more 5 minutes to get the set ready. They both turned almost simultaneously to look at Sean.
“Now, cop, we need some answers, where’s our brother being kept?” The shorter and fatter one asked. Sean began to reply with,
“Oh, go to he. . . .!” But before his sentence could be finished the brothers both began to run their fingers down Sean’s soles.
Sean’s feet, were soft, slightly tanned size 10’s with medium length toes and high arches, although they were so ticklish Sean did like to look after his feet as he did the rest of his body. Sean wriggled desperately on the table trying to get away from the hands of the henchmen but it was no use, they just carried on tickling a sole each, they would use one hand to hold his ankle and the other hand to tickle his sole. Occasionally the taller brother would dig his fingers just into the base of Sean’s toes, this drove Sean to the borders of insanity.
“AHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHARRRRRGGGHHHHHEEHHEHEHAHAHAH-OH GOOHHHHAHAHAHAOOOOD NOOOOOOOOOO!” Sean howled in terror. One of the brothers reached for a toothbrush and began to violently scratch at the base of Sean’s toes with it, Sean went mad, his loud laughter stopped and was now just a silent below of pain. Sean could feel an intense tingling sensation moving through his feet through to his legs and into his stomach. The other brother reached for the electronic device which was unknown to Sean, the henchman fired it up and slowly moved it towards the young police mans bare right foot, “Get ready cop!” he warned. He moved the device towards within about an inch from Sean’s foot and held down a button on it. Just then an electronic surge made its way into the sole’s of Sean’s feet. Unlike most other electronic instrument of torture this didn’t cause Sean any pain, instead it sent a tickling sensation through Sean’s soles right up to his toes, this made Sean convulse and his body rose in ticklish agony. . . “Please stop. . . Please!” He managed to murmur in between his shrills of laughter. But his captors continued without remorse. The brothers went back to using their fingers on Sean’s feet, Sean would continually plead and beg for mercy but his cries would fall on deaf ears. The brothers became agitated with Sean’s resistance and called in Rosa. Sean’s eyes were closed but he was not unconscious just trying to rest them, he was exhausted and his whole body ached, he was contemplating giving up the information but couldn’t betray the law enforcement. Sean opened his eyes when he heard the clicking of Rosa’s heels on the hard concrete floor, she looked arrogant and smug.
“Dear, dear Officer . . . this really is pointless, you may as well just tell us what we want to know, you can go, we can go and we can all forget about this whole incident”
“F-u-ck you . . . “ Sean slowly blurted out, only to be on the end of a vicious slap from Rosa which sent his head sideways. Rosa nodded to her 2 brothers which resulted in them both leaving Rosa and Sean alone shutting the door behind them.
“OK its just us two now Agent Parker, and I’m running out of patience with you.” She said whilst delving her hand into a kitbag and pulling out a roll of duct tape.
“I’m going to tickle you for 10 minutes with no breaks or distractions.” She added before tearing a strip of duct tape off and approaching Sean.
“No! No please no mo-mmmppppphhhh.” Sean pleaded before being cut off by the gag. He desperately tried to wriggle out of his cuffs or break the stocks which held his ankles but it was no use, he was well and truly trapped, and at his captors mercy. Rosa pulled up a stool and put her hands on Sean’s feet, this even tickled Sean’s hyper sensitive soles, but her hands were cold and made Sean shudder more. Rosa did not immediately start tickling Officer Parker’s feet instead she proceeded to just touch and feel them, almost checking them out.
“What nice feet you have, it’s very uncharacteristic of men to look after their feet, but even a women would be jealous of yours.” She said. “Anyhow lets get this show on the road!” She declared enthusiastically. Rosa began to trace both sets of fingers down each sole, slowly. Sean scrunched his eyes closed, desperate not to succumb to the torture.
“Ha ha, feels good doesn’t it cop?” Teased Rosa as she scratched harder at the bare soles. Sean flexed his feet then scrunched his toes in order to try to reduce the torturous feeling but it didn’t work as Rosa’s well manicured nails delved into each crevice and wrinkle on Sean’s foot. Rosa continues this onslaught with her nails for a further 5 minutes whilst Sean helplessly laughed into his gag. Rosa stopped for a second and picked up a bottle of baby oil from the floor,
“This should be a little help for me!” She said whilst waving the bottle in Sean’s face. She then proceeded to flip the cap off the bottle and begin to drizzle it over Sean’s toes and soles, Sean wriggled his toes as the cold liquid when in-between them. Once Rosa finished applying the oil she began to massage and rub it into Sean’s already tortured soles. Even this had Sean giggling into his gag along with the mixture of stimulated groans. Then without warning Rosa switched from tranquil rubbing to hellish scratching of Sean’s oiled soles. This sent Sean wild with laughter had it not been for his gag then he probably would have screamed the building down. The oil had made his feet even more sensitive and he knew it would not be long until he had to give up and tell them what they wanted. Suddenly the door opened and there stood one of the brothers breathing heavily,
“Boss we got 3 squad cars heading this way on the scanner, saying officer missing in action!” He puffed and panted out. Sean began to scream through the gag in hope of catching a rescuers attention, “MMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHH!!”
“We have to move him, but shut him up first!” She snapped back. Her brother nodded in agreement and pulled out a small medical looking box which contained a syringe, he flicked the needle twice and planted it in Sean’s thigh, at first Sean felt nothing then all of a sudden it felt as though a train had hit him and he was unconscious. . . . .

To Be Continued.

I'm not into m/m, but the f/m was great, good story.

nice! i'd like to see where you go with it- dont leave us hanging ;)

i mean, cmon, who doens't love the idea of a man in uniform? ;)

~clair :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back