• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Harem 2 REPOST F/F

ShiningIce

3rd Level Green Feather
Herod flew Danah to his estate in Miami the very next day. All through the trip Danah sat there quietly pondering her new life. More money than she could ever spend, anything she wanted would be hers. She was going to live like a queen for the rest of her life.

But, the tickling. Oh God, the tickling. Herod said she would be tickled almost every hour of every day for the rest of her natural life! How could she bare that, and her feet were sooooooooooooo unnaturally ticklish. All her life she had fought to keep her ticklishness a secret and now it would be constantly used against her. How could she live like that? Yet, she would have to somehow.

Herod's limo pulled up to an enormous mansion that sat right on the beach. Danah couldnt believe how gorgeous the place was. As she stepped out of the car the ocean breeze hit her full in the face. She stretched her arms and reveled in the warm Florida sun. "Lovely isn’t it? This is your new home Danah enjoy it." Herod put his arm around her and playfully wiggled a finger in her armpit causing her to jump away giggling hysterically.

Well, maybe I can learn to live with it. Afterall its just tickling, and I am going to be rich. She thought. "Folow me and I'll show you the inside." Herod said. His mansion was expertly crafted on the inside by marble and solid gold cast on the ceiling. Plush leather couches were in practically every room. Fish tanks filled with rare tropical fish were scattered throughout the house. "Danah this is Geeves the butler he'll show you to your room.

There is some business I must attend to so Ill see you later." Herod walked off leaving her with the aging butler. "This way Ma'am." Geeves said. He led Danah to a large room filled with 15th century paintings and a large king sized water bed. Danah couldnt believe her luck. the room was magnificent . "Ill go and get your things ma'am." Said Geeves leaving her to fully take in her new surroundings Danah happily jumped on her brand new bed and lay there thinking about just how lucky she trully was.

"So your the one with the most ticklish feet on Earth huh?" Danah's revelrie was ended by a sultry yet strangely accented female voice. She quickly sat up to see who was at her door. Standing there was a beautiful Asian woman. She was about 5'4 no more than a 119 lbs, medium black hair, and hazel eyes. What Danah found disturbing about the newcomer was the fact that she sported very long clear nails, and Danah was barefoot.

"Hi, I'm Zhang. Herod's other acclimation you might say. You must be Danah, he's told me so much about you." Danah was aghast. Herod never said anything about other women living with them. "Ah, I take it by the shocked expression on your face that Herod never told you about me huh?

Well thats ok. You see Herod has a thing for multiple partners if you know what I mean its no biggie, I mean afterall we ARE rich." Danah was taking all of the new information in when Zhang casually walked up to her and ran a single long nail up her right sole. Immediately Danah jumped ten feet in the air and started giggling insanely. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONTHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

"Hehe well, I see Herod wasnt lying about how ticklish your feet were huh?" Danah quickly composed herslef. "No my feet are ultra ticklish. So please be careful, especially with those long nails of yours." Zhang smiled and sat down next to her.

"oh dont worry , I'm one big tickle spot too. Except my worst spot is my tummy. Herod says I have the most ticklish tummy on Earth. I guess that’s why he invited me to come live here." Danah's curiousity was was suddenly sparked. "So exactly HOW ticklish is your tummy?"

She asked. Zhang looked at her playfully. " Oh VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY. Its unreal how ticklish I am there." Danah couldnt resist and reached out with one hand and tickled Zhang right in the middle of her tummy.

Zhang quickly curled up into a little ball and began laughing hysterically. Danah couldn’t help but enjoy feeling Zhang’s soft skin under her nails and finger tips. She had never thought herself a woman of bisexual tendencies……………but there was a first time for everything. Zhang laughed helplessly, and although her face was encased in ticklish agony Danah got the feeling she enjoyed being tickled immensly. Zhang lay there under Danah’s playful nails laughing her head off for another 5 minutes until Danah finally stopped.

"Wow, you werent lying were you." Said a delighted Danah. Zhang smiled "Hehehehehehe no. Herod only chooses the most ticklish girls in exsistance for his harem. Thats why we're both here now. Hey I've been dying to get a good crack at those feet of yours, how about it?" Danah looked unsure at first, but then decided she liked Zhang and could always get her back later. "Ok, but dont kill me hehehe" Zhang responded by gently placing Danah's feet in her lap.

"Ooooooooooooh Danah you have such beautiful feet I love them." Danah only giggled in response anticipating the tickle torture to come. Zhang sat there for a few minutes marveling at Danah's pretty peds. Then finally she flexed her long nails in front of Danah’s giggling face and began her ticklish assault by raking all ten nails up and down Danah's left sole. Danah let loose a maddening howl followed by a insane laughter as Zhang went to work on her.

"Kootchy kootchy koo awww are we a ticklish wittle baby?" Zhang's taunts only caused Danah to laugh even harder HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIIIEEEE. Zhang was quite amazed at how ticklish poor Danah's little tootsies were. Wow, Herod wasnt kiddikng her feet ARE as ticklish as my tummy! hehehe I'm gonna like this girl. Wait till the OTHERS see her.

Zhang glided her nails across Danah’s soles effortlessly. She was an expert foot tickler. She knew what strokes would work best where, when to verbally tease Danah to make her laugh harder, and when to resort to assaulting her poor defenseless toes. When Zhangs fingers started getting tired she decided to bring her tongue and teeth into play and began to lick and nibble Danah’s feet to the point where the poor girl began babbling incoherently.

“MMM yummy I love a pair of tasty tootsies yum yum” Zhang teased. Danah had never laughed harder in her entire life. Herod may have been merciless with her but he didn’t have Zhang’s nails. Good lord how those nails tickled, and her tongue! Danah swore that woman’s tongue was possessed by the devil.. She was being taken to a place where she never thought she’d willingly go, but now even in her ticklish delirium she realized she was enjoying herself.

HHEHEHEEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE DON’T STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. “Oh so you want more huh well then more you’ll get.” Zhang promised. She quickly whipped out a bottle of oil and splattered a generous amount all over Danah’s soles then put her long, sharp and expert nails back to work. “Ah so you like this huh?

You like being tickled….I knew you would you naughtly little girl! Tickle tickle tickle tickle” Danah howled like a wild animal for as long as her vocal chords could hold and when they finally gave out she reverted to silent laughter. She was in pleasure and pain, heaven and hell, and she wouldn’t trade it in for anything on this EARTH.

Zhang couldn’t believe her luck. Oh how she loved a soft ticklish pair of feet at her mercy. Danah was a godsend none of the OTHERS had feet this ticklish, NONE of them. She never wanted to stop, yet she knew she’d have to eventually. All good things must unfortunately come to an end………………..but not quite yet.

Poor Danah was tickled by Zhang for 2 long hours till mercy was finally shown to her and Zhang stopped the ticklish torment. "Oh God the was torture! I've never met a tickler as good as you. You're even worse than Herod!

" Why thaaaaaaank you. But dont tell him that or he may try and prove you wrong." Zhang playfully began running her nails lightly over Danah's entire body. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHSTOOOOOOOOP "Havent you tortured me enough today!" Zhang pouted

"Aww but you're just so fun to tickle and you're wearing such tickle easy access clothes." Danah smiled at Zhang evily "Oh.................but so are you." The sounds of an intense tickle fight could be heard echoing through the entire house.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back