• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Harem 4 BRAND NEW!!!! F/F

ShiningIce

3rd Level Green Feather
Over the next few days Danah grew very close to Maggie and Zhang. She could usually be found laughing her head off as Zhang ran her long nails playfully across her soles or straddling Maggie ruthlessly tickling her under her arms. Danah loved the way Zhang’s tickling made her feel. It was as if she was a little girl again. Tickling Maggie was also fun. The girl was almost twice her size and yet helpless under her delicate touch. Of course tickling Pam was always fun she loved it so much it was never even a struggle to get her to submit to a good 3 hrs of tickling.

Then there was Herod and Liz. Herod was almost always away on business, but when he wasn’t he almost always insisted on playing with his “new girl”. When this happened Danah would spend the day writhing in agony in the stocks as Herod used every tool known to man on her poor soles to drive her into complete and utter torment. She would howl, cackle, scream and beg for mercy but Herod would merely chuckle and continue with his work.

Liz was even worse she would randomly corner Danah and subject her to absolute tickle torture. The devious redhead hadn’t yet zeroed in on Danah’s worst spot but she ravaged her entire upper body and reduced her to tears on many an occasion. It was only a matter of time until Liz got her hands on the blonde’s feet and then oh would she suffer. Danah dreaded this more than anything and did her best to avoid Liz whenever possible.

Pam however, would go out of her way to provoke the little fireplug into tickling her to insanity any chance she got. Pam’s tickle-lust was truly insatiable. As much as Liz loved to tickle Pam loved to be tickled thrice-fold. One day by the pool Danah was lounging with her feet in Zhang’s lap after just having had a wonderful 5 hr tickle-session with her.

Zhang was lazily dragging a nail up and down Danah’s foot which kept her lightly giggling. “H-heheheheheheheheheey. Tell me about the last girl.” Danah managed to get out between her little giggle-fit. Zhang stopped her teasing and stretched out in her chair. A look of fright quickly passed over her countenance then faded away “Well what exactly do you want to know?”

She was the daughter of 2nd generation immigrants from India. Her father was a banker and her mother a lawyer. She grew up having the best education money could afford. On the outside she was a perfectly normal child, adolescent, adult. However, if one had looked a little deeper they would have seen that there was something inside her.

It was a passion, a need, a lusting drive that gnawed on her sanity. She was born with a gift, an instinct. She had always kept her nails exceptionally clean, and long. She did this because they were the instruments of her art. The art of tickle torture.

Some would say that she was magical, the way she moved her fingers and hands. She would tickle you into utter madness. None could withstand her talons, she was invincible. She had been a mistress once, but then she had tickled a subject to the point where she had to be admitted into a mental hospital. Luckily for her she met Herod.

They were a match made in Heaven. Their love of tickling was limitless. She was the first of Herod’s girls. She had taught Liz a small piece of her art, she had reduced Pam to the point where she actually begged for it to STOP, and had made Maggie wet herself on countless occasions. Zhang almost left Herod after she spent the night as her victim.

She had a real name, but everyone knew her by another……….Khali, for her fingers and talons brought doom to those who were at their mercy. Every one in the house except for Herod feared her. Such was the power of her personality. And now a newcomer had come. One with feet so ticklish they were off the charts, and Khali was determined to make her laugh.

Danah lounged in the living room aimlessly clicking through the vast myriad of mindless channels when she heard the front door open and shut. She dismissed it as one of the girls finally returning from another million dollar shopping spree.

Suddenly, she heard footsteps finding their way to the living room. She silently hoped it was Pam and not the dreaded Liz. She was aching to reduce Pam into jelly again. She stood up ready to pounce on the silly girl as soon as she rounded the corner. But the shadow approaching her didn’t look like Pam at all. Puzzled Danah, 3 seconds later came face to face with a woman she had never seen before. The woman was about 5’7, 125lbs, black hair, brown eyes, Indian, and of course like every other

girl in the house was stunningly gorgeous. There were predators; lions, tigers, and wolves. Zhang, Pam, and Liz. This woman……….she was a dragon. Danah could see it in her eyes. This woman was dangerous. Every nerve in her body told her to run. She cursed herself for being barefoot. This woman’s nails were like Zhang’s, only they looked a thousand times more devastating.

She eyed Danah up and down. A slight bemused smile creasing her face. “You must be Danah. I’ve been oh so eager to meet you.” Danah wanted to cry. She was doomed, and she knew it. “You may call me Khali.

It would seem we’re the only two in the house at the moment. I think this would be an excellent time to get know each other don’t you?” Khali lightly clacked her nails together and slowly walked closer to the terrified Danah.

“P-please, don’t. I’m so ticklish. Oh God, I’m begging you.” Khali chuckled. “Don’t what? You seem uncomfortable. Is something the matter?” Her eyes dropped to Danah’s barefeet. “Oh my these must be the feet I’ve heard about………mmmm they look so soft too.” Danah started to shake. It was time to run maybe she could get to the front door and escape.

“Oh Danah, if you run I’ll tickle you for seven days straight. No breaks.” She said it so nonchalantly, so dispassionately that Danah’s mind snapped. She fell to her knees and began sobbing. There was no way out for her. She was going straight into the mouth of hell.

you HAVE to write the next part, Shine! this is AWESOME! we have to hear about what Khali does to Danah...

che

Part 5 is on the way. As soon as I can find the time to write it. :)

this is an awesome series! i love the way it's going. please continue.

Ok folks I know its been awile but part 5 is on the way gimme just 3 more days :xpeepsofa

I love this series! Would it be possible to have a flashback to Khali's tickle session with Zhang or perhaps one of Danah and Zhang's tickle fight?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back