• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

You Play, You pay.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
You Play, You Pay.
Inspired by Katie15fslave.
Written by Ticklishscribe.
c. 2003.

Brandy ran from the living room and headed upstairs followed by two of Jadie's girls that were hot in her tail, she could feel practically their breath on the back of her neck. Running down the hall to the back stairs she was cut off as two more girls came up them. Faced with being surrounded by the four of them she charged the two in front and pushed them aside. She was surprised and relieved at the girls fell to the floor, as she was only 5 foot 2 and 96 pounds and as such considered herself somewhat of a no match for them.

The thumping of booted feet and angry swearing followed her down the stairs and as she reached the bottom a hand reached out and grabbed her left shoulder.

"You're going nowhere bitch!"

The grip on her shoulder was firm, and a hand clamped on her other shoulder. Brandy suddenly turned, elbowed the girl who winced loudly in pain and was able to free herself. She didn't get very far when she was shoved up against a wall and her left arm twisted behind her back. The arm was really twisted up towards her shoulder blades and she screamed in pain.

"This is nothing compared to what you're going to feel, so lets go bitch, Jadie is waiting in the bedroom!" These were four of the meanest girls she had ever seen and she feared for her life.

As Brandy was roughly pulled away from the wall, she grabbed a book on the table beside her and managed to hit the girl behind her. Catching the girl off guard, she was once again able to free herself and took off into the family room. She headed straight for the french doors that led outside, but was cut off as two girls stood in her way. They grabbed Brandy and tossed her back onto the couch. Preparing to pounce on her one girl tripped on a ottoman and that allowed Brandy to dive off the couch. Landing on the floor she bagan to crawl away fast but the other girl grabbed her left foot and proceeded to haul her back. Brandy kicked and managed to nail the girl in the shoulder. Instantly her grip was released and Brandy scrambled away.

"Fuck shit! Grab the bitch, somebody fucking grab her!"

Once again her freedom was short lived as two girls grabbed her ankles, tripping her up and she landed on her back. Her head hit the floor and she was momentarily dazed. The two girls dived on her and Brandy was forced was to fight them both off her. Kicking one girl in the right thigh, she managed to temporarily stop her attack. The other girl managed to grab Brandy's arms and pin then over head. Brandy struggled, trying to roll from side to side to pry her arms out from under the girl's grip. Remembering a wrestling move that she had seen the other night, she brought her knees up toward the girl's face.

Seeing two knees swiftly coming up at her, The girl backed up and in doing so, relaxed her grip. Again that was all Brandy needed and she rolled out and began crawling away on all fours. Once again her freedom didn't last as two girls grabbed her ankles once more and managed to pin them behind her back. Two other girls dived in and grabbed her arms, stretching them out.

"You're dead meat bitch! Nobody cracks me one and gets away with it! Lets get her into the bedroom!"

Brandy struggled to free herself, but the two girls on her legs suddenly and violently wrenched her feet, twisting her ankles and she sreamed in pain. The two holding her arms twisted her wrists at the same time.

"How does that feel bitch!" Yelled the girl twisting her left ankle. How does this feel!" She twisteded it again, only harder. This was immediately followed by the other girl doing the same to the right and Brandy screamed once more. One more twist like that and they would most certainly break her ankles.

"YOU SHUT IT BITCH, OR WE'LL BREAK BOTH YOUR ANKLES TO MAKE SURE YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY!"

Brandy really got scared now, momentarily believeing that they had read her mind.

The girls then roughly flipped her over on her back and stretched her out. The girl who had her left ankle now gave it to another then came close to her and grabbed her by the chin. Brandy froze and shivered, trying desperately to think of some sort of escape plan.

Brandy struggled like crazy as they picked her up and began to carry her to the bedroom. As she was carried through the doorway she saw Jadie sitting on the side of the bed. Fear ripped through her heart as she knew that Jadie was responsible for what was happening to her. She knew how mad Jadie was when she had found out that she was seeing Bekka. Brandy had tried to explain that she thought Bekka was single, but Jadie was buying none of it.

"Hello sweetheart... Come and lay on the bed; I want to talk to you." Jadie was calm and cool and she patted the bed. Her steel blue eyes bore into Brandy and the tall vivacious vixen flicked her long black hair behind her. "PUT HER ON THE BED AND HOLD HER!"

Brandy was totally frozen by the fear that gripped her like an arctic storm… She was forced flat on her back, spread eagled and held rather roughly; their grip on her beginning to hurt. Standing over her and bending down was Jadie and she now had a very menacing look on her face. As the Jadie's face was a mere six inches from her, Jadie's hot breath seemed to appear like stormy steam clouds to Brandy, and Icy steel blue eyes bore into her and riveted themselves to her conscience. Jadie firmly gripped her arms at the armpits and shoulders and Brandy could feel that grip getting tighter.

"You bitch!" Jadie quietly swore at her under her breath. "Screwing my girlfriend behind my back, literally fucking and humping the goddamn daylights out of her and kinking up her pussy at the same time. Lusty and busting out all over, with love making sessions complete with a bed so fucking cummed on that I couldn't sleep on it! She even confessed to me that you put her into orbit every time you fucking analized her. And how she loved it when you fucking video taped your lovemaking! And don't tell me that the tapes don't exist as we've already seen some of them."

Brandy squirmed, trying to move, looked very nervously up at her and started shaking "I didn't know she-"

"You didn't fucking know she was my girlfriend… BULLSHIT!" Jadie went to slap Brandy's face but stopped just short of it.

Jadie slowly pulled out what appeared to be a knife handle and Brandy heard a snap and saw a blade pop out of nowhere. As compact as this switchblade was it looked five times bigger and it made a rather heavy noise when Jadie tossed it on the table beside them.

"Well she's no longer my girlfriend now, as I don't date corpses. And certainly not ones that I bring into the world."

An arctic chill went down Brandy's spine as she wondered if Bekka was dead and that Jadie had killed her or was Jadie just saying this to scare her. She began to feel more pain from the girls holding her down and she tried to free herself.

"What are you going to do to her?" Asked the girl holding Brandy's left arm.
"I'm fucking going to torture this one till she can't fucking analize anyone any more!"

"Hey you're close to buying a permanent stay in prison. You got paroled remember. Cops find another corpse and you're dead."

Jadie had been in jail? This was news to Brandy and she didn't like the sound of this at all.

"Fuck the parole, I got out period! And I don't give a shit! No one screws around on me and gets away with it!"

"I have an idea." The voice belonged to the tallest one of the four holding her down. "It's easy, psychologically and physically devastating, leaves no marks on the victim, it's fun too and we can make it last for hours and hours. For as long as we like."

"Sounds cool… What is it?" Jadie asked.

"We just fucking tickle the shit out of her."

Brandy jerked at the word, then held her composure, all the while shivering at the myriad of torturous thoughts that were suddenly invading her senses.

"How do you know she's even ticklish?" Asked Jadie

"The video tapes." Replied the tall girl. "There's one labelled Brandy: a tickler's dream."

"Yeah? Jadie looked at the girl then slowly looked down at Brandy again and smiled evilly. "You ticklish bitch?"

Brandy jerked again and shivered more.

"Guess you fucking are… Cool. GET THAT FUCKING TAPE AND LET'S SEE IT! LETS TIE HER DOWN SPREAD-EAGLE AND TIE HER DOWN TAUGHT! WE'RE GOING TO FUCKING RAPE TICKLE THIS BITCH!"

The word Rape tickle went off like a bomb and Brandy started to struggle like crazy. She let out a scream that was instantly cut short by a gag that was stuffed into her mouth. The girls who had easily overpowered her were now easily tying her down taught and now she was practically motionless.

The tape was placed in the VCR and there for all to see was Brandy being mercilessly tickle tortured by Bekka. They watched as Bekka sensually teased Brandy by lightly flicking a feather duster over her taught and tied body. They watched as Brandy shivered when the duster stayed on her body for more that a few seconds, her feet flailing all over, arms and legs straining at the bonds holding her down, her breasts jiggling about and getting erect as the duster caressed the nipples.

They really got excited when Bekka dropped the duster and let her fingers run lush and rampant over Brandy's entire body, watching intently when Bekka dug her fingers into the poor girl's deep and luscious armpits for an extensively torturous period of time. Getting excited when ten fiendish fingers roughly raked Brandy's protruding ribs in the same fashion. As the ten fingers fell on the taught helpless and defenceless tummy and rubbed it firmly and as Bekka similarly attacked her lush and virgin looking pussy with great zeal. What really got them over the edge was when Bekka rape tickled the soles of Brandy's feet, sending the poor girl into intense uncontrollable and hysterical screams of laughter and writhing. It was the same with the breasts too. Both intensely ticklish areas seem to devastate her the most and Bekka took great care to make the most of it. They watched in awe as Bekka placed a blindfold over Brandy's eyes and then really set about tickle torturing her.

Jadie stopped the tape and picked up her knife. "Lets get these fucking clothes off her; no time like the present!"

Brandy struggled like crazy and screamed through the gag as the girls crowded around her again.

"Where are you going to start?" Asked one of the girls.

Jadie calmly and coolly inserted the knife under the front of Brandy's t-shirt, a shirt so tight on her upper body that it practically advertised and flaunted her breasts. She oh so slowly and torturously began slicing upward and Brandy suddenly stopped struggling, eyes riveted on the knife and shivered as the sound of her t-shirt shredding, sharply echoed through her conscience. Jadie flicked the knife up upon reaching the neck of the shirt and Brandy's breasts popped out.

"SEE WHAT A FUCKING TEASE SHE IS? NO GODDAMN BRA!"

Jadie then calmly began to cut the arms of the shirt until the garment was almost in tatters. Ripping the rest of it off she tossed it onto the floor then fiendishly and evilly smiled.

Brandy jerked, feeling the knife's chilling blade now stroking her nipples and she shivered all over. Jadie meandered the knife from the nipples, up and outward into the armpits and back again. She then placed the knife sideways in her mouth and slowly began to unbuckle Brandy's belt and began to remove it altogether from the jeans. Brandy screamed piteously through the gag and now began struggling again. Jadie placed the belt on the table and took the knife out of her mouth.

"Screaming no are we? Your belt will come in very handy if I decide to use it as a whip on that analizing ass of yours. Now lets remove that gag of yours so I can really hear you scream."

She then began to unfasten the jeans and very slowly and oh so torturously unzipped them. The sound of the zipper was as loud as the shredding of her shirt and Brandy continued to scream "No," and writhe. Jadie looked at Brandy's grinding hips and smiled evilly.

"You want to fucking analize me bitch? Well you can fucking well forget it!" Jadie picked up the knife and began to slowly cut the left pant leg of the jeans from the cuff to the crotch. She continued cutting right to and including the waistband then did the other leg. The jeans came off easily and they were tossed on the floor next to the shirt.

"Jesus Christ! Get a load of these fucking thong panties! You're fucking horny 24 hours a day!"

Jadie inserted the knife under the left thong of the panties and the blade felt sharply cold on Brandy's thigh. She stopped for a moment and looked evilly at Brandy, then giggled and looked at the other girls who also giggled.

As the knife began its evil course, the tearing of the thong was as loud as the shirt and the jeans and Brandy stopped struggling fearing that Jadie would somehow cut her in the process. Now all she was wearing were her thick soled keds sneakers and a pair of bikini ankle socks.

"Now I see why Bekka was so hot over you bitch; YOU'RE A FUCKING GOD DAMN PLAY TOY!"

"We should get what's left of her panties all cum-soaked and then shove them down her throat."

"A cool idea. She's so fucking hot all the time she should be forced to experience her own juices! But she's going to fucking pay for her orgasms and pay dearly for each and every one!"

Brandy's brain overloaded; they were going to force her to have multiple orgasms and torture her in between them. She definitely didn't like the sound of this.

Just then the phone rang and Jadie went to answer it in the other room. Brandy could hear Jadie's muffled but getting more excited voice, followed by a very audible 'FUCKING SHIT OF A BITCH!'

Jadie burst into the room. She was red faced and it looked as though she was ready to explode.

"Do you know what she's fucking done to me? She's got the last fucking spot on the cheerleading squad! And I'm out!"

Jadie came over to brandy's face and grabbed her by the chin, holding her firmly. "First my girlfriend and now the last spot on the squad; you are so fucking dead!" She roughly wrenched her hand away and Brandy jerked and started struggling again. "I am going to exquisitely enjoy torturing you for all you're worth and more!"

Brandy shivered and her eyes darted from one girl to another, hoping for at least one to show her some sort of mercy but none came.

"The question is where to start on you; you're such a hot little play toy. Aren't you my FUCKING LITTLE BITCH!" As Jadie said this, her left hand grazed Brandy's breasts and Brandy jerked. She stopped, smiled and grazed them again. Brandy jerked once more and tried to pull away.

"Boy she's hot all right." Stated one of the other girls.

Jadie began fondling and pinching Brandy's nipples and breasts at will and Brandy instantly began to writhe. Her fingers stroked, pinched and tweaked the tender nipples causing serious conniptions within them. She tried not to give any audible reaction to this torture, but little by little she was being worn down. She gritted her teeth and tried desperately not to laugh in any way. The fingers were so torturous on her nipples and she could feel them becoming erect. She knew that Jadie was also wise to that fact, as the wicked evil grin on her face was a dead giveaway.

"You got the hots for me girl? Hmmmmmm? Fondle your nipples and you get all hot for me?" The grin was instantly replaced by an angry look. "Now I know how and why you stole Bekka from me bitch!"

Jadie gave each nipple one hard pinch and Brandy arched her back and let out a scream. Jadie smiled and went to the foot of the bed.

"Only things I haven't taken off bitch are your fucking sneaks and socks. Well let's see those extremely ticklish feet that gets Bekka so hot for you!"

Jadie grabbed the toe of Brandy's left foot and began undoing the sneaker lace. She picked away at it and delighted in Brandy's writhing and desperately trying to get her foot away. Finishing the unlacing, she let the foot go and watched as it flailed about and Brandy tugged away at the bond that held the leg secure. Then having enough watching, she grabbed the toe of the sneaker with one hand and the heel with the other. Twisting the foot, she loosened the sneaker on it and began to tug it off. Brandy curled her toes and desperately tried to keep the sneaker on, but Jadie's grip was too firm and she pulled it off the still writhing foot. Brandy suddenly realized that all she had protecting that foot was her thin ankle sock, and that provided no protection at all. Her foot writhed even more now and Jadie laughed evilly.

"Sorry bitch, but the foot's going nowhere and so are you!" She reached out and grabbed the foot once more. This time she let five fingers slither up and down the spasming sole.

Brandy rocketed off the bed with a scream and intensely writhed all over. Jadie firmly stroked the sole again and was delighted with the same reaction. The she sped up the stroking by raking and revving her fingers up and down the sole and Brandy screamed and writhed once more.

The now continuous sock foot tickling was driving her insane and the more she reacted the more Jadie tickled. The more Jadie tickled the more she reacted and to Brandy, this vicious circle was pure torture.

Jadie now set about slowly and torturously peeling the ankle sock off and Brandy scrunched up her toes to try and keep it on. Jadie gleefully tugged and wriggled it off then stretched it over the sole of her foot and began dragging it from side to side.. That made Brandy scream once more and her foot spasmed from one conniption after another. The sock was raked and revved over the tortured sole and between screams of hysterical laughter, Brandy was now begging for mercy.

"We got her!" The voice came from down the hall, followed by screams from some poor girl. Brandy could hear the girl struggling to get away, hearing the bumps and thumps as she tired to fend off her kidnappers.

"Bring her in here!" Jadie called out. "The bed's waiting!"

Brandy got the shock of her life as she saw four girls carrying in her new girlfriend Morgan, who was struggling and screaming like crazy as the four put her on the bed and then tied her spread eagle to it.

Now we're going to see how you like it!" Jadie stopped tickling. "Now I'm going to be screwing your girlfriend in front of you; literally fucking and humping the goddamn daylights out of her and kinking up her pussy at the same time. Lusty and busting out all over love making sessions complete with a bed so fucking cummed on that no one will be able to sleep on it! And I'm going to put her into orbit by fucking analizing her many times over. And I'm going to fucking video taped our love making too, as a souvenir for myself! But first, let's see how ticklish your bucking fucking little friend here is!"

Morgan screamed at what was about to happen to her and writhed intensely.

"Do we strip her?" Asked one of the other girls.

"No… I'll cut them off just like I did Missy here."

Morgan screamed again as Jadie took hold of her left foot and began to unlace the sneaker. Jadie smiled and began tugging the sneaker off the struggling sockless foot and with a moment she was holding the trophy high for all to see. She then looked at Morgan and laughed hideously.

"You must have extremely ticklish feet my little tickle toy." With that she grabbed the foot and dug five fingers into the arch. Morgan rocketed off the bed and screamed louder than before. Jadie smiled evilly and continued the torturous tickling. Her fiendish fingers burrowed into the arch and wriggled all over, causing Morgan to scream hysterically and writhe with the intensity of a hurricane. Jadie laughed hideously once more and burrowed even further into the arch.

Morgan was slowly being destroyed. Stroke by stroke she was being terrorized into submission, broken to pay for what Jadie had deemed was Brandy's sins of infidelity.

Brandy wanted to ask where Bekka was, but she didn't want to know, in case Bekka had been killed by Jadie. That could lead to her being killed and that was something that she didn't want to happen. She became horrified when Jadie stopped the torturous tickling and began to cut off Morgan's top.

The t-shirt sliced easily as Jadie ran the knife up the centre. Morgan begged and pleaded for her to stop, asking why she was being tortured when Brandy had been with her girlfriend. Jadie just laughed, continued slicing and now sliced the shirt from the waist to the armpits. She whipped the shirt off and proceeded to rub it in Morgan's face.

Brandy again tried to explain that she didn't know Bekka was already seeing someone, but Jadie threw mrogan's sliced up shirt at her then told her to shut it.

Morgan tried to turn her head away, but Jadie followed her every move effortlessly and grabbed her by the chin. Looking and laughing at Morgan's present predicament, Jadie began to insert the knife under the centre strap of her bra. With one slice, she cut the bra and it fell off Morgan's chest, exposing her breasts. Jadie and the other girls didn't waste a moment and now began to fondle her breasts and stroke them with stiff feathers.

As the feathers began their torturous journeys over the nipples, Morgan squirmed intensely and tried to stifle the giggles that were trying so desperately to come out. The feathers now danced over the tender areolas as well as the nipples and Morgan squirmed even more intensely. Jadie smiled evilly each time she heard short spurts of muffled laughter that Morgan was desperately trying to contain.

"Come come now Morgan, you can laugh better than that. Perhaps you need a little armpit persuasion." With that, she dug ten fingers into her wide-open armpits and Morgan leaped off the bed like a just loose spring. What muffled giggles and jerking fits of squirming there were, now erupted into full bore cackling and intense writhing.

Morgan erupted even further with more intense cackling and writhing. Her entire body was in frantic and contorting movement; twisting and straining at the bonds that held her.

"BRANDY! MAKE HER STOP PLEASE!" Morgan screamed and writhed electrically. "MY GOD SHE'S KILLING ME! MAKE HER STOP! TELL HER YOU'RE SORRY PLEASE!"

"I KEEP TELLING YOU JADIE, I THOUGHT SHE WAS SINGLE AND I BROKE IT OFF AS SOON AS I FOUND OUT." BRANDY SCREAMED BACK. "I SWEAR I'D HAVE NEVER GONE OUT WITH HER IF I HAD KNOWN! PLEASE BELIEVE ME AND STOP TORTURING HER!"

"YEAH RIGHT!" Jadie replied, continuing the onslaught with long strokes to Morgan's armpits. "ONE I DON'T BELIEVE YOU. AND TWO, I'M HAVING TOO MUCH FUN TO STOP! GIRLS... BRANDY LOOKS LONELY, SO WHY DON'T YOU CHEER HER UP. A LITTLE LAUGHTER WOULD DO JUST THE TRICK!"

The girls wasted no time in attacking Brandy, choosing her feet and ribs as their targets. Brandy was now hypersensitive by this point and she could feel their torturously tickling fingers twice as much. Her entire body was a blur in it's writhing and her laughter along with Morgan's filled the room. Both girls were wild screaming cacklers and each bed was rocking to the max. Four girls tickled Brandy and the other four including Jadie, continued to tickle Morgan.

"You were right, this is easy" Jadie laughed. "It's psychologically and physically devastating, leaves no marks on the victim, is fun too and we can make it last for hours and hours. For as long as we like, and it's going to be for as long as we like too."

"You should try this on Sierra. That bitch needs a taking down." One of the girls spoke.

"YEAH! THAT'S WHAT THAT TIGHT AND TONED HOT TO TROT HORMONE NEEDS. A GOOD TICKLE TORTURING WOULD TAKE CARE OF HER. SOMEBODY GO AND FIND OUT WHERE SHE IS. AFTER THESE TWO, WE CAN RIP INTO HER!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back