• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Naked in Jeans.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Naked in Jeans and Ticklish Too.
Written by Ticklishscribe,
Inspired by Naked in Jeans.

As Brendan walked up to the door of his girlfriend Kelly’s house, he again wondered about the phone message she had left him earlier. All she had said was for him to come over, don’t bother knocking and to just come right straight to her bedroom. Pushing the bedroom door open his eyes were greeted by something he would never have imagined. Kelly was lying on her king-sized bed naked, except for her jeans bunched up around her ankles. In short she was naked in jeans and putting herself on display for him. At least that’s how he saw it for the moment.

Her jeans were bunched up around her ankles, her legs slightly spread; head turned to one side with eyes closed and a hint of a smile as a shadow on her lips. She was slowly and softly rubbing her tummy and right ribs, and he assumed that’s what was bringing the hint of the smile to her lips. It was the first time he had ever seen her naked before and he admired her virgin soft pearl skin. He admired her perky and plump breasts looking like two fluffy pillows on her chest. She was an oasis in the dessert and he was drinking it all up.

Kelly opened her eyes, smiled and giggled at him. “Hi… You like what you see?”

Brendan stood there motionless and almost breathless. “Whoa…Yea…” Was all he could say.

Kelly giggled again, stopped rubbing her tummy and patted the bed. “Come on, there’s room for two.”

He came and sat beside her and she took his hand.

"I just wanted to show you what I looked like for your surprise. You will love it.”

“My surprise, I am surprised.”

She giggled again. “No silly, your surprise isn’t ready yet. I’m just giving you a hint of what it will look like.”

“Couldn’t you tell me what it is?”

She giggled once more and pulled him down beside her. “Okay. I was in this position when I hade my picture taken. Just for you.”

“Me… Whoa… Thank you; I think. The photographer, what did he think of you? Perhaps I should think that it was not nice and very naughty of you to have some guy in your bedroom photographing you.”

“It wasn’t a he silly it was a she. And she’s very good at boudoir photography.”

“Boud what?”

“Boudoir photography. It’s where a woman is photographed in a sensual and somewhat private pose.”

“Well it’s not very private now. A girl huh.”

Kelly giggled again and playfully slapped him. “Yes a girl.”

“And if I choose to not believe you. If I choose to believe that you were naughty behind my back and you’re now coming clean about it.” As he said this, he stroked a single finger down her chest, in-between her breasts and onto her tummy. Kelly flinched, softly giggled again and closed her eyes.

“After all, you were alone with this person I believe.” He wriggled his finger in her tummy button, feeling the soft knot at the bottom. She flinched again, giggled a little louder and pushed his hand away. He looked at her for a moment, then got up on his knees and proceeded to straddle her. Kelly went to push him off, but he took her hands and managed to manoeuvre them above her head.

“I don’t think I believe you about the photographer being a girl.” He smiled and held fast her wriggling wrists and arms. Looking up, he saw a pair of her pantyhose hanging over the headboard and he reached for them.

“Being naughty behind my back eh. Do I have to teach you a lesson for that?” He slowly wrapped one end of the pantyhose around her crossed wrists and secured it. Then taking the other end he fastened it to the headboard.

Kelly giggled again and began to writhe. “What are you doing, let me go! I said the photographer was a girl and that’s the truth.”

He looked at her. Looking at her half helpless state and began to stroke her the same way he had done a few moments ago. She giggled again and began to struggle in earnest.

Getting up he looked at her again and then moved to the foot of the bed. “Let’s see how you’d look naked without jeans.” He said, taking the cuffs of her jeans in his hands and beginning to pull them off.

She struggled to keep them on by trying to cross her legs, but was unsuccessful as the jeans were half off by the time she could get her legs crossed. With one more yank he had them off completely. Then grabbing another pair of pantyhose he began to tie her ankles to the bottom corners of her bed. She struggled even more now and again asked him what he was doing.

“It was a girl I assure you! Would I be naked and alone with another guy in my house?”

“I don’t know, would you? And he could have gotten you all tied up just like I’ve done now. And then what would he be doing to you I wonder. Mind you, you do look tempting in this position. I could have a lot of fun with you.”

Her eyes suddenly grew big and she began to shiver.

He stroked her again, only this time firmer and she writhed on the bed. “My, my.” He smiled sweetly. “It’s surprising how even more ticklish one is when they’re tied down, so helpless and defenceless.”

She looked at him more seriously now and began shaking her head from side to side and pleading with him not to tickle her.

“And I must comment again on the fact that your skin is so virgin soft and simply scrumptiously strokable. It must enhance your ticklishness a good deal.”

“Oh my God! Please no, I beg you!” She shook her head even more now.

She was tied rather taught and her tummy was very smooth and her ribs were protruding a little. He traced a finger slowly along a rib from the breastbone to her left armpit. She giggled a little louder and writhed as he traced the rib, then rocketed off the bed as he entered the armpit. Her laughter was in full-bore now as the tickling took effect.

“NOOOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!“ She was bucking all over, bucking her head back and forth shaking her arms against the restraints, breathing hard and laughing loudly.

He continued to trace a finger slowly along each rib and counted as he did so. Her reactions were instant and off the scale and he smiled as she continuously arched her back. It was as though as she was undergoing shock therapy and the voltage was way up. He traced the bottom ribs and each time he then traced a little further and entered her button. Pressing his finger gently against the soft knot, he wriggled it about and she once more rocketed off the bed.

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHCAN'TSTANDITHAHAHAHAHTOOTICKLISHSTOPITSTOPIT”

“My, my we are ticklish. You looked so satisfied when I came in, that makes me now wonder if he didn’t tickle you first.”

“I keep telling you!” She managed to say between the intense laughter. “That the photographer was a girl, a girl!”

“Oh come on.” He teased. “You’re not going to go lezzy on me are you? You’re telling me that you prefer girls over guys?” He added another finger into her button. “Like yea, I believe that for one second. In any case, guy or girl, you were naked with someone else and I’m not sure I like that. And you seem to be very sensually charged right now, which makes me ask the question as to whether you were charged before I got here. And if so, just who charged you.”

This was pure torture for her, yet there was no way that she could get free to end the torture. She also felt his other fingers spider tickling her tummy, adding to her torment and she writhed even more in a desperate attempt to escape. Her mind was beginning to lose its grip as he was beginning to chip away at her sanity. She was discovering nerve endings she never knew existed and each of these endings was fully engulfed in complete ticklishness. She violently wrenched at her bonds, pulling and jerking as hard as she could. Every muscle was working overtime to free her, and she was beginning to sweat profusely.

He stopped, slowly straddled her again and placed his fingers against her ribs at her sides. Vibrating slightly, he wriggled them incessantly and she rocketed once more. But with him straddling her waist now, she could barely move and this only served to heighten the ticklish sensations and her need for freedom. He could feel her hips grinding underneath him; feel her legs behind him, pulling at the nylons that held them fast. He watched as her head snapped from side to side, her eyes clenched shut and her mouth opened wide to let out the insane laughter that was now continuous. He saw the beads of sweat now raining off her body and running like raging rivers.

“I just can’t get over how soft and smooth your skin is, how easily my fingers slide all over, skating, ballet dancing and gliding over the ticklish surface.” He slid his ten fingers over two of her ribs and into her armpit. The swift and soft sliding was sheer torture.

“OHMYGODHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOPLEASEHAHAHASTOPITSTOPITHAHAHAHAHAHCAN'TSTANDITHAHA HAHAH!” Her begging was almost one long incoherent sentence.

He was having the time of his life and she was having something that she would never forget. His fingers now spider tickled her breasts and once more she rocketed off the bed. But while her skin was soft her nipples were hard and he could tell that the tickling was also turning her on.

“If I surf this way.” He stated, rubbing two fingers along her top right rib. “Your skin is even softer.”

“STOPITSTOPITHAHAHAHAHAHCAN'TSTANDITHAHAHAHAH!”

“Now if I surf this way.” He moved his fingers back again. “I get the same softness! This is so cool!”

Her laughter was continuous but erratic and her struggles were unbelievable. Such descriptions as a ”Ball of fire” and “Bucking bronco,” didn’t even come close to describing her at this moment. She was off all of the scales and having the most intense reactions he had ever seen.

He stopped and looked her sweating, writhing body. Visually she was an absolute mess. Sweating all over and hair matted over her eyes. Physically she was so charged, that he felt she might go into overload at any moment.

“Well your armpits are A-1, you’re ribs are righteous and your tummy is just terrific, including that beautiful button. But all of this makes me wonder about your feet.”

“NO! NOT THE FEET! NOT THE FEET!” She rocketed off the bed once more and her writhing and struggles to get free increased by 50%.

He had found the spot. The mother lode of ticklish area and he got off her waist and straddled her left leg, facing her foot.

“My but your foot does writhe; such a challenge to catch and hold it.” He grabbed the toes and bent them back, stretching her sole taught.

“NO! NOT THE FEET! NOT THE FEET! PLEASE BRENDAN, DON’T DO THIS, PLEASE, I’M BEGGING YOU!”

He slithered a single finger from heel to toes and again she let loose with everything she had, which amounted to intense struggles and ear piercing screams. As he came back down the foot he now used two fingers and slowed down to a crawl as he entered her arch. Coming back up he spider tickled all over, continuing to pay special attention to her hypersensitive arch. The nerve endings in her foot were especially sensitive and it was all he could do to keep her foot still. Her foot was rounded with no jarring surfaces and it made for smooth, uninterrupted tickling. Her plump toes were perfect for playing the piggies and for tweaking and he made the most of that game. Her arch was a tickler’s dream: hi, silky soft and hypersensitive. This was the foot that most ticklers could only dream of, let alone tickle. But this foot was his for the tickling and so was the other one, which was equally writhing beyond belief. He reached over and spider tickled the other one as well and even the bed began bucking.

“Cool feet Kelly! I must tickle these more!”

“STOP IT! THIS IS PURE TORTURE AND BEYOND! I CAN’T STAND IT!”

He stopped tickling and reached onto the floor for one of her socks. Taking the thin white sock he began dressing her foot. “I wonder how ticklish your foot is with its sock on?”

“NO! OH MY GOD YOU WOULDN’T DO THAT! PLEASE GODAMMIT THAT’S BEING TOO CRUEL!”

He pulled the sock tight over her foot and then began to stroke the arch again. Instantly he had the answer to his question, as she rocketed off the bed once again and had several instant conniptions. It seemed that the sock increased he tickling sensations and increased the sensitivity of the nerve endings on her sole.

“My, my what a ticklish sock foot you have sweetheart! All the better for this big bad wolf to tickle you with my dear. This is definitely tickling perfection personified!” I must definitely remember this!”

The wildcat had arrived... He had never seen anyone this ticklish, especially on the feet and he delighted in her screams and struggles. His ten fingers began dancing up and down the sole of her sock foot and he quivered them as they danced.

She was a blur in her erratic writhing and off the decibel scale in her screams. Every nerve ending within her was not only just on fire, but was also molten hot and volcanically aroused. She was now cursing herself for inviting him over to see her in the photographic pose. Why couldn’t she have waited till the photograph was ready and framed and then given him his gift? Another flicker of ten fingers over her sock sole interrupted her thoughts and she thrashed and cackled.

“You know what would go good right about now, is that eagle feather you and I found on the beach the other day.”

“NO! GODAMMIT DON’T USE THAT! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU, DON’T USE THAT! THAT’S TOO CRUEL!”

He reached for the feather that lay on her dresser and slowly slid it across the pads of her bare toes. All five toes looked like they had been hit with electricity and they instantly jerked and splayed out in all directions. What followed was more erratic writhing and off the scale screams. The feather’s tendrils never missed a micrometer of ticklish skin and the tickling they were giving her was causing her to shiver and shake all over as well.

He let the feather dance off the toes and over the ball of her foot, slowly stroking that area of sole. Continuing even further, he danced the feather into her arch and began a ballet that instantly put her into orbit. Like on her toes, the feather’s tendrils never missed a micrometer of ticklish skin on her arch and he could feel her entire body spasm. Invading the instep as well, he delighted in her latest reactions and promised her much more of this.
Reversing the feather now, he incessantly short stroked the arch with the quill end and this intensified her writhing and screams.

“My, my, but does this ever tickle.” Have I found a hot spot with you? Have I found THE ticklish spot and THE implement to tickle with?”

She tried to tell him no, to beg him to stop, but all that came out was incoherent and erratic gales laughter. All chance of forming understandable sentences was gone, all legible speech had disappeared from her lips and what could only be described as baby talk remained. Even her laughter didn’t make sense any more.

He now quill tickled at the base her toes and she went into silent laughter. He stopped and allowed her to catch her breath as he went into her bathroom. Coming back, he announced that he had another tickling implement ready to use on her.

She heard a humming sound resonate throughout the room and screamed for him not to use it whatever it was. His only reply was to say sorry and grip her foot again. She felt tiny spinning bristles on her arch and realized that he was using her electric toothbrush against her. She shivered for a moment then wildly started bucking and writhing again. The incessant tickling by the spinning bristles was beyond pure torture and her screams now appeared to be just one long scream. Such was her laughter that it drove him wild with delight. Such was her writhing that it equally drove him wild with delight. He had never tickled her like this before and he was thoroughly enjoying every minute of it. She was on the edge and he wanted to keep her on there as long as possible.

As the toothbrush slowly traveled up her leg she arched her back and howled, the peak of her scream being when it crossed over her knee. The brush dipped into her inner thigh and she howled again then began to moan when it passed dangerously close to her womanhood. Hearing her moan, he brought it back and even closer to her womanhood. She shivered and shuddered, her body was wracked with tickling and now being wracked with an orgasm that he wasn’t about to let her have just yet, if at all.

He slowly moved the toothbrush up across her tummy, momentarily dipping it into her button then crossing to the other side. The bristles danced their way into her ribs and she thrashed in her bonds. The bristles slowly crossed over each rib, following a bit of each one as they did. As the brush entered her armpit, she once more rocketed off the bed and screamed.

“Oooohhh. I’ll have to use this more on your armpits. But first I have a surprise for you. He got off her and went over to her dresser and opened the top drawer. After a quick rummage he found his prize and he held turned around to face her and held it aloft.

Her breath quickened as she saw him holding her vibrator and saw the evil grin on his face. Then saw in his other hand that he held a black cloth.

“You didn’t think I knew about this did you?” He said coming and sitting beside her. Placing the vibrator on the bedside table, he began to slip the blindfold around her eyes and began knotting it off.

“NO! GODAMMIT DON’T USE THAT! PLEASE I BEG YOU!”

She tried with all the strength left to her to avoid being blindfolded, but it was no use. The lights were out and he was in complete control of her sanity.

“How long did you think you could hide the vibrator from me huh? Is this how you get your jollies when I’m not around to pleasure you?”

She heard a click, which to her went off like a gunshot. This was followed by a humming, that like the toothbrush, resonated through the room. She waited for the vibrator to pleasure her and ground her hips accordingly. She got a different sensation however, when the vibrator met with her left foot and began lazily meandering its way up and down her sole. For a brief second, her entire body tensed and froze, then the laughing wildcat was let loose once more.

“NO! OH MY GOD! PLEASE GODAMMIT, FUCK YOU!” Her pleas trailed off into intense laughter.

The vibrator was the cruellest thing he had used on her yet, as her foot was having its own kind of orgasm. He really delighted in her reactions, and watched as she started shaking the bed again. He was really getting into it when the doorbell rang.

“Are we expecting company?” He asked, looking at her and turning off the vibrator.

“That’s Shyanne, we’re going to the movies, now untie me!”

He left her and went to the front door. She could hear the two of them talking and then heard him return and her best friend.

“Well, well. He said you were a little tied up and couldn’t go to the movies, but I didn’t believe him. Well I do now.” She paused and surveyed Kelly’s predicament. “Kinky, really kinky.”

“Oh no, not kinky, just major ticklish.” Brendan replied smiling.

“DON’T TELL HER THAT!” Kelly screamed.

He sat down beside her left foot and turned on the vibrator again. As he again stroked her foot with it, she erupted with more screaming laughter and off the Richter scale writhing. He stopped that and then spider tickled her tummy, ribs and armpits to give a complete picture and demonstration of her ticklishness. A broad smile appeared on Shyanne’s face and she sat down by Kelly’s right foot. She stroked a single finger up the sole and Kelly jerked the foot away and laughed, trying to hold in a scream.

“Like you said, major ticklish.” Shyanne commented, a wicked evil grin forming on her face. “And I think I like this much better than going to the movies.”​

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back