• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sensitive Feet.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Sensitive Feet...
Written by Ticklishscribe,
Inspired by Sandee
c. 2004.

Sandee heard the call of an loon in the distance on the lake, and its lonesome, shrill cry echoed through her and made her shiver. Gordon delighted at her squirming on her bed and wriggled her sneakered left foot to keep her on edge. Her foot shot from his grasp and she squealed and he giggled softly.

Her head moved everywhere, and he could tell that she was trying to find even the slightest crack in the black cloth that was her blindfold. The sound of the ominous and restless lake wind added to her sensory perception and her head turned in its direction.

In her spread-eagled state she was helpless and as the gentle Muskeagan lake breezes caressed her bra covered chest, the afternoon sun seemed to highlight all her ticklish areas.

"Are you ready for hour two Sandee?" He spoke, as he gazed upon her topless pearlesent chest. She was a big beautiful Woman and in his eyes, a big, cuddly, ticklish teddy bear. And now here she was, tied to her bed at her cottage, her senses unravelling even before he'd laid even so much as one tickling finger on her.

He saw her jerk at his words, and he watched her squirm again.

"My fingers will really enjoy exploring your entire body, which I classify as virgin ticklish territory." He looked over at her to see her squirm again and watched as her back arched. As it did so, her ribs began to protrude and through her lacy bra her nipples begin to show as well. He couldn't resist keeping her on edge once more and so he lightly brushed the tips of his fingers against the crowns of her ribs next to her tummy. She suddenly gasped for breath and her back arched again, ribs protruding even more and nipples now becoming erect. He could only imagine what thoughts were racing through her mind and he brushed them again.

The Loon cried out once more and its cry seemed to penetrate her as the wind continued its ominous and restless song. Sunlight was now thoroughly highlighting that enhanced hint of ribs and nipples, and he delighted at the soft caress in the rays.

"How about a little tickle?" He whispered in her left ear. "Are your deliciously sensitive feet ready for my touch?"

She instantly writhed and he could hear her breath quicken.

He knelt behind her head and held a feather by each of her ears. Gently stroking her lobes he got the reaction he was hoping for, as she writhed all over and squealed. Quickly he withdrew the feathers and watched her writhing subside. Waiting until she stopped moving, he then stroked the entire left ear. She writhed instantly once more and he giggled evilly, then quickly stroked the right ear. She writhed once more and he giggled then withdrew the feather again. Now he started stroking her ears at will taking time between strokes and not wanting fall into a rhythm that she could get used to. She was a bundle of nerves, not knowing where or when the next feather would strike and she jumped and squealed even at the slightest touch of its tip.

"Awwwwww." He whispered, giving her one more delicate stroke. "Do my feathers bother you; and isn't it deliciously lovely that you can only protect one ear at a time."

She shivered, shook and writhed and her breath was still quick. The loon called out once more, and its cry echoed across the lake.

He now turned his attention to the thought of how much fun he would have exploring the deep recesses of her soft and smooth hollows. As he leaned forward and gently kissed the heights and depths of her left armpit, he could hear the sudden swish of the bed sheets and once more delighted in her reaction.

The feather touched her armpit like a psychotic butterfly, and as hard as she tried to bring her arms down, being tied spread-eagle didn't allow this. Now her whole body was in constant movement, and now hearty giggles were erupting from within her. Between the giggles she managed to push out the words "Oh shit!" Several times and each time she said it he giggled.

His feather was now ballet-like over her left armpit, and he stroked her pit as slow as possible. She shivered and shuttered even more at this slight touch and her breath quickened again. Now softly using the quill end, he watched as she arched her back and squirmed more. He stopped, smiled and whispered how wonderful she was in reacting to his touch.

"I must explore your armpits more." He said softly, then placing his fingertips into the deep recesses of her virgin pits and pressed lightly."

"OHSHEEEEIT." Was her almost breathless response, followed by intense writhing.

His fingers now began to scrabble light and spider-like over her ribs and her back arched again. Her ribs were now prominent and his tongue caressed his lips over the ecstasy of the exploring to come. He stood back and looked at her extremely taught form; her milky-white ribs and tummy glistening with sweat and he watched as it trickled down her sides. She wriggled incessantly and he imagined that the rivulets must have been tickling her in some way.

"That's it... You just arch your back and give me your ribs."

His scrabbling fingers begin spider dancing on her ribs from tips to back one rib at a time. Her head began again its rapid and spasming movement and while her mouth opened wide no sound came out.

"I have you now..." He whispered, giggled evilly, then straddled her waist to keep her even further still, He begin to play the full range of her spasming ribs, from the back to the tips, sliding his fingers back and forth. Her laughter exploded with a jagged reverberation and resonance and he delighted in her writhing movement under him and in the repeated expansion and contraction of her ribs. He also took delight in the never-ending conniptions that she was going through. Her ribcage was his to play with and he sensually exercised her ribs all over. He had thoughts of driving her mad by relentlessly tickling her ribs as the opportunity was something I just couldn't pass up.

"I think its time for a rest." He announced. Her body slowly writhed and he could hear the last echoes of her giggles fading off into the distance.

Gazing again at her taught and protruding ribs, he let his fingers caress the tips, then vibrated them on the tips and she again writhed intensely under him. This pleased him and he continued to vibrate relentlessly. He had promised a thorough 10-minute non-stop rib tip tickle and she was out of control because of it. Vibrating lightly along her ribs he now again explored each rib separately, from tips to back and from the front to underneath. His fingers continued to surf her ribs back and forth and he delighted in her fervid jerking laughter and writhing and he proudly announced to her that resistance was futile.

"Such tickly ribs my helpless, defenceless Sandee. Such tickly ribs…"

Her jerking laughter is incessant and spasmodic, as he thoroughly enjoyed the buttery-soft and satiny, taught skin that covered them. Her heaving chest and ribs expanding and contracting and her incessant burrowing into the mattress to try to get away, all make for a delicious scenario that went on and on.

Stopping the methodical attack on her ribs, he vibrated his fingers back into her armpits and she went wild once more. Her soft taught skin was now more sensitive because of the previous tickling and she arched her back with such strength, that it caused him to rise a little.

He got off and stood over her, giggling quietly as he watched her writhing subside. "Looks like someone's got the ticklys."

She couldn't respond over the giggling.

He silently walked to the foot of the bed, then turned her back to her and straddled her left leg and ankle. She instantly knew what he was going for and writhed her foot all over. He giggled evilly and his right hand shot out and grabbed the toe of her sneaker. She writhed her foot even more, feeling his fingers clenched around it. But he held fast and wriggled her foot to show her what power he had She felt fingers toying with the lace, and she knew that he was untying it. She was desperate to free her foot, desperate to free herself and stop the slow sensually torturous tickling.

She felt her sneaker slowly being wriggled and she clenched her toes in a valiant attempt to keep it on. All the while she was repeatedly begging him not to tickle her feet, begging him to release her. But he only giggled evilly and continued wriggling the sneaker. He was toying with her senses, toying in the fact that he wasn't wriggling it off, but just wriggling it to drive her wild with the knowledge that is was going to come off.

Now she felt the sneaker slowly leaving her heel and clenched her toes even more in a last ditch effort to keep it on. One quick wriggle was all that was needed and he held the sneaker aloft in triumph. All that protected her writhing foot now was a cotton sock and she desperately clenched her toes tight to keep him from removing that too. He giggled evilly and reminded her that resistance was futile.

Her foot continued to writhe and his hand shot out once more and grabbed her toes. She squealed at feeling his hand clench around her foot and started begging again. Fingers sliding between her sock and foot and continued toying with her already frantic senses.

She was promising him anything if he wouldn't tickle her feet, promising him that he could tickle her anywhere else he chose, only not her feet. He giggled evilly again and began to slowly peel the sock down off her ankle. This caused her to writhe even more and beg even more as well. He was peeling her sock off as slow as possible, knowing that it was driving her insane.

"Such a lovely soft tender foot; and I'll bet that soft alabaster skin will feel smooth on my fingers when I stroke it."

She put all of her strength into freeing her foot and again tried to pull it away from his grip.

"Rosebuds and ivy for me! How nice of you. But I never knew you for being the tattoo type. And so how long have you been keeping this secret from me, hmmmm? Let's have a look at these clenching toes shall we?" He now firmly gripped the heel of her foot and tried wriggling her toes.

Her slender toes were clenched hard, in a last ditch effort to keep her sock from being taken completely off. And so he had to pry the sock off each one and as each toe was uncovered, it clenched itself again and he delighted in seeing red nail polish on each .

"AWWWW, tickle red, my favourite colour."

While there was no such colour as tickle red, she flinched never the less at hearing those words and clenched her toes even tighter.

"You can clench your toes all you want sweetheart." He replied giggling evilly and pulling off the last portion of sock. "But you can't clench your foot and that sole is now all mine. Complete with that deliciously high and oh so tender looking arch."

She was now repeatedly bucking on the bed and straining at the bonds that held her. Every ounce of strength she had left was being used to free her foot from its imminent torment.

He now gazed at her deliciously adorable foot; feeling the power in it and watching it writhe in his grip.

"Now what was I going to do next? Oh yes..." Two fingers gripped her big toe and slowly bent it back. She fought hard to clench it, but his grip was firm and the toe was his.

"This little piggy went for a swim in the lake." He giggled evilly and sensually teasingly tweaked and twisted the toe and she went wild under him. He had to grip the foot even more tightly to keep it still.

"Are you planning to make my playing piggies on your other toes a challenge, hmmmmm?" He grasped the second toe and slowly wriggled it unclenched, and then once more he sensually and teasingly tweaked and twisted.

"This little piggy stayed in the cottage and got tickled."

She continued to go wild under him, bucking madly, and intense guttural giggling to cackling and begging for release.

"My. My, such a ticklish little toe. And I haven't even stroked it yet."

The word stroke shot through her like a bolt of lightning from a hot summer thunderstorm and went even wilder under him. She begged him not to stroke her foot; begged him to cease the torture that he was giving her now and again promised him that he could tickle her anywhere else.

"But I haven't even tickled your feet yet." Was his reply, as he still tweaked and twisted the tormented tootsie. "I've only just started playing the piggies and it can't be that bad can it?"

She was in ticklish abandon and she let him know it through her wild struggles, guttural laughter and begging.

"Well then, if this is torture for you, perhaps I should stroke your foot, as that might not be so torturous."

Her intense, guttural giggling to cackling and begging was now almost one as she continued to writhe.

This little piggy" He said grasping the middle toe and unclenching it like the others. "This little piggy went into ticklish abandon and this little piggy had a ticklish conniption."

She was hysterical now and her bed was now rocking. It wouldn't have mattered even if there were an entire flock of loons on the lake; her laughter was drowning out any sound outside. He was delighting in every second of her tickle, delighting in the fact that she was out of control and that he had total control of her.

Her toes were unbelievably virginally soft and supple and he delighted with every touch. The soft skin was heavenly to feel and he spent a little extra time on each toe.

"And this little piggy." He said with evil relish, slowly and torturously unclenching the baby toe followed by more sensually, teasingly tweaking and twisting. This little baby piggy is really going to get tickled, for staying clenched right to the end."

"NO GOD PLEASE DON'T!"

More intense guttural giggling to cackling and begging for release immediately followed her plea and he wriggled the baby toe again.

He suddenly stopped playing piggies with her toes and he could hear her laboured breath. He could tell that she was on the edge and he wanted to keep there for as long as possible.

"I'll save the other five toes for another game of piggies later." He announced.

"No God please! No more toes!" She spoke, writhing her feet all over.

He clamped two hands around her right foot and wrestled the sneaker right off. Her foot writhed even more now and she squealed then shivered and shook.

"Time for some tickles." He announced, cupping his right hand under her left heel then firmly gripping the foot. She went wild under him, begging for him not to do this and promising him again that he could tickle her anywhere else. His response was a quick spider tickle up the spasming sole, bringing sudden but more intense giggling to cackling and violent writhing. her head and bum repeatedly pounded the mattress and she again put all of her strength into freeing her foot.

He picked up the feather again and then slowly brought the feather closer and closer to her again curling and clenching toes. The feather's tendrils met with her big toe and ballet danced all over the soft pad. Her big toe spasmed and all of her toes began to writhe all over the place. There is such strength in her foot that he had to grip it harder. Reversing the feather, he now began to dance the shaft up and down the full length of her sole. Her reaction, which pleased him no end, was still more giggling and cackling laughter complete with intense writhing. After a few more minutes of this, he placed the feather on the table beside him and began to scrabble his fingers all over the sole.

He looked behind him and to his surprise he see something pulsating between her legs and instantly realized that she was about to have an orgasm.

"And whose getting the hots over a tickle hmmmm?" He asked with a bit of a laugh. "I can't have you doing that; not just yet anyway." He then stopped, got off her leg and came and sat beside her. He stroked her forehead and wipe away the beads and rivulets of sweat then leaned forward and softly kissed her on the lips, holding that kiss for a brief and passionate moment. She returned his kiss, trying desperately to take his mind off tickling her feet.

Returning to her left leg and foot, he resumed his position and gripped her foot once more. Picking up a massage vibrator, he turned it on and its humming resonated throughout the room.

"Oh my god, what is that?" Her back arched and the rest of her body followed suit.

"Oh just something no ticklee's cottage should be without." He lowered the vibrator and stopped within millimetres of her toes; those toes now curling once more. He was about to take her feet to a new level of tickling and he could sense that once the vibrator met with her toes, they would uncurl immediately. Touching her toes with the vibrator he was very pleased as they uncurled and splayed out in all directions.

"I can see a masseuse would be wasted on you."

He moved the vibrator down her sole and rested it on the joints between her toes and foot. The resulting action had her again explode with jagged laughter and frantic movements on the bed and he delighted in this newfound reaction. Moving the vibrator down a bit he rested it on the pad below her joints and he again felt her place all of her strength in her foot. He firmed up his grip on the situation and moving the vibrator still further down, he entered her arch and slowly moved it across the ultra-sensitive skin. Her laughter was now tenor and he delighted in finding another hot spot.

"I must say; tickly red is an appropriate colour for your toes. But it's time for another rest."

She was now fully drenched in sweat and an outline of her sweat marks from her body could be seen on the mattress. She could hear the loon's cry return and shook and shivered once more. She felt him get off her leg, heard the humming again and then went wild as the vibrator met her sock-covered toes.

"OHSHEEEEITOHMYGOODDDDNOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

"Hmmmmmmm, sensitive sock feet too: I'm in heaven." He cruised the vibe up and down her sole; meandering in the tender arch and taking extra care to make her toes spasm inside the sock. She was practically in silent laughter now, but he could still hear little squeaks and squeals coming forth. He watched the sock become all wrinkly, then become taught as her foot spasmed and strained to get away from the fiendish vibrator.

"You must wear these socks more often for me; I like how they enhance your ticklishness." He turned the vibe off and began raking and revving five fingers over her sole. Instantly she went ballistic and her silent laughter dissolved into frantic giggles to cackling once more. Her writhing equally matched her laughter as she thrashed about and bucked intensely.

"And Gabriel stroked with the feathered fingers of Jericho." He announced, "and Sandee's walls came tumbling down."

The biblical reference said it all, as she was almost in hell with the tickling he was giving her. He was tickling the devil out of his heavenly ticklish little angel. And as he stopped, she contained to writhe, now feeling the after-effects of the tickling. Her writhing increased when she felt him tugging at the toe of her sock.

"OHSHEEEEITOHMYGOODDDDNOOOOOO!" She immediately clenched her toes and he had to grab her heel again.

"Another game of the piggies." He announced, beginning to pull her big toe back.

She fought like a wildcat to keep her toes clenched and to keep the sock on, but one by one he was pulling them back and loosening the sock around them. Ten fingers suddenly spider tickled the arch and her toes splayed out in all directions. That allowed him the opportunity to peel the sock off altogether and he held it aloft like he had done with her sneaker.

"Hello little piggies." He giggled evilly as he said it and she writhed her foot all over. One hand firmly held her heel and two firm fingers of the other grabbed her big toe and began more sensually, teasingly tweaking and twisting. The wildcat within her was unleashed again and the power in her foot was unbelievable. He tweaked one piggy after another and she writhed all over clenching her toes. Each time she would clench her toes he would simply stroke her sole from heel to toes and they would unclench again. He would then grab the next toe and continue twisting and tweaking. This was driving her wild and the bed was rocking all over.

"Dare I say Delicious?"

"Please, please stop staaaaaahp. I-I-I'm b-b-b-egging you ahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahah." Her guttural laughter was music to his ears and he continued stroking, twisting and tweaking.

"I must come to the cottage more often." He then stopped and reached for the vibrator once more. She heard the humming and instantly went ballistic again.

"OHSHEEEEEIT! Please, please stop staaaaaahp. I'm begging you ahahahahahahahahahah."

"I suggest you beg to someone else, as I'm busy." He kept the vibe on her spasming toes and followed their frenzied movement effortlessly. Then suddenly he stopped and the room got quiet except for her subsiding writhing. She cocked her head, listening for even the slightest sound, but the silence was deafening. The shrill cry of the loon made her jump and he quietly giggled at the sight of her uneasiness. She jumped even more when she felt him kissing her left big toe and as his lips met her other toes, she began writhing again. He held her foot in both hands and his kisses turned to nibbles, with each toe being the cuisine to nibble on. His nibbling was sensual and her toes tried to clench once more, but with his mouth around them, she couldn't. She jumped, squealed then giggled and writhed all over and again he delighted in her reactions. His tongue was warm and incessant as it slipped in between her toes and she writhed as it slithered around. He continued to hold her foot still and continued nibbling as her giggles turned to cackles and her writhing became more intense.

Then he stopped as suddenly as he started, but she continued to writhe, but her cackles turned to giggles again. Once again he began to play piggies with her toes and instantly the cackles returned along with the writhing.

"You are so out of control." He whispered to her. "That I now have total control of you."

"Oh God please stop!" She barely breathed. "On my God... please... stop!" She was out of control in her writhing and the bed was rocking to the point that it looked as though it could fall apart at any moment.

"Boy am I really getting you good..." He spoke softly. "Or am I? I'll consult my checklist shall I?" He began to five finger stroke her left arch up and down again and her laughter reached its crescendo and her writhing became intense once more.

"Let's see ... Intense writhing, check. Frenzied laughter, check. Non-stop begging and pleading me to stop check. Intense reaction over all, check. Yes I must be doing things right, as I am getting you good. Would you not agree?"

She was too busy laughing and writhing to respond to his question

"Boy, you're soaking this up like a sponge. And speaking of sponge."

She felt a rough surface against her sole and jerked.

"Ahhh, you like my loofah do you." He then rubbed the sponge across her arch and she instantly spasmed, went into a conniption and began writhe intensely.

"OHMYGODDDDDNOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The bed was now rocking again and she tried desperately to free her foot from his grasp.

He held the sponge horizontally and revved it back and forth as fast as he could. Her reaction was to cackle intensely and as he slowly turned it toward the vertical and kept it at the centre of the arch, she began to scream with laughter. He had found her T-spot and the tool with which to torment it. Continuing to rev it back and forth, he pressed firmer and the rough surface now dug into her silky soft virgin sole and caused her to scream again.

"That's it. He called above her laughter. "You just let it all out. Let's get rid of those inhibitions shall we. After all, shouldn't one be totally relaxed at the cottage?"

"Y-y-you're f-f-f-fucking ee-e-evil!" Was her response.

"I thought I was just being thorough."

"Y-y-y-you're th-th-thoroughly ff-f-f-fucking ee-e-evil then."

He delight in her calling him names, knowing that it wouldn't do her any good, as long as he had the upper hand, or upper foot so to speak.

The loofah was pure torture to her and her leg bounced up and down, trying to get her foot free. She repeatedly slammed her head and bum onto the mattress and her laughter never stopped. He had her on the edge and knew that he could keep her keep there as long as possible. She was a veritable light switch of tickles, which could be instantly turned on and off whenever he pleased. But that wasn't what he wanted and so he stopped tickling altogether.

Even though the loofah wasn't tickling her sole anymore, she still writhed, but her screams had ceased and her cackles were subsiding. She was shivering intensely and mumbling incoherently.

She could feel him sitting down beside her waist and she squirmed. The silence was deafening to her and her head moved all over. The silence was cut short when she felt two hands unbuckling the belt on her demin skirt. Instantly she started writhing again and tried to squirm her wais into the mattress.

"NO, NO!" Was all she could say.

He pulled the belt from her skirt and dropped it on the floor. The noise it made as it hit the floor shot through her and she arched her back. She squirmed into the bed more when she felt him unbuttoning her skirt. But as hard as she tried to squirm into the bed, he was able to pull her skirt out from under her and now all she was wearing was her panties. She jerked again when she felt a single feather touch and slowly meander up her left thigh. The feather's wandering path was a new kind of torture to her; a sensual kind of torture and she shivered and shook. The feather was incessant as it slowly went up and down her left thigh and the more it went up and down the more she shivered and shook.

He now stroked up her left thigh across her tummy then back down the right one. Now both of her tender thighs were being teased and it doubled the torture. What really set her off was when he started stroking her womanhood and the teasing tendrils were merciless on her panty-covered lips.

"No, no!" Was again all she could say.

"Yes, yes." He taunted back at her.

Her panties offered little protection from the feather and its teasing tendrils were even worse than on her thighs. She could feel her lips baring the brunt of the sensual stroking and there was nothing she could do to stop him. She tried not to react but her loins were being stretched to the limit and she could now feel a primeval urge bubbling deep inside of her.

"Oh my gawdddddd! pleeeeeease, pleeeeeease donnnn't dooooo thiiiiiis! ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha." She was in complete and utter turmoil as the feather felt oh so sensual and so damn good on her lips, but its tickling tendrils were such torture. Slowly her womanhood was being divided and conquered as she jerked and desperately tried to close her legs.

"Y-y-y-ou're th-th-thoroughly f-f-f-fucking e-e-e-vilahahahahahahahahahaha."

He thoroughly delighted in her reactions, and continued stroking, teasing and tickling the tender lips. He watched the panty-covered lips with great fascination and relish as they pulsated and expanded apart from each other. Now even through panties, the feather tip was able to dip in-between the spasming lips and tormented the tender bud below. This was pure sensual agony for her

He stopped stroking her frenzied womanhood, leaned forward and removed the blindfold then whispered in her ear."Time for you to rest sweetheart. After all... twilight tickles are even more fun, with the lights out."

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back