• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I've Got a Real Mustang on My Hands.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
I’ve got a Real Mustang on My Hands
Written by Ticklishscribe,
Inspired by pierced_smurf167
c. 2003.

“She sure is a beauty Nikkie. I would love her.”

Marcie has been asking these last few months if she wanted to sell her white Mustang and Nikkie has always said no. Nikkie loved her “Angel” complete with an angel in full colour painted on either side, just behind the rear side windows. She practically babied it; soft cloth hand car washes on both the exterior and interior every week, A new air freshener every month and regular as clockwork maintenance at the garage. And all that aside, you could always tell it was Nikkie’s car as it was in mint condition, and sitting in the back by the window was her favourite skateboard, which she also road almost everyday.

Finally Nikkie had said yes, but in her mind it was just to shut Marcie up, as she is never intended to sell her baby.

“Well what’s up?” Nikkie asked, entering the front room of Marcie’s house.

“Here are the papers for you to sign.” Marcie came toward her.

“Papers what papers?”

The papers for you to sign and sell your car over to me.”

“Sign over! Sell my car to you! You must be joking!”

“You promised!”

“That was just to shut you up! I told you I would never sell my Angel.”

“YOU BITCH! AFTER ALL I WENT THROUGH GETTING A LOAN AND ALL!”

“Sorry Marcie but-” Nikkie was cut short as Marcie grabbed her to force the papers in her hand to sign and Nikkei tried to push her away. In the ensuing struggle, they both fell to the floor and begin wrestling each other.

“Marcie let go of me!”

“You promised!” Marcie replied, trying to grab Nikkie’s hands. She missed and accidentally grabbed Nikkie’s left side and Nikkie screamed with laughter. This caught Marcie off guard and she suddenly realized that Nikkie was ticklish. She dug her fingers in again, only this time on both sides and Nikkie screamed once more.

“STOP THAT!”

Marcie smiled evilly and Nikkie knew that Marcie now knew about her ticklishness. She knew that she was in for it if she didn’t get away now.

Marcie dug in again and vibrated her fingers up and down Nikkie’s sides and Nikkie screaming laughter erupted once more. In the struggle to get away Nikkie rolled on her tummy and Marcie saw an opportunity to gain the advantage. She managed to get Nikkie’s left arm behind her and keep it there.

“MARCIE LET GO!”

“Sign over and sell your car to me and I will!”

“NO I TOLD YOU I’D NEVER SELL MY ANGEL!”

Marcie grabbed one of the nylon stockings hanging on a chair next to the two of them and tied it around Nikkie’s wrist. Nikkie tried to push her away, but that only allowed Marcie to really gain the advantage, by getting her right wrist. With a lightning swiftness she made short work of tying Nikkie’s wrists together.

Nikkie began kicking wildly as her hands were being tied and writhed all over. Marcie turned and grabbed Nikkie’s feet, bent her legs back and using the other nylon, hogtied her securely.

“So you’re ticklish are you?

“NO MARCIE YOU WOULDN’T!”

“Sign over your car to me and I’ll untie you!” If you don’t, you will be tickle tortured until you do!”

“MARCIE PLEASE NOOOOOO!” Nikkie was all the while struggling and writhing to break the nylon bonds.

Marcie smiled and once again dug her fingers into Nikkie’s sides, tickling like crazy. Nikkie again screamed with laughter and struggled and bucked intensely, trying desperately to get away.

After a few moments, Marcie stop tickling and Nikkie could feel the laces of her skater sneakers being untied.

“I don’t think you’ll need these anymore.” Marcie announced, as the first one was totally removed, followed by the other.

“OH MY GOD MARCIE NO! PLEASE DON’T TICKLE MY FEET! YOU WOULDN’T BE THAT CRUEL!

Nikkie really struggled as her other skater sneaker was slowly removed and dropped on the floor. Marcie really dropped them on the floor to let Nikkie know that they were really off her helpless, defenceless feet

“Oh can’t I be? I’m Glad you’re not wearing socks as I can get right down to it. Marcie then softly blew on the now bare soles and then began to slowly cruise a single finger on one foot from heel to toes.

Nikkie immediately went nuts and her foot flailed about frantically. Marcie grabbed the toes with one hand and held firm. She then cruised a single finger again and Nikkie Screamed with laughter and begged Marcie to stop.

“Sell me your car then and I’ll stop.“

“H-H-H-HOW MANY TIMES AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA D-D-DO I HAVE TO SAY IT, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I’M NOT S-S-S-ELLING MY ANGEL!”

“Ho hum, playing stubborn are we? Okay, you asked for it!” Marcie then spider tickled the sole and Nikkie screamed even more.

Nikkie’s entire body was now intensely writhing and her laughter was beginning to rock the walls.

Marcie cruised her finger in between Nikkie’s toes and she continued to writhe intensely, begging Marcie to stop. Marcie now also slowly and torturously cruised the finger all over the silky soft tender arch and that let loose the wildcat in Nikkie.

“SSSSTAPH THIS MARCIE! P-P-P-LEASE STOP THIS, THIS IS T-T-T-TORTURE!!!”

“I’ll stop when you agree to sell me your car!”

“N-N-N-NO! I LOVE MY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAANGEL! P-P-PLEASE ANYTHING BUT THAT!”

“Ooookay…” Marcie smiled evilly. “It looks like I’ll just have to keep trying to convince you to sell! But first it’s bed time for this ticklee!”

Marcie picked the hogtied Nikkie up and carried her into the bedroom and laid her on the bed. She then gave Nikkie a quick foot tickle and then proceeded to untie Nikkie’s hands.

Nikkie instantly tried to lift herself up and push Marcie off, but Marcie easily flipped her on her back and retied her hands above her head. Marcie then stood back and admired her helpless writhing victim. She went to retie Nikkie’s legs, but got an evil idea and coolly straddled Nikkie’s waist.

“GET OFF ME MARCIE!”

“Uh, uh!” She began to slowly unclasp Nikkie’s belt in a teasing sort of way.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!”

Marcie continued began to unclasp and unzip Nikkie’s white shorts and begins to peel them and Nikkie’s panties down off her bum. Nikkie fought like a wildcat to keep them on, but slowly and surely the shorts and panties came off.

Nikkie’s legs flailed as Marcie whipped off the shorts and panties and then began retying Nikkie’s feet to the bottom corners of the bed. Once she had finished she again surveyed her bound victim.

“Hey girl… You shaved it? Al-right!”

Nikkie knew exactly what she was looking at and tried desperately to close her legs. But they were tied apart enough that she couldn’t.

“Will you sell your car to me Nikkie? Speak now or forever laugh.”

“NO! NO! NOW FUCKING UNTIE ME!”

“Oh well then. You’ve made your bed; I guess you’re going to have to just lie in it. Marcie then produced a small toolbox, and proceeded to slowly bring things out. Nikkie could see soft brushes a feather, a feather duster, a toothbrush an electric toothbrush and a massage vibrator.

Nikkie could feel Marcie’s eyes boring into her soul, as if she had x-ray vision. “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THOSE?”

“Ooh. They interest you do they? My tickle toys of the trade. And I’m going to be very decent and give you one last chance to willingly sell your car to me.”

Suddenly the tickle toys got very large in Nikkie’s mind and the mere sight of the toys instantly began to drive her insane with intense writhing.

“MARCIE PLEASE I BEG YOU! I’LL HELP YOU FIND A MUSTANG, ONE EVEN BETTER THAN MINE! I PROMISE!”

Marcie ignored Nikkie’s pleas and promise and brought a black mask out of the box, then held it in front of Nikkie.

“I wanted you to see all my toys before you go night, night.”

“GOD PLEASE MARCIE NO! PLEASE NO BLINDFOLD! PLEASE STOP THIS! I LOVE MY CAR! LOOK I CAN HELP YOU FIND ANOTHER MUSTANG, A MUCH BETTER MUSTANG, I PROMISE!”

Marcie calmly pushed the hair out of Nikkie‘s eyes. “Uh, uh… I want yours; I love angel.”

Nikkie’s head flailed about as Marcie placed the black cloth over her eyes. She fought like crazy to keep it off her, but Marcie was able to follow her frantic movements effortlessly. She knotted it off and giggled evilly, again asking once more for Nikkie to sign her car over to her.

Nikkie again pleaded for the blindfold to be removed and again told Marcie that she wouldn’t part with her car.

“OKAY THAT’S IT! THE NICETIES ARE ALL OFF AND NOW I’M GOING TO GET DOWN TO THE REAL BUSINESS OF TICKLE TORTURING YOUR CAR AWAY FROM YOU!

Nikkie was absolutely electric in her struggles to get away and Marcie was thoroughly enjoying every movement she was making.

“You keep up the struggling Nikkie, I’ve got all the time in the world to sit and watch you exhaust yourself. Then I move in for the tender kill and tickle your car out of you. But first!”

“NOOOOOO!”

Nikkie’s reply was cut short as she felt hands pushing her halter top up off her breasts and over her head.

“This is cool; no bra. Thanks girl!”

“NOOOOOO! DON’T TOUCH ME THERE!”

“Hey sweets. You’re in no position to tell me where I can’t touch you. And by your reactions, it’s looks as thought I’ve got a real mustang on my hands. But I can tell you’re no angel! I can also tell that you love tickling, as that’s why the angels on each side of your car are each holding a feather.”

“NOOOO! NO I DON’T LOVE TICKLING!”

Nikkie’s breath was both shallow and heavy and her struggling was now jerky and non-stop.

“Now which tool should I start with first? Ah yes, always a good ice breaker, or in this case a good resistance breaker.”

Nikkie’s struggles instantly stopped when she felt the stiff but soft tip of a firm feather being dragged across her tummy. Then she instantly spasmed arched her back and burst out with gales screaming laughter.

“My, my, we like this feather do we? We arch our back to follow it wherever it goes? Coo-ol!” Marcie slowly dragged the feather across Nikkie’s tummy again and once more her back arched, followed by more gales of screaming laughter. Marcie delighted in swishing the feather from one side of Nikkie’s spasming tummy to the other. She paused long enough to dip it into the helpless, defenceless button and tease the soft knot below.

“MARCIE STOP THIS PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU!”

“YOU KNOW WHAT WILL MAKE ME STOP!”

“NOOO! I DON’T WANT TO SELL MY CAR! PLEASE! I’LL FIND YOU ANOTHER MUSTANG EVEN BETTER THAN MINE! I PROMISE!”

Marcie leaned forward, next to Nikkie’s right ear and whispered. “Uh, uh… I want angel and only angel. If you want to find another mustang, then you find one for yourself.” She then straddled Nikkie’s waist and settled herself in for the long tickle. She tickled the soft knot again, causing Nikkie to spasm again then thrash and scream with laughter. She then moved the feather off the tummy, meandered its way up the ribs and into Nikkie’s right armpit. When she reached the silky soft hollow, Nikkie erupted even more.

“Coo-ol, tickly armpits… You just get even better girl!”

She stroked and picked away at the armpit, teasing the outer edges and torturing the deepest recesses. Then she dropped the feather and attacked both pits with ten fingers. Nikkie screamed and even with Marcie on top of her, she arched her back.

“Boy I have got a mustang on my hands. Coo-ol! But resistance is futile Nikkie and your angel will be mine!” She dug her fingers into Nikkie’s pits again, only this time adding the top ribs as well. Nikkie gave a mighty scream, heaved and nearly bucked Marcie off her.

“Well… I not only got a mustang on my hands I’ve got a bucking bronc as well. You’re cool Nikkie!”

Now all ten of Marcie’s fiendish fingers entered Nikkie’s ribs and dug in with vigorous delight. Up and down Nikkie’s side she played the ribs with zeal and relish, spidering then digging in then back to spidering.

“Accordion to what I see here Nikkie, you have extremely ticklish ribs!” Marcie laughed at her joke and continued tickling, thoroughly exploring each and every rib to the fullest.

Nikkie was a blur in her struggles and her continual screams of laughter now got guttural as well. She had now lost it as all of the circuits in her nervous system had blown wide open and were disintegrating rapidly. Marcie could tell even with the blindfold, that Nikkie’s eyes were clenched tightly shut and that her mind and all of her other senses were reeling.

“Boy I sure got your motor running huh, missy mustang? Now it’s time to really put the pedal to the metal and exercise your V8s! Let’s have a go at those Jell-O jigglers of yours shall we?”

Marcie spider tickled the sides of Nikkie’s breasts, upward to the areolas and the nipples, then back down. The tickling sensations tore through Nikkie and she struggled so hard that she broke the left nylon restraint. Marcie turned and looked at the now flailing leg, then returned to her breasts and tickled them ferociously. Nikkie’s leg flailed all over and twice hit Marcie in the back, the second time nearly knocking her off the bed.

“Oh you’re going to get Nikkie! The gloves are really off now!” Marcie slowly got off the bed and grabbed the flailing leg. She gave it a wrestlers twist and stretched it out. Grabbing what was left of the restraint she managed to retie the ankle.

“Well Nikkie, I never noticed these before. A diamond stud on each of your big to nails. Are you trying to say that diamonds are a toe’s best friend? And this absolutely adorable toe ring on your right second toe; I’ll deal with it later. Right now It’s punishment time for this foot. While I wish you would sell me your car, and then this would all stop, I also love tickling you and don’t want to stop.”

Marcie straddled Nikkie’s left leg and grasping the toes, pulled the foot back and made it taught. Using a single finger she slowly but firmly and repeatedly stroked from heel to toes. Nikkie’s screaming laughter bellowed forth once more, her head slammed back on the pillow and her back arched and then slammed back on the bed as well. Marcie’s finger was slithering non-stop all over the sole, being extra wicked when it stroked the arch.

“I’d have to say Nikkie that your feet are my fav at the moment! And an excellent persuasion tool in getting you to sell your car!”

“MARCIE… FOR GOD’S SAKE AHAHAHAHAHAHASTOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT, YOU’REAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Then Marcie got really cruel and now used five fingers to torture the spasming sole. Five fingers now raked and revved repeatedly up and down, back and forth on the skin that was on fire with tickles.

Nikkie’s mind was on the edge of being gone; she was on the edge of a black hole that would surely take to her to oblivion. But she had to hold on until Marcie’s roommate came home. Shera wouldn’t allow this. She would save her and stop all this.

Marcie stopped tickling the foot and got off Nikkie. “Dig those spasming hips and thighs of yours!” And with that she attacked and vigorously spider tickled the hipbones and inner thighs. Nikkie’s laughter instantly went guttural and continuous and Marcie knew she had hit two hot spots. She worked over one leg at a time, kneading the sensitive skin of Nikkie’s inner thighs and her sensitive hipbones.

Nikkie was a virtual basket case and the bed was now rocking as well. Marcie laughed evilly as she continued to tickle torture Nikkie there.

“I see someone is getting hot and perhaps I should shift you into four wheel drive huh. Should I really exercise those V8s of yours again? Or perhaps you’d like this.” Marcie began spider tickling Nikkie’s pussy with five fingers and she went nuts. Her back arched, her legs tried desperately to close and her guttural laughter was now being in dispersed with moaning. Marcie knew she had hit a sensual hotspot as well as a ticklish hotspot and she was thoroughly delighted to explore it and exploit it to the max.

“Ooh we are a mustang aren’t we; and that makes it so much more fun sensually tickle torturing you. By the way Nikkie, you have such a soft pussy.”

Ten fingers now spider tickled the pussy and Nikkie’s guttural laughter was not only still continuous but also becoming loud as well.

“Oooh I really love your laughter now Nikkie, keep it up! And I’ll help you all I can to do just that!” She lightly dug her fingers into the soft pussy skin and Nikkie’s laughter increased.

“Dare I ask you for your car again, and I think at this point you’d sell it to me for sure!”

“NOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I’LL NEVER SELL ANGEL!”

“Ooh… You’re in deep trouble then!” And with that she pinched Nikkie’s lips together and she bucked wildly and laughed whole-heartedly. Marcie could feel a wetness beginning to form and a smug evil smile came to her lips.

“Awww, now who’s getting horny here. Do I detect that you like this Nikkie? Do I detect that I’m turning you on, you closet lesbian you!”

“STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT, AHAHAHAHAHAHA GODDAMMIT, I AM NOT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA A LESBIAN, CLOSET OR OTHERWISE!”

“Then how is it that you’re getting off on this? Hmmmm?” Marcie continued to tickle the tender lips and now added Nikkie’s tummy to keep her off balance.

“FUCK YOU! NOT MY TUMMY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“What? I love this tender, taught and oh so ticklish little tummy!” She glided her fingers all over its smooth surface and flitted by and into the tender button. Whenever she did enter the button she teased the soft knot by wriggling it from side to side.

Nikkie again bucked and screamed wildly, trying anything she could to avoid the sadistic tickling. Her tummy and not to mention her pussy were on fire and she desperately needed for those fires to be put out. Her mind was now gone but her senses were barely hanging on by a thread. Her tortured pussy was getting very hot and she could feel her loins aching to burst. An orgasm was welling up inside of her and she was trying with all her strength to keep it inside. But Marcie’s fingers were fiendishly and sadistically torturous, giving no quarter to the almost insane girl. Nikkie could feel her lips starting to part and she once more desperately tried with all her strength to close her legs. But the orgasm was all too powerful and she suddenly felt release as her love juices ran like Niagara Falls.

Seeing the orgasm, Marcie stopped the pussy tickling and momentarily watched the juices run out and onto the bed. She slid her finger over the wet pussy then licked the juices that collected on it. Five fingers then spider tickled the pussy once more and even more juices began to flow out.

“Boy, I wish it was as easy to get you to sell your car to me as it is to make you orgasm!”

“I AM NOT SELLING MY ANGEL!”

“Then you leave me no choice but to get rough!” Marcie got off the bed and went to the foot of it. “But first I should tell you that this isn’t my bed. It’s Shera’s and is she ever going to be pissed off that you orgasmed all over her comforter.”

Nikkie’s eyes got big and she strained at the bonds that held her. “NOOO YOU’RE LYING!”

“Oh no I’m not. And when she gets home and finds out, you’re going to be in big shit. And in the position you’re in right now, I think she’ll demand and carry out the most evil of punishments.” Marcie laughed hideously. “But first more feet.”

“NOOO!!! NOT THE FEET NOT THE FEET!!!”

Marcie again straddled Nikkie’s left leg, hauled back on the toes and began raking and revving her left hand’s five fingers over the tender arch. Nikkie arched her back, screamed once more then slammed her head into the pillow and slammed her body back onto the bed. Her body was now thrashing around and bouncing on the bed and her wrist and ankles frantically pulled at the nylon restraints.

Marcie began tickle torturing with sadistic precision, raking her fingers back and forth, up and down the sole from heel to toes and back. She revved her fingers that sent non-stop tickling sensations ripping through Nikkie like volcanic eruptions. Faster and faster she raked her fingers across the heel, the sensitive arch, the ball and instep of the foot and the sensitive pad under the toes. Nikkie’s foot was spasming and writhing to break Marcie’s grip, but she held firm and tickled harder. Then she stopped as suddenly as she had started.

Nikkie seized the moment to suck in as much air as she could get. She was almost breathless from the foot tickle torture and every breath she took in now was pure gold.

“This little piggy had a mustang.” Marcie tweaked and wriggled Nikkie’s big toe. And this little piggy named it Angel.”

Nikkie screamed once more and tried desperately to clench her toes tight. But Marcie would just tickle under them, causing them to splay out.

“This little piggy was tickle tortured till it agreed to sell me the car.

Still more screams and writhing from Nikkie and more clenching of the toes. But Marcie just tickled under them and once more they splayed out.

“And this little piggy was so sad at loosing her car, her precious Angel. And this little piggy, this little ticklish baby piggy was fiendishly tickle tortured for just the fun of it!” Marcie again raked and revved her fingers over the spasming sole and again raked the sensitive pad under the toes.

“And this adorable toe ring I’ll keep as a souvenir Nikkie, to hang from my new rear view mirror.” Marcie began to wriggle the toe ring off the toe, but Nikkie clenched her toes tight.

“Now that’s not nice Nikkie, that’s being very naughty!” She firmly gripped the toes and slowly bent them back as she tickled the arch and under the toes.

Nikkie’s toes suddenly went limp and Marcie seized the moment to wriggle the toe ring completely off and then held it high in triumph.

“Thanks Nikkie, this will look exquisite hanging from the rear view mirror. Now I wonder where those diamond studs could go.”
“NOOOOO!!! PUT MY TOE RING BACK ON RIGHT NOW!!! AND LEAVE MY STUDS ALONE!!!”

“Uh, uh! Sorry Nikkie, your toe ring is mine now, a souvenir of your exquisite tickle. And you know what? I’m going to have a feather painted in one hand of each angle, to also remind me of your tickle and the cheap price I paid for the car.

A noise was heard and both turned their heads in the direction of the front room. A door could be heard opening and someone was coming in.

“I’m home Marcie, you in?”

It was Shera and Nikkie seized the moment.

“SHERA, IT’S Nikkie, HELP ME PLEASE, MARCIE’S GONE CRAZY AND IS TORTURING ME! PLEASE GET IN HERE AND MAKE HER STOP!”

Shera came down the hall and stopped at the doorway.

“WHAT THE FUCK! Nikkie WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY BED?”

“SHERA HELP ME, MARCIE’S CRAZY! SHE’S BEEN TICKLE TORTURING ME FOR THE PAST TWO HOURS! MAKE HER STOP PLEASE MAKE HER STOP!”

“YEA AND ON MY BED! AND WHAT’S THAT STAIN ON MY COMFORTER?”

“I’m not torturing her!” Marcie replied. “Nikkie loves this, that’s why she orgasmed all over your bed.

Shera came over to Nikkie and put her face close to hers. “YOU CAME ON MY BED? YOU CAME ON MY BED! DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT WILL TAKE TO GET THAT SMELL OUT OF THERE? I‘LL HAVE TO TAKE IT TO A CLEANERS AND WHAT WILL THEY THINK!”

“MARCIE MADE ME CUM! SHE TICKLE TORTURED ME TO ORGASM!”

“Yeah, I’m trying to convince Nikkie to honour her promise and sell me her car.”

“SHE OFFERED TO SELL YOU ANGEL?”

“Yep and now she’s going back on her word. And fucked up on your bed in the process.”

Nikkie violently struggled, virtually rocking the bed. “SHERA I’M SORRY, I’LL HAVE IT THOROUGHLY CLEANED I PROMISE! BUT I SAID I’D SELL ANGEL JUST TO SHUT HER UP!”

“Well!” Added Marcie. “Another promise you’re going to Welch on!”

“NO! DON’T LISTEN TO HER SHERA! I PROMISE TO HAVE IT THOROUGHLY CLEANED! I PROMISE! NOW PLEASE UNTIE ME!” Nikkie struggled even more, trying more than ever to get free.

“I HAVE THE PAPERS HERE READY TO SIGN, THE LOAN IS ALL ARRANGED AND SHE BACKS OUT, TELLING ME SHE WAS LYING ALL THE TIME! WELL SHE’S PAYING FOR HER LIES NOW AND SHE’S FUCKED UP YOUR BED IN THE PROCESS!”

“YOU ALREADY SAID THAT, BUT HEARING IT A SECOND TIME MAKES ME EVEN MORE MADDER!”

SHERA! PLEASE UNTIE ME! I PROMISE TO HAVE IT THOROUGHLY CLEANED! I PROMISE! NOW PLEASE UNTIE ME!”

Shera sat in the side of the bed and began pushing Marcie’s hair away from the blindfold. “And she’s ticklish?”

“On a scale of one to ten, she’s a thousand.”

“MARCIE NOOO! DON’T SAY THAT!”

Shera smiled evilly. “Hmmmmmm, I do like Angel. You would love that car wouldn’t you?”

“OOOH YEAH!” Marcie laughed hideously and stroked both Nikkie’s soles at once.

Nikkie screamed with laughter, arched her back then thrashed and cackled gutturally.

“COOOOL!” Shera leaned over and hi-fived Marcie. “How are your pits Nikkie?” With that she darted a hand into Nikkie’s right armpit and dug in.

Nikkie erupted with violent struggles and more screaming and guttural laughter. She rocked the bed and to the surprise of Marcie and Shera, she orgasmed once more.

“SHIT! YOU JUST FUCKED UP MY BED AGAIN!” Shera reached over, untied the blindfold and tossed it away. She smiled evilly at Nikkie then looked at Marcie.

“You really want Angel?”

“Oh yeah…” Marcie grinned evilly and stroked Nikkie’s soles once more, digging into the arches with relish.

Nikkie screamed once more, writhed all over and now that the blindfold was off, she began begging with her eyes.

Shera looked back at Nikkie with the coolness of a dominatrix. “Then you’ll get it. And she’s going to pay a lot more than for the cleaning bill for the comforter as well!”

“But first Nikkie.” Marcie smiled evilly again and dangled Nikkie’s car keys in front of her. “We’re going to test drive Angel, as I want to see if what I’m buying is worth it. And I hope it’s worth a lot, as I’m so going to enjoy tickling you some more.”

Shera reached out and grasped Nikkie’s chin and forced her to look at her. “And I’m going to make sure you pay through the toes for fucking up my bed.”

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back