• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No Deal and No Mercy

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
No Deal and No Mercy.
Written by Ticklishscribe,
Inspired by
Ticklish Sinner, Ticklishfeetgirl
and a photograph.
c.2003.

Nikkie could well imagine Marcie and Shera bombing around in her precious Angel and she struggled intensely to get free before they returned. She could hear a shredding of fabric and saw that the nylon on her right wrist was tearing. Pulling harder she managed to tear it completely and free her right arm. Looking at the clock on Marcie’s desk watched for a moment as time ticked away, then resumed her struggle for freedom.

Suddenly her left wrist became free and she saw the nylon was still looped and realized that Marcie hadn’t tied far enough down on the post that it couldn’t slip off. Sitting up immediately she reached over to her right ankle and began untying it and then turned her attention to the left. She was just finishing when she heard the familiar roar of her mustang’s motor and she cautiously peered out the bedroom window.

“Were back Nikkie!” Came Marcie’s chirpy voice from the living room.

“Yeah… And it’s time to make you pay through the toes!” Shera was obviously in a revengeful mood.

Nikkie hid behind the bedroom door and waited for her attackers to enter the room. When Marcie entered, she stopped dead in her tracks and Shera nearly ran up the back of her.

“What the fuck, where did she”

Nikkie grabbed Marcie and threw her on the bed. Grabbing Shera, she opened the closet door and pushed her into it then closed and locked it. Marcie got up of the bed and immediately attacked Nikkie and the catfight began. A blurred sea of arms and legs cascaded to the floor as Marcie and Nikkie each tried to get the upper hand. What also followed was enough course language to fill a dictionary. Marcie tried to press home the advantage by straddling Nikkie, but she was wise to that and was able to push Marcie off her and back on the bed. Diving on top of her, she grabbed the nylons that Marcie had used on her and began tying her wrists over her head.

Shera meanwhile was pounding the closet and demanding to be let out, threatening Nikkie with endless tickle torture and worse.

“Get the fuck off me you bit-!”

Nikkie grabbed Marcie’s ankles and began tying the left one to the bedpost. Once this was done she grabbed for the other one, which was flailing around like crazy and made short work of it. She then came over to Marcie’s head, put her face close to hers and smiled evilly.

“You are not getting my heavenly angel.” She whispered. “But you are going to tickle hell!”

Marcie started to speak, but Nikkie pushed a piece of torn nylon into her mouth to keep her quiet. Then going to the closet she cautiously opened the door. Shera who had been pounding and pushing on the door, fell onto the floor and Nikkie dived on top of her. And so another catfight was on with both Nikkie and Shera trying to get the upper hand. Nikkie managed to do just that when she was able to twist Shera’s right arm behind her back.

“I’d advise you not to struggle any further as it’s extremely difficult to drive with one arm in a cast!”

Shera stopped and breathed heavily watching Nikkie out of the corner of her left eye.

“Now I want you to rise on your knees, and no funny stuff as I’m not letting go of this arm. You might say I have the upper arm in this case.” Nikkie laughed at her joke and firmly pulled Shera up onto her knees.

“Now on your feet and over to your guest bed.”

Shera got up and immediately tried to break free, but Nikkie gave her arm a slight jerk upward. Shera jerked and grunted rather loudly then moved slowly to the bed. Nikkie then pushed her onto the bed, roughly flipped her over on her back and straddled her. Shera bucked to try and push her off, but Nikkie was slightly heavier and as such she was able to hold her own and began to tie Shera’s wrists above her head.

“And now lets get those feet locked shall we.” With that she got off Shera, moved to the foot of the bed, grabbed an ankle and proceeded to tie it to the bedpost. Doing the same to the other one, she was delighted with Shera’s writhing and an intensely spasming foot.

“How does it feel to lay in my own cum hmmm? Gonna make you cum not to long from now; but first you go night night.” Nikkie held up a black scarf that she had found on the floor and began to place it over Shera’s eyes.

Shera’s head bucked, trying to avoid the blindfold, but Nikkie followed her movements effortlessly and the lights went out. Taking another scarf that she had found, she approached Marcie and lazily dragged it over her face. Marcie writhed to avoid the scarf, but as cool as a dominatrix, Nikkie wrapped it around her head and tied it off. She then removed the gag from Marcie’s mouth and tossed it on the floor.

“There… Now you won’t know what I’m doing to you until I’m doing it to you. And Shera, how I torture Marcie senseless, I’ll also do to you.

“You untie us right now Nikkie if you know what’s good for you!”

“Awwwww Marcie warcie is making threats and ohhhh I’m scared. Well untie you both; I don’t think so. You two are staying right where you are. And you are not getting my angel, so park that one in your garage.”

“Marcie said untie us.” Shera added pulling and jerking at her bonds.

Nikkie just stared at them and didn’t reply. It was payback time for these two who had tried to torture her angel away from her, and she wasn’t going let the deviously, diabolically and deliciously exquisite opportunity get away from her.

“Nice looking skaters you got on Marcie, they must have set you back a couple of hundred bucks at least. And hey, aren’t you and I the same foot size? Yes we are and I think those would fit me just nicely.”

“You touch my skaters and you are really dead!”

“Awwww… Marcie warcie is making more threats; I am just oh so scared.” And with that she began to unlace Marcie’s left skater and tug it off.

“Fuck you! I said leave them alone!” Marcie jerked her foot to shake it loose from Nikkie’s grasp, but that backfired as the skater came completely off.

“Yep… as I thought; my size. So I’ll just take these in payment for you wasting the gas in my tank. And I’m sorry for messing up your sock like I just did, so Let me put it back on straight.” Nikkie tugged the half off sock back onto the foot and Marcie’s foot writhed like crazy and a squeal erupted from deep inside of her.

“Whoa… Holy shit, are we as ticklish as I am?” Nikkie giggled then laughed evilly. “Well that suits me right down to your toes Marcie, as I am going to thoroughly enjoy tickling you as senseless as you tickled me. And you better prepare yourself for a tickle torture too Shera. Maybe I should make you cum on your bed and see how you’d like that!”

“You touch either of us and you’re dead!” Shera spat back.

Nikkie grabbed Marcie’s foot under the toes and dug her fingers into the soft flesh. The sudden and intense electric sensations made Marcie scream and buck off the bed.

“Cooo-ol! I think I’m going to thoroughly enjoy torturing you both. What’s say you Shera, are you freaky ticklish like Marcie here.

“YOU GET THE FUCK OFF HER AND UNTIE US!”

“Not a chance girl… You guys are mine and I’m not giving up this opportunity for anything.”

“WHEN WE GET LOOSE!” spat Marcie. “YOU ARE SO DEAD!”

“Oh more threats, yada yada yada!” Nikkie let loose with five fingers, burrowing into the silky soft and hypersensitive arch and Marcie screamed again, arched her back and bucked off the bed once more.

“I’m just a skater girl, won’t tickle you later girl, cause I’m tickling you right now!” Nikkie made up her own words to Avril Levigne’s Skaterboy song. “You are in screamland, I am in dreamland, cause you are so ticklish and how.”

Marcie was rocking the bed and Nikkie with it she was writhing and bucking so intensely. And her screaming laughter was rocking the walls, practically making the windows shimmer with sound waves. Shera was doing all she could to untie herself, but Nikkie had tied her good and taught.

“Struggle all you want girl, but I got a merit badge for my knot tying and so you are going nowhere! Oh no, let me change that. You are going to tickle hell!” Nikkie kept up the arch tickling by revving her fingers all over. Soon she had to grip Marcie’s foot even more tightly one hand to keep it still, but even then it writhed.

Marcie’s laughter went the whole vocal range, from soprano to guttural to silent and back to soprano again. She tried to form words to beg Nikkie to stop, but the laughter stole any air she needed to form them.

“You have a heavenly sole Marcie; you might say it’s soft as an angel’s wing.” Nikkie laughed and dug her fingers in again, raking them all over and now raking and revving them under the spasming toes. Nikkie had never tickled a girl before but she found she was enjoying it immensely. And the fact that her victim was tied down all helpless and defenceless, was adding to the enjoyment in no uncertain terms. Nikkie looked evilly over at the still struggling Shera and knew that even more fun tickles were to come. Having one victim to tickle torture was heavenly, but having two was absolute nirvana.

Marcie was going all out nuts; her head slammed and pounded into the pillow, her bum did the same to the mattress and her entire body jerked intensely at the bonds that held her down. Her laughter was now in high guttural spurts and it sped up dramatically whenever Nikkie hit a ticklish hotspot.

“You are going to be so dead!” Screamed Shera.

“You already said that and you can’t kill me twice, that’s impossible. But what is it they say, you only live twice.”

“That was James Bond, and you aren’t even going to get the chance to live once, let alone twice!”

“Yeah right, promises, promises, promises, yada, yada, yada.” Nikkie firmly dug her fingers into the soft flesh of Marcie’s left sole and revved them from side to side.

Marcie once again slammed and pounded her head into the pillow, her bum did the same to the mattress and her entire body continued to jerk intensely at the bonds that held her down.

“Have I hit another hotspot Marcie hmmm? That’s good for me but not for you!”

Shera bucked and writhed intensely, swearing at Nikkie and demanding that her and Marcie be set free. Nikkie just sat there and laughed, then stopped tickling Marcie’s foot.

“I’ve had enough of your lip girl! I think it’s your turn now!” With that she approached Shera, who suddenly saw the reality of her being tickled and once more began to buck and writhe.

“Touch me and you’re really dead! Touch me and I’ll send you to hell! Touch me and I’ll AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”

Shera erupted volcanically as Nikkie dug her fingers in to the poor girl’s ribs. She played the ribs up and down like a piano and Shera screamed with insane laughter and tried to wrench herself out of the bonds that held her.

“How does this feel Shera, by the sound of your laughter I can only surmise that you love it. Well if you love it, then allow me to give you more. A whole lot more in fact!” She continued on the ribs and began to rake and rev her fingers over and under them, burrowing into the soft flesh.

Shera was a virtual blur when it came to her writhing and Nikkie was thoroughly enjoying every minute of her torment.

“Oooohhh! You keep this up girl, the more you react like this the more I tickle!” Nikkie dug her fingers into Shera’s armpits and went wild, scrabbling all over.

Shera blew a gasket and screamed gutturally then laughed like crazy. Her back arched and she was motionless in mid-air for what seemed like an eternity then writhed with full force.

“YOU FUCKING LEAVE HER ALONE NIKKIE!” Marcie screamed and tried desperately to free herself. “YOU ARE SO DEAD GIRL, SO DEAD!”

“AWWWW… DOES YOU HAVE TICKLISH ARMPITS SHERA HMMMM? DOES THIS DRIVE YOU FUCKING CRAZY? WELL TOO BAD IF IT DOES, CAUSE I’M NOT FINISHED BY A LONG SHOT! OR LONG STOKE IN THIS CASE!” And with that Nikkie stopped the torturous tickling. She moved to the foot of the bed and slowly and torturously began to remove Shera’s sandals.

“NOT THE FEET! NOT THE FEET! NO NIKKIE, PLEASE GOD NOT THE FEET!” Shera buck and writhed her foot all over, desperately trying to avoid Nikkie’s fingers, but Nikkie was able to follow them effortlessly. Removing the sandals she then set her sight on the cotton socks and began to peel them off simultaneously.

Shera’s feet flailed about and her toes clenched to try anything to keep the socks on, but to no avail. Nikkie held up the socks as prizes then tossed them away. Smiling evilly, she tweaked both of Shera’s big toes at once and Shera slammed her head into the pillow and slammed her bum into the mattress.

“NOT THE FEET! NOT THE FEET! NO NIKKIE, NOT THE FEET! GOD NOT THE FE-EE-EE-EE-EE-T!” Her speech was cut short as she felt Nikkie dig her fingers under the toes of each foot and scrabbled them all over.

Nikkie’s fingers also found the smooth creamy arches and they went wild,
running amuck all over the tender soles. The silky softness of Shera’s soles was greatly adding to the ticklishness that she was feeling and Nikkie was giving the poor girl all she had.

“YOU GET THE FUCK OFF HER FEET NIKKIE; YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN WE GET HOLD OF YOU AGAIN!”

“I made be dead later but who’s being tickled now; eh Shera?” Nikkie dug in under the toes once more and went wild in the joints. It was another hypersensitive spot on Shera and she let loose with intense wild screaming yet guttural laughter that rocked the room. Her wild and intense struggles were an added compliment to the laughter that was music to Nikkie’s ears.

“Your feet are just exquisite sweetheart; I could tickle them forever.”

“F-F-F-UUU-CK-YOUUUUU!”

“Hmmm, now that isn’t a bad idea.” Nikkie stopped tickling and sat beside Shera’s waist. She leaned forward and gently kissed Shera on the lips, then kissed her again.

“WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU-”

“Hey come on, you liked that I can tell.” With that she kissed her again. And your lips are so tender Shera; and you are so ticklish too. Nikkie laughed and then gave Shera one more quick kiss.

“I’m not like that, I don’t roll that way.

“Well we bi-girls love it.”

“OH MY GOD SHE’S A LESBIAN!” Shera started struggling again, her wrists and ankles twisting and turning in the bonds that held them.

Nikkie reached for another blindfold. “No I’m a bi girl; and now Marcie you are going bye, bye or should I say night, night.” With that she fitted a blindfold over Marcie’s eyes and tied it off.

Marcie fought like crazy to keep the blindfold off but within moments her sight was gone. She jerked at feeling warm breath in her left ear. Marcie’s eyes went wild and she struggled intensely. “DON’T YOU EVEN THINK OF KISSING ME! WHEN WE GET HOLD OF YOU BITCH, YOU ARE GOING TO BE TORTURED TO DEATH!” She added. “AND I MEAN TORTURED TO DEATH EVER SO SLOWLY!”

Marcie struggled to free herself from the female lips that were foreign to her and she tried to form words, but couldn’t.

“And now girls; Shera, you were saying something about a fuck.”

Shera froze for a moment then started struggling insanely. “OH MY GOD, SHE’S GONE CRAZY! DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH US THAT WAY!”

“And why not?” Nikkie mused then laughed. “I saw you both in the locker room at the gym the other day and you both had such adorable pussys.”

“OH MY GOD!” Marcie screamed. “YOU ARE SO FUCKING DEAD IF YOU EVEN SO MUCH AS TO ATTEMPT TO TOUCH US DOWN THERE!”

“Well before I touch either of you down there, I would have to remove your pants and panties. After all, I can’t give you a highly orgasmic time through denim now can I.”

Marcie felt fingers on her belt and heard the clasp being unbuckled. “NO! DON’T YOU DARE DO THIS! YOU ARE SO DEAD AND YOU WILL DIE EVER SO SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY!”

“Oh, even more threats. Yada yada yada, promises, promises promises!”

Nikkie then moved to Marcie’s feet and began to untie them. That was Marcie’s cue to start flailing her free leg all over. With her air of a dominatrix, Nikkie placed Marcie’s legs together, straddled them and began to pull down her jeans. The more Nikkie pulled them down the more restricted Marcie’s legs became and she struggled even more. Finally Nikkie was able to pull the jeans off Marcie’s left ankle and then retied it. Untying the right, she easily removed the jeans altogether, then retied the leg.

“Well now; skin-tight panties and leopard skin too you tormented and tortured tigress you.” Nikkie slowly meandered a single finger up Marcie’s pussy and she arched her back and grunted.

“Who’s going to get a wussy pussy, hmmmmm?” Nikkie then scrabbled and spider tickled her fingers over the sensitive area and once more Marcie arched her back and grunted.

“Oh come on Marcie. You can do better than that; not even a giggle? I WANT INSANE LAUGHTER FROM YOU! I WANT INSANE SCREAMING LAUGHTER AND A BIG FAT TORTUROUSLY SLOW ORGASM TOO!”

Marcie could feel her pussy become agitated, becoming warm and more sensitive. She tried to hold in any sort of a reaction, but in an instant the dam had burst and she was writhing all over and screaming with laughter.

“Coo-ol Marcie, but I have to slow this down as I am not ready for you to cum yet. And not by a long stroke either. Oh and Shera, I hope that you’re this good as well.”

“DON’T YOU EVEN DREAM OF TUCHING ME DOWN THERE OR YOU REALLY ARE DEAD!”

Nikkie leaned forward and softly and gently kissed Marcie on her tender panty lips and now throbbing bud, then kissed again. Even through the panties Nikkie could see Marcie’s lips spring open and a geyser of love juices erupt from them. Marcie’s hips gyrated and she desperately tried to close her legs to ward off the torturous fingers. For Marcie it was like being hit by lightning and she jerked and grunted all over as each stroke was begun.

“Come along Marcie sweetheart, you can laugh and scream for me. In fact I want you to go orgasmically crazy for me. I want you to show Shera how she is going to go orgasmically crazy for me.”

Shera screamed no and writhed all over, desperately trying every which way to close her legs. Nikkie smiled evilly and patted her right inner thigh.

“That’s it Shera; you know what’s coming your way don’t you. And it’s driving you nuts just thinking about it!”

Nikkie stopped and went over to Shera’s dresser. Opening the top drawer she squealed with evil delight when she found what she was looking for.

“Well now Shera, it looks as though your kinky dinky toy is going to give you a new spin on an orgasm.” She then turned it on and both Marcie and Shera jerked at the monotone humming sound.

Marcie screamed, jerked then writhed and cackled when Nikkie stroked Shera’s vibrator up and down her left sole. It seemed like an eternity with each stroke and each stroke was torture and hell to Marcie.

“My, my we are loving this. By the writhing of your foot I’m wondering if it could have an orgasm.”

“STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GODDAMN YOU BITCH!”

“Ah the name game. Shall I name you ticklish then?” Nikkie laughed and continued stroking, now stroking under the spasming toes. “And always remember Shera, what I do to Marcie I also do to you.”

Marcie continued to writhe and cackle, screaming with intense laughter. The vibrator was an incessant tickler and was thoroughly capable of demolishing her senses, which were on the verge being destroyed. Then all of a sudden the horrible sensations stopped as the vibrator was taken away. Marcie sucked in as much air as she could and prayed that the vibrator wouldn’t be used on her again. That prayer was not successful, as she felt the vibrator caressing her left inner thigh and felt it going up and down. She thrashed and swore revenge at Nikkie.

The more it went up and down the closer it got to Marcie’s panty cover pussy, until it finally entered that area. Marcie again arched her back and tried desperately to close her legs, but the bonds held them open.

“That’s it girl, you go orgasmically crazy for me. Let the vibe rip your sensual senses wide open.” Nikkie ballet danced the vibe over the now tormented lips and she took great delight in lightly burrowing it in between the lips. “Who’s horny now, but isn’t going to get the chance to orgasm again for a long time to come. Get ready for some serious sensual and sexual deprivation.”

Marcie couldn’t talk for all she could do was laugh and moan as the vibrator continued it’s torturous trek up and down her now swollen lips. She was going through pure hell and beyond and there was no way she could stop it.

Then Nikkie stopped the vibrator and once more Marcie sucked in as much air as she could get. She jerked again as she felt fingers playing with the band of her panties and jerked again as she felt cold steel next to her left thigh. She could hear scissors being used and could feel her panties being cut away.

“YOU FUCKING LEZZY BITCH, DON’T YOU TOUCH ME THERE AT ALL. IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE YOU’LL UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW!”

“Uh, uh.” Replied Nikkie laughing and pulling away the cut panties to bare her pussy. She then took one of Shera’s socks and wiped the pussy dry. “It’s feather time for you.”

Marcie jerked again as the feather began stroking and thoroughly torturing the helpless defenseless now bare lips. Nikkie stroked the feather from the top to the bottom and back again, every so often flicking it from side to side.

“My. My. We’re beginning to look wet down there all of a sudden. Could it be that someone is ready to orgasm once more. In that case I should stop and not let you have your jollies. And Shera is looking so lonely and in need of a pussy tickle torture.

Shera screamed and writhed intensely on the bed. Trying desperately to close her legs. The feather’s first touch made her jump right off the bed and she arched her back and screamed.

“YOU FUCKING BITCH YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN WE GET HOLD OF YOU! WE WILL RIP YOU APART AND YOU WILL BEG FOR DEATH!”

“Uh, uh, I don’t think so!” Nikkie giggled and stroked some more, watching Shera arch her back each time the feather did its torturous deed.

“Looks like I got you by the short hairs Shera, and that’s a feat in itself seeing as how you’re shaved.”

“ARGGGGG!” Screamed Shera; rocking the bed and now cursing Nikkie.

“But I told you that everything Marcie gets, so will you. After all, I am an equal opportunities tickler. But now it’s once again time for the vibrator and luckily I always carry mine with me, so I can do both of you.”

Both girls jerked at hearing the vibes being turned on, then jerked again when the vibrations hit their pussys. Nikkie was teasing the lips by Stroking softly and slowly and this was driving both Marcie and Shera mad.

“Come, come girls. Or should I say cum, cum as I know you’ll be doing that in no time.” Nikkie laughed and continued the torturous stroking.

Shera tried to press her pussy hard against the vibe and squirmed intensely. After a few moments she was the first to cum and virtually exploded. Marcie was hot on her heels and squirted love juices all over the bed.

“SO YOU WANT TO SUCK IT IN, DO YA SHERA! YOU WANT THIS VIBE RIGHT UP NICE AND TIGHT! WELL FAT CHANCE OF THAT YOU LITTLE ONE WAY STREETER! AND SO HOW DOES IT FEEL TO CUM ON YOUR OWN BED AND HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW THAT MARCIE CAME TOO AND MESSED YOUR OTHER BED EVEN MORE THAN I DID!”

Nikkie stopped the vibe tickling and left the poor tormented girls hanging on her next move to be. She reached for the bedside phone and dialed.

“Hi ya Buzz. Get the football team together, cause have I got a couple of hot ones for ya. So get over to Shera’s house and you’ll be tickled that I called. On second thought they’ll be tickled, only they won’t be pleased that I called. I’ll leave the front door unlocked and you and the team can just walk right in.

Both Marcie and Shera screamed and Nikkie had to gag them with a sock each. She then gave them each a quick armpit rib and foot tickle then grabbed some paper and a pen.

Both Marcie and Shera squirmed and writhed all over, trying desperately to free themselves. Nikkie sat between them writing copiously and every so often she would dart out a hand and give one of them a tickle. Even gagged they screamed and they writhed even more intensely whenever her fingers made contact with a ticklish spot.

Finishing the writing, she laid a set of papers between each of the girl’s legs and smiled evilly.

“If you’re wondering about those, they’re for the team when they get here. I thought I would leave them complete and finite instructions and suggestions on how to tickle torture you both. Maybe see you guys later; angel and me are going for a victory drive. Give my love to the team.”

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back