• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sensual Steph's Passionate Laughter.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Sensual Steph's Passionate Laughter. Inspired by the Adorable Steph,
Written by Ticklishscribe.
c. 2004.

Steph heard the call of a seagull as it flew past the window of the beach house, and its lonesome and shrill cry echoed through her and made her shiver.

Are you cold my ticklish teddy bear? Well a few tickles should warm you up nicely.

Steph jerked at his words, giggled and eyed him intently. The sound of the ominous and restless ocean added to her sensory perception.

Scribe's hand grazed her bare shoulder and she jerked and giggled. He smiled slightly, pleased with her reaction and grazed the same area again, getting the same result.

"You know, seeing you in only a g-string bra, bikini panties and sneakers with bikini ankle socks, pleases me as well and I imagine how much fun it will be to peel those off you. In fact teasing you out of your underwear and footwear is something that I will take great torturous delight in doing."

Steph was absolutely adorable; with a soft looking olive skin, perfect smile highlighted by perfect teeth and the shape of a full figured teddy bear. His eyes were drowning in her adorableness and he was definitely going down for the third time with a smile on his face.

Steph giggled again and squirmed on the bed, but she could hardly squirm because of the tight bondage he had her in and she glanced nervously at the bonds that held her arms and elbows in place then glanced down to her bound feet, eying the bonds on her knees and ankles.

"My, my we do have a problem don't we. And isn't it nice for me to know that very muscle in your body is now mine; totally under my control."

Steph jerked at his words once more, giggled and squirmed on the bed as if trying to blend in with the mattress. The ropes held fast and again she could barely move.

"Would you like to see the tickling toys that I have for you?" Scribe laid them out carefully so that each is easy accessible to compliment what he had planned for her. He laid several feathers out in a row followed by a feather duster and a couple of toothbrushes, a hairbrush and a firm loofa sponge. Finally he brought out and plugged in a massage vibrator; its head circular, with dozens of nubbly points on it.

"Meet fun time Freddie, my most special feather; firm with finesse yet soft and sensual with a killer quill."

"Oh my god you name them!"

Scribe smiled evilly and held the vibrator aloft. "And this is the evil one, with its absolutely devastating head. This is absolutely deadly on stretched skin such as a certain pair of deliciously helpless and defenceless armpits that I see."

Steph tried not to show any emotion, but inside she was a climbing the walls. She tensed once more and her back arched slightly. As her back arched, her ribs begin to protrude and through the lacy bra, her nipples begin to show as well.

"Showing off a little cleavage are we? Trying to distract me from the task at hand, that which is your sensual tickling to come." Scribe sat beside her waist, leaned forward and placed a soft, gentle, passionate and sensual kiss on her lips. This caused her to suddenly and lightly gasp for breath and her back arched again, ribs protruding and nipples becoming erect.

"It looks as though I hold your sanity in my hands sweetheart. I'm going to enjoy tickling you sensually senseless." I can only imagine what thoughts are racing through your mind right now. Just look at your chest, heaving and rising like the ocean."

The gull flew by the window once more and its cries penetrated the room and echoed throughout. All while the waves continue their ominous and restless song.

"You know for a moment I wish I were a feather." Scribe told her as he leaned forward and gently kissed the heights and depths of her left armpit.

Steph immediately started to squirm a once more and giggles flowed from her again. She knew that the moment had arrived and that any begging and pleading for him not to do any of this would fall on deaf ears. She knew there was no going back.

"My, my we are a giggly girl aren’t we. And you can smile and bat those pretty blues all you want Steph, but it won't do you any good."

Scribe selected what he considered to be his softest yet firmest feather.

Freddie will dance and explore every curve and form that your body has to offer. He slowly descended the feather to the deepest recess or her left armpit and as the first tendrils meet, her reaction was electric and he grinned with delight. Giggling, he danced the feather over her armpit and followed its sudden and spasmodic movement with pleasure.

"Are we having a little problem Steph? Hmmmmmmmm. isn’t it just exquisite that I have all the time in the world to tickle you…”

Scribe came around and stood behind her head and Steph squirmed even more now, giggled, shook her head and pleaded with her eyes.

"I don't think you want to do that."

The quill of the feather met with the drum tight smooth skin and began to short stroke the armpit.

"Oh sheeit, you definitely don't want to do that ahahahahahahahahahaha." The giggles suddenly disappeared, immediately follow by screaming laughter and Steph became a rocket to the moon.

"Eureka, I have struck ticklish gold with a California girl." The feather fluttered around her armpit like psychotic butterfly, short stroking the tender hyper-ticklish skin and as hard as Steph tried to bring her arms down, being stretched taught and immobile didn't allow this.

"Such screaming Steph. I guess I do need the earplugs you spoke of. But that's okay as I love screaming laughter."

Steph's back was in permanent arch or as arched as it could get being she was immobile. Her eyes were clenched tightly shut and her mouth was open so wide you could drive a truck into it.

"Freddie and I have you now Steph! I just wish I had a friend who could do your right armpit at the same time."

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-WO-O-O-O-OOULDN'TLLIIIKKKKEEETHTHTHAAATTTTTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

As he continued to stroke the armpit with the quill, his right hand now spider tickled the other pit.

"JESUSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAM-M-M-MA-A-A-AKEIT-S-S-S-S-T-TOPP!"

"And just exactly what is this it that you speak of? Hmmmmm?"

Scribe further tightened the skin of the left armpit and increased the speed of the short stroking. He was totally and thoroughly delighted in Steph's reactions, as her begging was music to his ears.

"You still haven't told what the it is Steph. What's the matter a ticklish cat got your tongue?"

"SHEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTYYYYOOOUUUURRRRFFFFUUUCCCKKKIIINNNGGGGEEEVVVIIILLLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

"Thank you for the compliment Steph, but I just thought I was fucking thorough!"

He continued the stroking, delighting at her spasming arm and feeling the power of her struggling. While she was tightly bound, she was still moving somewhat and he could see a great strain on the ropes. Even the bed was moving her struggles were so intense. Instantly he stopped, but immediately switched to the right armpit and continued the technique. This drove Steph into madness and hysteria and she continued begging intensely.

"Steph you're just so adorable I just can't stop."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGOOODDDDDAAAAMMMMIIIIIIITTT!" Steph was now trying to buck herself free. YOU'REFFU UUCCCKKKIINNNGGG SSSAAADDDIIISSSTTTIICCCAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The sweat was pouring down Steph like is was monsoon season and pouring off her like Niagara Falls.

"Break time Steph!"

She was relieved for the sudden break, her chest heaved and she sucked in as much air as possible. The screaming and intense squirming had left her and the giggling returned. She had opened her eyes now and her greenish blues flashed at him.

"I thank you and Freddie thanks you. So it is true, you are peel me off the ceiling ticklish. I'm glad I brought that ladder, in case I need to peel you off the ceiling. And only the best for you Steph. That ladder is made by the Mitchell Ladder Company of Pennsylvania."

Scribe wasted no time in going back to her armpits and after stretching the tender skin taught he began nibbling one then the other. Steph went wild under him again and was now rocking the bed. He was in heaven and she was in hell as he nibbled and nibbled and nibbled the tender frantic pits. Steph was ready to give him the world to be able to bring her arms down to protect her pits from the sadistic tickling and nibbling. But the nibbling went on and on and on. He now added some more licking of her pits and that set off a new round of screams and writhing. This delighted him no end and he continued the torturous technique.

"Hey Steph, have you got nibbly ribs?" He asked straddling her to keep her further still, beginning to nibble the full range of her spasming ribs, from the back to the tips. Slowly nibbling back and forth, he set off a new round of laughter, which exploded with a jagged reverberation and resonance while her entire body violently shook, shivered and writhed intensely.

"Steph we are absolutely delicious. I seem to be pressing all the right buttons with you. And speaking of buttons." He added her tummy into the tickles and began scrabbling over its soft and taught surface. Her eyes immediately clenched shut and her mouth opened wide again. While no sound came from inside her, but he could hear the laughter ready to explode. His finger circled around her exquisitely inviting and helpless button and I trace the circle smaller and smaller. Reaching the orgasmic centre he slipped his finger in easily, wriggled it about and her back abruptly and violently arched off the bed followed by an explosion of intense and loud giggles. The bed was rocking like crazy as he continued to wriggle it. Between the jagged spurts of laughter, Steph was now begging him to stop, promising me anything he could wish for.

"Sorry Steph, but I have me wish right here."

Scribe stopped and smiled at the now sweaty Steph and then got off her. Retrieving his favourite feather he walked to the foot of the bed turned his back to her and straddled her left leg and ankle.

"Oh shit, no!" Steph Growled at the sudden thought that her hyper-sensitively, ticklish feet were next. Instantly her body began to writhe and he felt her putting all her strength into freeing her feet. He looked down and saw her spasming foot and smiled evilly.

"Please no not the feet, not the feet. Please god no not the feeeeeeet. You really don't want to tickle my feet!" Steph growled again, wrenching at the bonds that held her.

"Of course I do Stephipoo." He replied, clamping his right hand around the heel of her sneakered foot. "Such ticklish feet must be explored. And tickled as well."

Scribe gripped the Steph's left foot and instantly felt a power surge for as he began to untie the lace she began to go ballistic and he had to grip the foot even harder to keep it still. Steph began to feel her left sneaker slide off her heel and she curled up her toes to keep it on. Scribe managed to wriggle it about and slowly slide it up her sole and as he did this he made sure that the heel top dragged up her sole. He was rewarded with guttural laughter and writhing.

"Ah my sumptuous little Stephipoo, such a desperate foot, trying to avoid the inevitable. And such a tight little sock too, showing off all that sensually soft skin."

"Please God no! You don't want to tickle my feet!" Steph continued to writhe and scribe felt the bed begin to shake once more.

"God you don't want to tickle me feet. Please God don't!"

“Awwww Steph, thank you for thinking of me as a god.”

“I didn’t mean that!” Steph continued to struggle.

He stared at her skin-tight ankle sock and smile evilly, "I know that peeling that sock off will really drive you crazy. Would you like to know a fiendish fact about your feet?" I take this ruler and begin to measure them and well now, we have a total of 29 1/4 square inches of ticklish sole on each foot, making for a total of 58 1/2 square inches for both feet." He laughed and dragged the ruler up her still spasming sole.

Steph's reaction was immediate and she giggled gutturally once more.

"Do I detect a hint of a scream? Be assured Stephipoo, that I will have you screaming many times over before the night is through, for those soles look so delicious."

Delicious! The word went through her like a lightning bolt and she wondered why he had chosen that word. Her back arched and she began to writhe all over.

Grasping her other sneakered foot, he wriggled and wrenched the sneaker off. “Sock time sweetheart.”

“NO GOD DON’T PLEASE!”

Slipping a finger inside her right sock, he gently and slowly began peeling off her ankle. He continued to delight in her spasming foot and watched as its nakedness was revealed micrometer by micrometer. The soft pampered skin was a delight to behold and again he was drowning in her looks. Her soft olive skin and a hint of wrinkles were a feast for his eyes as he stripped her sole of the last of its so-called protection. A glint of gold held his gaze and he saw a gold to ring snuggled on her second toe.

“Why Steph, such an exquisite little toe ring, and how envious I am of it, as I would love to be snuggled next to your toes. This shall make a great souvenir to add to my toe ring collection.”

“NOOO, leave it alone, it’s permanent!”

“When it comes to me Stephipoo, no toe ring is ever permanent.” He then wriggled and twisted it clockwise on her toe and she frantically writhed her foot again.

“Tell me it’s mine Steph!”

Steph said nothing but continued to writhe her foot to try and break his grip.

"Awwwwwww, what's the matter Stephipoo, cat got your tongue? I know your soles will have mine."

With the sudden thought that he was going to use his tongue on her soles, she intensely now writhed her entire body all over, her feet flailing like crazy. A quick spider tickle took her sudden guttural giggles and turned them into full-blown laughter. His fingers easily slid up and down her soles and I insert them into the crevices under her spasming toes.

"OH MY GOD FUCK YOU SHEEEEE-IT!" She hissed between laughter.

His spider tickling was sending her into non-stop ticklish conniptions and instantly the teddy bear was gone and the wildcat within her was let loose. Her writhing continued and the strength in her foot was such that he had to increase his grip of it.

"OH MY GOD, STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!" She hissed again between laughter.

He knew that he'd hit a hot spot as he spider tickled the arch as her reaction is continuous with guttural to screaming laughter. Her silky soft sole was heaven sent and her laughter was music to his ears.

"It's quillin' time sweetheart."

Cupping his right hand under her heel he firmly gripped the foot and now slowly brought a quill closer and closer to her sole. He laughed evilly as she begged him not to. Without warning, he short stroked the centre of her tender arch and she again immediately burst out in screaming laughter and the most intense writhing he had ever seen. He smiled and continued short stroking, but now going much faster and he had to grip her foot harder to keep it still. Now he short stroked the soft pad under the toes and she screamed so loud he almost wanted to cover his ears.

He looked behind him and could see her chest heaving and her body in intense writhing.

"You're delighting me no end Stephipoo and I plan on making you do that all night. But now it is time to get sensual. How are we doing my tender ticklish little one? I hope we haven't had enough as I've only just gotten started."

She instantly started writhing faster and he delighted at how even just his words can control you.

"No God please!" She barely gasped. "No more feet, no more feet. I'm begging you" Her words are instantly cut short as he dropped the feather and evilly spider tickled her foot once more and giggled at her desperate predicament.

"Come, come now. You wouldn't deny me pleasure now would you? Cause if you wanted to, I would have to do this." He spidered tickled again, only much firmer and I tickle in her arch and the soft pad under her toes. There was such strength in her foot that he had to grip it harder and he wished he had another hand, so that he could bend her toes back as well. Her reaction pleased him as I once more felt her back arch and heard her frantic, jagged laughter. After a few more minutes of this he again begin to scrabble his fingers all over her sole. He had found her exquisitely tender arch of to be the one of the three softest, most sensitive and most hyper-ticklish areas and he mentally marked this area for an extensive workout.

"Now why is it I have the feeling that you're now regretting coming up here." He taunted, looking back at her. "Could it be this agony that I seem to be putting you through?"

Steph was too busy laughing and intensely writhing to answer and he again smiled evilly knowing that she'd like to curse him up and down and get him in the same position he had her.

"Awwwww what's this? With passionate laughter comes an arousal about ready to peak? Your panties are taught and shimmering." But I can't have you doing that; not just yet anyway." He then stopped and gave her another rest.

"Hmmmm your mind is filled with thoughts of revenge isn't it. But tickling me is not in your future right now, as I am not finished with you by a long shot. Or in this case a long tickle. Ah my dear little Stephipoo, wanting so much for me to pleasure you to ecstasy. Tickle tickle tickle."

He now quill tickled at the base her toes and she went into silent laughter. He stopped and allowed her to catch her breath as he went into her bathroom. Coming back, he announced that he had another tickling implement ready to use on her.

She heard a humming sound resonate throughout the room and screamed for him not to use it whatever it was. His only reply was to say sorry and grip her foot again. She felt tiny spinning bristles on her arch and realized that he was using her electric toothbrush against her. She shivered for a moment then wildly started bucking and writhing again. The incessant tickling by the spinning bristles was beyond pure torture and her screams now appeared to be just one long scream. Such was her laughter that it drove him wild with delight. Such was her writhing that it equally drove him wild with delight. He had never tickled her like this before and he was thoroughly enjoying every minute of it. She was on the edge and he wanted to keep her on there as long as possible.

As the toothbrush slowly traveled up her leg she arched her back and howled the peak of her scream being when it crossed over her knee. The brush dipped into her inner thigh and she howled again then began to moan when it passed dangerously close to her womanhood. Hearing her moan he brought it back and even closer to her womanhood. She shivered and shuddered, her body was wracked with tickling and now being wracked with an orgasm that he wasn't about to let her have just yet, if at all.

He slowly moved the toothbrush up across her tummy, momentarily dipping it into her button then crossing to the other side. The bristles danced their way into her ribs and she thrashed in her bonds. The bristles slowly crossed over each rib, following a bit of each one as they did. As the brush entered her armpit, she once more rocketed off the bed and screamed.

"Oooohhh. I'll have to use this more on your armpits. But first I have a surprise for you. He got off her and went over to her dresser and opened the top drawer. After a quick rummage he found his prize and he held turned around to face her and held it aloft.

Her breath quickened as she saw him holding massage vibrator and saw the evil grin on his face. Then saw in his other hand that he held a black cloth.

"It's night, night time Stephipoo." He smiled evilly again and placing the
vibrator on the bedside table began to slip the blindfold over her eyes and began knotting it off.

"NO! GODAMMIT DON'T USE THAT! PLEASE I BEG YOU!"

She tried with all the strength left to her to avoid being blindfolded, but it was no use. The lights were out and he was in complete control of her sanity.

She heard a click, which to her went off like a gunshot. This was followed by a humming, that like the toothbrush, resonated through the room. When the vibrator met with her left foot and began lazily meandering its way up and down her sole, for a brief second, her entire body tensed and froze, then the laughing wildcat was let loose once more.

"No… No more!" She gasped almost breathless. "Please I'm begging you. Oh sheeeeeiiit. I don't think you want to do that."

An evil grin came to his lips and he lowered the vibrator and moved it down her sole and rested it on the joints between her toes and foot. The resulting action had her again explode with jagged laughter and frantic movements on the bed and he could feel her place all of her strength in her foot. He entered her arch and slowly move it across the hyper, ultra-sensitive skin, continuing the sadistically, torturous tickling.

"NOOOOO! OH MY GOD! PLEASE GODAMMIT, FUCK YOU!" Her pleas trailed off into intense laughter as she erupted with more screaming laughter and off the Richter scale writhing.

Her foot was having its own kind of orgasm, as the vibrator was the cruellest thing he had used on her yet. Steph was going even more nuts and intensely and violently squirming and writhing as he did this. She then went absolutely ballistic as stopped using the vibrator and began to play piggies with her toes.

"This little piggy got tickled." He said with fiendish delight, tweaking the big toe then tickling under it.

"STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT, I CAN'T TAKE THIS. TORTURE YOUR GIVING ME! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"And this little piggy got tickle tortured." As he slowly and relentlessly tickle tortured the piggies one by one, he stayed a bit longer on each toe. Reaching the baby toe, he teased and tweaked it then tickled under it, scratching the soft pad, then began to nibble the toes. This really drove Steph wild with full bore screaming laughter and writhing and she could barely beg for him to stop she was laughing so hard.

He was having the time of his life and was in no way of even thinking of stopping and so he continued the slow and relentless tickle torture on the helpless arches and toes.

Steph's silky soft soles and especially the arches were really getting it. He had found her arches to be a volcanic hot spot and was torturing them for all they were worth.

"Now what would happen if I was to scritch here?" He then stroked a single fingernail right on the joint of the big toe and Steph went into orbit. The scream followed by screaming laughter that came out of her was off the decibel scale, and it seemed as though a volcano had just erupted. Her head snapped from side to side and she pounded the pillow with her head and pounded the mattress with her bum. He slowly bent the five toes back and scratched in all the joints, thereby making Steph go even more off the scale. Steph's reaction was exquisitely delicious to him and he kept up the tickling to keep that reaction going as long as possible. She cursed him as being evil and was begging him to show even the slightest bit of mercy. But the evil giggle that came from him told her that no mercy was forthcoming and only he would decide if it was coming at all.

Steph's toes were easy to tweak, tease, torment and torture and he was making the most of it by doing just that. Each toe received its very own torture and this was driving Steph completely mad. The more she screamed for mercy the more he tickled. And the more he tickled the more that Steph screamed for mercy. It was a vicious circle that he was thoroughly enjoying.

Steph's screaming and writhing was so off the scale and oh so delicious to he, that he upped the anti and tickled harder and more relentless.

"That's it sweetheart, you writhe intensely for me. For the crazier you get the more I tickle you! And I just love tickling you. And if you don't mind I think I'll scritch you here again!" He once more attacked the joint of the big toe, digging into it and stroking firmly.

Then he then stopped and Steph took every precious second of her sudden rest period to grab any breath she could muster. A spider tickling of both feet soon killed any hope of a continued rest period, and Steph nearly wet her pants. The spider tickling now came in waves and at intervals that she couldn't predict. He was being thoroughly and sadistically tickling her at will, keeping her on the edge the whole time and having an absolute ball doing it. First one foot then the other and then both. Anywhere between a few seconds to a minute or so between tickles drove her mad and she promised him anything if he would only let her go.

He leaned forward and sensually kissed both soles then the toes. "Sorry sweetheart, but you're the most ticklish girl I've ever seen, and I'm not about to give up this moment. Ahhh, what's the matter sweetheart, you don't like when I tickle here?" He ran two fingers up the soles and lazily toyed with the arches. "Or maybe you don't like it when I tickle here." He raked his fingers under the toes, going from side to side.

Steph didn't like either spot and bucked and writhed all over.

"OHMYGOD OHMYGOD! STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!"

"But I told you sweetheart, you're the most ticklish girl I've ever had, and I can't pass up this moment. But first I have to clean off the lint that your socks left"

With sadistic precision, He then slowly and torturously picked off each piece of lint from heel to toes. As his fingertips met the sole, Steph shivered and writhed and insane laughter came from deep inside her. She was in wild ticklish abandon and agony and begging once more.

"NO, PLEASE, MY FEET ARE CLEAN MY FEET ARE CLEAN! AHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. NO MORE, I CAN'T TAKE IT! PLEASE HAVE SOME MERCY!"

"Hmmmm, mercy, now what does that word mean?"

"YOU FUCKING WELL KNOW WHAT IT MEANS! Nnnnooohahahaha nooooooottttttthaytaaapleaseeee!!!!"

For five long minutes Steph's feet frantically and violently writhed all over.

"Now about showing you some mercy… I think not."

"NO PLEEEEEEASE, YOU'RE FUCKING EVIL YOU ARE!"

Scribe laughed. "You think I'm evil do you. Well just wait till I take off this halo sweetheart, then you'll really see how evil I am."

Steph continued to shiver and shake, her body jerking incessantly and she was desperately trying to break the sashes that held her.

"Are we having fun yet sweetheart? Let's have some more shall we?"

All Steph could do was scream with laughter and violently writhe as he tormented and tortured her soles from heels to toes.

"Sorry sweetheart, but your toes are lovely, your feet are just exquisite and I have a long way to go with them." With that he again dug his ten fingers into the soles once more and methodically and sadistically raked and revved them about. Paying special attention to the arches, he began cross-stitching his fingers into the tender hypersensitive now heated flesh.

Steph was now off the scale and off the wall with her laughter and violent writhing. This torture was driving her insane and all the begging and pleading in the world seemed useless as a tool to gain her freedom.

"OH MY GOD, I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE OF THIS! PLEASE STOP!"

"Then I guess it's time to get you into the other position."

'PLEASE GOD NO, NOT ANOTHER POSITION!"

Scribe stopped tickling untied Steph legs and flipped her over on her tummy. He began to bend Steph's legs behind her back. She looped another sash around the ankles and tied them together then tied them to Steph's wrists. Steph suddenly realized that she was hogtied and struggled intensely to free herself. She writhed all over the floor trying to get away, but Scribe would always pull her back.

She then kneeled behind Steph and faced her upturned soles. Taking another string, she tied the big toes together, thereby rendering the feet practically helpless. Now ten fingers ballet danced on the tender soles and once more Steph screamed with intense laughter and writhed all over.

"GOD NO! STOP THAT!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"AHHH. Are we more ticklish in this position, hmmm?" Scribe continued to ballet on Steph's soles and now had to grip the writhing feet with one hand to keep them still. "I have you now sweetheart, go crazy for me!"

Steph was going crazy, and it seemed as if she was getting more and more ticklish as the tickling went on and on. Her soles were red hot, she was laughing and writhing to extreme and her nervous system was in dire need of a break, bordering on completely shutting down.

Scribe flipped Steph over on her back and still being in the hogtied position; her tummy now stuck out in mid air.

"Nah… I want some ribs too." She pushed the shirt up as high as it would go then stroked a single finger down one side of her rib cage.

Steph again erupted in screaming peels of laughter and intense writhing and again Scribe delighted in her reactions. She ballet danced her ten fingers all over the ribs, taking special care to seek out the undersides of them. Pressing a little more firmly, she got even more of a reaction from Steph and continued to explore the ribs. Then she stopped and rested her fingers on the spasming ribs. She watched as Steph's chest heaved and grasp for breath. Then with lightning swiftness she really dug in and raked and revved her fingers over the tender ribs.

"FUCK YOU! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'M GOING TO GET YOU WHEN I GET FREE!"

"YEAH RIGHT, PROMISES, PROMISES!" Scribe again dug her fingers into the tender ribs and with sadistic precision, raked and revved all over.

Steph was now a blur as she writhed intense, trying desperately to break the sashes that were holding her. She was also screaming so loud her laughter was almost vibrating the walls.

Scribe tickled from ribs to tummy and button and then back up again. There seemed to be no stopping her relentless and torturous fingers as they tickled on and on and on. Zooming here, tickling there, digging in anywhere she could find a ticklish spot to torture and torment. In short she was being sadistically thorough and fiendishly detailed. In fact, she was too sadistically thorough and fiendishly detailed for Steph's liking.

Steph screamed once more and tried to writhe away, but all she managed to do was to fall on her side. This allowed Scribe to get a firm grip on one half of her ribs and she let fly with ten torturous fingers, digging and digging into the tender ribs. Steph was far more than a bundle of nerves by now and was trying harder to escape the torturous fingers in any way she could.

Then Scribe stopped Steph couldn't believe her eyes as Scribe picked her up, hogtied and all, and carried her into the bedroom and laid her on the bed.

"You want to make love?" Steph asked, as she felt the sash being untied from her wrists. But as soon as they were untied, Scribe flipped her on her back and straddled her. Grabbing her hands, Scribe then pushed them over Steph's head and proceeded to tie them to the top bedposts.

"Hey wait a minute!"

Scribe then went to her feet and began to untie them and Steph began flailing them about in an attempt to keep them free. Scribe just calmly grabbed Steph's left foot, stretched the leg taught and then tied it to the bottom post. She then did the same to the right leg and smiled at her handiwork.

"NO PLEASE Scribe! I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE!"

"And now to finish you off sweetheart." And with that she leaned over and kissed Steph passionately on the lips. Steph forgot about her predicament for a moment and lovingly kissed back.

Scribe then straddled Steph's left leg and pulled her toes back, making the foot taught and immobile. Steph strained to free her foot but Scribe's grip was too powerful and she held on to the spasming toes. Steph rocketed off the bed as a single finger slowly slithered from heel to toes. The finger stopped momentarily and then slithered back down, causing Steph to rocket again.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! FUCK YOU, NO DON'T DO THAT! AHAHAHAHAHa AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"But I must Steph sweetheart. After all, that's what are lovers for." Ten fingers now scrabbled over the tender sole, digging in everywhere there was a ticklish spot, which was just about everywhere. Steph's heel was tickled, her instep was tickled, the ball of her foot was given a similar treatment and of course her tender arch and toes were mercilessly tickle tortured as well. Scribe now reached over to the right foot and began giving Steph a double foot tickle torture.

"OH SHEEEIIIIT! GODDAMMIT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Ah yes, the beginning of the killer tickle!" Scribe continued tickle torturing Steph's feet, digging into both spasming soles as once. Then he suddenly stopped and turned around to face Steph.

"I'll bet those armpits are really tender and tickly. I'll bet that if I tickle them you'll go crazy for me. I'll bet you wish you were anywhere but here. And it's so nice of you to wear that thong-top for me. It gives me perfect access to your armpits and ribs. He remarked as she removed the blindfold.

Steph shook her head whimpered and pleaded with her eyes.

Scribe then lightly placed his fingertips in Steph's wide-open armpits, then wriggled them in a circular motion then down, into the ribs and then stopped.

Steph went wild under him and tried desperately to buck him off. But Scribe was well seated and managed to stay on. Steph shivered again shook her head, whimpered and pleaded with her eyes.

"Ah what's the matter honey? Am I tickling you too much, hmmmm? Well I'm not done yet; the main event is about to begin." And with that he firmly dug her fingers into Steph's armpits and raked the tender taught skin.

Steph erupted with more wild screams and violent writhing. The bed was in constant movement and so was she. She intensely trying to beg for her release, but only screaming laughter came out. Cruising the deepest recesses of the pits she swirled her fingers with lightening speed, which brought more gales of screaming laughter and still more intense bucking. He moved into the ribs again and began to squeeze and massage them, which brought out the most intense gales of screaming laughter and violent bucking.

"AHHH I've hit a hot spot, how nice! Shall I dig for sunken Treasure? That treasure being your ticklishness."

With that he really dug his fingers into the ribs and more peels of squeezing and massaging followed. Scribe was hitting all the hotspots and Steph was hitting all the high notes. His fingers slid from tips to back, surfing the tender ribs and tickling under them too. He could feel Steph's ribcage expand and contract, reeling under the intense tickles, Spasming for release. Scribe was thoroughly enjoying this and ignored Steph's continuous pleas and continued to tickle and tickle and tickle. Everywhere he tickled, Steph's flesh was getting hot and red.

"You are a wonderful ticklee sweetheart and now it's time for my sensual secret weapon and girl are you ever going to get it."

Scribe got off the bed and sat at the foot of it. Steph shook her head and pleaded with her eyes. Scribe took two pieces of string and proceeded to tie Steph's toes back and as he did this Steph rocketed off the bed again. He did manage to hold onto each foot and tie the toes securely and then sat back admire his handiwork.

"You know, one thing I can say about you is that you certainly not tongue-tied. And speaking of tongues." He leaned forward and slowly slithered her tongue from heel to the toes of Steph's left sole.

"GOD NO FUCK YOU! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"OOOOOH you have a tasty sole. So tickly and tasty." He slithered her tongue up and down again, going even more slowly in the arch.

Steph's foot spasmed and tried desperately tried to get away from the torturous tongue. Scribe held his ground though and his tongue now caressed the toes and stroked the tender pad below them. Steph was going nuts and practically bending the posts that her bonds were tied to.

AH yes… such a tasty foot. I must try the other one.

He did exactly the same to the right one as he had done the left and met with the same exquisite reaction. Steph was off the scale in writhing to get free as her whole body twisted and contorted, straining at the bonds that held her down.

"It can't take the tickling so I keep on licking. And I just love watching your feet as they writhe to get away from my merciless and torturous tongue. And you know what? I am so hot and horny right now, my loins are that inflamed."

"Then let's please stop the tickling and have sex!" Steph asked quickly.

"Sorry sweetheart, but my pleasuring you is not in your future right now." He gave the right foot a long slow lick and then flicked his tongue over the toes. "On second thought, tickle pleasuring you does sound like a good idea."

"NO MORE TICKLE PLEASURING, NO MORE TICKLE PLEASURING! GOD NO PLEASE!

Steph shook her head and begged with her eyes as Scribe sat beside her waist and then reached over to the bedside table. Picking up a feather he eyed it all over, sighting methodically down the quills with precision, then carefully adjusted a few of the tendrils, eyed it again and smiled evilly. He then blew gently on it to see how the tendrils moved, as if to see which would be the best way to stroke it.

Steph was really unnerved by this display of cold, cruel efficiency and now began whimpering and begging for mercy again.

"GOD PLEASE! NO PLEASURE TICKLING! PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING, PLEASE DON'T USE THAT, I'LL DIE!"

"Oh you won't die my love, I'll see to that. I have a surprise coming for you and I want you to experience it."

"A SURPRISE, WHAT SURPRISE!"

"Now never you mind." He then single stroked the feather over the panty-covered lips and Steph arched her back and screamed.

"NOOOOOOOO!"

Scribe stroked again only this time much slower and meandered over the tender now pulsating lips.

Hey sweetheart, cool down, I want this to last you know. I will not have you cumming before your time and I will decide when your time is." He now lightly and slowly massaged the panty-covered pulsating mound with her left hand, teasing and tormenting it.

Once more Steph's Head snapped from side to side and pounded the pillow. Her lips were inflamed and aching from the feather stroking.

"You come off now girl and I'm going to tickle torture your feet and armpits for one hour non-stop solid. You're just bursting at the seams girl; you're just ready to explode all over. And so I have to slow things down I see. That's okay, my tongue will take care of that."

"NO, NO TONGUE! NO TONGUE! PLEASE GOD IF YOU HAVE ANY MERCY, NO TONGUE!"

Scribe's tongue easily caressed the panty covered lips and meanderingly teased only the ridge of each lip. He could feel them quiver intensely and once again he watched Steph's continued frantic Reactions. She was a bomb ready to go off and he was lighting the fuse. He slid his tongue off her lips and up onto her tummy. She arched her back, screamed once more then pounded the bed with her bum again. His tongue glided and sensually stroked the ribs, bringing more arching, screaming and pounding of the bed. She could feel him stretching her left armpit taught again and she begged him no. The tongue easily slid into the pit and suddenly she screamed and became a rocket to the moon and beyond.

His tongue lazily meandered over the entire pit and into the deepest recesses and this set her off in an explosive conniption, complete with scream that made him jump. He licked again and got the same reaction from her and he smiled evilly as he looked up at her. His licks were long slow and firm, making her have one conniption after another.

"STOPIT STOPIT STOPIT, PLEASE GODDAMN YOU!”

Suddenly he stopped and looked at her. Leaning forward, he pushed the matted sweaty hair out of her eyes and then kissed her on the lips. Steph’s chest heaved, her writhing had turned to squirming and she kissed him back.

“That was a fantastic first hour Steph.” He whispered. “So exquisite that we have several more to go...”

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back