• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jen’s Sadistic Tickling/Sex Fantasy M/f XXX

njjen3953

4th Level Orange Feather
I have been home all night, while you were at work, and feeling extremely horney. I tried and tried to get myself off, but was unable. I am still in bed, naked, when you get home. I tell you about my futile attempts and you ask if I want some help. I am skeptical because I know how sadistic you are and I never get to cum without paying for it dearly. You promise me that I will, eventually, have the most intense orgasms ever.

You undress and then tie me to the bed spread eagle. At this point, I am not worried because I know how much you love bondage and always restrain me for sex. You then straddle me and teasingly tickle my sides and belly. I start to protest through my giggles and with an evil expression you say, “Don’t worry. I promised”.

The tickling gets more intense. You are getting all my most ticklish spots and I start to thrash in my binds and am howling with laughter. You tickle every inch of me and I get so desperate for mercy that I start to beg you to stop. Being the sadist you are, this gets you very aroused and hard. You focus your tickling on my very hard and sensitive nipples. This sends me into a frenzy
and I fight, beg, plead for mercy as the tears roll down my cheeks. You are so turned on by my suffering that you explode in orgasm all over me.

When you recover, you untie me and order me to gently suck your flaccid member until you fall asleep and if I
do as I am told I will be rewarded in the morning.
I obey and cry myself to sleep with you still in my mouth.
I awaken to find you hard again. You praise me for being so obedient and then you enter me finally. You fuck me for, what seems like, hours and I cum over and over. Exhausted, I beg you to stop. You finally cum yourself and we collapse in eachother’s arms.

Last edited:
Jen, I have always loved your stories and opinions. How about a nice long story with your lovely feet being tickled and tortured, either true or fiction, Id love to read it. Id love to get your soles tied side by side and then tickle them till your delerious!!!

Boss~you're so cute!

Wicked story jen!:devil:

XOXO

bosccco,
My stories usually come from dreams/fantasies I have or real life events. If I have a foot tickling experience in the near future, I will write about it.

Glad you all liked the story.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back