• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

which celeb(s) do you want to tickle or see being tickled

IwillTickleU

TMF Expert
For me I'd love to tickle Carmen Electra's feet but if i did have a choice of seeing celbs tickling each other it'd have to be Britney Spears and Christina Auglara :)

I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it until either I do it..( the posibility is higher now believe it or not..;) ) or I see someone do it to them, but I wanna see bond tickled..one by one, or one person per woman. I dont care.

And If you havnt been paying attention, and you wanna know who bond is, then look at my sig pic.:D :cool:

There are many on my list. One, although she's a bit up there in age at 47, is fitness expert Denise Austin. That woman is incredibly gorgeous for her age, and has nice feet as well. I'd love to see her tied and tickled.
Beyond Denise, there are many of the "usual suspects" in both music and movies, including Christina Aguilera, Britney, Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and so forth. It's hard to say who I would want on a "list" of ticklees, and if I was given a choice of only being able to tickle one female celeb, that would be a very, very difficult decision, as since I've gotten into tickling, my list of female celebs that I've wanted to either tickle or see being tickled is seemingly a mile long, with all the beautiful and sexy starlets out there!

Mitch

My choice for tickling would of course be tickling Jessica Biel. I would attack her armpits and legs (the spots she admitting to being most ticklish on) for the whole day if I could.

For seeing tickled, I would love to see my girl Miss Jackie in a foot tickling match with Trish Stratus (even though I am not a foot guy, just they both admitted their feet are most ticklish).

Once I hear if solo rock singer/Idol runner-up Ryan Starr is ticklish or not, she will definitely be up here.

Jennifer Capriati
Serana Williams
Alicia Silverstone
Jennifer Love Hewitt.

:D I have a long and similar list for myself tickling and seen tickled but I'm sure many of you know my top 3.
#1)
kelly_ripa_150.jpg

#2) Ms. Barrymore

#3)A tie between Ms. Berry, Ms. Kidman and Ms.Silverstone
:D

WAY too many to list. Seriously. I've been into tickling since I can remember. I can remember being a tickler way back in my pre-school days.. so I've got quite the celeb list going :).

After seeing Fran Drescher's feet on a website or two, I'd love to make her laugh with delight... while I wear earplugs, of course.

First I would lock Britney in the stocks and drive her to the point of insanity.Once I made her a giggling mess,I would roll over the other pair of stocks and repeat the scene with Sarah Michelle Gellar.:imouttahe :bouncybou :wavingguy

Marisa Miller, supermodel extraordinaire. She was in this past years Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. Although I don't think she's very ticklish. During the SI swimsuit special on the Spike network, they showed Marissa during a shoot on an Iowa farm, Marisa was lying down near some sheep, and one of the sheep started nibbling her feet, and she didn't really respond. She laughed but not because it tickled, but because she thought it was funny

Stephanie McMahon

I will continue every time that this question is brought up to answer the WWE's Princess Stephanie McMahon. I so badly would love one day to see, (or do myself), her belly button tickled, along with her entire belly. If other parts are included in there in the torture, then so be it as well!!!

Hey Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT NEWS!!!

It has been confirmed that at least one of the bond members are ticklish for sure!!

I spoke to a relative of Haylie's, and she told me that Haylie is VERY VERY ticklish and giggles and squirms like crazy when she's tickled!! I also made her tell me the story of how she found out ;)WHOOO HOOO!!! 1 down, 3 to go!!!!

( Btw, Haylie is the young woman second from the left in my sig pic, the brunette)

Angelina Jolie without a doubt. Eliza Dishku takes second place.

Elisha Cuthbert
Samia Ghadie
Sammy Winward
Michelle Ryan
Debra Stephenson

Griffin wrote:

Lacey Chabert!!!

Great choice! I would also like to add Laura Harris from "Dead Like Me" and Lalaine from "Lizzie McGuire" (she plays the hispanic best friend)

I can't remember her name but she's the oldest girl ( The Blonde ) from 8 Simple Rules for dating my teenage daughter. I would love to tickle her feet. I bet are very ticklish. anyone know where I can find pics of her feet please email me..its on my profile

Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Minnie Diver, Faith Hill, and Katie Holmes are all high on my list

:lurking:

f2k_829_Leeann_Tweeden02-fhm0802_s.jpg

As hot and as "Tomboyish" she says she is, one should wonder about Leeann Tweeden. Especially her open tummy exposed to ten fingers.
Or her feet in stockings or bare.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back