• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Fairy Tale For My Princess (Princess Ashley Please Read!)

bellyticklerNJ

TMF Expert
This is only like my second story I have ever written so I hope its good. It's for the most beautiful Princess I know.

It was a beautiful day in Featherland, the most magical of all the lands. The sun shone through the big open window of the Castle FeatheredFeet as Princess Ashley awoke. Princess Ashley was by far the most beautiful princess in the land and was the eye of affection of many worthy suitors. Princess Ashley sat up and stepped out of bed. She stretched her arms up high over her head, showing off her smooth underarms. The Princess was wearing a thin sleeveless see-through nightie. She walked over to her mirror and checked her self out.

"Mirror Mirror on the wall...whose the most beautiful princess of them all?"

A face appeared in the mirror.

"You are, Princess. As well as the most ticklish."

Ashley smiled her beautiful smile.

"Yes this is true. But I have not found the man who could break me with tickling. I may be the most ticklish but I am also the toughest."

Ashley left the mirror to take a shower and get dressed. Today was a big day for the Princess, for she was to choose her prince today from a group of suitors. The Princess also got to choose the contest that the suitors would compete in. If there was one thing that Princess Ashley loved more than anything, it was to be tickled. So she decided that she would have the suitors tickle her and the suitor that made her say the magic word would be the one that she would marry.

The main court of the castle FeatheredFeet was being prepared for the festivitites. A new set of stocks was being erected in the center of court where the main event would be. The suitors would draw out of a hat and they would get an amount of time to tickle the Princess. The Princess was in the parlor getting ready.

"Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!"

The sounds of the Princess's beautiful laugh flowed out of the parlor where Ashley was getting a pedicure before the events. Princess Ashley sat in a chair with her head back as laughter flowed out of her mouth in the sweetest of sounds as four maidens scrubbed and worked on her feet. It is well known that Princess Ashley, besides being the most beautiful princess, also had the most beautiful, and most ticklish, feet of any of the Princesses. She wanted her feet to be perfect for her suitors so she could live with the unbearable tickling feeling she was going through right now.

"Perfect" she said with a big smile as she wiggled her newly pedicured bare feet.

Ashley slipped into some shoes and then went off to get dressed. Back in the court, the suitors had begun to arrive. They were from all over the place. There was Prince Corey from the land of Squall. There was Lord TTD of the land of Rockland. Prince Jeff of Navel. Even Jester Frankie of Featherland. And finally, there was Prince Casey of Belly. Prince Casey was well known as the most handsomest of any suitor, and Princess Ashley knew this well, as she had a secret crush on him. The suitors came with their various instruments, whether it be feathers or brushes. Ashley looked out at the suitors from her secret window.

"Five worthy suitors. And there is Prince Casey."

Ashley swooned at the thought of him.

Back in the court, the jester came out with a scroll.

"Herey Herey! The fair Princess Ashley welcomes you five suitors to the castle Featheredfeet for a challenge with the winner getting the Princess's hand in marriage. Upon the request of the Princess herself, it will be a tickle challenge. Each suitor will get a chance to tickle the Princess either under her arms, on her ribs, on her belly or on her feet. The winner will be the one who gets the Princess to say the magic word, which is "Apple". Once the Princess utters the word "Apple", she will marry the suitor that got her to say it. And now, without further ado, the most beautiful Princess in the land, Princess Ashley!

The crowd goes wild as Princess Ashley steps through a curtain wearing a beautiful sleeveless white dress. The Princess goes to the first setup as her maidens lock her arms over her head. Princess Ashley smiles to the crowd as she looks side to side to her bare exposed underams. The Jester steps forward.

"Herey Herey! The honor of going first goes to Prince Corey of Squall. Please pick"

Prince Corey steps up in front of Princess Ashley and draws out of a hat. He shows the paper to the Jester.

"Prince Corey has drawn....armpits"

Prince Corey takes a large feather and begins to stroke it in her armpits. Ashley begins to laugh immediately.

"Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!"

Prince Corey strokes a large feather in both of her armpits.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahheheheheheheh"

Prince Corey drops the feathers and places his hands in the Princess's armpits and tickles away. The Princess bucks back and forth and sways side to side.

"Heeeeeeeeeeehehehehehehehehhehehhehehehehehehehehehehahahahhaahhaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaahahahahah"

Prince Corey continues tickling until the Jester calls for time.

"Time is up for Prince Corey. Next we have Jester Frankie of Featherland"

Jester Frankie comes up and does a dance in front of Ashley, which makes her giggle. Frankie draws a paper and gives it to the main Jester.

"Jester Frankie has drawn...belly"

The maidens remove Princess Ashley's dress, leaving her in a very nice bra and panty ensemble. Jester Frankie places his hands on the Princess's smooth belly and then begins to tickle.

"HahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahhahhhahhhahhahahaHHHAHAHAHAHHAHA"

Jester Frankies fingers tickle up and down the Princess's belly. Frankie then places his mouth over the Princess's deep round bellybutton and blows rasperries, driving the Princess wild!

"OOOOHahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahaha"

Frankie takes out a brush and brushes it on the soft skin around the Princess's bellybutton as Princess Ashley giggles hysterically. The jester then calls for time.

"Next is Lord TTD"

Lord TTD steps up and draws a paper.

"Lord TTD has selected....ribs"

Lord TTD goes straight to work, digging his fingers in the bare waist and ribs of the Princess, who bucks side to side trying to escape.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Lord TTD tickles each individual rib as he moves up her sides and then back down, playing them like a type of musical instrument and the Princess's laugh was the sweet melody. After the time period, the Jester calls for the end.

"Prince Jeff of Navel, please draw."

Prince Jeff steps up and draws a paper.

"Prince Jeff has drawn.....feet"

Prince Jeff looks very pleased as the Princess is being helped out of the stocks over her head and being dressed again. She is then led over to the center of the court as she is helped into the stocks by her maidens. The maidens check the stocks and then give the Princess's bare feet a quick tickle as the Princess giggles. Prince Jeff goes to the feet of the Princess and sits in front of them. Princess Ashley wiggles her feet and curls her toes. Prince Jeff then begins to tickle the bottom of her feet as she goes wild with laughter.

""EHEHEHEHHEHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHEHEHHEHEEHHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAH"

Prince Jeff tickles every inch of the bottom of the Princess's soft feet. He then pulls out a feather and begins to feather the soles of the Princess.

"HEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE"

Princess Ashley throws her head back in a fit of laughter as she closes her eyes. Prince Jeff then holds her feet and tickles under her toes with his fingers. The Princess squeals with delight as she curls her toes. Prince Jeff goes back to tickling the soles of her bare feet with fingers and brushes. Princess Ashley just laughs until the Jester calls for time. The Princess looks a little tired after that part but plays it off with her trademark grin to the crowd.

"It is now time for our final contestant, Prince Casey of Belly"

Prince Casey steps up and draws a paper. The jester looks at it.

"Well Prince Casey has also drawn....feet"

The crowd erupts in cheers as Ashley gives her smirk again. Prince Casey comes over to her, takes her hand and gives it a kiss before he walks to her feet and sits down. Prince Casey takes her bare feet in his hands and begins to massage them. The Princess giggles. Prince Casey slowly drags his finger down the sole of the Princess's bare feet as she giggles and twitches her feet. Prince Casey tickles faster.

"Hahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaaha"

Prince Casey then tickles under the Princess's toes. Before she can curl them, Prince Casey begins to suck on the toes of the Princess. The Princess gasps because she had never gotten her toes sucked before! It felt wonderful! And it tickled at the same time! Time was running out when Prince Casey pulled out his special feather. Prince Casey always carried this feather with him. Many myths said that the feather had magical powers. Prince Casey then took the feather and before she knew it, the feather was gliding between the Princess's toes!!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA"

The Princess tried to curl her toes but it was no no avail as the feather still got through! As he glided the feather through each of the Princess's toes, Prince Casey used his free hand to tickle the soles of her feet as well!! The Jester was about to call time when.....

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhAAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAPLE!!! APPPLE!!!!!"

The crowd gasped and went silent as they could not believe what they heard!

"Herey Herey! The Princess Ashley has said the magic word "Apple" and will now marry Prince Casey of Belly!!!"

The crowd stands up and cheers as Prince Casey helps Princess Ashley out of the stocks. She puts her arms around him and he lifts her up as they kiss.

The next day was the wedding and it was the most beautiful wedding in the land. Everyone in the entire land of Featherland and the entire TMF nation were in attendance. Prince Casey was dressed in a white tuxedo with his special feather and Princess Ashley was dressed in a beautiful white strapless, sleeveless dress with long feathers on the bottom and she was barefoot. The ceremony was perfect and after they were married, they kissed and threw feathers out into the audience. Prince Casey lifted Princess Ashley in her arms and carried her to the Castle FeatheredFeet, tickling her all the way as her laughter filled the air and they lived happily....ever.....after

:yowzer: BEAUTIFUL! great concept! i luved it!....well, except the parts with the bra & panties and the toe sucking; i dun like that kind of stuff. but other than that, GREAT! can we expect more ticklish tales from Featherland? :D I LUV girls who luv to b tickled as much as that princess! :D

Fantastic! An amazing story! I loved the part with the toe sucking! I hope to see more from you with the writing! You did an absolutely wonderful job with this story! Bravo!

Mitch

Awww so sweet. Thanks a bunch for writing a story about me. Sorry that I havent responded, but I have just been away. Whoever drew feet, would have such a huge advantage in that contest haha. THe only problem with the story is.... I would have never gave up :D . The feather between the toes is just purre torture for me though. Genious tactic..

wow

Excellent story.
And very lighthearted. Sweet almost.
A good change!

thanks to all that responded. And Darth, it is sweet because that is how I feel about Princess Ashley :)

well well well, the star of the story herself. i hope u 2 will b very happy 2gether....unlike me.....

Great story! How could I have gone so long without reading it until today!! And that Jester Frankie of Featherland seems awfully familiar!

yeah sorry Squall but since I wrote it I just had to make myself the winner lol

maybe in the next story when i write it you will be the winner...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back