• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story Idea Called The Painter

Neutron

Hey authors, I have a story idea about a young model who answers an ad from a female painter.

She ends up getting tricked into bondage.

Then GUESS WHAST AND WHO GETS PAINTED??

Tron

go to Master Cartman, he often helps us with our requests!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Thanks Anna!

I was hoping maybe TickleMantis or ticklescribe or primetime might chime in.

Tron

hey Neutron, i have 2 other requests still pending, along with my regular stories, so if you dont mind waiting for a bit, i could come up with something. just let me know...

Ok

Ok,

This girl, say around 22 years old. A redhead. Answers and ad from a world famous female painter.
The ad specifies the girl has to wear a short mini, thigh highs and either a tight blouse or a halter. She finds it odd but since the painter is brilliant and known to be eccentric she answers the ad. She also has to submit a picture.

The painter accepts her and tells her to come to her flat on a certain day. Dressed according to the ad to get aquianted

The first thing the girl notices is the paintings in the flat are NOTHING like the ones the lady is noted for. For instance they aren't of shapes or anything like that. Instead they look like someone just took paint and splashed it all over the place and went back and forth willy nilly with the brush, but it doesn't look like it was put on with the brush.

She also notices there's a table that seems like it was painted the same way.

She questions the artist who says Oh Honey, those are for my pleasure.

The painter then somehow tricks the girl into bondage. With her arms tied over her head. Standing. Legs tied slightly spread/. After 5 minutes the girl asks if she can be let go. The artist says in a few. Then starts bringing in a canvas and her paints. The girl says she doesn't want to be painted as a subject of bondage. the artist says don't worry you won't be. This is one of my fun projects.
The girls doesn't understand and starts protesting, especially when the lady starts walking around her, Poking her, and every now and then lifting her skirt to admire her panties.
After a few minutes of this the lady starts flat out tickling her. Using her hands, feathers and Q Tips.
She then offers the girl a deal. If she can answer certain questions and the girl answers them she'll let the girl go and pay her regardless. If not, every question the girl gets wrong she loses an article of clothing, and she'll get tickled where she lost the article. The girl is HORRIFIED! But has no choise
As she does so, she slowly strips the girl. over her heated protests.

Everywhere she strips, Starting with the top she tickles the nipples (it's be really cool if she was wearing a bra, adds another question!). When the skirt comes off she traces the panties. When the panties finally come off the painter says time for some painting.

She then gets a roller and some brushes. First she starts putting the paint on the girl with her hands tickling. (All the paint is put on her front) Then she puts a canvas right against the front of the girl. Goes behind her
And starts tickling her back, the backs of her legs with feathers. Finally she totally tortures the girls arse, especially in the crack.
After a while of this she pulls the canvas away. Checks it out. Decides it needs some more work. Then adds more paint to the girls front and repeats. Finally she's satisfied.

THEN she paints the girls back, Paying special attention to the ass and ass crack. Then she puts the canvas against her ass (I would recommend somehow getting her ass cocked a bit backwards.)

THEN she starts using brushes, feathers, Q Tuips and her hands to start tickling the girls frongt, Starting with her nipples then moving slowly down and pays a lot of attention to the belly button and her waist. Finally she gets to the thighs, then the inner thighs, All the while telling the protesting girl every masterpiece needs a final stroke of genius, and of course her crotch will provide it! She then brushes, Q Tips, Feathers the girls pussy lips and finally spreads them a bit for some tickling access. Until she's satisfied with her painting she won't let the girl cum. The girl of course protests all of this and is trying her best to not give the lady total control, and is horrified the lady is not only doing this to her, but she's planning on making her cum, and in fact controlling the event.

(No foot tickling please!)

Another great way to do this is Have TWO girls with a canvas between them!

Tron.

Oops

That was meant as an email to primetime. I need to pay better attention!.

However any author is welcome to use it. The more stories on this the merrier!

Tron

Hey Neutron glad to see you haven't forgotten me! We haven't talked in ages and I thought you were avoiding me for some reason. :D

If you ever do want a request direct from me feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] :D

In regards to your painter idea I think its brilliant but from your post above it looks like you've written 90% of the story yourself! :p

Anyway I'm just glad your not pissed at me for some reason, and if I did do anything to annoy you (I can't think what) please feel free to e-mail me and discuss, I'm sure any harm was purley unintentional. :D

-T.M

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back