• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W./WWE Divas/GLOW (F/F) (wrestling/tickling) "Brand Extension" part 1

primetime

Verified
okay folks, here it is. the pay per view is over and now it is time for me to introduce my "brand extension". this is the 1st of a 2 part story. then, i will have two different stories for each respective organization. i hope you like what i have in store and feel free to give me any ideas. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com characters of GLOW at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org Trish Stratus at www.trishstratus.com and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com

the capacity crowd went ballistic as the pyrotechnics went off. SCORN was over and this was the first show. the crowd was also anticipating the "brand extension" that WOW owner David Mclane promised after the pay per view. they didnt have to wait long as the song "Money, Money, Money" (Ted Dibiase's old theme music) blared on the PA system and the owner of WOW, David Mclane made his appearance at the top of the stage. he wasnt alone as the two General Managers, Stephanie McMahon and Debra stood next to him on either side. Mclane has a huge smile on his face as this was his moment. he was about to announce the biggest decision in women's wrestling history! dressed in his tuxedo and strutting down the ramp, Mclane slapped hands with the fans. Stephanie McMahon and Debra also had smiles on their faces as they knew their roles were going to be greater. the trio made it to the ring and entered the squared circle. Mclane took in the applause, then grabbed a microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen, WELCOME TO WOW!!!!" David Mclane announced. the crowd exploded in cheers and Mclane settled the crowd down. "thanks to you fans, SCORN was a tremendous success!!!! now, it is time to move forward. as you are all aware, since the merger with the WWE divas and GLOW, we have a LOT of competitors here. for the first time in women's wrestling history, i am going to create TWO organizations! the WOW roster will be split into two! now, let me introduce you to the two General Managers who will run each respective group, here is Stephanie McMahon and Debra!!!" Mclane announced.

Stephanie and Debra both waved to the crowd and the crowd went nuts. Stephanie and Debra were both excited at the opportunity that was about to be presented to them. they looked at mclane and he continued.

"now, before i make the huge announcements, let me tell you that tongiht fans, for the last time you will see the entire WOW roster under one building. there are four exciting matches as Gail Kim takes on Caliente and Jazz faces Paradise. there will be two non title matches as the NEW WOW Continental champion, Beckie, the Farmer's Daughter will face Poison and the NEW WOW Tag Team Champions, Law & Order, will face the Southern Belles!!" Mclane announced.

the crowd erupted over the announced card and realized that for the last time under one building would the entire roster be here. they had nervous anticipation, much like the WWE fans had when the brand extension was announced in the WWE. they couldnt wait to see how it would all shake down. Mclane continued to speak.

"now ladies and gentlemen, the moment you have been waiting for. the brand extension. you know that there will be two groups. one of the groups will be called WOWE, which stands for WOMEN OF WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT and the other group will be known as WOWF, which stands for WOMEN OF WRESTLING FEDERATION. now, the General Manager of WOWE will be Stephanie McMahon and the General Manager of WOWF will be Debra!!!!" Mclane announced. the crowd began to murmur over the announcement. "now, all three champions, Terri Gold the WOW World Champion, Beckie the WOW Continental Champion and Law & Order, the WOW Tag Team Champions will all remain on the WOWE organization. that means in WOWF will have to decide new champions!!!" Mclane announced.

"that's right! when the WOWF starts, we will have 3 tournaments to decide the World Champion, the US Champion and the Tag Team Champions!" Debra announced.

"that's right folks, the WOWF will be determining champions once it began next week! now, for the roster split!!! this was a hard decision determining who goes where. first of all, the biggest part of it involves the tWo and the Glamour Girls. i have decided that they will be split up with the tWo competing in WOWE and the Glamour Girls in the WOWF!! that means, their war is OVER!!!!" Mclane announced.

the crowd mumbled under that announcement as that meant the war between the tWo and Glamour Girls would be over. the crowd then hushed as Mclane continued.

"now as for the pay per views, each pay per view will have BOTH the WOWE and WOWF competing on it. 5 matches from each group will have a spot on the pay per view. 3 championship title matches will take place with one group and 2 championship title matches from the other group will take place, then they rotate. so, at the next pay per view PANDEMONIUM, the WOWE will have all three titles on the line and the WOWF will have 2 title matches. then they will alternate! now folks, if you take a look at the WOWVision screen, you will see the rosters. take a look......" Mclane told the crowd.

the crowd turned their attention towards the WOWVision screen and a video showed up. Mclane did the voiceovers as he announced each name, plus a video clip of each woman. the names were announced as follows:

WOWE:
TERRI GOLD (WOW World champion) BECKIE (WOW Contintental champion) LAW & ORDER (WOW Tag Team champions)

the TICKLING WORLD ORDER: HOLLYWOOD, CHYNA, GORGEOUS GEORGE, FRANCESCA LE, COL. NINOTCHKA, MYSTERY, the DISCIPLINARIAN, DAFFNEY, JAZZ, VINE, POISON and INNOCENCE

JACKLYN HYDE, DAISY, SPANISH RED and OFFICER MIRANDA

LITA, RIOT, CHEYENNE CHER, IVORY, TIFFANY MELLONS, ROXY, TANJA, LITTLE FIJI, LITTLE EGYPT, WENDI WHEELS, CALIENTE and BOOM BOOM

finally, CAGED HEAT (LOCA and DELTA LOTTA PAIN) and the BEACH PATROL (SUMMER and SANDY).

WOWF:
the GLAMOUR GIRLS: LANA STAR, SABLE, TRISH STRATUS, PATTI PIZZAZZ, STACY KARTER, SUNNY, DAWN MARIE, JACKIE GAYDA and FRANCINE

MOLLY, GAIL KIM, GODIVA, THUG, CHASTITY, THE SCHOOL GIRLS (HOPE and FAITH) and HARLEY'S ANGELS (CHARLIE DAVIDSON and EZ RIDER)

plus, VICTORIA, JUNGLE GRRL, ICE COLD, AMERICANA, BRONCO BILLIE, NIDIA, TORRIE WILSON, STACY KEIBLER, JANE BLOND, FARAH, the Persian Princess, PARADISE and HAMMERIN HEATHER STEELE

finally, ASIAN INVASION (JADE and LOTUS), THE CHEERLEADERS (DEBBIE DEBUTANTE and SUSIE SPIRIT), and THE SOUTHERN BELLES (SCARLET and TARA)

the crowd began to cheer after each roster was announced. they realized that the Sable-Hollywood rivalry is over. they realized that Ice Cold wouldnt get any chance of revenge against Disciplinarian and Poison for shaving her head.

"Ladies and gentlemen!!! next week, the WOWE and WOWF will start. get ready for the GREATEST action in women's wrestling! make sure you watch BOTH shows. enjoy the rest of your evening!!! let the ACTION begin!!" Mclane announced as he pumped his fist, the pyrotechnics went off again. the capacity crowd erupted into cheers again.

*************COMMERCIAL**********

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT DORK?!!!" Sable screamed.

"i cant believe it. we are going to be on a different show?" Lana chimed in.

"I WANT HOLLYWOOD AND THAT CRETIN IS PREVENTING ME FROM GETTING MY REVENGE!!!" Sable screamed again.

"you know, i kind of like the idea..." Trish said.

"why?" Sunny asked.

"think about it. if the tWo is no longer in our way, it makes it THAT much easier to run things. i mean, think about it. do you really think someone like Victoria or Bronco Billie is going to stop us? plus, i think we can easily become champions. the WOWF will be the GLAMOUR GIRLS organization!" Trish explained.

"She does make a good point." Sunny replied.

"true, but i also can get my hands on that flea bag Jungle Grrl! after the way she humiliated me at SCORN, i am going to like, so get her back!" Lana whined.

"well, looks like it will be a new start for the Glamour Girls. this split does make it easier for us. no tWo, just a bunch of complete losers. but i wish i could pay Hollywood back!" Sable said.

"dont worry about her anymore Sable. let's just focus on winning championships right now. too bad we cant humiliate that dweeb Terri Gold. but again, there is NO ONE who can prevent us from winning all the championships in the WOWF!!!" Trish laughed.

"but we dont have a tag team...." Patti said.

"Patti, do you ever pay attention? we decided that Jackie Gayda and Francine would represent the Glamour Girls as the Tag Team Champions!" Lana said.

"i was kind of hoping that me and you could be Tag Team Champions Lana..." Patti whined.

"Patti, my dear sweet naive assistant, right now i am concentrating on becoming the WORLD champion again." Lana laughed.

Patti began to mope as she hoped she and Lana could win the tag team titles. she watched the others talk about the plans for WOWF and she stood there. Stacy Karter walked up to her and hugged her.

"dont worry Patti, maybe one day you will be a champion on your own!" Stacy told her.

"yeah, i guess so...." Patti whispered as she continued to watch the other members discuss their plans.

LAW & ORDER (WOW Tag Team Champions) vs SOUTHERN BELLES (Tara and Scarlet)

WOW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP NON TITLE MATCH

the crowd cheered as the Southern Belles, Scarlet and Tara made their way to the ring. Scarlet was dressed in her blue outfit, complete with blue boots and sheer nylons. her partner tara, was dressed in her pink wrestling outfit with pink boots and sheer nylons. the Southern Belles were excited about the opportunity to revive their careers in WOW. now that they learned they were going to be a part of the WOWF, they had an opportunity to perhaps win Tag Team gold. they also wore their "Belle dresses" with the hoopskirts and fanning themselves. they got into the ring and waved to the crowd. this was a huge match for them and they wanted to do well in their debut.

the crowd booed as the song "Bad Girls" (sounds like COPS, 'Bad Boys' theme music) played and the newly crowned WOW Tag Team Champions, Nikki Law and Christy Order made their appearance at the top of the stage. accompanied by their partner, Officer Miranda, they began to walk down the ramps. dressed in their light blue police shirts, black pants and black boots, they had the white-strapped Tag Team Title belts around their waists. they enjoyed the moment as this was their first match as Tag Team champions. they beat Asian Invasion during the FATAL FOUR WAY match at SCORN by forcing Lotus to submit to foot tickling. they laughed at the thought of the Southern Belles challenging them and wanted to make an example out of them. they made it to the ring, took off their belts and immediately attacked the Belles.

the bell rang and Nikki Law continued to pummel Tara. Christy Order tossed Scarlet out of the ring, then watched her partner beat up Tara. Law threw Tara against the ropes and clotheslined the petite woman, nearly knocking her head off. she grabbed a handful of hair and forced Tara to her feet. she scooped her up, draped her over her shoulder and tagged in her partner Order. Nikki Law then delivered a running powerslam and Christy Order followed up with an elbow from the top rope. Officer Miranda cheered on as she saw Tara nearly knocked out. she then ran over to Scarlet and pulled her off the ring apron and then threw her against the barricade. Order then grabbed Tara's ankle and rolled her over onto her stomach. still holding onto the ankle, she began to unlace the pink boot.

"hmmmmm...what do we have here? i wonder what's inside this pink boot?" Order teased.

Tara began to squirm as she realized what was about to happen. she tried to wiggle her foot free, but Order had a firm grip. she managed to get the laces undone and pulled off the pink boot, leaving Tara's nyloned foot exposed.

"my my my! look at these cute little piggies! tell me Tara, are these piggies innocent or guilty?" Order teased.

"huh?" Tara asked as she wiggled her toes.

"they look GUILTY! now, i sentence them to a severe.....TICKLING! koothcie kootchie koo!!!!" Order teased.

Tara exploded in laughter as she felt Order's fingers stroke along her sole. the sheer nylon only intensified the tickling and she wailed away. she felt Order's fingers dig in between her toes and she lost it. she was never tickled during a match before and didnt realize how ticklish she was.

"this little piggy robbed a bank! this little piggy is a criminal! this little piggy was caught by me! and this little piggy was convicted! and THIS LITTLE PIGGY IS TICKLISH TICKLISH TICKLISH!!!!" Order laughed as she tickled Tara's baby toe.

Tara exploded in a fit of giggles as she felt her toes being tickled. she felt so embarrassed at laughing so hard, her foot getting tickled in front of the capacity crowd. she began to tap the mat furiously and submitted. Order tickled her arch for a little while longer, then let go. Law & Order had their hands raised in victory and laughed at Tara who got out of the ring. the reign of Law & Order began and they had no intention in losing their precious titles.

"can you believe it? no more Glamour Girls?" Hollywood laughed.

"no more Lana's whining voice or Sable's trampiness to worry about?" Mystery laughed.

"i'm just happy that Mclane didnt break up the tWo! if he did, his nuts would have been on a pole!" Disciplinarian chimed in.

"i am going to miss tormenting Sable. that bitch got what she had coming and i hope she realizes that Hollywood ALWAYS gets the last laugh! hey Chyna, what's wrong?" Hollywood asked.

"i am so pissed off that i LOST to that loser Terri Gold! talk about lucky! the next time we face, i will make sure i break her in half!! then tickle what's left of her!!!" Chyna yelled.

"i know how you feel! i lost to that even BIGGER LOSER Beckie! she STOLE my Continental title! but at least we remain on the same roster with them! they have nowhere to hide now!" Gorgeous George exclaimed.

"dont worry George, i am going to soften her up tonight! after i'm done with her, Beckie will be easy pickings!" Poison laughed.

"by the way, GREAT JOB Poison and Disciplinarian for humiliating Ice Cold. i bet she's glad that she's going to the WOWF!" Hollywood laughed.

"yeah! ol' baldilocks will never be the same!" Disciplinarian laughed.

"now Jazz, are you ready for your debut?" Hollywood asked.

"of course i am! this Paradise woman is going to get a beat down!" Jazz barked.

"and?" Hollywood smiled.

"then, i am going to tickle her into a puddle of goo!" Jazz laughed.

"there you go! have fun...." Hollywood laughed as she saw Jazz leave the dressing room.

JAZZ (tWo)

vs

PARADISE

soft tropical music played as Paradise made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in her floral print sports bra and shorts, and wearing her green wrestling boots, Paradise made her way down the ramp to a nice ovation. strikingly beautiful, Paradise smiled as she looked forward to this match. she was excited about an opportunity in WOWF and hoped to be in contention for a title. she made it to the ring and waved again to the crowd. she knew this was going to be a tough match as she was facing a woman who knew no meaning of mercy.

the music of the NWO played and Jazz, a new member of the tWo, made her appearance at the top of the stage. wearing a sports bra, with spandex shorts and thick wrestling boots, Jazz walked down the ramp with a purpose. this was her debut match in WOW and wanted to let everyone know that she was the baddest woman around. she also remembered that Riot attacked her during the TICKLE JACK match at SCORN, so her blood began to boil. she got into the ring and immediately charged after Paradise.

Paradise saw her coming and did a drop toe hold on a charging Jazz and her face bounced off the mat. Paradise got to her feet and when Jazz stood up, Paradise connected with a dropkick, sending Jazz out of the ring. the crowd cheered as Paradise pumped her fist. Jazz got up off the arena floor and couldnt believe what just happened. she got back into the ring and Paradise kicked her in the midsection, then delivered a DDT. Paradise went for the cover. 1..........2........KICKOUT. Jazz got to her feet again, but Paradise slung her into the corner. Paradise approached Jazz and began to chop her against her chest. the crowd chanted "WOOOO!" with every chop and Jazz was reeling. Paradise saw Jazz reeling, then began to squeeze Jazz's ribs. Jazz let out a giggle and Paradise's eyes popped wide open. Jazz was ticklish! Paradise began to poke Jazz in the ribs and Jazz began to giggle with each poke. Jazz then realized what Paradise was doing and charged out of the corner, clotheslining Paradise. Jazz, in a fit of rage, pulled Paradise up off the mat, scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. she then hit the ropes and dropped a leg across Paradise's throat. Jazz went for the cover. 1..........2.........kickout. Paradise barely kicked out and Jazz was still pissed.

"you think you can tickle me?!!! guess what baby? the BITCH is BACK!" Jazz screamed as she pulled Paradise up.

Paradise felt Jazz go behind her and screamed in pain as Jazz lifted her up by her arms in the back of her. Paradise's feet dangled in the air, then Jazz dropped her on her face. she then pulled Paradise up one more time and DDT Paradise to the mat. Jazz smiled as she saw Paradise's helpless body.

"now, let's see how ticklish YOU are!!!" Jazz screamed.

Paradise felt Jazz sit on her back, facing her feet. Jazz then began to lightly stroke her fingers on the back of Paradise's thighs and Paradise began to giggle. her legs began to wiggle wildly and Jazz continued to tickle the soft skin. Hollywood told Jazz how Paradise reacts when her inner thighs are being tickled and Jazz wanted to see for herself. Paradise's laughs turned into moaning laughs and Jazz knew that Paradise was turned on. she kept tickling the inner thighs and Paradise tried to fight the feelings. Paradise them let out a loud laugh and moan and she knew she was close to having an orgasm. Jazz then used her finger and stroked Paradise's shorts, out of the view of the camera and Paradise exploded. her whole body shivered and Jazz grabbed the ankle. she knew Paradise was going to be extra sensitive. she unlaced the green boot and pulled it off. then she peeled off the white sock, revealing Paradise's tanned sole.

"now BITCH, let's hear some laughs!" Jazz taunted.

"..... nnnooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
EHEHAHAHA STOP STOP!!!! HAHAHEHAHAHEHAHAHAEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
A!!" Paradise laughed as she felt Jazz's fingers tickling her sole.

Jazz continued to tickle Paradise's soft sole and realized that this tickling thing was actually cool. she was always brute force, but this tickling thing seemed a lot more effective. she played with the soft delicate toes and Paradise went wild. after she exploded, Paradise was really sensitive now. Paradise tried reaching for the ropes, but she was in the middle of the ring. Jazz had a firm grip on her ankle and she was already weak from her hidden orgasm. when Jazz tickled between her toes, Paradise began to tap out. she couldnt take it anymore. Jazz tickled her a little longer and then got up. her hand was raised in victory and the music of the NWO played. then the music stopped and the song "Enter the Sandman" by Metallica played and Riot made her appearance at the top of the stage with a microphone. the crowd erupted when Riot made her appearance.

"JAZZ YOU BITCH!! it is time for you to.......DIE!!!" Riot screamed as she began to walk down the ramp.

Jazz screamed for Riot to come on down, but then the officials of WOW poured out of the backstage area and held Riot back. the crowd began to boo as they wanted to see Riot and Jazz go at it. Riot made more threats as she was escorted to the back. the crowd knew that sooner or later, their paths were going to cross. especially since they knew that both women were going to be a part of the WOWE.

**********COMMERCIAL***********

Debra, the WOWF General Manager appeared on the WOWVision screen and the crowd cheered. Debra had a smile on her face and was anxious to make her announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen, as you know i am the General Manager of the newly formed WOWF. as David Mclane announced, the current champions of WOW will be a part of WOWE. that means the WOWF needs champions. so, i am announcing THREE championship tournaments to determine the WOWF World Champion, the WOWF U.S. Champion and the WOWF Tag Team Champions! i had to make some hard decisions, but here are the brackets for each title. these are 4 women tournaments. first, here is the bracket for the WOWF World Championship.

LANA STAR vs VICTORIA
TRISH STRATUS vs JUNGLE GRRL

for the WOWF U.S. CHAMPION

SABLE vs ICE COLD
AMERICANA vs GAIL KIM

and for the WOWF Tag Team Championship

ASIAN INVASION vs JACKIE GAYDA/FRANCINE
HARLEY'S ANGELS vs THE CHEERLEADERS

"now i know some people are missing, but this was the best we can come up with. the 1st round will take place on our first show and eventually we will determine our champions! i hope you all enjoy it. this is Debra, bringing to you the BEST WOWF has to offer!!!!" Debra finished announcing.

the capacity crowd began to murmur as they thought about the matches. they couldnt wait for the brand extension to take place!

UP NEXT: Beckie takes on Poison and Gail Kim makes her debut!

okay folks, how did you like this episode? sorry for the hsort matches, but there is a lot of story to get told. i hope you enjoy what i have out so far and believe me, things will get more interesting. feedback always welcomed.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back