• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

real story; nice day, at school...mmmmff/f

That

TMF Expert
...highschool, the last class, and the teacher didnt come, so,I and some friends sat in a circle to chat for a while, we were 4 males and 3 females, after a while, one of the girls pushed a dude, the dude pokd her in the ribs
- hey that tickles! dont do it again!
so, that was my cue
- are you ticklish?
ill never forget the look on her face...horrified...:)
- ...no
the dude poked her again, she giggled
- hah, you ARE ticklish
- im not
then the girl on her side poked her ribs
- hey!
then the dude again
- s-stop it!
then the girl started seriously tickling her, the dude too, then she droped to the floor, another one of my male friends held her arms above her head, another girl took the armpits, dude the knees, girl back of knees

she was laughing like crazy...while iuntied her shoes...after i was finshed one of the males noticed her shoes untied(but didnt notice it was me! :)) and removed them, starrted tickling one foot and ORDERED me to tickle the other one, i normally dont take orders but i decided to be a good friend :D

so there you have it, the girl on floor laughing like crazy, a dude holding her arms sbove her head, me and a friend tickling her feet, one girl in her armpits,and a girl and a dude in her ribs and her belly

ill never forget the day...

Real story!

Sweet! So, how long did she get tickled? Was she pissed when you guys were done, or did she cut her losses and be happy it was over? Hope ya get a chance to do that again! Tickle on! :tickle:

we tickled her a loong time(at least it seemed long) id say bout...10 mins, she was dry, and nearly escaped trice, but we managed to keep her on the floor, maybe we could have used something to tie her to a chair...but i really cant complain

besides...one of the dudes that helped tickle(her belly and ribs) whispered ''lets do that gang tickling again sometime'' today, everyone agreed so...ill be waiting ;)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back