• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REquest

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Since we are in the process of adding a chapter to the Loken tale any chance of a Betty Cooper/Veronica Lodge lesbian tale?
Love,
Anna and Heather

jersey tickler, at your service, my ladies. Let me brush up on some Archie comics and I will do the best I can. Oh and I am done with school tommorow, so I will finish my phantom story ASAP.

Oh and one more thing, Betty has the dark hair right.

Betty is the Blonde and Veronica is the Dark haired one with the rich father. also, please take no offense if I also try my hand at this one. Don't know if I will actually be able to do it (and if so, if it will be worth posting) but, as long as you don't see it as a slight at your talents Jersey, maybe we could end up with two such tales.

What can I tell you, I was a fan of the Archie comicbooks.

Well to be honest, I only watched the Archie Gang cartoon a few times when I was five. I just wanted to do something nice for Anna and Heather, since they write such cool stuff. Just wanted to return the favor.

If you're an avid fan of the Archies, then go for it dude. It's been a long time and I'd have to do my homework on the characters. Since you already know everything, you'd be the better choice. I'll find something else to write, no biggy

Only could you please give Betty and Veronica some great foot action, maybe even a game of this little piggy.

Sorry, force a habit

I'm not quite sure how good it is, or if it is what you are looking for, but I have posted this story for you, at your request. You two are always so helpful with feedback and willing to take requests from others, I wanted to see what I could do. And, I agree with Jersey that you "write such cool stuff".

Anyway, I hope you like and enjoy the story.

Thank you so much! Unfortunately I (Anna) have lost a bit of skill becoming more of a ficcer than a writer tickler, still we have a big project and its way and a request to grant!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S ignore Anna's previous comment, she is still gold!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back