• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nicole's Shoe Store Surprise M/F

mistertickle123

TMF Regular
Nicole’s Shoe Store Surprise

Nicole impatiently looked at her watch as the woman in the salon placed the finishing touches on her pedicure. The “tickle me pink” nail polish looked absolutely delicious on her toes she thought. Painted in this sexy color she knew they were bound to attract more than their share of attention from all those wonderful foot and tickle men out there.

Sitting back in the chair, she was trying to relax but worried about whether she’d have enough time now to buy those sexy high heeled sandals that she needed to go with the beautiful outfit she ordered specifically for tomorrow’s extremely important business brunch.

As her pedicurist began to blow lightly on her toes to hasten the drying of the polish they wiggled wildly. Nicole giggled and squirmed in her seat. Her feet were so sensitive even without the pedicures yet religiously week in and week out she was in that chair having her feet pampered and tenderized even more. It was funny she thought, as sensitive and ticklish as my feet are and as much as being tickled drives me absolutely crazy, I spend so much time making them look pretty, soft, smooth and noticeable for all of those ticklers out there.

It was true too. Nicole’s nightly rituals included saturating her feet in moisturizing lotions then slipping them into thick socks so that by morning merely pulling off the socks tickled her ultra soft and tender soles and toes.

Her pedicurist was always extra careful when working on Nicole’s feet knowing how ticklish she was but every once in a while, accidentally on purpose, she’d slither a long fingernail down the center of Nicole’s silky smooth foot. This never failed to get the poor woman to literally jump out of her skin! She was that ticklish.

Having paid her bill, she sat on one of the plush chairs in the lounge area and quickly slipped on a pair of sheer thigh hi stockings not wanting to try on shoes in her bare feet.
The silky feel of the expensive nylons combined with her newly pedicured feet gave Nicole goose bumps as she straightened out the thin toe reinforcements before slipping her feet back into her shoes.

Again nervously checking the time, she ran from the salon hoping to get to Mister T’s Fancy Footwear and Accessories Boutique before it closed. She knew the store was not open tomorrow and unless she got there in the next 10 minutes she’d not be able to wear the cocktail dress that she knew would be a strategic plus in her negotiations with the three high powered businessmen she was meeting with.

Nicole was a brilliant businessperson; mature beyond her years, sharp, witty, charming, entertaining and very in control of her busy yet productive live both inside and outside the office.

She was a woman used to getting what she wanted and she knew every trick in the book to accomplish the most difficult of tasks and mastermind her way through the toughest of situations.

Her one weakness however was her extremely ticklish feet and once a man discovered how insanely ticklish she was, he had her at his complete mercy.

Fortunately, or as she sometimes thought unfortunately, not many men realized the powerful effect that ticking had on her. How the sensations that coursed through her veins during a tickling was like being in heaven and hell at the same time.

Tickling to Nicole was a walk along that thin line that borders immense pleasure and intense torture. How she craved to be touched and teased and tickled mercilessly. How she truly longed for someone to take her out of that state of control she existed in, render her, the strong executive, the woman people looked to for authority and guidance, completely helpless and totally vulnerable. This excited her tremendously.

Nicole’s girl next door looks, sophisticated fashion sense, borderline conservative yet mysteriously oozing sex appeal, and one of her greatest physical assets a pair of the sexiest legs and feet on the planet, caused many of her male clientele to often underestimate or overlook her keen business acumen.

How often she used these assets to her advantage.

A strong breeze began to whip up as she crossed the street. She was glad she put on the nylons, Nicole thought as she turned up her collar and headed quickly down Main Street. The boutique was 3 blocks away and despite being in great shape physically; she was considerably winded when she finally reached Mister T’s.

She pushed on the front door only to find it locked. The lights were still on but the shop appeared to be empty. Distraught she cupped her hands around her eyes and peered into the storefront’s picture window. “I’m sure someone is still here” she hoped as she began knocking loudly on the glass doors praying that someone was indeed still in the store and more importantly that she would be able to convince them to allow her in just for a minute to make this important purchase.

She has seen the sexy sandals on line but had never been to Mister T’s store before. Lynn, a girlfriend of hers mentioned the shop and their on-line catalog one day when Nicole complimented her on the interesting footwear that adorned her feet. Lynn also mentioned that the boutique specialized in lingerie, hosiery and “sensual accessories” as she phrased it.

Never one to be able to buy shoes without a fitting first, and always enjoying the attention the male shoe store clerks paid to her very sensitive and extremely ticklish feet, Nicole was unable to order them over the web. This was her first and last chance to visit the boutique before the meeting tomorrow.

Peering from behind a curtain, Mister T who was there to do inventory, noticing that some of the more expensive shoes in his shop seemed to be mysteriously disappearing from the stock room, took in the lovely Nicole’s beauty as she stood there framed by the large glass doors. He couldn’t seem to pin point what it was but there was something about her, that look, the way she carried herself, an heir of confidence. It was something that went beyond her physical looks. As his eyes continued to wander over her they fixated immediately on her nylon- clad feet. Even at this distance and in her sandals and hose, he could see that they were very beautiful, well cared for and he hoped extremely ticklish!

What better business is there for a man who loved everything you could possibly love about the female foot? Aside from his raging foot fetish, the desire Mister T had to tease and tickle feet was even stronger and one he carried since early childhood. Now visions of this lovely woman bound and helpless being tickled mercilessly ran swiftly through his mind.

Making Nicole wait another minute or so, he saw the dejected look on her face as she turned to walk away. It was at that point that he ran toward the front door calling out to her.

“Yes?”

“What can I do for you Miss?”

As he unbolted the lock and opened the door slightly Nicole nudged her way into the crack and placed one of her feet in the doorway. As she pleaded her case to him, Mister T began to stare lustily at her feet, which seemed to be magnetically drawing him to them.

Nicole caught him glaring a couple of times and saw the intensity of his look. His gaze moved from her purposefully wiggling toes to her eyes and he licked his lips.

“A cat ready to eat the canary”, she thought as a shiver ran down her spine.

She knew the look all too well and quickly began to excitedly contemplate some very shall we say interesting scenarios of what might happen in her mind.

“Hmmm” so he likes my feet does he, perhaps I’ll put on a little show for him.”

“It just may get me in the door.”

While she wanted those shoes the idea that this man maybe a tickler sent a collection of conflicting and confusing signals through her head.

She tried to concentrate on speaking to Mister T and began sliding her feet in and out of the shoes. She ran one foot up and down her muscular, silky stocking calf and over the top of her other foot, the hissing of the nylon on nylon adding intensity to her foot tease.

Wondering if he was a tickler however clouded the direction of her strategy.

Mister T’s attention was now completely drawn to Nicole’s very pretty, ticklish feet.

She begged him to allow her to purchase the sandals however he did not give in very easily. He said he was extremely busy and needed to get back to work immediately but did finally ask her which shoes she was interested in purchasing. When Nicole mentioned the style he knew right away which ones they were.

“Ah yesssss” he purred “it’s not just any woman that can do those high heel sandals justice miss!”

“It’s Nicole.”

“What?” he said.

“Please call me Nicole” she said a hint of flirtiness in her voice.

“Well Nicole, since you’ve already interrupted my inventory check, I ahhhhh may as well at least make a sale here!”

“Besides if you don’t mind my saying so those sandals were made for a pretty pair of feet like yours.”

“So well cared for, I’ll bet they are very soft and smooth!”

“I’m sure that you just love showing them off”

Nicole blushed and shifted her weight from one stocking foot to the other.

“Sorry to be so bold but believe me I’m a man who handles thousands of women’s feet and yours are simply gorgeous Nicole.”

His emphasis on the word “handles” did not go unnoticed by Nicole who was increasingly more aroused by the though of ticklish prospects that loomed ahead.

“Why thank you, very kind of you to notice” she managed to say slightly embarrassed by his comment yet extremely excited by his attention, the tone of his voice and his body language.

His words made Nicole tingle inside. She so loved a man that appreciated her feet.

“Was he a tickler?” she thought.

Visions ran through her head all involving this complete stranger tickling her feet mercilessly. She wondered how many women had he tickled in this store? Did he tickle them here in the front, behind the counter, in the storeroom? Did they go out to the parking lot, into their cars? Did he bring them to his home, to a motel. Did they bring him back to their houses? How did he tickle them, did he restrain them first? Her mind was reeling, she was so worked up and at the same time extremely frightened at the prospect of this man tying her down and finding out just how susceptible, vulnerable and helpless a foot tickling rendered her.

Nicole’s body quivered in anticipation.

“Please have a seat dear but if you don’t mind can you select a spot at the back end of the store?”

“I don’t really want anymore visitors tonight and if they see me waiting on you they may try the same tricks you did to get me to let them into the store.”

“Whatever do you mean ” she asked him innocently as she leaned down to smooth her nylon clad calves giving Michael yet another close up view of her gorgeous feet and legs.

He chuckled; “You know exactly what I mean Nicole.”

“And we certainly do not want any more patrons tonight. I think I’ll have my hands full taking care of you my dear!”

Nicole turned and walked over to a fancy, sturdy wooden Victorian era chair with beautiful ornate detailing on the armrests and legs and along the outsides of the plush and extremely padded velvet seat and seat back. There was even a thin strip of luxurious velvet padding on the extra wide armrests.

As she got comfy in the chair she again began fantasizing about this man tickling her feet. The way he looked at them excited her tremendously. He seemed so confident, self-assured and he was a man who owns a woman’s shoe store.

“Oh God”, she thought “ he must be a tickler!”

Her skin surface instantly became prickly and she squirmed in the chair wondering what Michaels’s intentions were.

He stood there contemplating his next move, re-locked the front door and dimmed the store lights, leaving the spots that were carefully set up on the window displays as the only major lighting in the store. Funny enough, the same thoughts were running through his mind about Nicole as those running through hers. Every fiber of his being was now excited, tingling as he walked over to Nicole bringing a footstool and the measuring board that was shaped like a foot.

“I think I’ll need to measure your feet if you don’t mind Nicole. With a pair of expensive shoes like these it’s better to be certain on the size. “

“We don’t what you to hurt those lovely feet of yours.”

“Oh thank you”, she stammered nervously sliding her feet out of her shoes and wiggling her pink painted nylon covered toes as Mister T adjusted the stool in front of her seat.

“What’s your name?” she asked him.

“Oh sorry Nicole, I’m Michael.”

“By the way how did you hear about my boutique?” he asked as he adjusted the measuring board.

“A friend of mine made a purchase on line, a cute pair of slides and she gave me your site’s URL.”

“Great to hear that, word of mouth generates most of our new business, we don’t advertise much. We tend to cater to a specialized sort of clientele.”

“Oh really?” “Yes Nicole.”

“What’s the T stand for, your last name?”

“Oh no it’s actually an abbreviation of a funny title that was bestowed on me by my first business partner, a very nice woman who I recently bought out.”

“She’s moved to Florida and opened up a similar store in South Beach.”

“I had to shorten it to Mister T’s otherwise I may never have convinced any women to even enter my store let alone purchase shoes or lingerie here.”

“But then again once they know the secret of the name, they all seem to come back for more!” he giggled.

“Now you have me intrigued Michael” she said.

He reached down gently lifting her left foot at the ankle.

“Let’s measure you now shall we Nicole?

Feeling his fingers around her ankle she tried to continue her conversation.

“I’m growing more curious by the minute but I’m assuminggggahhh!”
“AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA!”

“HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!”

“AHAHAHAHAAHA! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! THAT TICKLESSSSSSSSSSSS!”

“EHEEHEEHEEHEEEHEE!”

“PLEESEEEEEEEE NOT MY FEEHEEHEEHEEHEET!”

“MICHAEL STOPPPPPPPPP!” “PLEASEEEEEEE…HEEHEEHEE!”

“ OHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOOHO. NOOOOOHOHOHO!”

Before she could finish her sentence Michael’s fingertips had skittered down Nicole’s super sensitive stocking sole. He could not believe how silky smooth her foot bottom was and his nails danced deliciously over every line, curve and wrinkle on her tender ticklish foot as she squealed and begged him to stop his tickling.

As his fingers moved masterfully over her sole and arch he looked up at Nicole and exclaimed, “the “T” in Mister T’s of course stands for “TICKLE” my dear!”

“And I can see that in you, I have a very ticklish live wire on my hands!”

Michael tickled Nicole’s toes near the base, and they were now wiggling fiercely in their nylon prison, which not only contained them and slightly restricted their movement but also made the delicious tickles a thousand times more ticklish due to the sheerness of the fabric.

She slithered down in the seat wriggling and squirming as Michael’s fingertips continued to work on the undersides of her toes and over her toe pad while he tightened his grip around her ankle with his other hand. “

”Ticklish my dear?” Michael asked teasingly as his fingers explored Nicole’s tremendously tender foot bottoms.

“I have rarely felt feet so soft, so silky, so smooth, so terribly TICKLISHHHHHHHHH!”

Nicole’s only reply to this was wild giggling and incessant pleas, in between attempts to catch her breath, for him to stop tickling her feet.

She exploded with hysterical laughter as Michael held back the tips of her toes and slid his nails across the bottoms of them wildly. Not being able to wiggle them made her frantic and the tickles took on intensity she wasn’t use to experiencing.

Her laughter got louder and more crazed when he rested her tickled foot on his knee, lifted her other leg from the floor, placed it next to the other one and crossed his legs over hers. Now trapped there Michael began to guide his fingertips faster and faster over the stocking soles of both feet.

Nicole squealed and screeched, pounding her fists frantically on the armrests of the chair, trying to kick her legs, squirming and bucking, in a desperate attempt to pull away from Michael’s ticklish touch. Begging him to not tickle her feet any more, her body practically sliding to the floor she giggled insanely.

He tickled her soles and toes at the same time then switched to her arches and insteps. His nails flew across the slick, slippery nylon surface and with her feet pinned and unable to move the combination of his tickles and teasing had her totally out of control.

Nicole was now breathless, she had gone into silent laughter and as Michael’s tickling fingers found each weak spot on her tender foot bottoms her torso twisted wildly and she flopped back and forth in the large chair like a fish out of water. When she thought she could bear no more his tickles suddenly subsided.

Nicole sucked in big gulps of air exhausted yet thoroughly sensitized from this intense tickling. Her body twitched involuntarily. She was about to burst.

Nicole feared that if Michael touched her anywhere now she’d go through the roof!

Body rushes sent waves of shivers down her spine, up her legs, across her tummy and all over her poor tickle tormented foot bottoms.

In that one quiet moment after the maniacal tickling had stopped Nicole sat there and wondered just how long Michael had been tickling her. It couldn’t have been too long but she had no sense of time or place. Rhyme or reason did not exist for her. Only the tickling! “Oh God”, she thought “and what a tickling!”

“You seem to be enjoying this as much as me” Michael exclaimed as he lightly ran his fingertips over the tops of Nicole’s feet. This light itchy tickle affected Nicole in a much different way than his earlier tickles.

Butterflies now formed in her tummy and she was goose pimply all over. He lightly stroked the tops of her toes, slid his fingers over the slippery nylon clad sides of her feet and up around her ankles. When his fingertips began lightly tickling the backs of her calves and swirled around the front inching their way to her knees she began to moan weakly. She squirmed and wriggled in her seat, Michael loving her reaction to his tickles.

“As you know Nicole we still do need to measure your, how shall we say sensitive feet!”

He slithered his fingertips down her legs, placed her feet on the floor and lifted one onto the measuring board. Just the light brushing of his fingers on the sides of her feet as he adjusted the lever made her twitchy and giggly.

“Size six and a half.”

“Let’s measure the other foot now ticklish Nicole.”

As Michael lifted her other foot from the floor he sneakily slithered his index finger quickly down her sole, not unlike Nicole’s pedicurist had done earlier this evening as well as on many other occasions at the salon. The results were identical. Nicole nearly jumped out of her skin from his touch!

Michael laughed along with her as he scrambled his nails over her warm, soft, ticklish sole one more time before placing Nicole’s now tingling foot onto the measuring board.

Playing with the levers he purposefully scratched and tickled the soft sides of her foot and she scrunched her shoulders, curled her toes and giggled softly, still trying to calm down from the recent tickle barrage she had weathered.

“Hold that foot still now, you want me to make sure I measure this correctly don’t you?”

“If I don’t get it right I’m just going to have to do it again and again and again!” “And I can see that your feet are extremely ticklish right now.”

Sliding a fingernail along her silky smooth instep as he mentioned the word ‘ticklish’ caused Nicole to gasp, giggle and squirm violently in her seat.

My you’re such a wiggly worm!”

“AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA!” “THAT TICKLESSSSS MICHAEL!” “PLEEEEESEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEE!” “NOT MY FEEEEEHEEEHEEET!” “I CAN’TTT STAAAAAHAAHAAND IT ANYMORE!”

Looking up at her Michael advised, “Very nice Nicole another size six and a half. “

“The perfect size for “TICKLING” don’t you agree?” he asked as he lifted her foot and again scrambled his nails across her now insanely sensitive sole.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

“HOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHO!”

"EHHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!”

How he loved her laughter, the way she begged him to stop the tickling.

“This is a woman I could tickle forever” he thought as his fingers scratched her heel then dove deeply into the ball of her foot where they wiggled wildly until she was screaming and begging for him to stop the tickles!

Again when she thought she was about to lose it completely Michael stopped tickling her?

He placed her foot on the ground and pushed back his footstool.

“Let me get a pair of those sexy sandals for you to try on now that we’ve warmed up your feet a little bit dear!”

“Don’t you go away now!” he joked.

“Oh believe me Michael you have a captive audience here.” Nicole blurted out.

I’ll be right back my Lucky Number Six and a Half!” he exclaimed, smiling devilishly as he turned around and walked into the back room for the shoes.

“Captive audience indeed, soon you’ll know the meaning of captive!” he snickered to himself.

Nicole thought, “If only he knew how I’m feeling right now!” as she straightened herself out in her seat and took a deep breath.

“But he does!”

“He reads me like a book, knows all of my weak spots!”

“I just hope he doesn’t try to tie me down,” she nervously thought.

“I can barely take his tickling now. To have me bound while his skillful fingers explore and tickle me as mercilessly as he does will surely drive me out of my mind!”

She was so glad to finally have a chance to rest but for the life of her she could not collect her thoughts. Her brain and body were on ticklish overload. Flashbacks of the quick but intense tickling ran through her mind, his voice his look, his fingers all over her.

While Nicole doubted she could take much more of Michael’s tickle torture; she hungrily longed for it.

He had coaxed sensations and feelings from her that she’d not experienced for years.”

Every one of Michael’s strokes, caresses, tickles sent shivers through her body.

Even his teasing drove her wild.

She was now most anxious for his return. And return he did with her sandals as well as a small bag that appeared to be filled to the top but with what she wondered?

“Did you miss me Nicole?” he asked her teasingly.

“Sorry I had a hard time finding those sandals in a half size but it looks like you’re in luck. Here’s the last pair.”

Sitting back on the footstool he placed the mysterious bag on his left then opened the shoe box on his lap, unwrapping each sandal from it’s cloth covering.

“Let’s try these on for size Nicole.”

Michael reached for her ankle and immediately Nicole got that tingly feeling again. He carefully slipped on the sandal and placed her foot on the floor.

Repeating the process with her other foot she flinched slightly as he slipped on the sandal, half expecting Michael to begin tickling her foot again.

As he placed that foot onto the floor he pushed back his stool and asked Nicole to walk around to check the shoes for comfort.

The sandals made her already sexy feet and legs look even more delicious and as Nicole walked up and down the center of the dimly lit store, checking her feet out in the many mirrors Michael’s tickling urges began to again bubble inside of him.

As Nicole strutted up and down the store’s open area she was amazed as how soft the leather was and how it absorbed the shape of her foot perfectly. It was as if she was walking on air and the smooth, cool leather insole felt wonderful on her now very tender soles, toes and heels.

“These are marvelous Michael!” she shouted out to him.

“And how’s the fit Nicole?”

“No pinching around the toes?”

“Straps give your feet enough breathing room?”

As he asked her very pointed questions about the style and comfort level of the shoes he reached into the bag he had brought out from the storeroom. Velcro wrist and ankle restraints were the first objects he removed and quickly secured to the thick armrests and legs of the chair. Next feathers and brushes of various sizes, textures and colors were removed and set up on the floor next to him.

In the dimly lit store corner Nicole could not see what Michael was up to. As she made a final turn, very excited about her purchase, she strolled back to her chair thanking him for letting her in to buy these fantastic shoes. She did not notice the straps on the arms of the chair until she was seated.

Michael took full advantage of this and quickly wrapped a cuff around her left wrist.

Confused, she stammered, “Whaaaaa...whoa what are you doing?” But at this point Michael already has her other wrist pinned to the armrest. Soon it was bound as tightly as her counterpart.

“The rest should be easy”; he giggled as he reached down to secure her left ankle to the leg of the chair. Once tied, he slipped the sandal off her ticklish foot, re-wrapped it and placed it into the box.

Horrified at her vulnerability she frighteningly wondered “How could I have let him get me into this position!”

As Michael reached for her other ankle she shuddered.

Just knowing she had no way to escape from this methodical, maniacal tickler had her on the edge of her seat! An excitement coursed through her from the core of her being to the ticklish surface of her skin as Michael secured the last cuff.

Slowly slipping the shoe off of her sheer stocking foot, he this time wiggled his fingers down her soft, smooth sole.

“AAHHHHHHHH!”

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIEEEEEEEEHEHEHEE!”

“GOOOOOOOOOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

“OHOHOHOHOHO!”

"NOOOOOOHOHOHO!"

Pinned to the chair the sensations she experienced now were even more torture some than those she felt before and she pulled and tugged at the restraints with all her might as Michael’s fingertips danced wildly over her soles.

Poor Nicole began gyrating in her seat. Michael found every ticklish spot on her super sensitized feet and was driving her to the brink of madness.

As she began peaking he then stopped his intense tickling as quickly as he had started. This confused yet further excited Nicole.

She watched as Michael reached down picked up the other sandal and carefully wrapped it and put it into the box.

Nicole was now sitting there breathless, not knowing when the next tickle attack would start up. The effect of this anticipation had Nicole crazed.

Once the shoes were placed into the box and the lid secured Michael reached into his bag again and pulled out what looked like a long silk sash. He stood in front of Nicole placed the sash across her waist then slipped the sides through the chair slats on either side of her. He brought it across her back and secured it low and tight so that Nicole’s movements were now further restricted.

Giving her a quick rib tickle to test the effectiveness of the sash Nicole giggled and squirmed but found she was unable to move more than a couple of inches either way.

His fingers spidered their way up into her armpits which caused poor Nicole to rock wildly back and forth.

The chair was extremely sturdy however and despite her frantic, frenzied movement as Michael’s fingers danced deliciously in her armpits it barely budged.

“Perfect fit that waist sash is don’t you agree Nicole?” Michael asked as he turned and reached into his bag of tricks yet again. Nicole now beyond crazily began begging Michael to release her. She craned her neck trying desperately to see what he was doing, what he was pulling out of the bag this time. Whatever it was she knew it wasn’t going to be very good for her!

“Where is it?”

Groping in the bag, Michael’s long fingers finally found what he was looking for. A long strand of rope that he pulled out and began wiggling in front of Nicole’s face.

“Know what this is for my ticklish one?” She merely shook her head and shivered. Michael knelt in front of Nicole and began looping the rope around her thighs just over her knees.

“Oh yes, we want to make sure you can enjoy every ticklish stroke, poke, pinch and tickle my dear and to do that we need to make sure you can’t wiggle around too much.”

His work was meticulous Nicole noticed, as meticulous and thorough as his tickling.

He stepped back to view his handiwork.

“Didn’t you say before that I had a captive audience Nicole?”

“Muaahaahaahaa!”

“Michael’s diabolical mock-laughter was merely a foreshadowing of the intense tickle torture that was to follow.”

Nicole tested each of her bonds looking for any sort of possible flaw or looseness that she might be able to exploit in an attempt to escape from this tickling maniac but found she was quite helpless.

The more Michael laughed the more nervous and petrified Nicole became knowing her upcoming fate was much more that she could ever have bargained for.

This was way beyond any fantasy she had ever concocted in her more than vivid imagination. The thought of what was to come horrified her yet turned her on tremendously.

What Michael did next was the topper for poor Nicole! Walking behind her he turned around the chair pulled it from the wall and leaned it backward down onto the floor. Nicole was now on her back staring up at the ceiling with her bound legs, wiggling toes and upturned soles raised in the air. Perfectly positioned for Michael’s fast and furiously moving fingers. Totally confused, bug-eyed, bewildered and petrified at the situation she was in yet torn between that fear and an exciting aliveness that made her glow inside she lay there wondering what was coming.

She was thinking. “My tummy and sides are also exposed now and he had very easy access to my underarms.” “Please don’t let him find out how ticklish I am on the rest of my body, I don’t think I could take it!”

Unfortunately for poor Nicole Michael was way ahead of her and tied her this way specifically so that he could explore the rest of her scrumptious body.

Tying her so restrictively yet with most of the major body areas exposed would allow him to mix up his tickles and see just how sensitive the rest of his captive’s body was.

“I hope the rest of you is as ticklish as those feet Nicole!”

“Those preliminary tickles before really weren’t enough were they?”

“Not for someone as t-i-c-k-l-i-s-h as you!”

She shuddered as the words she dreaded yet longed to hear drip from his lips.

“Is he psychic?” she wondered.

“How can this man know me so well, so intimately?”

Her thoughts were interrupted by Michael’s next statement that was accompanied with another barrage of wild tickles.

“But oh those wonderfully ticklish feet!” he sang out joyfully as his fingertips again began to wiggle their way up and down Nicole’s slippery stocking foot bottoms. Feet he now knew completely. As his fingers danced over her arches he could feel the tantalizing effect they were having on Nicole as if he had become an extension of her ticklish body while he teased and tickled her mercilessly. Bending down he began to lightly nibble on her wiggling toes as his nails trailed their way continually up and down the soft soles.

This drove Nicole wild. Yet another new sensation surged through her body!

Michael, after a few minutes of this delicious mixture, nibbled a hole through the toe portion of her nylon, pulled out her cute ticklish toes, wrapped his lips around her big toe and began sucking on it. He swirled his tongue around the base and darted it in between her big toe and second toe all the while slithering his nails lightly up and down those tender foot bottoms. She had absolutely no control over her body any longer. So many wild and wonderful sensations were racing through and she relinquished all power and control to Michael. It was at this point that the tickling and toe sucking began to peak and Nicole’s body began to shudder and shake violently. Her fingers gripped the armrests her toes stiffened and her body shivered as she exploded into orgasmic bliss.

Michael seeing Nicole’s body spasm and feeling the powerful surge he’d helped bring about backed off ever so slightly to allow Nicole to enjoy the experience to it’s fullest. Rather than stop his tickling however he continued to lightly graze his nails over Nicole’s legs and feet sending follow up chills through every section of her body.

He reached over for a feather and whisked it lightly over the tips of her curling toes.

Michael was totally absorbed in his tickling and with each delicate, itchy, tingly stroke he looked into Nicole’s eyes, still teasing her with his look and his words. He began to ask her where she’d like to be tickled next.

“Shall I just continue tickling your feet dear?”

“Your knees?”

“Maybe these nylon clad thighs?”

“You’re underarms?”

Every word and every finger and feather stroke felt like a bolt of electricity shooting through her now insanely sensitized body and when combined with his soft voiced teasing, Nicole experienced another new and glorious cluster of sensations.

“Please” she whispered “my body is way too ticklish now, you, you’ve got to stoppppppppp be- be-before you drive meeeeeee crazeeeeeeehehehheheee!”

“Ahaahaahaahaahaahaa! Michael pleeeeeeeese!”

“Let me rest a bit pleeeeeeeese!”

She pleaded with him for relief.

Weak yet pulling desperately at the bonds that held her secure to the chair she was at his utter mercy.

“Even in such a weakened state your laughter is absolutely wonderful. You are so irresistible Nicole!"

“Has anyone ever told you that?”

Michael moved away from Nicole’s feet, again reached into his bag and slowly pulled out another object. She shivered not knowing what she’d now be tortured with. Tying to see what he was doing now only made her body quiver more and set her mind reeling in a million directions.

A sigh of relief weakly passed over her lips as she saw that it was only a small pillow that Michael was now placing under her head to make her more comfortable.

He checked her restraints making sure that none of them were too tight. Asked her how she was feeling. She hadn’t the strength to respond but her smile and that magical look in her eyes told Michael all he needed to know.

This man’s tickling was more torture some than any experience she’d ever had in her life yet she felt as if she was now addicted to his touch. Her body weak and tired said no more. Her mind wanted the sensations to continue forever. She needed this, had to have it. Would she ever be able to live without it? Where did this man come from? Where had he been all her life? Can I stand any more of his tickle torture? He is driving me crazy!

As she sat there on her back still bound and totally helpless the multitude of mixed thoughts confused and thrilled her.

Allowing Nicole to rest, Michael now pulled the chair back into an upright position and held the straw protruding from the top of a cold drink to her dry mouth. She greedily sucked down the refreshing liquid and with his other hand Michael patted her forehead and neck with a damp cloth.

Amazingly after a few minutes this had revived her considerably and once again her thoughts were obsessed with visions of what this man might have planned for her next.

Her adrenaline flowed like a roaring whitewater river rapid. The powerful mixture of fear and excitement totally consumed her.

Michael walked behind the chair, Nicole fearful of what he was up to tried frantically to turn around to see him. Her bindings prevented this however and she had no choice but to tense her body and await her tickler’s next move.

Michael’s hands reached over the back of the chair and began to lightly tickle Nicole’s neck and ears. She was unable to move away from his tentacle-like fingertips and giggled helplessly as those long fingers slithered and slid into the folds of her twisting neck finding new and exciting areas to tickle. Again just this few brief minutes of teasing tickles had Nicole breathless and ultra sensitized. It was as if Michael had never stopped his tickling.

Reaching around the sides of the chair those fingers magically found another spot that Nicole prayed he wouldn’t notice.

Her very sensitive armpits were off limits to all and only her feet were more ticklish. Nicole knew that prolonged tickling there would have her climbing the walls. She feared that Michael too knew this, just as he had discovered many of her other ticklish secrets. Secrets she had never shared with anyone before except a few boyfriends from her youthful past and her husband who unfortunately was nowhere near as passionate about tickling as she was.

Michael’s fingers slowly worked their way into the hollows of her underarms and Nicole’s worst fears were now confirmed! He vibrated those fingers at the tips. This sent shiver after shiver through Nicole’s upper body and her laughter, much deeper and throaty, now echoed through the store.

“EEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!” “AAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA! “MY PITSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ARE TOOOOOHOOHHOHHOHOO TICKLY!” EHEEHEEHEE!” “NAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!” “EHEEHEEHEE!” “NOT HERE PLEEEEESE!” “NOT MY PITSSSSSSSAHAHAHAAHAAHAA!”

“MICHAEL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOHOHOHO!” she pleaded with him. “ANYWHERE BUT MY PITSSSSSS!” “NO MORE, NOT HERE!” “TOO TICKLISH IN MYYYYIEIEIEIEIEIEIEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!” “HELPPPPPP MEEEEEEE SOMEBODEEEEEEEHEEHEEHEE!”

Michael stopped but only to change position by coming around to the front of the chair.

Wrestling against her bonds, breathing heavily and begging him to stop, Nicole was frazzled. And when Michael’s fingers dug even deeper into her pits from the front she screamed and squealed like a woman possessed.

Michael’s fingers explored her torso with surgeon-like precision. His fingers found every rib; he tickled her hips and sides with a skill she had never before experienced. He worked his way across her ticklish tummy and found a delightfully sensitive spot just below Nicole’s belly button that caused her to laugh in that throaty laugh he loved hearing from her. It was here that he concentrated his efforts until Nicole again went into silent laughter.

Struggling and straining, squirming as much as Michael’s restraints would allow, Nicole found no way to relieve the tickling sensations that shot through her like a fire storm.

Again she felt that tingling, those wildly erotic sensations, as his fingers wiggled skillfully in the area beneath her belly button. One hand worked there feverishly while his other lightly tickled her thighs.

His fingers sensually scratched her inner thighs, climbing higher and higher as the other hand sent those tingly chills she now succumbed to completely through her loins.

Nicole was gasping for air, enraptured by Michael’s tickling. The room was spinning and she was in a drunken state of heightened pleasure. The more he tickled the more she wanted, one part of her unable to handle the intense sensations another pleading with him to tickle her more.

He abandoned her tummy and thighs and lustily began drawing his nails up and down Nicole’s sexy and hyper ticklish foot bottoms again. Never had he tickled feet so tender and so intensely ticklish as hers. With each stroke and scratch over those seductive soles, Michael again felt the incredibly strong sensations that coursed through Nicole’s body.

He was totally hypnotized by this woman’s ticklishness. Her laughter, her curling toes, the look in her eyes, it was as if he had no control of his fingers any longer as they teased and tickled Nicole to the edge of insanity. Finally getting a hold on his emotions he realized that he was close to tickling this poor woman to death.

Nicole was on the verge of passing out from this ticklish overload and it took everything within his power for Michael to get himself to back away from her.

Nicole was too weak to even speak. Every inch of her body was trembling and convulsing.

She sat there now in a state of total shock.

Michael, hands shaking and heart racing, began to undo the cuffs around her ankles.

Incredibly aroused by this woman, he tried to suppress his desires as he removed the cuffs from her wrists.

Nicole smiled at him and whispered “Oh my God! That was incredible Michael.”

“No” he said. “You are incredible Nicole.”

He untied her legs and then removed the sash from around her waist.

As Nicole stood and stretched her muscles now very tight from all of the tickling and bondage, she looked on the floor and saw some of his many instruments of tickle torture lying there idle.

“Damn!” she shrieked. “It’s a good thing you didn’t use too many of these on me.”

“Oh don’t worry my dear, next time, next time!”

Nicole froze there in her tracks hearing that comment. Shivering at the thought of next time she tidied herself up already fantasizing about it.

“Here, these are for you” Michael said as he handed her a pair of silk stockings. I seem to have done a bit of damage to the ones your wearing Nicole.”

She pealed off the war torn nylons, sat back down in the chair, rolled one of Mister T’s imported silk nylons in her fingertips, crossed her legs and slowly slipped the sheer stocking over the tips of her toes and over her beautiful foot.

“Mmmmm these are simply delightful Michael thank you soooooo much.”

“The pleasure is mine Nicole,” he said as he watched her slide the sheer stocking up her long, shapely leg.

He placed the shoe box in a bag and put it on the chair next to her jacket. “These are for you too Nicole.”

“How could I ever charge you for these sandals after such an incredible experience?”

“But these are five hundred dollar shoes Michael!”

“One can’t put a price on happiness my dear!” “And right now I am a very happy man!”

“Oh believe me I’m a bit more than happy right now myself Michael,” she cooed.

“I’m sure you’ll tell all your friends about my boutique, right?”

Nicole giggled. “I’m not so sure about that Michael. I just may want to keep you all to myself!”

“Mind if I come back tomorrow evening to shop for a few accessories?” she asked teasingly.

The question needed no reply.

As the bells on the door tinkled cheerily announcing her departure, Michael watched Nicole slowly walk off into the bright starry night.

Already thinking ahead, he checked two pairs of “missing’ shoes from his inventory list before heading into the stockroom.

Shoe store?????? What is WRONG with the girl???:p

Nice Marco~VERY nice! More, more, more!
XOXO

Another excellent story Mr T.

Thanks for posting it

Thanks again Steph, Nige & Irtk36 I'm very pleased that you're enjoying my stories.

Steph - Knowing your fetish for shoes I could only imagine your excitement in finding a 'specialty' shoe store propriator willing to give away expensive, sexy footware in exchange for the chance to tie and tickle you mercilessly!

this one was read to me as a bedtime story the other night, and I must say, it lent to some very pleasant dreams… :)

your characters remind me so much of myself at times that, if you weren’t on the other coast, I would wonder if you knew me.

keep up the great work!

Another great story. I just love your nylon tickling theme please write more.

Thanks Coffee.

Wow my fiction is now being read as a bedtime story.
So glad it induced such pleasant dreams.
I'm flattered Ayla!

I did grow up on the east coast as you know!
When I think about all of the ticklish women I knew there it's a shame that our paths never crossed! But then again...it's never too late!

Bedtime story?

mistertickle123 said:
Wow my fiction is now being read as a bedtime story.
So glad it induced such pleasant dreams.
I'm flattered Ayla!

I did grow up on the east coast as you know!
When I think about all of the ticklish women I knew there it's a shame that our paths never crossed! But then again...it's never too late!
What kinda person reads that to a lady as a bedtime story? :rolleyes:

Fantastic stories always deserve a bump, and this is one of the all-time classics. Really brilliant :D

With the descriptions of a woman having amazing legs and overall gorgeousness the Nicole in this story reminded me a lot of NFL Network's Nicole Zaloumis. That's a good thing...very good!!! ;)

I love this story. Would love to read another Nicole experience. So awesome.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back