• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Will & Grace 10/18 possible tickle

albar

I just watched my tape of last nights episodes of Friends & Will & Grace and I'm pretty sure that there was a quick unseen tickle of Debra Messing about half way into the episode. She had moved in w\ the other girl on the show & the scene opened in the bedroom w\ Debra asleep in the bed w\ her left leg out of the covers. Her friend was sitting beside her & there were also a pair of maids in the room w\ them. One maid was massaging the other girls hand & the other was down near the foot of the bed where you couldn't see her at first. Graces friend woke her up & they talked for a minute or so & then I'm 99% sure that it happened:) Grace looked down & saw what the maid was doing & then quickly extended her arm & laughingly said "Oh, no no no that's o'kay". Upon reviewing this scene w\ slo mo it's obvious to me that she got a quick tickle on her toes. First she looks at the end of the bed w\ a "what's going on down there look", & then her mouth opens wide & her expression changes from "Oh no don't do that" to the quick laugh. As a bonus to us foot lovers out there, right after this part of the scene Debra lifts up her leg & give a fairly good medium length shot of the bottom of her bare foot for about 10 seconds or so. I don't think that the tickle was scripted but they did make a joke about the incident in that Grace said "Oh, look at that color, what is it?" & the other girl said "There is no color, they just cleaned off your toes." Unfortunately I don't have the ability to post caps or mpegs:((
Aldar

BTW, the name of the episode was Prison Blues & the other actress is Megan Mullally.

Hey man, thanks for posting this! If you can make me a copy, I'd be happy to trade you some other stuff....my email is [email protected]

there were a bunch of caps from this scene at the Mousepad, but they're gone now..:(

db

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back