• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eva Longoria from Desparate Housewives

BigBrownEyes

2nd Level Red Feather
There's a new show called "Desperate Housewives" that's getting a lot of ink. One of the stars is drop-dead-gorgeous actress Eva Longoria.

Eva used to star on the soap "the Young and the Restless." Some of the people in my office used to watch that show in the lunchroom. I was sitting there one day and caught a glimpse of a great scene.

She was lying on a table naked and her boyfriend was giving her a massage. He took her bare foot in his hands and either kissed her toes, nibbled or toes, licked her toes, or just flat out tickled her feet, I can't remember exactly. One of the people in the room was trying to get my attention and I was trying to pay attention to the scene so I was a liitle distracted. That always seems to happen.

Anyway, Eva kind of rolled her eyes and started laughing and it was clear that her boyfriend was tickling her feet. I just about fell out of my chair. It was one of those moments where you wondered if anyone noticed that you were drooling and panting :D ;)

Bro, just thinking about that makes me dizzy, wow, thanks for sharing it. If only we could go back and collect all those one-off scenes that only get aired once!!!!! DAMN! Thanks for posting!

Thanks for this one

I wanted to say thanks after I regained some of the ability to breathe. WOW. Thank you :D

If you guys are interested,there is a avi,and some caps of her on the Mousepad.Not any tickling but she shows her feet.Not fantastic shots but interesting.:wavingguy :wavingguy .

No prob! I'm glad I saw this scene and got to talk about it. I agree, it's too bad that you only get one chance to see these kinds of scenes. There're probably a lot of good tickle scenes from the soaps that we don't even know about. Somewhere in the world there's a giant vaualt that houses all the old film from these shows. Maybe someday a system will be develped so that we can access any scene from any show that we want to see :)

this last episode is getting repeated....

...saturday night at 10.pm
All things are possible.
John

Which last episode is being repeated? I assume you're talking about "Desperate Housewives." Are you?

BigBrownEyes said:
Which last episode is being repeated? I assume you're talking about "Desperate Housewives." Are you?
You bet! The episode that ran on the 10th, will be re-ran on the 16th. Saturday night at 10pm

Yo, guys, I think there might be some confusion here. The tickle scene with Eva was on "The Young and the Restless." Unfortunately, it wasn't on her new show "Desperate Housewives."

Although Eva Longoria is always worth checking out, there're no tickle scenes that I know of on her new show.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back