• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK (at least) Tickle Alert - Commercial

toneus79

2nd Level Red Feather
Attention all you UK chaps who have Freeview TV boxes (and probably everyone else who has cable / satellite). There is quite a good music video channel called TMF (I kid you not - check it out). Anyway I was watching the ultimate top 40 show tonight (full of classics like: Dancing Queen, Bohemian Rhapsody, Thriller, etc.)

Anyway at the end of the show there is a commercial for Head and Shoulders shampoo. It starts off by saying "sensitive skin", and then shows a pretty blonde being briefly tickled on her back/legs (I was so stunned I can't exactly remember where) by a floating white feather, with her giving a couple of sweet little giggles. Anyway it goes off for a few moments on some rant about scalps/hair/shampoo, before closing with the blonde being tickled on the back of the neck, by some guy (now holding the feather). Apart from that being an unexpected little surprise, isn't it a little spooky it appearing on a music channel called TMF ?

Sounds like a cool channel with those videos bein shown. It's probably like our VH1 Classic, which is a solid channel as well showin all the classic videos of the 70s and 80s.

yup its true i saw it yesterday but not on the same channel.
very qute indeed but it would have been nicer ifr the feather hadf tickled her feet .she'd make a great ticklee muhahahahahahaha.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back